Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 13: Girl’s Night Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Girl’s Night Out - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Coming in!” yelled Paige. She was standing at the gate to Georgia’s fenced-in back yard, wearing a bikini, cover-up, flip-flops, and carrying a bottle. “Put some clothes on or you’re going to scare the neighbors!” She opened the gate and went in, then closed it behind her.

“Hell, the neighbors are already here,” replied Brenda Houseman, waving at the others. Also present were Terri Tallman and Barbara Blockings. She and the others, including Georgia, were laying on various chaise lounges or deck chairs halfway between the pool and the blender.

“I brought reinforcements,” commented Paige, lifting the bottle she was carrying.

Georgia stood up and came over. “Ooh, rum, and good stuff, too.” It was a bottle of one of the better Bacardi brands. “You didn’t have to, but since you did, rum punch?” Paige and the others agreed, and Georgia began to putter around her elaborate blender. “Okay, the Saturday afternoon hen party is officially started!”

“I see you got the blender back,” said Brenda.

“Yes, Barb’s boys came over the middle of last week and picked it up.” She turned to Barbara and said, “They’ve very helpful young men!”

Barbara snorted, “Yeah, so how come their bedrooms are such a disaster? They can cart blenders around the neighborhood but can’t empty their trashcans!”

“Maybe Georgia’s paying them an allowance different than the one you pay!” replied Brenda cattily.

Barbara practically choked on her drink. “Oh behave! They’re just boys, for God’s sake!”

The others laughed as Brenda commented that they looked plenty old enough to her while Barbara protested her sons’ innocence. Georgia just smiled inwardly, since the ‘allowance’ she had paid the boys when they had brought back the blender was precisely what Brenda was alluding to; she had spent a long afternoon in a threesome with them.

“So, how was your weekend away?” asked Paige to Georgia. “I haven’t seen you since then. What, was it two weeks ago?”

Georgia nodded. “Unh huh! It was pretty wild; I have to admit!” The others motioned for more information. “Well, I mean, you know I went to Sarasota for the weekend. Tampa and then south a bit? Anyway, I was meeting a friend and we were going out on his boat with his brother and his wife...”

“Your friend brought his wife?” asked an incredulous Brenda.

“No, no, no! Though that does sound interesting ... It was his brother’s wife. Also, another couple of guys they knew were coming along. It was a forty- or forty-five-foot speedboat, big sucker, with a big cabin down below.”

“So, it was four guys and two women? You had three guys chasing you around the boat?” asked Terri.

“Three?”

“Well, the other guy brought his wife, right?”

Georgia grinned broadly and drained her rum punch. She poured some more and said, “Baby, right math but you got it so wrong! It was four guys and two women! Mario couldn’t care less what Ramona was doing, or who!”

“Oh my God!” gasped Barbara. “You mean...?”

“Exactly! It was mix-and-match all weekend long! Ramona and I could barely walk by Monday morning. It was in-fucking-credible!” The others shook their heads in either disbelief or envy, and Georgia smirked a little. It had been a pretty wild weekend.

“So, what does this guy do that he can afford a giant yacht?” asked Terri. “And does he have a brother?”

“He’s married,” interjected Paige.

“That doesn’t seem to be an issue,” replied Terri.

Georgia and the others laughed at this, then Georgia answered. “I’m not completely sure. We never really discussed it, but I have a very strong suspicion it involves importation of South American pharmaceutical products.” She held a finger to her nose and mimed sniffing. “Not that I personally indulge in that, but they had a very ample supply and no apparent worries about usage.”

“You don’t do coke?” asked Brenda.

Georgia shook her head. “Booze all the time, pot some of the time. That’s about it. You?”

Brenda shrugged. “I’ve never turned any down, but I’ve never bought any either. It’s interesting, but it’s a little too hard core for me.” She looked at the others; only Terri admitted to having tried cocaine before, though everyone admitted to smoking pot, even if it was back in college.

“I saw some contractors over at your place the other day,” commented Paige to Brenda.

Brenda nodded. “The AC died on us on Tuesday, and we needed an emergency operation. I told Frank that if it wasn’t done within twenty-four hours, I was leaving him and moving to a motel! I mean, listen, I’m from Florida - I love Florida! - but the only thing that makes Florida civilized is air conditioning!”

The weather had been unbearably hot earlier in the week, Paige remembered. “So now you’re lying around outside in the heat instead of inside in cool comfort.”

“And drinking!” Paige admitted the wisdom of this and made another round of rum punches. “Besides,” continued Brenda, “I needed a mental health day.”

The others agreed with this as well. Georgia asked, “So, where’s the two holy terrors?”

“Who knows? Who cares? I told their father that if he didn’t take them out today, I was going to be very, very unsympathetic late at night for a very, very long time.”

Barbara giggled at this. “And if he did take them out?”

“I didn’t get all that specific, but I did imply something involving whips, chains, and industrial strength lubricants!”

