Disparate Housewives
Chapter 6: A New Resident

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A New Resident - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bob Turner climbed out of his car and grabbed his briefcase. It was still early afternoon on a Friday, but he had given himself the afternoon off. He unlocked the front door and went into the house. Setting his briefcase down in the foyer, he called out, in a high, false voice, “Lucy, I’m home!”

Paige smiled in the kitchen where she was washing dishes. “Jack? Is that you?” she called out sweetly.

Bob wandered into the kitchen. “Who’s Jack?” He came up behind Paige and kissed her on the back of the neck.

“Remember our conversation last night, about paying the mortgage, and how I would need to start turning tricks if I didn’t get a real job?” Bob started laughing; they had indeed been joking about Paige hanging out on street corners to help with the bills. “Well, you know, it wouldn’t be a bad deal. I mean, I could work out of the house, and I would just be able to lie around on the job.”

“Sounds like a plan!” Bob stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and began nuzzling her neck. “So, this Jack, he’s a new client? What does he want? This is how you dress for him?” Bob’s hands moved up, to cup her generous tits. It was time for some afternoon action.

Paige moaned happily. “Yeah, he has this thing about screwing horny housewives. You wouldn’t believe the things he wants to do to me in here!”

Bob slid his hands under her t-shirt and down into her jean shorts, and Paige moaned as she arched her back. Suddenly she stiffened. “What was that?”

“Hmmm?” Bob was confused by the sudden change in his wife’s demeanor. “What?”

“Didn’t you hear that, from the garage?” Paige twisted away from her husband. Suddenly a loud crash came from the garage off the kitchen. “There, you heard that! It’s coming from the garage!”

“What’s in the garage?” Bob had also heard the noise. It sounded like somebody or something had knocked over some boxes. The garage still had a bunch of boxes and packing from their move. He sometimes wondered if he would ever actually park a car in there!

Another box fell, and Paige pointed imperiously at the door. “Well? Go in there and find out what’s going on!” she ordered.

“And do what?” asked her husband, smiling.

“You’re a man. Go be manly!”

Bob cracked a grin and said, “Go be manly? It could be a wild critter! There’s alligators in Florida, remember?”

“GO!”

Bob allowed himself to be chivvied towards the door. As much as he had wanted to nail his wife in the kitchen, this was even funnier. He would chance the discovery of a man-eating alligator in his garage and fool around with Paige a little later. He dramatically opened the door to the garage and stepped inside, calling out, “If I’m not back in ten minutes, call Animal Control!”

“GO!”

There was a small pile of knocked over boxes in one corner of the garage, and Bob went there first, stepping carefully. While he didn’t expect an alligator, it was possible that something had gotten in. Finally, he spotted it. “Paige, you better come out here!” he called out.

Paige cracked the door. “What is it?”

“Come on out, baby, it’s too dangerous just for me.”

Paige glared at him, but came through the door, shutting it behind her. She crept up behind Bob and looked around his side at what he was pointing at.

Paige’s heart melted. It was a tiny kitten, gray and fluffy, very young, shivering in the corner of the garage near the main door. “Oh my God!” Paige crept up to the kitten and dropped down on her knees, scooping the little feline up before it could scamper back into the boxes. “How did you get in here?” she asked it. It was a bit scrawny and weak. “How long have you been here?”

Bob answered for the cat. “Probably a couple of days.” Paige looked up at him and clambered to her feet, cradling the kitten in her arms. “The last time I was in here was Wednesday night, when I was mowing the lawn. You?”

Paige shrugged. “Last weekend?”

“I’ll bet Mama Cat came in with her earlier this week, then got stuck outside when I closed the door. I thought I heard a cat meowing outside last night.”

“Oh. I wonder where she is now?”

“No telling.” Then he remembered seeing a dead cat in the road around the corner this morning, a cat that seemed surprisingly familiar. Best not to mention it to Paige; she tended to get weepy about that sort of thing. “Probably left for good.”

Paige began rubbing the kitten’s fur, eliciting a faint purr. “Well, come on in, baby. We’ll take care of you.”

“What?” squawked Bob as he trailed his wife inside.

“Well, you said we could have a pet once we bought a house, remember,” she replied.

“No, I said we couldn’t have one in the apartment,” he returned.

“Well, it’s the same thing.”

“No, it isn’t!” he argued.

