Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 7: Mixed Doubles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mixed Doubles - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Sure, I’m just finishing my makeup. Come right on over. I’m almost ready,” said Terri Tallman.

On the other end of the line, Brenda Houseman replied, “Give me five minutes and I’ll be right there. What’s the theme for today’s session?”

“Very casual. Shorts and a tank top,” was the answer. “See you in five.” Terri hung up the telephone.

Terri brushed her hair out again and touched up her lip gloss. She was an average sized woman, not quite five-and-a-half feet tall, with a trim figure, nice tits, and good-looking legs. She wore her curly hair short, not even touching her shoulders, and like her neighbor across the street, Georgia Cummings, the blonde came from L’Oreal. She had already done her eyes and face after her morning shower, which had included touching up her shaved legs, underarms, and pussy. She felt very sexual. It was almost lunchtime and she wanted to get this session started before Tom came home. She headed downstairs as soon as she heard Brenda come in through the front door.

“Cute!” commented Brenda, eyeing her across-street neighbor. Terri was wearing a pair of tight and skimpy denim shorts and a very tight white tank top. Beneath the tank top she had on a lacy blue bra. On her feet she was wearing high-heeled sandals with laces around her ankles. “I am guessing the bra comes with a matching thong?”

“Absolutely!” replied a grinning Terri.

Brenda licked her lips. “Where are we doing it?”

Terri shrugged. “I was figuring right here in the living room.”

“And if Tom walks in?”

“He can just wait until we’re done!”

“Works for me.” Brenda looked around for the final piece of the puzzle and found what she was looking for. “Time for another photoshoot with Slutty Cathy!” she said with a laugh.

“I am such a slut!” she agreed, giggling. “How the fuck did I ever get into this?” she laughed. Terri Tallman, AKA ‘Slutty Cathy,’ ran an amateur porn website, on a website specializing in amateurs.

“Natural talent.” Brenda picked up the expensive digital camera and turned it on. Not quite as expensive as a true professional camera, the model was also more advanced and powerful than the average camera the average housewife would use to take pictures of their children’s T-Ball games, like the one Brenda personally owned. “What’s it been, two years now? Stand over by the couch. We can get some shots of you standing and then lying down.” She snapped a couple of shots as Teri got into position, then set down the camera, to help her friend move the coffee table completely out of the way.

“Almost two years,” agreed Terri. “Next week is the hundredth session and I’m going to get dressy and have Tom shoot me while I suck him off. Want to help?” She started posing as Brenda started taking a few more pictures.

“Maybe ... give me some cleavage ... depends on the time. Let me know.”

Terri turned slowly for Brenda. ‘Cathy’ was her sister’s name, though the real Cathy didn’t know how it had been appropriated. Likewise, Tom used his middle name, Daniel, when he helped his wife’s exhibitionism, and when Terri discussed how Brenda took photos and joined her for after shoot sex, she referred to her friend as ‘Tanya,’ a name Brenda had suggested.

Terri unzipped her denim shorts as Brenda snapped photos, pulling them down enough to show the tiny blue lace thong barely covering her shaved pussy. Also, her tank top came up, clearly showing her thirty-four-C tits through the transparent blue lace of the tiny bra. Finally, at Brenda’s urging, she stripped off the shorts and top and turned around several times in nothing but her bra, thong, and heels.

“Time to go to the private page,” commented Brenda. The private page was for club members only and offered full nudity and sex. The public pages never showed more than a few topless shots and never any pussy.

“Almost.” Terri pulled the straps of her bra down and then undid the front clasp of her bra, teasing Brenda and the camera before tossing it away. Next, she teased by pulling the side strings of her thong down. Brenda got several shots from the back as Terri smiled over her shoulder and pulled the thong slowly down and off. “Hear about that girl over in Tampa, the one who had to shut down her site completely?”

“No, what happened?” asked Brenda. While she wasn’t as crazy as her friend and would never pose on the Internet like Terri did, she didn’t find it awful or wrong. It just wasn’t for her. Truth be told, Florida was a really schizophrenic state for this sort of thing. Half the state was liberal, modern, sophisticated, metropolitan, Democratic; the other half was a bunch of rednecked, ultraconservative, Republican Jesus freaks.

