Disparate Housewives
Chapter 21: Dinner and a Movie

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Dinner and a Movie - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So exactly what is the plan again?” asked Bob Turner. He was fresh from the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist, and was just inside the walk-in closet looking for some clothes.

Paige was wrapped up in a terry cloth bathrobe working on her makeup. “God your memory is awful! Tom and Terry are coming over at eight. We’re going out for dinner and drinks - we’re paying - and then come home for some fun and games.”

“Same rules as before?” he asked, more than a bit curious about the answer.

“Same rules as before,” she agreed, nodding at him with a smile. “She’s with him and I’m with you, except for when she’s with me.” Paige laughed brightly. “Just how that doesn’t violate the rules is beyond me, but I like it.”

Bob gave her a rueful grin. “I don’t know. I still get very uncomfortable with the idea of you with another man.” Bob pulled a pair of slacks from the closet. Tossing aside his towel, he stepped into them bareback, skipping the underwear.

Paige laughed again. “Don’t worry, honey, I’m not sure I would like you with another woman either.” She moved over to the closet. “Terry says that they know lots of people with little rules like that - no swapping, just watching; girl-girl only; oral sex but no real sex; oral and anal but no straight sex. You name it, there seems to be a level for everyone to be comfortable.” She began to hunt for a top and a skirt.

“So, oral sex isn’t real sex? I seem to recall a certain President who tried to make that claim and he got impeached for it!”

Paige snorted in laughter at this. “Well, think about it. Maybe that’s a line we could move up to sometime later. Maybe we don’t want to watch the other fucking somebody, but a blowjob might not be the same thing, hmmm?”

“Maybe, but not tonight, okay?”

Paige agreed happily and finished looking around in the closet. She settled on a flirty little black miniskirt and a sequined gold halter top. The top was essentially backless and sideless, with a lot of strings and ties crisscrossing in the back, and Bob had to help her with it. “Do I get to help undo this later on?” he asked.

“Maybe. Or maybe I’ll get Terry to help me with it. I bet you’d like that, too!” She gently ran a finger across the front of his slacks, confirming the presence of an erection.

“Careful, dear, or dinner is going to be delayed!” he warned.

Paige simply laughed and stepped into the skirt. She debated going commando, but when Bob reached into their nightstand and suggested a few toys for the evening, she changed her mind. She slipped into a wispy black thong and found the remote-control egg and slipped that inside her as well.

“Can I have that?” asked Bob, referring to the control unit.

“Not on your life! That’s for later!” She slipped the remote into a little black purse, along with some ID and lube. She had prepared earlier for the evening, but you could never be sure exactly where they might end up and she wanted to be ready no matter what. She grabbed a pair of high-heeled sandals and sat back down at the vanity to slip them on.

The ringing of the door chimes broke Bob’s semi-innocent reverie about delaying the night’s festivities. “Either they’re early or we’re late.”

“Well, don’t just stand there! Go get the door!” ordered his wife.

Bob pulled on a shirt with a loud red and orange tropical pattern, buttoning it up as he moved down the hallway. The chimes rang a second time, and he yelled out “I’m coming!” loud enough to carry down the hall and out to the edge of Chrystal Court.

Paige shook her head in disbelief and stood up. She touched up her hair and spritzed on a trace of perfume, and then followed her husband out of the bedroom and down the hallway. The Tallmans were standing inside the foyer talking to Bob when she got to the landing. “How do I look?” she asked rhetorically. She knew she looked cute and sexy, but simply wanted to preen a little.

Bob and Tom gave a couple of wolf whistles; Terry licked her lips. “You look good enough to eat!”

“What an interesting thought. You look pretty good, too!” replied her friend. Terry had dressed much like Paige, with high-heeled sandals and a little black skirt. Her top, however, was a lightweight cotton crop top, cut like a tank top, but with ties over the shoulder and down the front of the top. It would only take a few strings pulled to remove it. “I have to find out!” Paige stepped closer and pulled the front of Terry’s skirt up, to reveal a little white g-string. “Okay, we’re matching!” she announced.

