Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 17: Vacation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Vacation - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So, what are you making now?” asked Frank, looking across the car towards his wife. She was seated in the passenger seat of his Corolla with several pieces of plastic canvas in her lap, and a needle with yarn.

“It’s a baby ball for Sara’s little one, Jamie.”

“Have I met her?”

“No, silly. They live in New Mexico. Sara’s my cousin - you met her at the wedding, she was one of my bridesmaids - and Jamie’s her baby. He’s about six months old now.” Brenda kept her eyes in her lap as she embroidered a small brown bear on the little square she was working on. She was famous in her family for the excellent baby and toddler presents she made in plastic canvas, producing an endless stream of baby books, blocks, and balls for every conceivable nephew and niece.

Frank just nodded. Keeping a straight face, he replied, “Every man’s fantasy, a wife with big balls.”

Brenda laughed brightly and looked over at her husband. “Bigger than yours, mister!”

Frank snorted. “By a damn sight, too! And mine don’t jingle!” Brenda would stuff her baby balls and blocks with old gym socks and a few stainless-steel bells in old pill bottles. They were soft and washable and made a pleasant racket.

She laughed even louder. “For that, we’d be calling the Guinness people about putting you in their book!”

Frank glanced at his wife and smiled. They had left their house shortly after nine that morning and were now well into the drive for their long weekend away. It had been fairly easy to arrange. Brenda’s sister in Daytona would take care of the twins in return for Brenda and Frank taking a reciprocal turn with their children in five weeks; Brenda had driven the boys over Wednesday afternoon. Frank had arranged accommodations through the tennis club with a resort in Key West, working through a network of resorts and clubs in Florida. They would drive down Thursday morning, have lunch somewhere near Miami, then hit Key West by mid to late afternoon. They would backtrack on Sunday.

The day after their confessions Brenda had surprised Frank when he came home from the tennis club. Following him up to their bedroom, she had confronted him and demanded, “So, did you fuck anybody today?”

Frank had eyed her curiously, answering “No.” There had been a tentative offer which he hadn’t accepted, but that wasn’t the question.

Brenda had grinned and said, “I’m not sure I believe you. I think I need to check!”

“Check?”

Brenda dropped to the floor and hurriedly undid his trousers, yanking them and his shorts down his legs. “Yeah, I’m going to check! I’m going to give you a taste test! For pussy juice!” She had grabbed his slowly stiffening cock and stuffed it in her mouth, then had given him a quick blow job. Afterwards, standing and smacking her lips, she had said, “You passed today, but don’t be surprised at spot checks in the future!”

The next day Frank had turned the tables, taking Brenda upstairs and demanding to see if she had cheated on him. Locking the bedroom door behind them, he had pushed her to the dresser and bent her forward, then pulled her panties down and plowed into her from behind, to see if ‘somebody had been fucking you and loosening you up!’ He had promised spot checks, as well.

The next week-and-a-half both of them had stayed true to each other, with Frank canceling several appointments and Brenda turning down an offer from Terri and Tom to photograph another session for their website. Instead, their own marriage had heated up very pleasantly. The Wednesday evening before their trip, after dropping the boys with her sister in Daytona, Brenda had hurried home to prepare for the trip, which involved a long session with a razor, cleaning everything below her eyebrows, and packing for the trip. While she normally sported a small ‘landing strip’, occasionally, such as for special trips, she would shave her pussy bare. She had greeted her husband that night in high heels and a short and sheer silk robe, starting the long weekend off that much sooner.

Neither of the Housemans had spent all that much time packing for the trip. It was to be a very laid-back vacation, with the emphasis on the ‘laid.’ Frank had packed several pair of khaki shorts and pants, a few sport shirts, and a pair of swim trunks. Brenda had packed several short skirts and a few tops, and a bikini. Underwear would not be necessary. For the trip down, Frank had worn shorts and a sports shirt and leather sandals, and Brenda had worn a light and gauzy wrap skirt, along with a sleeveless wrap top and high-heeled sandals. The wrap skirt was mostly unwrapped after lunch, showing an awful lot of nicely tanned leg, though the embroidery in her lap precluded any higher views.