“We voted already.”

Bob stared at Paige and the kitten. “Since when?”

Paige reached down and lifted a fuzzy gray paw. She waved it as the kitten stared. “Two to one, majority rules!”

“This is so wrong!” Bob protested pro forma for another few minutes, but he already knew he had lost this war.

Paige settled on the couch with the kitten, and Bob settled down next to her. The kitten began meowing louder. “You’re starving!” She turned her head to Bob. “That’s what she was doing, she was looking for food.”

“It’s a she?”

Paige held up the kitten and turned it so the tail end was pointing at her husband. She tried to explain feline biology to him, but it just looked like a feline asshole to him. “Hey, I’m a farm girl. Trust me. We had cats all over the place.” Then she handed the kitten to Bob. “Here, take her, I need to go get some stuff.”

“Huh?” Bob cradled the kitten awkwardly as it meowed in hunger.

“Back in a bit.” Paige grabbed her purse and was out the door before he could ask any more questions.

Bob stared down at the gray furball. “Shit. How the fuck did this happen?” he asked it rhetorically. He had never had pets as a child, since his mother was allergic to pet dander. Then again, this might keep her from visiting, which was an interesting side benefit. He noticed that the kitten was a gray and black tiger strip pattern, rather pretty, actually, with a long and fuzzy coat. He kept it in his lap and rubbed the fur gently, trying to ignore the plaintive cries of hunger.

Forty minutes later, Paige burst through the front door carrying a pair of large shopping bags from a pet store in a nearby mall. “Got it!” she announced. Bob rose from the couch, still cradling the kitten in his arms, and followed his wife to the kitchen. He stared as she pulled things from the bags. A couple of feeding bowls, cat chow and a few pouches of cat food, a large flat tray, and a big bag of something very heavy. Finally, she pulled out a large box and opened it. “Here we go! Dinner!” she told the kitten proudly. From the box she pulled out a plastic bin with a screw lid and a doll’s nursing bottle.

“What in the world?”

“Kitty formula!” she proudly announced.

“Formula for cats? Are you shitting me?” he asked in disbelief.

Paige read the instructions and expertly made up a batch of formula and poured it into the baby bottle. “Here, feed your new friend.” She handed him the miniature bottle.

Bob took the bottle with a disgusted look and upended it at the kitten’s mouth. It took her a few seconds, but she began to eagerly gulp down the formula. “This is surreal! I am bottle feeding a cat!” he protested.

Paige snorted and began sorting out and putting away the rest of the cat groceries. Bob sat at the kitchen table and watched as she opened the heavy bag, discovering that it was kitty litter, and she poured several inches into the low tray. That was set on the kitchen floor in the corner by the back door.

Bob looked down in surprise when the kitten started moving around, to find the furry little critter had finished off her meal. “Wow, that was fast,” he commented.

Paige nodded. “Okay, step two. Put her in the litter box.”

“Huh?” Bob looked at his wife curiously.

She pointed. “Pick her up and set her down in the litter box. She has to be house trained. Come on, Daddy, get with it!”

“Daddy? How did I get into this?” he muttered. He set the kitten down into the litter box. She was very confused at first, and tried to climb out, but Paige kept her there until she squatted and peed. When she tried to get out, she looked down and couldn’t figure out how to scramble out. The lip was too high. Paige ordered Bob to the garage to find a few old bricks and build kitten steps. “This is simply bizarre!”

The kitten crawled out of the litter box and looked around curiously at her new home. Bob reached down and scooped it up. “Come on, you fuzzball, before you get lost,” he said disgustedly.

Paige laughed and followed her husband out into the living room. Bob sat down on the couch, and the kitten promptly fell asleep in his arms. “My life is hopeless,” he commented.

Paige snickered. “Daddy’s grumpy. Daddy snuck out of work hoping to get his rocks off with Mommy, and now Daddy is grumpy. Mommy has a cure, though!” She slipped down to the floor and began working on Bob’s belt and zipper. “Mommy knows all about making Daddy happy!”

Bob’s eyes opened wide at this, and he set the kitten down on the end of the couch, where it continued to snooze. He lifted his butt up off the couch to allow Paige to pull his pants and shorts down, then looked down at her. She was kneeling there, grinning and toying with his erection. “I’m still grumpy,” he commented.