The others laughed at this. “And if I was going commando?” quizzed Terry.

“Well, as the perfect hostess, I would have to also, wouldn’t I? Oooh, that gives me a thought!”

“Hmmm?”

Paige gave her neighbor a sly smile. “You’ll find out, later. Everybody ready? Let’s go!” She pointed to the front door; as the Tallmans went back outside, neither noticed when Paige whispered in her husband’s ear. He gave her a surprised look and then nodded, grinning.

The Corolla was a comfortable car, but a bit too small for a man in the rear seat. Bob and Tom sat in the front seat while Paige and Terry climbed in the rear. While they drove into Orlando, the main topic of conversation was Barbara Blockings pending divorce of her husband. Considering that Bob and Tom had carted the hapless Jerry home in a wheelbarrow, and Barbara had commiserated carnally with everyone but Bob, the final filing of the papers was almost anticlimactic.

“Is this the restaurant?” asked Terry, a tone of confusion in her voice. Bob had just pulled the Toyota into the parking lot of the mammoth adult boutique on Orange Blossom Trail that he and Terry had shopped at before.

“Not precisely, honey, but I think I know what’s going on,” replied Tom. He had been here by himself once or twice.

“Trust me, you want to come here! There is something we need to get you,” interjected Paige. She took Terry’s hand and pulled her towards the door. Bob and Tom grinned at each other and followed the two women.

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Terry as she entered the building. The clerk at the counter rolled his eyes; half the people who came in were too embarrassed to say anything, but for first timers it was pretty typical.

“Come on, we need to make our outfits a total match.”

“Huh?”

Paige towed her friend along. “Trust me!” Tom trailed after curiously, with Bob in the rear. They moved down a couple of aisles lined with various vibrators and dildos, and Paige stopped in front of the rack with the remote-control eggs. She grabbed one off the rack and held it out to the Tallmans.

“You’re kidding me!” exclaimed Terry.

Tom looked over his wife’s shoulder. “Cool!”

Surprised, Terry looked back at him. “Really?”

Tom nodded. Looking back at Paige, he made an obvious glance down at her waist. “Uh, you...?”

Paige giggled. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a control unit just like the one in the box she had handed to her friend. She showed them how to flick the switch, how a small red LED lit up, and grinned as the little egg buzzed her pussy. She flicked it off and said, “You have to get one!”

“You mean ... you ... here, right now ... oh wow!” Tom was totally surprised by the idea. He and Terry always seemed to be the adventurous ones in any group, but their neighbor was running around with a vibrator up her pussy and using it in plain sight in public!

“It is so good!” gushed Paige. “You have to get one of these! Not only can you use it to get turned on, but later, when Bob fucks my ass, we leave it in and turn it on. It drives me nuts!”

“Whoa!” exclaimed Terry, glancing back at her husband. They still weren’t all that enthused about anal sex, even after watching Paige go bonkers while doing it, but she would have to admit that both of them were thinking about it a bit more these days.

“Come on, buy it. We’ll put it in now, so that we know it works!” Tom and Bob laughed as they were sent off to browse through the store, and the two women went to the front counter.

The cute Goth lesbian clerk wasn’t working the front counter. Instead, it was a somewhat creepy looking guy with greasy hair. He eyed the two women closely as he put in new batteries and rang up the purchase. Unlike the last time, Paige had zero interest in letting this clerk install the egg in her friend. Taking their purchase, she pulled Terry a few aisles over, away from prying eyes. “Let me,” she whispered, dropping to her knees. Before Terry knew what was happening, Paige had lifted her little skirt up and pulled her panties to the side. The egg slipped into an already warm and wet pussy, and Paige pushed it home with her middle finger.

“Oh!” exclaimed a surprised Terry. As Paige popped back to her feet, Terry adjusted her thong and skirt.

“Here, give it a shot.” Paige handed her the remote. So far it was nothing to write home about, but she flicked the switch regardless. Half a second later it felt like a bomb had gone off inside her! She gasped as her back arched with the unexpected pleasure.

Terry quickly flicked off the remote. Grinning, she said, “Wow! That was ... I don’t know ... that was pretty intense!”

