Disparate Housewives
Chapter 14: Another Party

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Another Party - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Bob, I have a little confession to make,” announced Paige Turner

“Oh, really? Who’d have guessed?” replied her husband with a smile. He was of two minds about the upcoming ‘confession.’ First was that a confession implied that Paige had done something bad or wrong, something which he wasn’t overly concerned with. If it had been serious, she would have said something as soon as he had gotten home from work.

His second thought was that it was something Paige was embarrassed or nervous about, and she had been working to soften him up all evening. In a television sitcom, the wife would dress nicely and cook a nice meal before making her confession, that she had dinged the car, or bought something expensive. Paige had done something similar, though it would never be shown on network TV. When Bob Turner had arrived home at six-thirty, he had already found his wife waiting for him, since she normally got home an hour earlier, but that was the only normal aspect. Normally Paige would change into jeans and a t-shirt, kiss her husband hello, and then wander into the kitchen to bring him a beer.

Tonight, on the other hand, Paige was wearing a very short jean skirt which buttoned up the front and barely came down to mid-thigh. Rather than a t-shirt, she was wearing a skimpy and thin cotton halter top, which her large nipples were clearly visible through. She was also wearing some informal high-heeled sandals. She had greeted him at the door, not with a cold bottle of beer, but with a chilled glass of red wine. He had eyed her curiously, but before he could ask what was up, Paige had been all over him, kissing him hotly and rubbing her body against his sensuously. When he got his breath back, he had asked, “What’s up?”

“Oh, nothing.”

“Yeah?” he replied sarcastically. Something was definitely going on.

“Not a thing, honey.” Paige had smiled brightly, and then sashayed back into the kitchen, looking back once over her shoulder, inviting Bob to follow.

“Right,” he muttered under his breath. Normally he would have gone upstairs to change out of his suit, but today he was curious. He set his briefcase next to the door and took off his suit coat, tossing it onto the armchair. An outraged ‘Meow!’ came from the chair and Bob laughed to himself as he realized he had tossed his jacket on top of Fuzzy, who leapt up and took off for the corner. Loosening his tie, he followed Paige into the kitchen.

Paige gave him another full body rub and kiss, then turned back to the stove, where she was stirring something that smelled good. Bob moved up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and cupping her full tits through the thin cotton of the halter. He nuzzled her neck, causing Paige to moan and arch her back, pushing back against him, then she pushed him away. “Behave! I’m trying to cook!”

“Right. What’s going on?”

“Shrimp scampi, your favorite,” Paige answered.

It was his favorite meal, and it did smell delicious. “That’s not what I mean.”

She gave him a confused look. “What do you mean, darling?” She batted her eyes at him.

“That! That’s what I mean! The batting the eyes and the darlings and honeys and ... that!” He waggled his hands at her outfit.

Paige pouted. “Don’t you like my outfit? I wore it just for you.” She popped a button on the bottom of the denim mini-skirt and shifted so that another few inches of thigh showed through. There weren’t many buttons left to unbutton on the skirt, and Bob stared briefly.

“You’re up to something!”

“Bob, don’t be silly!” Paige laughed and ordered her husband to cut up the loaf of Italian bread. Dinner wasn’t done formally, in the dining room, but was nicely done at the kitchen table. Bob noted that Paige kept his wine glass topped off, and even had a second bottle of Chianti chilling in the refrigerator. After dinner, admittedly excellent thought Bob, he followed his wife out to the living room. He noted with amusement that several more buttons had been undone on her skirt, proving beyond the shadow of a doubt, that she had forgotten her panties when she had changed.

Paige set the wine bottle and her glass down on the coffee table and spread a comforter on the floor in front of the television. It wasn’t even eight yet, thought Bob, which was early for them to snuggle up in front of the tube, but it didn’t seem to matter to Paige. She tossed several throw pillows to the floor and kicked her sandals off, then sank down onto the comforter. Sipping from her wine, she silently invited her husband to join her.

“I still say you are up to something,” said Bob.

“Bob, I have no idea what you are talking about. Now, come down here,” replied Paige with a subtle smile.