“Daddy’s full of shit, too. Daddy shouldn’t push his luck!” It was Bob’s turn to snort. Paige fisted him gently for a couple of minutes, then leaned in and opened her mouth. “Ummm...” she commented. “Tasty!”

Bob ran his fingers through her silky hair as Paige began bobbing her head in his lap. She kept her hands wrapped around his spit-soaked cock, jacking and fondling him as she suctioned his cockhead. She had to back off when Bob began thrusting his hips off the couch, as she began taking him close to the edge. Bob didn’t want her to stop, though, pulling her head back down, so Paige began heavy duty suction and jacked her husband furiously. Bob groaned as he filled his wife’s mouth with cum.

Paige drained her husband, then leaned back on her heels, licking her lips. “Daddy’s not so grumpy anymore, is he?”

The kitten stirred and moved around. Bob looked over at the kitten, then back down at his wife, as he pulled his pants up. “Daddy will get back to you on that.” Paige simply laughed.


When the kitten awoke, it was time for another feeding, so Bob ended up bottle feeding the kitten a second time while Paige made burgers. Fuzzy, as Paige had christened the tiger stripe, sucked down another entire baby bottle of formula before being placed in the litter box. This time she seemed to understand the procedure and managed to crawl out on her own. Maybe it was the nutrition she had taken, but she now had a bit more energy and Bob and Paige allowed her to start exploring. She wandered all through the living room before falling asleep under an Ottoman.

At eleven, Paige gave Fuzzy a last bottle before bedtime. After the feeding she set the kitten down on the floor next to the litter box. Fuzzy looked around briefly before climbing the brick stairs and doing her business. After she climbed out, Paige picked her up and cuddled her, then headed to the garage. She returned with one of the empty cardboard cartons the kitten had knocked over earlier. She carried both cat and carton up to the bedroom.

Bob eyed his wife curiously from the bed he had already crawled into. “Now what are you doing?”

“I have to make a bed for Fuzzy.”

“You what?”

“Here, hold her.” Paige handed him the kitten and wandered into the bathroom. Bob balanced the kitten on his chest, keeping her from exploring, and wondering what was up with the misbegotten creature now. Paige returned with a couple of old bath towels, which she used to line the cardboard box. This she set on the floor and then placed the kitten in it. “See? A bed!” Bob leaned over the edge of the bed to find Fuzzy circling her new bed warily before lying down. Bob simply snorted and rolled back to his side of the bed.

Paige went back into the bathroom, to freshen up and change into a silky little nightshirt. Originally it had come with a pair of panties, but she almost never wore panties to bed, so they had been lost long before. She slipped into bed with her husband and turned out the lights. She snuggled up next to Bob and rolled away from him, and Bob rolled with her, moving behind her spoon fashion. As usual, Bob was wearing his briefs and no undershirt, and Paige could feel his stiffening cock pressing up against her bare ass where the nightshirt had slid upwards. He wrapped an arm around her waist, and she hugged it against her, so he slipped his hand up to cup her breasts through the thin silk. Paige murmured approvingly.

Bob moved his hand away from his wife’s tits and shucked his shorts down, then moved back into position. This time he used his fingers to begin caressing Paige’s hip and thigh, causing her to sigh happily. He moved his fingers all over her legs and hips and inner thighs, studiously avoiding her pussy, even as she began squirming around on the bed. He slipped a leg between hers, pinning her in position, even as he tormented her. When he finally did touch her slit, he found her pussy swimming in cuntjuice, and she uttered her first words of the night. “Fuck me!” she begged.

Bob continued fingering her slit, nuzzling her neck and licking an earlobe, eliciting a loud series of moans. “Fuck me, please, fuck me!” she continued to beg. “Oh, please, don’t be mean. I need it! Fuck me!” she pleaded. She began trying to twist around, to lie on her back, but the knee between her legs kept her on her side. She reached back with a hand between them to begin stroking her husband.

Bob loved the attention, but it stopped when she began cumming. Her body stiffened and Paige lost all thought of anything but the orgasm washing over her, overwhelming her senses. As soon as she started coming down, Bob raised his knee, pulling her legs apart, and bucked his hips forward, pushing his cock between her thighs. Paige hurriedly reached down and stuffed his oversized cockhead into her greasy slit. Bob rammed in, giving his wife another small cum and seating himself firmly.