“I forget her name, but her husband’s ex found out about her site and went ballistic. She was a real Bible thumper living in Alabama and she got the local judge, another redneck asshole, to get involved. He terminated the husband’s visitation privileges, revoked the joint custody on their kids, and then doubled the poor bastard’s child support.”

“Shit!” exclaimed Brenda.

“Yeah, no shit! Totally illegal and unilateral but try fighting that sort of thing across state lines. It’s going to take them years and thousands of bucks to straighten it out. Man, am I glad I don’t have those problems.”

“Yeah,” agreed Brenda. By now her pussy was on overload as she watched Terri settle back on the couch and start playing with herself. Still, as much as she enjoyed watching, another part of her mind agreed that Terri’s situation was so much better. Neither she nor Tom had children, either now or in their previous marriages, of which each had one. Both were semi-independent real estate agents, with their own small agency. They had the time to fool around like this, and no boss to worry about finding out. In fact, they had used the home office, a fully functioning setup with desk, computer, and copier, in several photoshoots.

“Should I use a toy?” asked Terri, her breathing becoming a bit irregular. She was really getting into her masturbation and was having a tough time focusing on keeping her legs spread wide and showing everything to the camera.

“Fuck that! Get yourself off and then I’m putting the camera down and joining you!”

Finally, as Terri gave herself a second good cum, Brenda turned off the camera and set it on the end table. Terri watched her friend with orgasm glazed eyes as Brenda quickly stripped naked and crawled onto the couch with her. There wasn’t much cuddling before Brenda flipped around into a sixty-nine position and pushed her pussy at Terri’s face. Terri reached around Brenda’s waist and pulled her down and began slurping greedily at the pussy juice. Brenda moaned happily and drove her face forward, to lick Terri’s clit and slit. Terri had cum twice already, and her cunt was dripping with juice, smelling heavenly to Brenda.

Brenda licked furiously, making long strokes up and down Terri’s cunt, working from her clit to the sensitive spot between her pussy and her asshole. In between licking, she would probe Terri’s hairless slit with her tongue, forcing her face forward and her tongue in as deep as possible. In return, Terri was sucking furiously at Brenda’s clit, using her fingers to spread Brenda’s pussy lips and give her a better target. Both women were moaning loudly.

It was Brenda who first noticed they weren’t alone anymore. The cuntlicking pair had twisted around and now it was Terri on top, with Brenda underneath. Hearing something near the front door, Brenda glanced backwards between Terri’s thighs straddling her head, and as she looked upside down, noticed that Tom Tallman had come home for lunch. It wasn’t the exact lunch he had been planning, but it sounded like an excellent idea to Brenda! “Guess who’s home?” she asked her partner.

Terri pulled up from Brenda’s cunt and looked back over her shoulder. “Hi, honey! Want to join us?”

“Absolutely!” Tom dropped his briefcase by the door and came closer. He started to remove his suit and kicked off his shoes. “Been busy?”

“Mmmmmm!” mumbled Terri, back to munching on Brenda’s clit.

Brenda gasped and cried in orgasm. She twisted her face slightly. “Hurry!” she ordered.

Tom was down to his socks and shorts. He picked up the camera. “Want me to take a few shots?”

“NO!” cried Brenda, who was totally averse to joining her friends online. It was okay for the Tallmans, but she was a mother of school age children with a husband who couldn’t afford any scandal.

Tom laughed and set the camera back down. He stripped off his remaining clothes, exposing his stiff cock. Brenda liked Tom’s cock; it was a little shorter but thicker than her husband Frank’s, and Tom wasn’t circumcised, which was an interesting twist on things. He moved up by Brenda’s face and Terri’s pussy, and then leaned forward. Brenda used her fingers to spread Terri’s pussy lips and guided Tom inside.

“Fuck me!” demanded Terri, her back arching as Tom slid home.

Brenda reached down between them to pinch Terri’s nipples. “Eat me!” she ordered in return.

Terri rammed her face back between Brenda’s thighs as her husband began slamming his cock into her. The penetration was wonderful in this position, and Brenda had an exceptional view as it slid in and out inches from her face. Terri was moaning loudly as the pair fucked her, though she gamely concentrated on Brenda’s slimy clit. Brenda, in turn, used her fingers to play with Terri’s clit and stroke Tom’s cockshaft as it pumped in and out of Terri’s grasping cunt. It made a loud slurping noise as it stroked in and out, in and out.