Bob snorted and kicked off his shoes, then sat down next to her. He looked her over, smiling himself, and noted that whatever Paige was up to, she was looking for sex. Her nipples were almost tearing a hole through the fabric of her top, and her freshly shaved pussy was exuding its own delicious aroma.

The first step of business was when Paige helped her husband ‘get comfortable,’ a process which required her to slowly undress him. It was a slow process, involving her to kiss and lick his body as it came into view. Bob just sipped at his wine as he allowed his wife to undress him; he was sure that whatever had prompted this was going to be very interesting indeed.

When Bob was down to his shorts, his cock poking obscenely against the white cotton, Paige stripped off her halter and skirt and took a final sip of wine, draining her glass but not swallowing it. She pulled Bob’s shorts off then bent down over his midsection and dribbled the wine from her mouth over his cock and balls. Bob gave an involuntary groan, realizing what was to happen next. Paige lowered her face, to begin licking up all the wine. She was very, very thorough. By the time she began to suck his cockhead, Bob was thrashing about on the floor, pumping his hips upwards and whimpering, and he spewed cum into her mouth at the first hint of suction.

“Jesus!” he gasped, settling back onto the comforter.

Paige snuggled up against him, a leg draped over his, her breasts rubbing against his chest, and a hand happily fondling his softening cock. “Bob, I have a little confession to make.”

“Oh, really? Who’d have guessed?”

Paige ignored the sarcasm and continued, “Well, do you remember the cocktail party next door, at Tom and Terri’s?”

“The one where Barbara divorced Jerry?”

“Well, they aren’t actually divorced, but yeah, that one.”

“Let me guess, you want a divorce, right?”

Paige started and whipped her head up to stare at her husband’s serene face, barely containing a grin. “Very funny.” She jiggled his limp cock. “Would you care to have me stop this?”

“No, no! Continue, please!”

Mollified, Paige laid her head on her husband’s chest and said, “Well, remember how later, afterwards, we went up to the hot tub? And afterwards, Terri and I, well, you know...”

Bob smiled. He remembered the night well. He could feel his cock starting to respond to Paige’s efforts. “Mmmmm?”

“Well, I mean, Terri, she invited me to visit another couple of times, when you guys weren’t around, so we could have a drink or two and relax,” said Paige.

“And did you?”

“Uh, yes.”

Bob pressed. “Well, did you relax?”

Paige almost whispered, “Yes.”

“How relaxed did you get?” Bob had a very good idea where this was heading, and his cock was responding just like it had that night after the party.

“Very.”

“Define ‘very’.”

She looked at him, as he tried vainly to keep from leering at her. His cock was throbbing in her hand. “You are really pushing it, you know!”

“Hey, you’re the one making the confession, not me. So, what did you two do to relax, and be very, very specific!”

Paige began to jack her husband’s cock. She brought her head up alongside his and began to whisper, hotly, “Well, we did some kissing and touching, and we got undressed, and we sucked each other’s tits and played with our pussies. Her pussy tastes so good, Bob!” Bob groaned at the vision she was creating. His cock was as stiff as it had been before she had sucked him off.

“So, that’s the confession? You were afraid I’d mind?”

“Well, yeah, I guess so. I mean, it’s not like I was cheating on you, was I?”

Bob snorted and laughed. “Yeah, that’s exactly what you were doing, but I don’t mind. Now, Tom, that might be a problem.”

“So, it’s okay if I suck pussies when you aren’t around,” she teased.

“Sure! Do I get to watch?”

“Maybe.” Bob’s head turned and he eyed her oddly. “See, that’s sort of what brought this on. Terri, both times, she invited us over for a private party, and the last time I said I would ask you.”

“Just how private?” While Bob had enjoyed the hot tub experience, it definitely was out of the ordinary.

“Well, just the four of us. Terri says we can just be with our spouses, we don’t have to swap or anything. It can be like last time, her and Tom, and you and me, and maybe her and me at intermission. What do you think?”

Bob stared at his beautiful wife briefly. “Uhhh, that’s all? No swapping or switching or whatever?”

“Not unless we both want to, she says.”

Bob lay his head back and thought about it. “Uh, maybe. I got to be honest with you, babe. I mean, I really enjoyed that night, and I loved watching you and Terri, but I don’t think I could handle watching another guy and you. I don’t know. I couldn’t handle even knowing about it.”

