Disparate Housewives
Chapter 19: Beach &

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Beach & - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Come on, lazy, it’s time to get up!” Frank groaned and rolled over, burying his head under the covers. Brenda laughed and repeated her demand, yanking the bedclothes from her husband’s naked body. Frank rolled over so that he was face down and pulled a pillow over his head; the hands holding the pillows showed extended middle digits.

Brenda laughed some more. “Asshole!” She grabbed the pillow and tossed it aside as well.

Frank looked at his wife with bleary eyes. “Are you actually looking to get smacked?”

Brenda snorted and eyed his posterior. “It’s not my ass that is naked and staring at the ceiling. Come on, get up! The day is wasting! We need to grab some breakfast and go to the beach, remember?”

Frank rolled over and rubbed his eyes. Brenda was standing just out of reach, her string bikini showing through her beach cover-up, and she was waving her beach bag at him. He rudely grabbed his crotch and waved his limp dick at her. “Let’s stay in.”

Brenda cackled a laugh in response. “Why? In the shape that thing is in, I might as well start work on the baby ball again!”

Frank began to obscenely fist himself. “Hey, it wasn’t broken until I let you play with it last night.” Frank had ordered not one, but two, bottles of champagne while Brenda was taking her bubble bath. Now his head was wooly, his tongue felt like an army had been marching across it, and his body felt weak and deviantly filthy. It had been an excellent night, but he was paying for it now.

“Come on! Get up, get showered, and get dressed. I’m getting hungry.” Brenda moved into the front room of their suite and picked up her knitting bag.

Frank muttered imprecations under his breath, and then rolled out of bed, slowly and unsurely. He stumbled to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. It was a good half hour before he came back out, looking considerably more human, though still not dressed. He dug out a pair of swim trunks and a t-shirt, and then slipped into his sandals.

“Did you grab your room key?” asked Brenda.

“We weren’t coming back to the room?” asked Frank as he picked up the key card.

“No, I want to get right out to the beach!” Brenda tossed a few items into her beach bag and was out the door before her husband could comment. He simply shrugged to himself and followed.

Breakfast was a simple buffet in the main restaurant, with Brenda focusing on healthy fruits and juices, and Frank concentrating on OJ and coffee. It wasn’t long before Frank had signed the room charge and Brenda was leading the way out the rear door towards the water. They passed through the pool area, but kept going, down the walkway towards the shore. As they moved closer to the water, Frank noticed several large signs to the side. It was what Liz had explained the other day, the far end of the beach was ‘Clothing Optional.’ If you didn’t want to see naked people, don’t go beyond that point. Frank shook his head in amusement.

Brenda was clearly enjoying herself as she ordered Frank around, having him set up a couple of chaise lounges, position a beach umbrella ’just so’, and arrange everything in the way she thought most appropriate. It was with relief that Frank sank down into one of the lounges, only to be ordered upright again, so they could go swimming. Frank’s preference for lying down was tempered by the realization that Brenda looked spectacular in her tiny white bikini. It had strings tied between her ample tits and at the sides of the bikini bottoms, and generally looked like it consisted of not much more than dental floss and nylon patches. “Do you like?” she asked demurely.

“That’s a trick question, right? I mean, are you really expecting anyone with a Y chromosome to complain?”

“Silly!”

“It’s new, right?”

Brenda grinned and turned around for him slowly. The back was even briefer that the front, with only a few tiny strings holding it together, and disappearing down the crack of her ass. “Brand new, just for this trip. It’s not too small, is it?” she said with a tease in her voice.

“No, in fact it’s probably a bit oversized,” her husband replied.

Brenda stared at him briefly after he said this, then her face lit up. “You behave or I’ll buy a Speedo for you.”

Frank snorted as they headed for the water. “You just do that. You’ll get to see just how much in demand your husband really is, and not just by the trophy wife set!”

Brenda laughed loudly and slipped loose her husband’s hand, racing down to the water’s edge. She didn’t stop, but kept running, then dove in as soon as the water was deep enough. Frank followed at a slower pace, taking a minute or two to catch up to her. He found Brenda surreptitiously adjusting her top, to hold her tits in place; the bikini was more for show than for utility.

“That outfit is going to make you very popular as well,” he commented.

“What, with the trophy husbands?”