Halfway between Key Largo and Marathon, Brenda put away her needlepoint and tossed the bag in the back seat. The rest of the trip to Key West was spent napping, and she didn’t wake until Frank nudged her shoulder in the parking lot of the resort they were staying in. “Come on, sleepyhead, time to wake up!”

“We’re here?” asked Brenda, rubbing her eyes awake.

“We’re here.” Her husband hit the button on the dash, popping the trunk open, and then climbed out. He went around to the back as Brenda fumbled alive and climbed out. She grabbed her needlepoint bag and a handbag from the back seat, along with a beach bag. Frank pulled a mid-sized suitcase and a hanging bag from the trunk and handed both to a bellman, and then led his wife to the lobby. A valet drove off in his Toyota.

By the time they had checked in and been taken to their room it was just after four. Surprisingly, their original room had been upgraded to a small suite, after it was discovered that the only rooms available were smoking, and neither of the Housemans smoked. They were given a non-smoking small suite at no difference in price, even at the already discounted price Frank had gotten through the tennis club he was the pro at. Their small suite consisted of an average size bedroom with a king size bed, a very nice and deluxe bath, and a small parlor with a couch and armchairs and tables. Both the parlor and the bedroom had televisions, and both had patio doors going out onto an extended private balcony.

Frank didn’t care. He had just driven almost seven hours and was exhausted. After looking over the suite, Brenda came into the bedroom to find her husband flat on his back on the bed, rubbing his eyes and contemplating a nap of his own. She licked her lips slyly and sat down next to him. He glanced over at her briefly, and commented, “You can drive us home!”

“I know how to revive you,” she replied. She ran a hand over the front of his khaki shorts and swung her legs up onto the bed.

Frank’s eyes snapped open, and he looked at his smiling wife. She was facing opposite to how he was laying, so her head was towards his feet, and he could see her pussy as she raised up one knee and the split in her skirt caused it to fall completely open. “Really? I think I need a lot of revival.”

“I guarantee it!” Brenda began rubbing his cock through his shorts again; within seconds it was completely stiff and throbbing under the khaki. She spread her legs even further apart, inviting Frank to touch her, and when he laid a hand gently on her thigh, she quickly undid his catch and zipper. Peeling open his shorts she was greeted by her husband’s thick cock and hairy balls. Like his wife, he hadn’t worn or brought any underwear. “Umm, I absolutely guarantee it!”

Brenda tugged Frank’s shorts down to the point that he could kick them off. She stroked his cockshaft lightly, then moved a hand to his hip and pulled him towards her. Frank rolled onto his side, facing his wife, and she moved her body closer to his, and moved her face to his crotch. Once she began licking and sucking his cockhead, Frank returned the favor, moving his face between her silky soft thighs and began slowly licking her pussylips. Brenda began moaning around the thick cock in her mouth, a sensation her husband found incredibly delightful. His hips began bucking forward, trying to fuck into her face. She kept a hand on his cockshaft, jacking him as she controlled the amount she had to swallow. Frank began licking her clit directly, making her moan even more. It was Brenda who was becoming uncontrollable in her movements, forcing her pussy at her husband, using one hand to hold his head in place and trying to suffocate him with her cunt. Frank never let up, and as Brenda began to shiver in orgasm, her suction drove him over the edge. Grunting, he began feeding her his jism, spurting into her mouth. Brenda was barely able to keep up with the spewing stream, and a fair bit ended up dribbling out of her mouth and onto her chin and cheeks.

Sated, at least for the moment, Frank rolled onto his back. “That’s a hell of a way to start a vacation.”

“It’s too bad not every vacation can start that way,” commented Brenda. She swung upright and began using her fingers to clean off her face, wiping up her husband’s cum and licking them clean.

“It’d probably be a problem with the boys around,” he replied. “We should take these little ‘parents only’ vacations more often.”

She gave him an odd look, tilting her head to the side. “Do you think ... I mean, if we had taken more time by ourselves, do you think we wouldn’t have ended up, you know...?”