Paige moaned and clutched at the bedsheets, but Bob reached around her to take her wrists and gently but firmly push her hands between her thighs. Moments later Paige began moaning again, as Bob felt her fingers, feather light, rubbing her clit and his cockshaft. “I haven’t cum yet. You have to make me cum!” he ordered quietly, holding her hands in position. His cock began hammering into her from behind.

Paige whimpered. “Don’t be so mean...” He body spasmed in another orgasm, and she instinctively tried to grab the sheets, but Bob kept her fingers between her thighs.

“You are going to make me cum, and tomorrow night you are paying me back for this damn kitten!” he whispered.

“Mmmm?” she gasped.

“That’s right!” he muttered, laying on his side, spoon fashion behind his wife, and pounding into her. “Not with your pussy or your mouth either, understand?” Paige whined in understanding. She was on orgasm overload. “You are dressing up in something very short, and very tight, with very high heels, and we are going out. Then, later, you had better have had an enema, understand?” Paige whimpered and moaned again, and her pussy clamped down, driving her husband over the edge. “Aaaahhhh...,” he groaned, filling her clenching cunt with his cum.

Bob’s hips slowed their thrusting as the pair came down from their orgasmic high. Finally, he withdrew his limp prick and he rolled heavily onto his back and reached down to pull up his briefs. Paige rolled over, to snuggle up against her husband, sleepily moaning, “I love you!” to him. Bob turned his head to kiss her good night, and they drifted off, Paige’s head on Bob’s shoulder, his arms around her.


The feel of Paige’s silky hair and firm, warm rear brought Bob out of his sleep. During the night the pair had shifted apart, and he now found himself spooned up behind his wife, much like he had fucked her the previous night. That seemed like an excellent way to use his early morning wood, so he snuggled closer, laying a hand on her bare hip.

The hair brushing his face twitched, which Bob found a little unusual, even in his sleepy condition. Then it began moving rhythmically across his nose, which seemed even odder. Cracking an eye, he found himself blearily staring at the fuzzy gray striped tail of Fuzzy, the new resident. “What the fuck?” he muttered.

This was enough to awaken his wife, who twisted around to face him. They stared at each other, half in amusement, as the kitten lay on Paige’s pillow between them, purring softly and twitching its tail at Bob. “Morning, Fuzzy!” she said brightly. “Morning, Bob!”

“I know where I rate,” he replied. “How did this thing get up here? I thought it was in that box.”

“It was.” Paige glanced back over the edge of the bed to confirm the box with the towels was still there. “I don’t know. Cats can get anywhere,” she commented. “It probably woke up and decided to try climbing up the sheets. Claws, remember.” She held up a hand with her fingers dramatically extended and curled.

“Christ.”

“Oh, it’s not so bad. She didn’t leave you a mouse, now did she?”

“Excuse me?” he said incredulously.

“A mouse! Lots of cats catch mice and leave them for you, as proof of their hunting abilities. They’re proud of catching them! It used to happen on the farm all the time.”

Bob stared at Paige for a moment before pronouncing, “The day I wake up with a dead mouse in this bed is the day the mouse, the cat, and YOU are all out of here! I’ll send the three of you back to your father for a refund!”

Paige laughed and looked over at the kitten. “Daddy’s grumpy again. Daddy woke up looking for some morning nookie and is grumpy. Mommy knows what Daddy wants!” Paige twisted around and dove under the covers. Moments later she had pushed her husband’s shorts down his thighs and was sucking his stiff cock.

Bob shifted slightly to give her better access. This was exactly what he had been hoping for, though he hadn’t expected an audience. The kitten sat there on Paige’s pillow looking at him curiously, occasionally looking down at the movement under the covers, and then back up at his face. Bob just closed his eyes and concentrated on his wife’s cocksucking. She was going for quick and efficient this morning, so it only took a few minutes before she got him off.

Paige crawled out from under the covers with a grin, then reached out to tease the kitten. “Daddy’s happy now, I bet!”

“Daddy’s grabbing a quick shower,” was the only reply. Bob scrambled into the bathroom, leaving Paige with the kitten. The kitten began to meow in hunger. Paige picked up the kitten and carried her into the bathroom, setting her on the vanity counter. Fuzzy looked around curiously, shying back from the edge of the countertop, while Paige quickly brushed her teeth and used the toilet. She grabbed a long bathrobe and wrapped it around herself and then grabbed Fuzzy back up. The pair headed to the kitchen to start coffee brewing and feed the kitten.