Frank shrugged, then pushed back and floated away from her. “Who knows? Maybe with the trophy wives, too. I bet you’d like that, hmmm?”

Brenda stuck her tongue out at him, and slowly breast stroked towards him. Frank kept back stroking slowly away, and they circled in the water, talking about whether men or women would prefer her most. Finally, Brenda moved back towards the sandy beach, and after discreetly checking to make sure nothing was exposed that shouldn’t be, went ashore. Frank had to avert his eyes somewhat to keep from springing an erection as he realized her suit was transparent when wet. He made it to the chaise lounge after his wife and flopped down in it. His erection really didn’t subside, but he was able to cover it with his blanket. They both slathered on some sunscreen, then lay back and dozed.

Lunch was at the beach cantina, a pair of overstuffed club sandwiches and a couple of cold Coronas. The beers were brought over by the bar attendant, not their waitress, and Brenda asked him, “Is it possible to get a cooler to carry some of these down to the beach?”

The barman, a darkly tanned young Hispanic, grinned and flashed a sparkling row of white teeth. “Sure thing! Lots of people like that. How many beers do you think will be enough?”

Brenda looked over at her husband, who gave her a pleasant shrug. A few beers down at the beach sounded like an excellent idea to him. She turned back to the bar attendant and said, “A six pack?”

“Think that will be enough? It’s looking pretty warm out there today!”

“Two sixes,” interjected Frank. He looked at Brenda and said, “It’s not like they’ll go to waste. We can always bring them back and drink them in the room.” Brenda nodded agreement and the young man moved off.

After their lunch, when the waitress brought out their bill, the bar attendant followed, carrying an inexpensive plastic foam cooler. He flipped the top open to show it half full of ice, with a dozen bottles of Corona spaced around it, and a small plastic cup of lime wedges. “Just bring all the bottles and caps back,” he asked. Frank signed for the meal and the booze, not really glancing at the charge, but knowing the beer was outrageously overpriced, and their tip would be also. Then again, they were on vacation, so he really didn’t care.

Standing, Frank found the cooler not overly heavy, but definitely awkward. Brenda, however, came up with the idea of laying all their towels and beach bags on the lid of the cooler, and then splitting the load, with each of them carrying a handle on one end of the cooler. This proved much more practical, and they made their way back to the beach.

They walked side by side, the cooler swinging slightly between them, with Frank a step ahead of his wife. Suddenly it felt like the cooler was tugging on his arm, and he almost dropped it. Turning back towards Brenda, he found her standing near the sign warning about the ‘Clothing Optional’ beach and tugging him in that direction. He stared at her for a second, his eyes swiveling between her and the sign, and said, “You’re kidding me, right?”

“No, come on. Let’s go!”

“Not in a million years! Get real!” Frank tugged on the cooler handle, but his wife didn’t budge.

“Oh, don’t be such a scaredy cat! It’ll be fun!” she replied.

“No way!” He tugged on the handle again, but Brenda stayed put.

“Frank, it’s no big deal. I sunbathe topless and even bottomless at times over at Georgia’s. A lot of us do...”

“No wonder that place is so popular,” interjected Frank.

Brenda returned a raspberry at him. “Come on, it isn’t that big a deal.”

“No chance!”

“Fine, you can stay here, and I’ll keep going.” She set her end of the cooler down, forcing Frank to set his down as well, or risk dumping it. She handed him a beach towel, much to his amazement, and rearranged her gear on top of the cooler. “Maybe I can find somebody down there to help carry this.”

Frank stared at her. “You’re serious?”

“Jesus, Frank, don’t be such a wuss! I’m going!”

Frank muttered a few expletives under his breath and tossed the towel down on the cooler and grabbed his end. “I must be out of my fucking mind!”

Brenda smiled and kissed him on the cheek quickly, then picked up her end of the cooler. “It’s not a big deal, honey! You’ll love it!”

“I seriously doubt that!” was his exasperated reply.

It was a relatively long hike down the beach and around a bend in the seashore to the private beach. It was more primitive, in that there were no bars or food stands, no lounge chairs or umbrellas, just a few small groups of people lying on beach towels on the sand. Frank averted his eyes as much as possible, though this became quite difficult when a pair of college age girls with all over tans and really impressive breasts sauntered in front of them on the way to the water.

Brenda started laughing as Frank tried to look anywhere but where he wanted to. “Problems, dear?”