“Ended up cheating?” he finished for her. Brenda just blushed and nodded. Frank just shrugged as best he could, still laying on the bed. “I don’t know. Maybe. I mean, I’d still have a bunch of horny trophy wives around me at the club and you’d still have your horny swinger friends back home. I’m sorry, for whatever that’s worth. I sure never meant to hurt you, but you just can’t hide that sort of thing forever. I’m sorry.”

Brenda nodded. “I should say the same thing, I guess. Since that night, well, have you...?”

“No. You?”

Brenda shook her head negatively. “Have you been tempted?”

“You bet! I even had to turn down a couple of offers. What about you and your friends?”

“Same thing, I turned them down.”

He gave his wife a sly smile. “So just who is it that you know that likes threesomes?”

“Remember, no names.”

Frank continued teasing Brenda. “Do I know them? Are they looking for a fourth partner?”

Brenda laughed. “Yes, you do know them, and they’d probably love a fourth partner. Or a fortieth, for that matter. They are definitely into singing and swapping!”

Frank’s eyes goggled at the thought. “Are you shitting me? And I know these people? Who are they?” He spouted off several names of people around the Orlando area they both knew, including their neighbors, but Brenda just giggled and refused to answer.

Finally, to shut her husband up, Brenda undid the catch on her skirt and tossed it aside. Naked from the waist down, she crawled up the bed and swung a leg across his head, so that she was squatting over his face, her pussy just inches from his lips. “You talk too much.” The she sat down on his face and stifled his objections.

Frank laughed and tried to protest, but all his wife heard were a few muffled noises. “Are you trying to say something Frank? I can’t hear you!” She began moving her hips back and forth and sideways, rubbing her hot, wet pussy over his lips. Frank reached up as best he could to try and hang onto her ass and hips, to settle her down so he could actually eat her out. Brenda kept moving and taunting him, at least until she glanced back over a shoulder and found his cock had revived and was now stiff and upright. Quickly rising up, she scooted back down his body and impaled herself on his erection. “Were you trying to say something, darling?” she teased.

Frank laughed. “I think you heard me gasping for air.”

“Strange! I thought you were gasping for pussy!” Brenda undid her wrap top and tossed it aside, so she was as naked as he was. She bent down and allowed him to suck her nipples and slid a hand between them to rub her clit. She was moaning happily when Frank grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard, his spasming cock jetting his cum into her rippling cunt. Brenda collapsed onto him in relief as he wrapped her in his arms.

“I love you, baby,” he whispered.

“I love you,” she answered back.


Brenda woke up to what she always thought of as a ‘married’ feeling. She almost always woke up that way and enjoyed it. It seemed that no matter what position they went to sleep with, she and Frank almost invariably woke up with Frank snuggled up behind his wife spoon-fashion, one arm draped over her waist, his cock hard up against the soft and warm cheeks of her ass.

Unfortunately for the Housemans, while they both enjoyed waking this way, and often had the desire to move into some early morning action, they were simply a normal married couple. Weekdays they had to get up for work or get the boys off to school; weekends when they might have the time, it was the twins who tended to wake early and demand attention.

Brenda smiled to herself as she woke up. No boys! Twisting slightly, she turned under her husband’s outstretched arm. Frank murmured in his sleep and rolled onto his back. Even better! Brenda grinned and carefully peeled the covers down off her still sleeping husband.

After making love in the late afternoon after they got to the resort, Brenda and Frank had showered and dressed, and gone into Key West for dinner. Afterwards, back in their room, Brenda’s plan for some more romance collapsed. Exhausted by the long day, Frank had laid back on the king size bed to wait for Brenda to come out of the bathroom in her new nightie, which she had promised to model for him. Instead, when she came back, she had found her husband snoring on the bed, out cold.

