Taken Over My Sister - Cover

Taken Over My Sister

Copyright© 2006 by shubawaba

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister found this guy on myspace that could help her make me her sex slave

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Scatology   Flatulence   Spitting   Foot Fetish   Transformation  

Next she had 4 tasks to do to me

TASK 1. Get a friend to sit on his face, fart in his face, and do all other tasks you have to him

TASK 2. Take a shit and have him lick you clean

TASK 3. Have him drink your piss

TASK 4. You must spit, in his mouth, fart on his face, blow you nose, into his mouth every time you have to for now on.

My sisters best friend Ashley came over to hang with my sister for a sleep over tonight. Ashley is about 5'3 about 110 pounds, a all out attractive girl with black hair, she dresses with a emo/goth style. I've had a crush on her for some time now but have never told any one. And couldn't wait for her to sleep over. One time when she was over I hid in the shower wile she had to take a shit and it was amazing, the smell and every thing got me so intoxicated and I just loved it. All in all I couldn't wait for what she gets to do with me.

I went to my sister to ask her if she had any aspirin for my head ache because mom ran out. It just so happened that Lindsay did have some aspirin on her. She told me they where week pills and I should have 8 pills. So I fell for he trick and I soon passed out about 30 minuets after taking the pills.

I woke up in the basement bed. We have a basement room for people that stay over. When I woke up I saw Lindsay and Ashley sitting on eh bed looking at me and laughing. I then realized I was naked and tied down to the bed.

Lindsay looked at me and said that she needed to fart and I was going to smell it. I could not object to this because I could not move. She sat on my face and I felt her asshole push out a very airy and smelly fart. I liked the smell and u could tell be cause you saw my cock twitch. Lindsay and Ashley both saw my cock twitch and Ashley said, well, well I guess he likes being farted on, and with that she sat on my face with her perfect ass. She sat there for a little wile and I realized her asshole was very dirty, she then said I hope you don't mind there wasn't any toilet paper last time I took a shit. She then told me to take a big sniff. As I did she let out a nasty fart that smelled horrific. The smell of the fart alone made pre cum start to ooze out of my fully erected cock.

Lindsay and Ashley then said they would be back they have to take a shit. I couldn't help but wish they had taken their shits in my mouth. When they came back Lindsay walked over to me, and said Terry there's no toilet paper, I think we are going to have to use your tongue. As Lindsay sat on my face she sat on my nose and started to rub her shit all over my face, it smell awful, but my cock was full erected. She pushed out a long smelly fart directly on my nose, it was wet and it burned the insides of my nose. She then moved her ass hole to my mouth and told me to clean her to perfection. If there was any shit left on her beautiful ass she would have to shit in his mouth, the next time her bowels where full. I liked her ass hole with frenzy, I never wanted to stop, I started to only taste skin so I stuck my tongue into her ass a little. I heard my sister moan, so I went a little deeper getting that entire shitty flavor. I felt my chin get wet and I realized my sister was having her first orgasm of the day. My sister stepped off my head on wobbly legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.