“Just trying not to lead the way.”

Brenda laughed heartily and led them towards a small sand dune, about fifty feet from the nearest people. They set down the cooler and Brenda and Frank spread out the beach towels. Frank glanced around the beach surreptitiously, amazed at what he saw. Aside from the pair of bathing beauties, most of the others on the beach were astonishingly - average! Nobody was all that amazingly great looking or terribly bad looking, most people were fairly pale, not sun-glazed, and more than a few potbellies were displayed.

And then Frank turned back towards his wife, to watch her peel off her beach cover-up and undo the strings holding her top on. He felt his groin stirring as she then undid her bikini bottom and stuffed her swimsuit in her beach bag. She pulled out a bottle of sunscreen and looked at him and grinned. “Care to do my back?” She squirted several heavy streams of lotion on her breasts and handed him the bottle, then began rubbing the suntan lotion in, leaving her torso glistening.

Frank’s cock sprang to life, tenting his swim trunks and causing Brenda to giggle. “Problems, honey?” She began rubbing lotion up and down her legs, and even over her bare pussy.

“Jesus Christ!” he muttered. “I told you this was going to be a problem.”

Brenda laughed and lay face down on the towel, resting her head on her arms and spreading her legs apart. “Come on, baby, before I burn!”

“Shit!” Frank quickly rubbed sunscreen into his wife’s back, trying unsuccessfully to will his cock to softness.

Brenda refused to let up on her husband. Once he stopped, she sat back upright and announced, “Your turn!” He gaped at her, and she continued, “Come on, get with it. It’s rude to stay dressed.”

“Jesus!” Frank looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching, and then managed to lift his hips, skin off his trunks, and flip face down in a single split-second movement.

“You’re no fun,” complained Brenda.

“I wasn’t hired to be fun,” replied Frank.

Brenda knelt next to her husband and gave him a liberal coating of suntan lotion, massaging it into his skin sensuously, especially on the white skin of his buttocks. It felt very good to him, and very sexual. If they had been alone, Frank would have had no compunctions about rolling over and screwing his wife silly. However, they weren’t alone, so his cock throbbed beneath him and he tried to ignore it.

“Other side now,” teased Brenda.

“Hmmm?”

“Roll over so I can do your front,” she repeated.

Frank eyed her gleaming nude body and turned his eyes away. “I think that would be a really bad idea right now.”

Brenda smiled and licked her lips. “It’s for your own safety. You wouldn’t want to get burned or skin cancer or anything. Now roll over.”

Frank groaned. “Uhhh, maybe later...”

Brenda laughed. “No, now!” She began to push on his side, trying to roll him over.

Frank gave in to the inevitable but managed to snag a spare towel as he rolled over. This was laid strategically across his midsection and held in place with both hands when Brenda tried to tug it away. “Spoilsport!”

“Hey, Liz said we needed to be discreet. This is discreet.”

“This is no fun!” she answered. Brenda applied the sunscreen to her husband’s arms, legs, and chest, but he refused to let her remove the towel. Then she smiled at him wickedly. “Roll over, towards me.” Frank eyed his wife warily. “Roll over.” Brenda squirted some lotion in her hand and then lay down next to him on the towels, on her side, facing him.

Frank rolled over slightly as well, so they were facing each other, and was completely surprised by what happened next. Before he could stop her, Brenda had slipped her greasy hand under the towel covering his nakedness and grasped his cockshaft. It felt hot in her hand, and she could feel it throb at her touch. “Oh, God!” he gasped.

It took only a few strokes for Brenda to jerk her husband off. Groaning, he stiffened, and she felt jets of cum spurt out, to strike her on the belly. She fisted him to completion, then let him go. Frank sighed and rolled onto his back, uncaring that in doing so the towel had slipped free. His slowly softening cock was now exposed to the world. Brenda surreptitiously rubbed his jism into her greasy skin, and then rolled onto her back as well. The pair dozed off.

Brenda was the first to wake, hot and thirsty. She opened the cooler to remove a Corona, and in doing so, woke Frank. He twisted his head to look at her and she waved a beer bottle in his direction. He nodded and she handed him the one she held, then retrieved a second and the plastic bowl of limes. She grinned at him. “Feeling better now?”

Frank blushed redly, looking down his body to see that he was totally naked, the spare towel slipped to the side. “Jesus! I can’t believe you did that!” he said softly.