Brenda’s dismay had been only momentary, rapidly taken over by amusement. It had been a long day, and she was tired, too. Chuckling to herself quietly, she had very quietly and very gently stripped her husband’s clothes from his slumbering form, first his shoes, then his pants, carefully tugging them down and off his legs, and finally unbuttoning his shirt and gingerly peeling it off. Frank slept through the entire event, the only notice he seemed to make was his snores evened out after a few minutes. Eventually, Brenda crawled onto the bed next to her him and pulled a light blanket over them both. She fell asleep within a few minutes herself.

Now, with traces of sunlight peeking around the closely shut drapes, Brenda twisted on the bed to lie facing her still sleeping husband. He looked innocent in repose but not entirely innocent since his early morning wood was gently throbbing with his pulse. She knew full well the physiological reason for his erection, but still liked its pleasant appearance. Reaching out she ran a fingertip along the length of the shaft, her index finger tracing the veins along the side and bottom. It twitched gently and filled even larger, even though its owner still slept on.

Brenda smiled. She didn’t need any foreplay other than the pleasure she received from preparing Frank for his eventual role in the morning’s activities. She slowly sat upright and knelt. Swing a leg up and over her husband’s waist, she positioned herself straddling him. At this movement, Frank’s eyes snapped open, to look down his torso to find his wife positioning his erect cock and sitting down slowly on it. “And good morning to you!” he commented wryly.

Brenda’s eyes closed blissfully as she allowed Frank’s stiff cock to slowly fill her hot and wet pussy. “Yes, it is a good morning, isn’t it?” she answered, slowly opening her eyes and looking down on him. She ran her hands along his ribs and began to slowly rock above him.

Frank began to run his fingertips along Brenda’s thighs and calves. “Is that the new nightie you wanted to show me last night?”

“Yes, it is. Do you like it?”

Frank smiled. It wasn’t the most extreme nightgown his wife owned, not by a long shot, but it was very sexy, nonetheless. It was a short white lace chemise, with a low U-shaped cut in the front and with a pair of slits up each thigh to the waist. It was skintight and almost totally transparent. He nodded silently.

“Well, maybe some other night I’ll model it for you. With my white heels? The ones that strap around the ankles?”

Frank nodded again. “Sorry about last night. I guess I fell asleep.”

“No guess, dear. You’ll have to make it up to me today.”

“You talk too much,” Frank replied. Grabbing his wife’s hips, he began to guide her, moving her quicker and more forcefully onto him. “Concentrate!” he ordered with a laugh.

“I’ll give you ‘concentrate’ you asshole! I’m not the one who fell asleep last night!” replied Brenda with a laugh. She began grinding her hips down, riding him hard and rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. She tightened her pussy muscles as much as possible, thanks to the Kegel exercises she occasionally performed.

Frank reached up and pulled down on the stretchy lace neckline of Brenda’s chemise, the tiny straps sliding down her arms, allowing her tits to spring into view. He loved seeing her this way, not totally naked but still wearing some clothing. It seemed much more erotic than total nudity. He groaned appreciatively and bucked his hips upwards driving his cock up into his wife’s grasping cunt. “Come on, fuck me, fuck me!” he demanded. He could feel himself getting closer.

For Brenda, the final moment came when her husband reached up and began to pinch and fondle her sensitive nipples. She had already enjoyed a small orgasm when she had started riding Frank, now she moaned and gasped and collapsed onto him. Her pussy, spasming and out of control, drove Frank over the edge and began sucking the cum out of his cock. She lay on top of him, whimpering, as he rubbed his hands across her ass and back. They lay there several minutes as his cock slowly deflated and their breathing got back to normal, as their juices seeped out of her pussy and down between his legs, over his balls, dripping into the bedclothes.

Brenda groaned as she straightened her legs and rolled off her lover and husband. “I need another nap.”

“I have a suspicion that whatever you need, a nap is not going to be involved,” replied Frank with a smirk.

“Har-de-har-har, Mister Sleepyhead.” Brenda sat upright and stared at the cum-sodden mass of pubic hair surrounding her husband’s flaccid penis. “Considering how useless you are right now a nap would probably be all I could get!” Before her laughing husband could answer, Brenda climbed from the bed and went into the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.