Paige hugged her husband. “Same here. I don’t know if I could watch you and another woman. But you’re okay with me fucking other women?”

“Okay, so it’s a double standard, I guess, but that’s it. Now, what do you want to do about it?” he asked.

Paige began to caress her husband’s cock; he could feel the moist heat of her pussy on his thigh. “I’d like to go and watch and be watched. Terri invited us over tomorrow. Can we go?”

Bob twisted sideways and grabbed Paige by the waist, to roll back onto his back and pull her on top. She straddled his waist and sat upright, to reach down and position his erection at her cuntlips and slowly slide downwards. “Let me talk to Tom tomorrow, then I’ll let you know. Maybe, okay?”

Paige began to bounce on her husband’s cock. “Yes, yes, yes!”

“This is really turning you on, isn’t it?” said Bob with a grin.

“Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Paige moaned as her husband played with her nipples.

“So, tell me, what would you do if people were watching us?”

“Oh Jesus, Bob, just fuck me!”

“Tell me!” he ordered.

“I’d suck you and fuck you and take it up the ass and eat pussy and anything you wanted me to do! Oh, God, just fuck me!” Paige was incredibly turned on by the entire idea, which only served to arouse Bob. She was already on a second orgasm when her spasming twat brought Bob’s cock to overload, and he filled her pussy to the point it was pistoning jism out around his cockshaft. “Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Paige continued to bounce, cumming nonstop, until she collapsed onto his chest, dazed with the immensity of her cum.

“Oh Bob, do that again,” she whispered.

Bob simply snorted and laughed. It would be a few hours before he could recharge after a fuck like that!


Saturday morning Bob awoke to find only Fuzzy in bed with him, with was not the sort of pussy in which he was interested. He scratched the critter under the chin, then tossed the covers over it and went into the bathroom. When he returned in ratty clothes, the kitten was snarling and fighting the covers from beneath, though the tail was sticking out, so it looked like it would escape shortly. Bob went downstairs to the kitchen.

A note from Paige announced she was out shopping for groceries, so Bob made his usual bowl of cereal and juice and sat down. Afterwards, he set his dishes in the sink and headed for the garage. It was time for the weekly lawn mowing to begin. Five minutes later the mower was gassed up and the garage door was open; Bob yanked on the starter rope until it caught, and he followed the self-propelled walker out to the front yard. Twenty minutes later, the front lawn mowed, Bob pushed the mower down the side lawn and into the back yard. Another thirty minutes completed the back yard. Now sweaty and thirsty, he aimed the mower back to the front yard. Along the way, Tom Tallman came out of his garage pushing his own mower, a Black and Decker electric model. He waved at Bob in passing.

Bob put away his mower and was moving towards the weed-whacker when he stopped in his tracks. Listening to the whine from next door for a second, he moved to the spare refrigerator in the garage and opened it, to pull a pair of beer bottles out. Armed and ready, he went back outside and waved Tom over to the fence, dangling a beer bottle in his direction.

“And thank you very much!” commented Tom.

“You’re welcome.” Bob gestured towards the electric mower. “You really like that thing?”

“It’s perfect for the suburbs and utterly useless anywhere else.” Bob’s eyebrows rose questioningly, and Tom continued, “It’s the cord. It ties you to one location. A fairly normal lawn like this, a hundred or two hundred feet of cord is okay, and it’s simply an on-off switch. Anything bigger, forget about it. What’s up?”

“Uh, are you aware that Terri has been talking to Paige?”

Tom grinned broadly. “Oh, ho! So that’s what has you curious! Yes, I know all about it. I guess Terri invited the two of you over tonight and Paige asked you?” Bob nodded mutely. “Well, interested? I thought that night after the cocktail party went pretty good.”

“Well, I don’t know, maybe, I guess ... I mean...”

“You’ve never done anything like that before, right?”

Bob shrugged and nodded. “I always thought I was pretty worldly, but it seems like my wife is a lot more adventurous than I ever knew.”

“Is that a problem?”