Brenda laughed brightly. “Maybe you can return the favor later.”

“Yeah, that will cause an interesting reaction, I’m sure.” Frank twisted off his bottle cap and drained half the beer in a single swallow. The rest followed just as quickly, and he pulled another from the cooler.

“Well, I already demonstrated the first method of handling the problem. Want me to try the second method?” Brenda reached into the cooler and lifted a handful of ice. “I bet this could put a chill on things!”

It was Frank’s turn to laugh. “I’d prefer Option One.”

“I bet!”

Brenda finished her beer and drank a second, while her husband finished his second and a third. Feeling mellower and much less self-conscious, he easily agreed to follow Brenda down to the water and went swimming. It didn’t hurt that the only people they went near on the way was a couple in their sixties who were living proof that some people look better with more clothing, not less.

“So, you girls go sunbathing in the buff over at Georgia’s? Why am I not surprised?” commented Frank, idly watching Brenda backstroke slowly around him.

“I thought you knew that. Where do you think I got the all-over tan from?”

Frank shrugged. “I don’t know. Tanning salon?”

“In Florida? Get real!”

“Maybe I should sneak home early some day and see if I can watch from the upstairs window. Is that all you do out there? Just tan?” Frank leered at Brenda, arching his eyebrows and grinning.

“You pervert!” Brenda splashed water at him. “That’s gross!”

“Hey, you’re the one who got it on with somebody I apparently know, a woman I apparently know, and then did the threesome with her husband! Hmmm? Or did I get that part wrong?”

Brenda stuck her tongue out at him again, splashed him, and headed back to shore. Frank laughed and followed her. He flopped down on the beach towel and fished another Corona from the cooler, half draining it, then opened a second for Brenda. “We need to put some more sunscreen on,” she reminded him.

Frank finished the beer, and they swapped the suntan lotion back and forth, spreading it around. Frank’s initial nervousness and self-consciousness was gone, and he even managed to discreetly put some sunscreen on his privates.

Brenda eyed her husband and smiled at him. Laying down on the towel, she quietly said, “Honey, remember when I said you could return the favor later? Well?”

It took her husband a few moments to understand what she wanted, but then Frank’s eyes widened, and he whipped his head over to stare at her. “Are you kidding me?” Brenda simply batted her eyes at him. “Holy Christ!” Frank’s cock began to get stiff again, forcing him to roll onto his stomach.

“Come on baby, please!” she pleaded with him. “I really need it! I’ve been thinking about all of us women sunning ourselves naked around Georgia’s pool, fucking each other. Come on, honey!” She moved up closer to him, rubbing her body against his.

“Jesus!” Frank brought a hand down between them, twisting it so that his fingers could touch Brenda’s pussy. Between the two of them, they managed to squirm around so that a pair of fingers slipped between her naked slit to rub against her clit. Brenda moaned lowly, her eyes clenched tightly shut, as she tried to keep her shudders from her orgasm to a minimum. For his part, Frank fingerfucked her slowly, both from the difficult angle his arm and hand were in, and to make Brenda’s cum a good one. He loved watching her bite her lover lip and listening to her whimper.

His hand beginning to cramp from the angle it was in, Frank let up on Brenda’s pussy and slowly withdrew it. When her eyes opened, he put his fingers to her lips, and she shyly licked them clean. It was her turn again. He shifted his body enough that she could reach between them, and she gave him another handjob, even as they both looked around to see if anybody saw them. The day was wearing on and the beach crowd was thinning; nobody seemed to notice them.

Sated, they both split another beer and decided the day was over. Pulling their swimsuits back on, they gathered up their gear, towels, and empty bottles, and made their way back down the beach to the resort. They stopped at the beach cantina and unloaded their empty beers and dropped their beach towels in the catch bin by the pool, and then continued on to their room. As soon as they were inside, Brenda called out, “I’m first for the shower!” Frank snorted and handed her one of the few remaining beers, then pulled out one for himself.

Frank sorted through their beach gear, trying to figure out what to wash overnight and what to leave until they got home. They would be leaving some time the next morning, so it wasn’t as if they would be going swimming again at the resort. He sipped his beer before dumping their swimsuits and cover-ups on the pile of dirty laundry in the closet. When Brenda got out of the shower, he went right in; she didn’t even need to turn off the water.