When Bob appeared in shorts and t-shirt, Paige was at the kitchen table, bottle feeding the kitten. He snorted as he grabbed eggs and bacon from the refrigerator. “Just like down on the farm, hmmm?”

“Don’t laugh. We actually had to do this with the goats and calves sometimes. It’s a good way to give them antibiotics and nutritional supplements while they’re still nursing.”

“I can just see you and Jethro and Ellie May down by the cement pond.”

“The Clampetts were actually two farms down, and we didn’t have a cement pond. We had a fishing hole between us and the place next door we used to go swimming in,” she said, sticking her tongue out at him. Bob had only been to Paige’s hometown once, for the wedding, and hadn’t seen much more than the farmhouse and the fronts of a couple of barns. Paige had loved farm life growing up, but it was hard work, and she didn’t really miss it anymore.

Fuzzy burped and Paige set him on the floor, where she turned in circles briefly before heading towards the litter box. As she climbed up, Paige pointed at her and said to Bob, “See, she’s already trained.”

Bob nodded in agreement and made the eggs the way they liked them, sunny side up for his wife and over easy for himself. Paige was assigned toast duties. Fuzzy was assigned crumb patrol on the floor, and the tiny gray kitten began exploring her new home. Paige commented that she would be weaned in a few weeks and be able to be left on her own then, and that she could then go out and find a job. Bob’s only reply was that she was earning for two now, her and Fuzzy.

After breakfast, Paige went back upstairs to shower and clean up, followed by the kitten. By the time she got out of the bathroom, a very determined Fuzzy had managed to climb the stairs and get to the bedroom. Paige set her on the bed and the gray tiger stripe promptly fell asleep. “Now, what to wear?” she asked the sleeping feline. “Daddy wants to make fun of his farm girl wife, maybe I should just show him how much of a farm girl I really am!” Paige scrounged through her drawers and closet for a few minutes before finding exactly what she was looking for.

From the back and bottom of a drawer containing shorts, she found a pair of cutoff jeans. They had started life as a pair of low-riders, but after ripping the left knee out, she had cut them short. Very short! She had cut the pockets off from the inside, where they dropped down far enough to be visible. The only fabric at the gusset was the seam and the button holding the waist together was missing, along with the entire waist band. From her closet she pulled out a very thin red gingham blouse that she had long forgotten. Also, she pulled out a pair of high-heeled open-toed sandals.

Stripping her robe off, she climbed into the denim shorts commando style, noting that it was a good thing she shaved her pussy bare, since any hairs would be plainly visible from below. The blouse went on and she simply tied it under her tits loosely, without buttoning. She slipped on and tied the straps of the sandals. As she was about to leave, she glanced at Fuzzy. She gently picked the kitten up and set her on the carpet. If she decided to wander, she wouldn’t have to fall off the bed first.

Paige sauntered downstairs to the living room where Bob was reading Time magazine. “I told you I was a country girl,” she commented as he looked up.

“I guess so! Is that how all country girls dress?” he asked with a smile.

“Only when they’re talking to boys about swimming down at the fishing hole.” Paige came over to the couch Bob was laying on and sat on the edge. Her tits jiggled invitingly inside the thin red checked fabric, her nipples tantalizingly close to showing.

Bob settled back on the couch, moving slightly to let his wife get closer. “Did you really have a fishing hole?”

“Absolutely! My sisters and I went down there almost every afternoon to go swimming!”

“Swimming?” he asked with a leer.

“Skinny-dipping,” she admitted, shaking her tits as she turned towards him slightly. She glanced down at his shorts, where his cock was stiffening appreciatively. She twisted slightly, raising a knee a touch, and gave him a nice glance at the tiny strap of denim between her legs. Her pussy lips were plainly visible. “Who needed swimsuits when it was just us girls?” Paige was the middle child of three girls.

“I’m surprised your old man let you.”

Paige smiled, “He thought it was just us girls, too, so why did he care?”

Bob’s eyes widened a touch at this. “Are you saying it wasn’t just you three girls?”

Paige smiled winsomely. “Well, maybe it was at the start, but this family bought the farm next door when I was fourteen, and they had these three gorgeous hunky boys who liked to explore the place after their afternoon chores, and the fishing hole was right between the two farms. Maybe we didn’t tell Daddy right away. Actually, I don’t think we ever told Daddy!” Paige laid a hand on her husband’s thigh and began slowly moving it upwards.

