Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 24: The Body Shop

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Body Shop - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Am I too early?” asked Barbara Blockings as she let herself into the front door of Georgia Cummings’ house. She had a large hanging bag over her left shoulder and a large purse in her left hand, both of which got placed on Georgia’s couch.

Georgia came in from the kitchen. “No, you’re right on time! Pour yourself a cup of coffee while I go up and take a quick shower and change, and I’ll be down in ten minutes.” Georgia was wearing a disreputable terry cloth robe and she headed up the stairs.

Barbara called up after her, “Want a cup?”

“Please!” cried out followed by the sound of Georgia’s bedroom door slamming.

Barbara smiled and looked around. Now she could see Georgia’s luggage in the corner of the living room, a pair of small suitcases and a purse. Moving into the kitchen, she found a pair of coffee mugs and filled them with coffee. Pouring sugar and creamer into her own, she carried them up to Georgia’s bedroom. “Coffee’s here,” she called out, and set a mug on the bathroom vanity.

The shower shut off, and Georgia said, “Thank God, you’re such a lifesaver!” Barbara smiled as her friend slurped at the coffee. She leaned back against a dresser and waited for her to come out.

Georgia popped out of the bathroom drying her short blonde hair vigorously, and otherwise still naked, and moved directly to her closet. Then, thinking a second, she moved over to her dresser and opened a drawer. She reached in and pulled out a bright blue terry top and short set and pulled it on, without bothering with underwear. “There, how’s that look?” she asked, as she grabbed a hairbrush.

Barbara looked her over approvingly. “Cute! I was going to say almost wholesome, but it’s a bit too sexy for wholesome.” The top had a rather low Vee at the collar, showing a fair bit of cleavage, and the shorts were short and hugged her ass tightly.

Georgia snorted. “It has been many a year since anyone ever called me wholesome!” She glanced over at Barbara. “What about you? Are you wearing that? Or were you going to change?”

“Change? What’s wrong with this?” Barbara had worn a nice tight pair of designer jeans and a crisp white blouse, along with a pair of medium heel pumps.

“Nothing, but don’t you remember the rules? No bras or panties, remember?”

“God! You were serious?” Barbara rolled her eyes at this as Georgia smirked.

“Them’s the rules!” Georgia flicked her fingers at her friend. “Come on, lose them.”

Groaning, Barbara unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, to strip off her bra, and then pulled the blouse back on. Removing her bikini panties took a bit more time, but she finished with her jeans back on and buttoning her blouse.

“Almost. Don’t button the blouse, just tie it in a knot under your tits, you know, like this.” She mimicked tying the shirttails together at her waist.

Barbara complied, and then looked in the mirror. “Oh my God! I can’t go out like this! I look like, like...”

“Yes, you do, don’t you!” laughed Georgia. “Remember, that’s why you’re going on this vacation? For a break without your family around? Stop bitching and put your shoes back on. You’ll be fine.” She went to her closet and pulled out a pair of medium-heel sandals for herself.

Barbara groaned again but complied, slipping her pumps back on. Looking at herself in the mirror again, she commented, “Jesus, I didn’t dress like this in high school!”

“I’ll bet you weren’t as good in the sack in high school either.”

Barbara grinned. “Speak for yourself!”

Georgia laughed. “Come on, let’s go.”

“This is a Sunday, you know. We’re probably violating the blue laws somewhere,” said Barbara.

“If not, we should certainly try. Maybe lightning can strike us if we drive past a church.” Georgia grabbed her bags and headed for the front door. Barbara followed. The luggage went into the trunk and the purses went into the back seat. Georgia went back into the house for a few minutes more to finish locking up, and then came back out. “We’re off!” The two women climbed into the car.

“So, how far is this spa?” asked Barbara.

“About seven hours, no worse than that. We take the Florida Turnpike up to I-75, and keep going until we get just past Macon, then head a bit northwest up into the Georgia hills. Trust me, you are going to love this!”

“I hope so, considering the cost!”

“Worth every penny!”