Frank soaked under the hot water for ten minutes at most. He could feel a burn starting on his shoulders, but it wasn’t bad yet. By Monday it would be uncomfortable, by Wednesday it would be peeling. He washed away the sand, salt, and sunscreen, soaped up, and rinsed off. He grabbed a towel as he stepped from the shower, rubbing his head and face dry first. Then, as he began to dry his chest and arms, he noticed he wasn’t alone in the bathroom. Brenda was seated on the closed toilet, leaning back against the tank, naked, one hand holding the beer bottle she was sipping from, the other hand between her widespread legs, idly toying with herself. She was giving him a very sultry look.

“Now that looks interesting,” he commented. His wife gave him a lazy smile and lifted her index finger from her pussy. She sucked it into her mouth, then used it to motion him closer. Frank finished drying off, and then came closer. Brenda sat upright, drank some more beer, and reached out with a languorous motion to cup her husband’s balls. His cock was already stiff, so swallowing her beer, she opened her mouth and leaned forward, to slowly suck his cockhead as she gazed up his body and stared into his eyes.

Brenda pulled back. “I want you!” she said, hotly. She sucked him again, slowly, and repeated her need. “I want your cock!”

Frank finished off his beer and tossed the empty into the trash can in the corner. He pulled Brenda to her feet and followed her into the bedroom. They went over to their bed and spread themselves out on it, and Frank decided to let Brenda take the lead. She was definitely horny - despite her recent shower, her feminine musk was readily apparent. She snuggled up to his side and began to fist his cock slowly. “God, you’re so beautiful!” she whispered.

“What?” That certainly was never a description he had ever heard applied to him.

“Your body, it’s so beautiful. Today, laying out there on the beach, naked, you were gorgeous. Just watching you lay there, your cock out, thick and long, it made me so horny! I just wanted to fuck you right there on the beach! You are such a jock, such a stud! I wanted to get you hard and show you off to everyone. The other women were staring at you. They were so jealous.” Brenda kept telling Frank how hot she was, how beautiful he was, all the while slowly fisting him as beads of pre-cum dribbled through her fingers.

“Frank, fuck me! I need you!” She rolled onto her back, drawing her feet up and spreading her thighs wide. She tugged on her husband to follow, and he did, first rolling over onto her, and then lifting up as she reached between them to place his cockhead at the gaping entrance to her cunt. “Fuck me, Frank, fuck me!” she demanded.

Frank never said a word, but simply pushed in, bottoming out on the first stroke as Brenda moaned beneath him. He marveled at her actions. She had always been a passionate lover, but this was so over the top for her it was almost like the first time he had ever had her. Brenda wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together, and threw her arms around his neck. She began fucking herself up at him as hard as he was slamming his cock into her. “Oh God, oh God, oh God...” Brenda became almost incoherent as Frank’s cock drove her into a massive orgasm, a true Big O that didn’t seem to stop, that had her shaking under the onslaught. Her pussy was spasming and clutching at his cock, and drove him over the edge, to pulse out a series of powerful jets of cum into her grasping pussy. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...”, she babbled.

Exhausted, Frank fucked his wife through his own cum, his hips pistoning his cock into her even when he was done, slowly collapsing atop her. He felt like he’d just played a half dozen hard sets without a break and was panting into her neck as he lay breathless on her. Brenda slowly unwrapped her legs and brought them down but made no move to remove the crushing weight laying on her. It felt too good, what with her breasts mashed into Frank’s chest and his slowly softening cock still inside her. “I love you, Frank,” she whispered into his ear.

That was enough to wake her husband from his satiated stupor. Bracing himself on his forearms, he raised up enough to take his weight off her and began to nibble on Brenda’s neck. “I love you, too,” he replied, then rolled off to the side. Brenda rolled with him, to wrap an arm and leg over him. “That was... intense,” he commented.

“Ummmm,” she murmured happily.

Frank tightened an arm around her shoulders, hugging her against his chest. “I am so sorry about, about what I did. I never meant to hurt you...”

Brenda reached up and placed a finger to his lips. “Sshhhh. No more. That’s the past. Besides, I’m not so innocent myself, remember.”

“I am so sorry. I love being married to you, and our family, and being with you, and ... I’m just so sorry,” he repeated.