The others all laughed loudly at this, but Paige especially. “Good lord. I had to promise Bob that this morning!”

“What? Why?”

“The kitten caught her first mouse this morning and drove Bob nuts chasing it around the living room. He’s not exactly a cat person.”

“No?” asked Barbara. “So how come you have a cat?”

Brenda said, “He might not like cats, but I bet he likes pussy!” All the others laughed raucously at this

“It drove him nuts this morning. I made him actually catch the mouse and put it outside. His latest nickname for Fuzzy is ‘Gator bait’! Oral sex will be involved, I’ve been told.”

Georgia turned to Barbara. “Any improvements on the home front?”

Barbara looked away briefly, then turned back and gave a shrug and shook her head. “Not really.”

“So, are you two splitting up?” asked Paige.

“I don’t know. We’ve hardly talked since I told him to leave. He called Sunday and we talked, but not really anything special. I just don’t know,” admitted Barbara.

“Well, as the only expert in the crowd, I have to tell you that you need to start figuring it out,” said Terri.

“You’re an expert?” asked Barbara, semi-snidely.

Terri nodded. “Tom’s my second husband, and I’m his second wife.”

“I’m still working on my first ex-husband,” interjected Brenda drolly.

“Same here,” said Paige.

“If you don’t start thinking about this, you are going to get fucked over when he starts thinking about it!” continued Terri.

“Is that what happened to you?”

“No, we were actually fairly civilized about it. No kids, no house, we just split things down the middle and walked away. You, on the other hand, have kids, house, investments, retirement packages, all sorts of shit that can really fuck you over!” Barbara stared at her neighbor wide-eyed, her mouth open. Terri rolled her eyes and said, “So, first things first. What’s happening with your bank account? You’re still spending money. Where’s it coming from?”

Barbara blinked. “I can answer that. Jerry’s paycheck is direct deposit and it’s still going in, both last week and this.”

“Savings account?”

“Still there. I can access the bank online and it’s all normal.”

Terri continued. “So, the same applies to him. He needs cash. What’s he living on? Where’s he staying? Is he running up the credit cards? Do you have investments? Can he get them without your signature?”

“Oh my God!” wailed Barbara.

“Hey, hey, hey, settle down, settle down,” said Brenda. “Nobody is saying Jerry’s doing anything like that. I mean I always thought he was okay, at least until the party and all.” She looked at the others who quickly agreed with her, to calm down the suddenly nervous Barbara.

“Absolutely!” agreed Terri. “Listen, my advice, seriously, get an attorney and an investigator to start checking things out.”

“A private eye?” asked a disbelieving Barbara.

Terri nodded. “All I’m saying is that if things go to shit and you do end up splitting, you’re going to need a lawyer and an investigator anyway, so why not start now? And I do mean now! I’ll give you my lawyer’s name later and you should call her Monday morning, early. I’ll call and let her know you’re going to call her.”

“Oh my God!” whispered Barbara to herself. Suddenly her life seemed to be in shambles. She wiped a tear away and drained her glass. “I need another,” she said to no one in particular.

Within the next hour Barbara managed to down at least twice as many drinks as anyone else and fell asleep on her chaise lounge. When it started to lightly rain mid-afternoon, the others each grabbed a limb and carried her inside. The bundle was a bit awkward, and Terri commented, “When she wakes up, someone want to recommend a good spa to her? She can lose a couple of pounds.”

Paige and Barbara laughed, and Brenda said, “Be nice! We all could stand for that.” They deposited Barbara on a couch.

An hour later, as the party broke up, Terri asked Georgia, “What about Barb?”

Georgia waved a hand dismissively at her sleeping guest. “Let her sleep. She needs it. I’ll see she gets home later.” The others nodded and left.

Just before five, Barbara began to stir and awake. Groaning, she slowly sat upright and looked around blearily, to see Georgia smiling at her from across the living room. She had changed into a t-shirt and shorts, reading a magazine, and Georgia looked up and smiled. “How are you feeling?”

Barbara slowly took stock of her situation. “Uhhh, alright, I suppose. Did I fall asleep? What time is it?”

“Five. Stay there.” Georgia stood up and went into the kitchen, to return with a glass of water and a couple of pill bottles. “Aspirin or Advil?”

Barbara pointed at one of the bottles. “Advil.”

Georgia handed her friend the water and pulled half a dozen Advils out and handed them to Barbara. “Here, take these ... no, all of them.”

Barbara swallowed the pills and drained the water glass. “I am so embarrassed. I should go.”

“Embarrassed? Why? Everybody gets drunk sometimes.”

“But it’s exactly what Jerry did that night!” She turned away and started to cry.

Barbara reached out and gently turned Barbara’s face back towards her. Leaning down, she kissed her softly on the lips. “You’re not Jerry and this wasn’t the same. Your problem today is different than whatever his problem is.” They kissed again. “Come on, you can clean up upstairs.” She held her hand out and pulled Barbara upright.