After Barbara filed for divorce, Georgia had invited her to the spa, Mountain Narrows, she went to every few months. Barbara needed a break, away from her asshole husband and obnoxious teens and job and everything else. She needed to get away and have some fun. She could go and unwind at a luxury spa and get her head back together. Georgia even promised all sorts of exotic action that a ‘no underwear’ vacation could provide. Barbara had forked over several thousand dollars for the all-inclusive reservation. They would be sharing a suite.

The drive went almost as planned. Georgia drove until they neared White Springs, then turned the wheel over to Barbara. Barbara drove across the border to Tifton, where they pulled off the highway and had lunch at the Arby’s a block from the exit ramp. At first Barbara had commented that they couldn’t go in since there would be children around, but Georgia had laughed this off. “Precisely! We’re two cougars out hunting for young manflesh to devour!” Barbara groaned at this and the two spent lunch talking about the latest TV reality shows, including the one pitting young twenty-something hotties against ‘cougars’ old enough to be their mothers.

After lunch Georgia continued driving up I-75. The weather was perfect, and the driving was easy until they got off the interstate in Macon and headed west on Route 80. Suddenly, as they climbed into the hills between Macon and Columbus, a sudden thunderstorm sprang up with no warning. Georgia immediately pulled over and hit the button to raise the roof on the convertible, but by the time it was in place and locked, the two women were soaked to the skin. Fifteen minutes later, as they pulled into the entrance to the spa, they looked like cold drowned rats.

“Jesus Christ, what is this place? Tara?” asked Barbara, shivering slightly. Her hair was hanging limply around her face and her crisp white blouse was now soggy and see through, plastered to her skin. She was staring at an antebellum plantation. There hadn’t been any signs stating the name.

If anything, Georgia’s terry cloth outfit was in even worse shape, though quite opaque. She pulled the car around to the front of the colonnaded entrance and parked. “No, but that’s the idea, anyway. It was actually built back in the ‘50s, the 1950s, as a replica sort of place, some millionaire’s idea of what a southern mansion should look like. Now it’s owned by the spa and is just part of the place.”

A valet came scurrying out of the mansion and down the steps carrying an opened umbrella. He hurriedly opened the door for Georgia and sheltered her with the umbrella, but Barbara laughed and climbed out before they could move around to rescue her. “Hell, I’m already drowned. A little more won’t kill me.” She scampered up the steps ahead of the others.

Georgia handed her keys to the valet and asked that the luggage in the trunk be brought in, and then she led Barbara inside. Both women shook the water from their heads and moved across the expansive foyer to a check-in desk to the side. The girl at the front desk, a well-dressed young black girl, gasped at the sight of the two rain drenched women. “Good heavens, did that happen just between your car and the front door? It must be pouring out there!”

Georgia waved this off. “Oh no, we had to work at it to get this wet.”

“It started pouring before we could even get the top up on the car,” said Barbara.

“Well, let’s get you checked in and dried off!” As soon as Georgia gave the clerk her name, the girl looked them up on a computer screen and ordered the luggage sent ahead. “There, as soon as we’re done here you can go up and dry off and change.”

‘That would be lovely,” sighed Barbara.

“I don’t care in what order, but I need a shower and a drink. A large drink. A very large drink!”

The clerk smiled at this. “Perhaps a quick shower and a nice soak in the hot tub with those drinks? Maybe a nice massage? I could have them sent up.”

“Excellent!”

The clerk smiled as she finished with the computer. She handed over a pair of key cards. “Then it’s settled. Go up and jump in the shower. By the time you are out, drinks will be ready.” She pulled out a pair of small bags. “Now, the final details. Any cameras or cell phones go in here.”

Barbara looked at her curiously and asked, “What?” She did notice that Georgia promptly opened her purse and pulled out a cell phone.

“I’m sorry, but for privacy reasons we have to ask that any phones, cameras, or recording devices be left here. You’ll get them back at checkout.”

Barbara looked at her very skeptically, even as she began pawing through her own bag. Not only did she have a cell phone, but also a digital camera. “What if someone calls?”

“Who? Who do you want to call you?” asked Georgia. “You’re on vacation, remember!” She handed the two bags to the check-in girl. “Don’t worry, I’ll explain everything to her.” The clerk smiled and directed the pair down to a small bank of elevators.