“Not what you thought, was it?”

She shook her head. “No.” She flicked the switch on and off several more times, getting used to the sensation. “That’s really something! What’s the range on this thing?” The two women looked over the empty packaging and found it was supposed to be good for twenty feet. “Does it really work like that?”

Paige shrugged. “We’ve never been that far apart with it. We usually just use it when we are playing by ourselves. Like tonight - we’ll go out to dinner or a movie or something and I’ll pack it in my purse. At some point in the evening, I’ll put it in and give Bob the remote. By the time we get home, I’ll have already cum at least once or twice and ready for anything!”

Terry grinned at her friend. She flicked the switch another time and turned it off, then held out her hand. “Swap!”

Paige’s eyes lit up! She opened her own purse and pulled out her own remote, handing it over. The two friends giggled as they buzzed each other until their husbands wandered through. Bob was carrying a plastic wrapped double dong. “You girls ready?” asked Bob. He waved the device at them. “Honey, it followed me home. Can I keep it?”

Both ladies giggled some more. “Yep!” said Paige.

“You already put in the toy? You going to let us play?” asked a grinning Tom.

The women giggled some more, zapping the remotes one last time, and then they dramatically put them in their purses. “Later!” said Terry. Tom just looked at Bob and rolled his eyes. Terry and Paige grabbed their husband’s hands and dragged them out of the store, still giggling.

Dinner was at a fairly adult restaurant south of Orlando, not quite a club but definitely not a family-oriented place either. The two women’s little tops, miniskirts, and heels were not at all out of place. After dinner, they moved to the large barroom on the side of the dining area and found a tall table with four barstools just becoming available. They snagged the location before anyone else could claim it, even before it had been cleared off, and climbed onto the stools. Paige and Terry were showing a lot of leg on the high stools, and their husbands were enjoying the view. Paige caught Terry’s eye and giggled, then reached into her purse and pulled out her remote. Grinning, Terry pulled out the one in her purse and handed it to Tom. Paige handed the one she was holding to Bob.

Smiling, both men flicked on the remotes at the same time, laughing as their wives reacted. Paige gasped and grabbed the edge of the table; Terry closed her eyes and arched her back as she came. The simple presence of the eggs in their pussies had been enough to bring them both to the edge of orgasm before they had even been turned on; flicking on the remotes took them over the edge and beyond!

For the next couple of minutes, as a waitress appeared and cleaned the table and took their orders, Bob and Tom continued to buzz their wives. Finally, as their drinks were served, Tom slid his remote over to Bob. “Let’s swap.”

Bob reached out to take the other remote, but Paige laughed and grabbed his hand. “No! We already swapped!”

“What?”

Terry laughed and nodded her head. “We swapped remotes earlier ourselves! You’ve been turning mine on and Tom’s been controlling Paige’s already!”

“You’re kidding me!” Looking at Bob, he said, “Leave yours off,” and then turned the one in his hand on and left it there. True enough, it was Paige who reacted, whimpering as the extended session built within her.

Testing his own remote quickly, Bob found it was Terry who jumped in surprise. “Holy shit!”

“Yeah, now cool it before we leave puddles on the seats!” ordered Paige. “If you don’t behave, we’ll have to take your toys away.”

Tom scoffed. “Tonight, you two are the toys!”

Both men buzzed their wives fiercely, causing the two women to try and scramble forward and take the remotes away. They compromised by turning them off but putting them in their pockets for later.

After two rounds of drinks, the sexual tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. Neither Paige nor Terry could wait any longer and ordered their husbands to settle the bill and take them home. Bob snorted derisively as he flagged down the waitress, and he and Tom pulled the remotes from their pockets. Bob women got zapped again before they were able to leave.

Again, both women settled into the back seat of the Corolla, but any resemblance to the earlier drive ended there. Before they had even left the parking lot, they were in each other’s arms, kissing passionately, their skirts to their waists, panties pulled to the side, and Terry’s top undone. Tom shifted sideways to watch, and Bob kept one eye on the rearview mirror, and both men continued to flick the remotes on and off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.