“No. I mean, it wasn’t before, and I know she has fooled around with Terri since, and it hasn’t been a problem, but it took me by surprise. I guess you and Terri find that sort of thing rather tame.”

Tom shook his head. “It’s not like that at all. Yes, we are very open to different sorts of get-togethers, and have been for many years, but it’s not orgy night every day of the week. We have a wide variety of friends, some of whom are simply watchers like you two and others who like neighborhood Crisco parties. There’s all sorts of middle ground.”

“Like who?”

It was Tom’s turn to shake his head. “Unh unh, we don’t tell names. Let’s just say you’d be very surprised.”

“What, I know some of these people?” Tom smiled but said nothing. Bob nodded in understanding. “Like what did you two have planned?”

“I don’t know. I leave that sort of thing up to Terri,” said Tom with a laugh. “If you two want to come over, she and Paige can talk.” Tom took another hefty swallow of beer and said, “My guess - you two come over, we have a few drinks, watch a movie or two, do some stuff with our respective spouses. No swapping, but maybe the two of them put on a show. Afterwards you go home. Did you want anything more?”

Bob’s eyes goggled. While the night at the hot tub had been fascinating, it had always struck him as fairly spontaneous. This sounded much more scripted and planned, yet it had a fascinating aspect to it. “Uh, no, I guess that’s about right. Sometimes more happens?”

“Oh yeah! Last year we went to a party where it was some couple’s anniversary, so the husband blindfolded his wife and handcuffed her and passed her around to the entire room. That was pretty intense!”

Bob stared. “Holy shit!”

Tom nodded. “I think we need to work you guys up to a night like that first. Anyway, nothing happens you don’t want to. You and Paige should set some ground rules for yourselves ahead of time.”

“Like?”

“Like rules. Like no sex with somebody else, or only oral sex with somebody else, or only girl-girl swapping, or whatever. Terri and I can go along with whatever, though I draw the line at guys. Nothing against it, but it just ain’t my thing.”

Bob nodded vigorously. “Not me, neither.”

“Okay, so talk to Paige about it. We’re not doing anything tonight, so if you two want to come over, have Paige talk to Terri. The women run these things anyway.”

Bob nodded and turned back to the garage, and then turned and came back to the fence. Tom hadn’t moved away yet. “Uh, by the way, what’s the dress code at this sort of thing?”

Tom laughed loudly. “This is a casual orgy, not a black-tie sort of affair. For you and me, shorts or slacks and a button front shirt. Something the ladies can remove from you easily...” Bob’s eyes widened at the thought. “ ... Don’t bother with underwear, you’ll just lose it. The girls? Whatever they want. Sometimes it’s street legal and other times, well, maybe not. Let Paige talk to Terri.”

Bob nodded and went to whack weeds.


Bob rang the bell on the front door of the Tallman home, praying silently to himself that he knew what he was doing. Paige stood at his side, holding his hand tightly. She was nowhere near as nervous as he was but was practically shivering with excitement.

Once Bob had finished with his yard work, he had gone inside and showered. Paige had come home while he was cleaning up, and he found her in the kitchen unpacking. Before he could talk to her, she had handed him a couple of bags and sent him to the freezer in the garage. Afterwards, he had said, “Uh, I, uh, I talked to Tom this morning.”

Paige stopped in mid-stride and turned to him, curiosity obvious. “And?”

“And I asked him about what you mentioned, about coming over some evening.”

Paige smiled. Bob hadn’t been angry, just confused, so she half expected what was coming. “And?”

Bob took a deep breath and answered, “Well, if you want to, it’s okay by me, I guess. He invited us over tonight.”

“I love you, I love you, I love you!” squealed Paige, launching herself into her husband’s arms. “This is going to be so much fun!” She began kissing his lips and face excitedly. Bob laughed and held onto her as she kissed him and rubbed against him.

Paige’s excitement immediately began to affect Bob unexpectedly, and she felt his cock rise and begin to stiffen through the sweatpants he had changed into. “Oooohhh! Somebody’s getting excited!” She pulled away a few inches and slipped her hand down into his sweatpants. Bob hadn’t bothered with shorts, and she quickly found his cock poking at the front of his pants. “I think you like this idea after all!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.