Barbara stood up and grabbed her wrap and shoes, and then followed her friend up the stairs and down the hallway. They went into the master bedroom and Georgia pointed at her bathroom. Barbara went in and closed the door. A few minutes later the water began running in the shower.

Georgia waited a moment, then smiled to herself. She stripped her clothing off and slipped into the bathroom. Opening her shower door, she slipped inside, much to the surprise of Barbara. “Need help washing your back?”

Barbara stared briefly but smiled and nodded. “That would be nice.”

Georgia started by briefly soaping up Barbara’s back, but quickly turned her around and brought her hands up to her breasts. Barbara returned the favor and moved closer. They began kissing under the hot spray, slowly at first, but then with much more heat and passion, tongues probing and licking. They both began to shudder in orgasm as they began to probe the other’s pussy. Gasping, they pulled apart and allowed the water to clean them.

“God, but that was good,” commented Barbara.

“Um, hmmm! Honey, you need to get laid.”

“I should be getting home.”

“No, you should be going out tonight and getting laid! Take your mind off things. Loosen up!”

The concept was intriguing, but Barbara just couldn’t imagine such a thing. It had been ages since she had gone out with that on her mind. “No, I need to get home for the kids.”

“The kids! Give me a break! Are any of them even home on a Saturday night?”

Barbara started to argue but stopped. Sheepishly she admitted, “No, they’re all out with friends.”

“So, you and I can go out and have some fun.”

“I can’t,” protested Barbara weakly.

“You can and you will!”

Barbara’s will was weakening. She didn’t really want to go home to an empty house. It had been so long since she had gone out partying like Georgia did so frequently. Could she even do that sort of thing anymore? What if nobody even was interested in her? Slowly she allowed Georgia to talk her into it.

Georgia wasn’t about to let Barbara go home to get ready. Her friend was too nervous; as soon as she hit her front door she’d come up with some reason to stay home. No, she would have to keep her under control. She stepped over to her closet and grabbed a pair of bathrobes and tossed one to Georgia. “Here, put that on while I figure out what to wear.”

“What? No! I should go home and change.”

Precisely what she was expecting! “Don’t be silly. We’re almost the same size. You can borrow something of mine.”

Barbara laughed. She cupped her C-cup tits and jiggled them at her friend and said, “We aren’t even close to the same size!” She knew Georgia’s bustline had been... improved ... to a DD.

Barbara shrugged slightly. “Well, everything else is almost the same. Besides, we won’t be wearing bras, so who cares.”

“What? No bras?”

“Will you settle down! Jeeze, you’d think you’d never worn a halter top before!” Barbara rooted around in her closet another couple of minutes before pulling out a short dress. She peeled it off the hanger and tossed it across the room. “Here, try this on. It’s a little small for me, but probably just right for you.”

“You’re kidding, right?” Barbara stared at the small outfit in horror.

“Put it on!” ordered Georgia, shaking her head in disbelief.

Barbara was mumbling under her breath as she undid the buttons down the front of the short dress. It was a button-front dress with a halter top, in a dark blue print. A light rayon, it molded to her skin as she slipped it on. “I can’t wear this,” she whispered half to herself.

“No more of that!”

Shaking her head, unable to believe she was going along with this, Barbara buttoned the dress, from the top, where it was just below her breasts, down to the bottom hem, which only came down to mid-thigh. She looked in the mirror and couldn’t believe it. You could see the outlines of her nipples through the thin fabric!

Georgia whistled at her. “That looks better on you than it ever did me!”

“No way! Where’re my clothes? I can’t wear this!”

“You can and will!” Georgia took her own dress, equally small and lightweight, and slipped it over her head. It had a pair of spaghetti straps holding it up and was even shorter than the one Barbara was wearing. “Here, do up the back.” She turned away so that Barbara could get to the zipper.

“What about underwear?”

Georgia laughed disdainfully. “What underwear? We’re going out and getting laid, remember? You’re just going to be taking it off anyway!” This brought another round of protests, but Georgia kept her friend in line. “What size shoes do you wear?” Amazingly, they both wore the same size shoes, so Georgia found a pair of high-heeled sandals in the closet and passed them over, then grabbed a second pair for herself.

Dressed, Georgia chivvied Barbara into doing her makeup a little more dramatically than normal, then grabbed her hand and pulled her downstairs. “Let’s go!”

The last obstacle was when they got outside and headed for Georgia’s Mercedes. Barbara stopped and said, “I need my purse.”

Georgia kept moving and opened the passenger side door. “No, you don’t.”

“But my wallet, my money, my license...”

Georgia loaded Barbara inside and closed the door, then went around the side. She started the car and hit the button to lower the top. “You don’t need any of that stuff. We’ll let the guys buy our drinks, and no matter how good you look in that dress, you don’t look like a minor.”

“I don’t know...” said Barbara slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.