The couch action became too much for Tom. Groaning, he slammed forward, burying his cock in his wife’s pussy and clinging to her hips as he tried to push in even further. Brenda stared as she saw the shaft pumping, jolts of jism moving down the shaft, the balls drawing tight as they went into overload. Terri cried out weakly as she came one more time. Shortly thereafter, Brenda saw a small white froth appear at Terri’s pussylips, and Tom’s cum began to seep out.

The threesome pulled apart slowly and collapsed on the couch, with Brenda and Terri flanking Tom, cuddling against him as he wrapped them in his arms. He was a tall and slim man, thirty-three years old like his wife. They described the morning photo shoot to him, and Terri placed her hand in his crotch, to revive him. His wife had always been an exhibitionist, which had been one of the things which had initially attracted him to her. He had first seen her sitting at the bar of a nightclub, her legs crossed, and the lace tops to her thigh high stockings peeking out from under her miniskirt. She had been flirting and teasing and he had gone over and chatted her up. Though he hadn’t scored that night, he had gotten a phone number and made a date for the next weekend at the same club.

That date proved extremely interesting. Even when sitting with him, she had been teasing and flashing another fellow across the room. Tom had noticed and commented, “You like teasing, don’t you?”

“Are you jealous?”

“Should I be?” Tom had replied.

“No.”

“Then I’m not jealous.” Next Tom had gently laid a hand on Terri’s nylon clad thigh. When she simply smiled but didn’t complain or remove his hand, Tom had slowly slid his fingers upwards. Within ten minutes he had slipped his fingers inside her panties and begun fingerfucking her. Terri went home with him that night, and the rest was history. They were married a year later.

After their marriage, they had started out cruising the Internet together, looking over some amateur sites, and it had turned them both on. The obvious next step was for Tom to take a few photos of Terri and submit them, which resulted in quite a few positive comments and emails.

The next big step was when the website’s administrators had invited Terri to create her own site, which they did, after some interesting conversations. Even though they both had a worry about doing something like this, it had been an incredible turn-on as well! While the first website hadn’t worked out that well, a few months later they shut it down and created something different on another site, and this one, the current site they were still with, had worked out great. Most of the photoshoots were done by Tom, though some were done with the camera on a tripod taking timed shots while they fucked. Terri had told her best friend Brenda one day and Brenda had eagerly joined in. She took photos every few weeks, and the rule was the same. The subject had to fuck the photographer, no matter who!

Tom’s cock was showing signs of life, and Brenda announced, “I want some cock!”

“Fine by me. That thing can wear a girl out!” replied Terri happily. Tom simply smirked. Terri leaned back into the couch and spread her legs wide. She had kicked off her heels midway through fucking Brenda, and all three were totally naked. “Tom can fuck you while you’re licking me clean.” Brenda slipped down to the floor between her friend’s legs, and Tom moved into position behind their neighbor. Moments later Brenda was being hammered from behind, forcing her face into Terri’s cum-spattered pussy. Terri held Brenda’s head in place, reveling in the pussylicking as much as Brenda was enjoying the long strokes Tom’s big cock was making. Terri and Brenda were both on their second cums when Tom groaned and spewed into Brenda.

The three disentangled and wearily climbed to their feet. “I need a shower,” commented Brenda, picking up her clothes.

“We all need showers,” replied Terri. “Listen, you and I clean up and get dressed while Tom makes us lunch. I have a showing later today and so does Tom, so he can clean up after lunch.” She knelt and grabbed her own clothing, then took Brenda by the hand and led her upstairs.


Frank Houseman led his student, Sonia Tolliver into his office. Sonia was a slender redhead in her early forties who tried hard to look like she was in her early thirties. Frank thought she was trying a bit too hard. She was a good-looking woman, but the Botox tended to give her face a bit of a plastic mannequin look, and he suspected that if he looked closely elsewhere, he would find some similar evidence of ‘improvements.’ He was also very sure that he would shortly have the chance to do such an inspection, since it was fairly obvious to him that her tennis game was adequate, if not spectacular, and that she really didn’t care about improving it. Sonia had signed up for a private lesson with a personal recommendation from another pair of club members, Joanne Brinkmeyer and Lisette Jorgens.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.