Brenda hugged her husband. “Ssshhh, that’s over.” She reached down to run a finger along his wet and sticky, but very limp, prick. “Any chance of some more fun?” she asked.

Frank laughed. “Yeah, but not until after dinner. I need sustenance and replenishment! And a quick shower!” He rolled off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

“Asshole!” laughed Brenda.

Quickly cleaning up again, they decided to head back into Key West for dinner and drinks, a final night out before returning to their regular lives of work and children. Frank put on another pair of his inexhaustible supply of khaki slacks and tennis club sport shirts, along with a pair of deck shoes. Brenda pulled on a button-front denim miniskirt and a tight white tank top and slipped on her high-heeled dress sandals. Frank grabbed his wallet, a handkerchief, and his room card key, and they were off.

Dinner was seafood at a small bar and grill down in the bar and nightclub area of town. Afterwards, they decided to wander, having a drink in a bar, and hanging out for a bit, and then continuing on. They were in their second bar, a pleasantly raucous place with a fair number of twenty-somethings cruising for a hookup for the evening, when Frank noticed his wife staring at the front door. Curious, he turned to see what she was looking at. Brenda hopped to her feet and waved an arm frantically, and Frank noticed Liz Burroughs smiling and waving back.

Liz maneuvered adroitly through the crowd back to their table. “Hi guys!” she said excitedly. “Out looking for some fun?” She slipped onto an empty chair next to Brenda.

“It’s our last night in town. Tomorrow it’s back to Orlando,” replied Brenda.

“Well, you picked a good spot. This place can really jump on weekends, I gather!”

It was starting to get louder as the crowd thickened. “So, you’ve been here before?” asked Frank, leaning towards the two women.

“Last night. Prime hunting grounds!” answered Liz with an exaggerated wink. Brenda laughed and Frank gave her a confused grin. Like the previous night, Liz had dressed for a night of prowling, in a denim miniskirt and heels similar to his wife’s, a sleeveless white blouse unbuttoned to the waist, and a tiny red lace bra underneath.

“Any luck hunting?” asked Brenda.

“You bet! I bagged a pair of nineteen-year-old college boys out for a wild weekend. I left them dried and lifeless husks this morning. They may not come alive before they head home to momma!” Brenda cackled in laughter at this, attracting the attention of a nearby waitress, so Frank took the opportunity to wave an arm at her and motion her over. He ordered a second round of drinks for himself and his wife, and a first for Liz.

“The both of them?” asked Brenda disbelievingly. “You didn’t!”

“They learned so much last night!” continued Liz. “They reached new lows in decadence.”

“You’re serious? You went home with two college age boys last night and took them both on? At the same time?” asked Frank, his jaw dropping open.

“Frank, when we ran out of sins to commit, we went and invented some new ones!” laughed Liz. She looked at Brenda and said, “We even made a Liz sandwich, you know, two guys with me in the middle? Unbelievable!” Both women laughed at Frank’s flustered face, as he just shook his head in disbelief.

“Are those your hunting clothes?” asked Brenda.

“Hey, look around. If I have to compete with these young hotties, I need to advertise,” admitted Liz. Frank looked around surreptitiously; there were quite a few girls in their late teens and early twenties, dressed in not much, and looking for some fun. Several looked like they had gotten in on a fake ID.

Liz and Brenda continued to tease Frank through another round of drinks, and then the two women excused themselves to go off to the bathroom. Frank protected their chairs from poachers and nursed his drink. He’d order another when the pair returned.

The ladies’ room was crowded enough that only one stall was available. Brenda went in first, then told Liz she’d wait while Liz took care of things. Liz came out of the stall to find Brenda checking her makeup in the mirror over the sink. She moved up alongside of Brenda and pulled a compact out of her purse. “Thanks for waiting. You know, Frank is really good looking. Does he know how to take care of business?”

Brenda smiled at her new friend’s reflection in the mirror. “Like you wouldn’t believe!”

Liz lightly laid a hand on Brenda’s, and said, “You’re pretty good looking too, you know.”

Brenda’s breath caught for a second, but she glanced at Liz and knew that the older woman intended exactly what Brenda thought she did. Liz was coming on to her, right there in the bathroom! Suddenly the reason to take their vacation, the need to get away after their cheating, seemed less important. Smiling slyly, she ran a finger lightly up Liz’s arm and replied, “I know how to take care of business, too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.