“So, what was that all about?” asked Barbara as they left the registration desk.

Georgia led her to the side. “Privacy. You haven’t gotten inside yet, but this place is clothing optional. Cameras are strictly out!”

“And the phones?”

“You can’t even buy a cell phone without a camera built in these days.”

“I never even thought of that!” remarked Barbara.

“Even more, they have a built-in jamming system so your phones don’t work, even if you sneak one in, and if they catch you, they confiscate it and throw you out,” said Georgia.

“A jamming system? You’re shitting me!”

Georgia smiled and shook her head. “No, I’m not. I don’t think they’re legal in this country, but I’ve heard of them. They block cell phone signals. Plug them in and you create a sort of cell-phone-free bubble. Plug in enough all around the place and nothing works.”

“Wow!” said Barbara. Georgia nodded in agreement.

Georgia led Barbara to the elevators and up two floors. Once they got to walking, Barbara realized that whatever pretensions the estate had to be an ancient Southern mansion were just that, pretensions. The place was large and modern, with any number of modern touches that were never seen in the pre-Civil-War south, and none of the add-ons that modified an older home for newer times. Still, the building had a very fine air conditioning system, and by the time they got to the room, she felt cold and clammy. “God, I’m freezing!”

“Same here!” Georgia opened the door, and they stepped inside. She kicked off her shoes and marched to the bathroom, with Barbara following. She immediately went to the shower and turned it on, hot and steamy, and stepped under the water, clothes and all. “God, that feels good!” She looked at Barbara, struggling to undo her blouse. “Fuck that! Just kick off your shoes and get in here before you catch a cold!” she ordered. She quickly stripped off her top and shorts and kicked them to the corner of the shower.

Barbara was too chilly to complain. She kicked off her shoes and jumped in with her friend, shivering. Georgia wrapped her arms around her as she warmed up. “I was freezing out there!” said Barbara

Georgia kissed her and began undoing her blouse. “Let’s get you out of these wet clothes.” Barbara shyly began working on her jeans, but Georgia stopped her. “Let me.” She finished unbuttoning Barbara’s blouse and pulled it off, then knelt in front of her and her talented fingers went to work on the jeans. Soaking wet under the hot water, they took a few minutes to work down off Barbara’s hips, but Georgia was very motivated. As soon as her friend had stepped out of the pants, Georgia leaned forward to begin licking her pussy.

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Barbara, placing her hands on Georgia’s head and pulling her into her crotch. “Eat me, fucking eat me!” Georgia burrowed in further, using her tongue to lick the length of Barbara’s hot gash, and then concentrating on the red-hot button at the top. Barbara gasped as her orgasm washed through her.

Georgia climbed to her feet. “Let’s get in the hot tub.”

“Yeah.” Barbara smiled and leaned back against the wall of the shower, holding Georgia in her arms. Ever since the first time she and Paige and Georgia had enjoyed a threeway, she and Georgia had been occasional lovers, ‘friends with benefits’ they called it. Their suite only had a single bedroom, but two large beds, and Georgia had told her that they could share one or bring home friends and use both. It had sounded decidedly kinky.

Georgia pulled away and turned off the water. When they stepped from the shower it was obvious that they were not the only two in the suite. There was the sound of movement in the living room. Barbara stared as her friend simply opened the bathroom door and marched out, as naked as the day she was born. Startled by Georgia’s brazenness, Barbara looked around and found a large bathrobe hanging in the bathroom. Pulling it on, she came out to the living room.

Georgia smiled as she emerged. “Here, ambrosia, nectar of the gods!” She handed over a large drink and took another heavy swallow of hers. Georgia was standing there at a side table, still naked, while a pair of young women puttered around. Astonished, Barbara did little but watch, until she realized the two women were going through the luggage, sorting it out and putting it in the bedroom closet and dressers. Both women were wearing what appeared to be simple wrap robes and mule type slippers. Georgia smiled at them and kissed them both on the cheeks. She drank some more and said, “Barbara, this is Maria and Kim. Ladies, Barbara. I already know the answer, but can I get either of you a drink?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.