Bob’s cock instantly stiffened at his wife’s touch and his mouth became dryer. “You went skinny-dipping with Bubba and his brothers on the neighboring farm?” He reached up and tugged her blouse loose, putting her massive breasts with their puffy nipples on display.

Paige smiled sweetly again. “Well, it would have been rude otherwise. I mean the pond; it was between both our farms. Who could tell where the line was? And besides, they were very cute. Lots of muscles, big muscles, you know.” She reached up and ran a finger along his cock, feeling it throb through his shorts.

“Really! And you were how old?”

“Well, I remember Mary Jo, she was sixteen, so I must have been fourteen and Janey must have been thirteen. The boys were like a year older than us. Bobbie Joe was seventeen, Billy Ray was fifteen, and Jimmy Earl, he must have been fourteen.”

“Do all southerners have two names?” asked Bob.

Paige stopped rubbing his cock and asked, “Do you want me to continue this story or stop?”

“Keep going! Keep going!”

Paige started to lightly run her hand along his crotch again, feeling the heavy warmth inside the thin fabric. “Well, we invited them in to join us swimming, ‘cause we all wanted to see their muscles. Big muscles. And later, my sisters and I climbed out to get dressed. It only seemed fair you know. We all agreed to join at the swimming hole again the next afternoon. We swam like that for several days before they started flirting with us. We’d start playing together, not just swimming, and we all just hit it off. Mary Jo really liked Bobbie Joe, and Billy Ray was sweet on me, and Janey, she was getting along with Jimmy Earl.”

Paige slipped her hand inside Bob’s waistband, to lightly stroke his cock. She could feel the bead of pre-cum on the tip as she began jacking his erection. “Just how friendly did you all get?” asked Bob.

“Jealous?”

Bob shook his head. “Curious.”

“Very friendly. After a few days, we got stuck with some extra chores, and we got to the pond late. We found the boys already naked, but they were standing there jerking off. We surprised them and asked if we could watch. They let us, and after they came, they asked us if we would like to help. So, we got undressed and joined in.”

“You jerked them off?” asked her disbelieving husband. He tweaked a nipple, getting a pleasant shudder from his wife.

“Uh huh! It was pretty cool. We let them play with us the next day. Within a week or so, we were giving head and doing some sixty-nine and all,” she admitted.

“Bullshit!” he laughed.

“No bullshit. They had big cocks, too. A couple of days later Mary Jo came to Janey and me with a plan. She would borrow the pickup and go into Knoxville and buy some rubbers. She would also go to Planned Parenthood and get on the Pill. Then she would go to another clinic and do it again. She would go to three clinics and get three prescriptions for birth control pills and share them with us, just so long as we paid.”

Bob stared at his wife. This was a whole side of her he had no idea existed, and it turned him on immensely! “And did you? Pay, I mean?”

Paige nodded. “Cash and chores. We busted our asses all summer long. We used a lot of rubbers up until the Pill took effect and we could skip them. Those boys could get stiff again in about five minutes after fucking us!” She was stroking him hard now, and it was like a puddle of pre-cum was forming in his shorts. Bob’s breathing was getting raspy.

“The best part, that was when Janey and I switched off. Mary Jo, she only fucked and sucked Bobbie Joe, but not Janey and me. Most of the time she’d be doing Jimmy Earl and I would fuck Billy Ray, but occasionally, we switched, just for the change. It was so cool to watch my boyfriend fucking my little sister!”

Bob groaned and let loose a load of cum in his shorts. Paige continued to pump him dry, grinning at him as she kneeled next to the couch. She pulled her hand out and licked the cum off her fingers. Bob got his breathing under control and looked at her. “Was any of that true or were you just telling tales?”

Paige shrugged innocently and leaned down to kiss him quickly. “You’ll never know. I will tell you this, though, and it’s the god’s honest truth. My sister Mary Jo married a fellow named Robert Joseph MacMurphy, who just happens to also own the farm next door to my parents, buying it off his folks, and Mary Jo met him in high school and has never been with another man.” She waggled her eyebrows at her husband.

Bob stared at his wife. “No way!”

Paige just shrugged. “You need to mow the lawn.” She pulled her blouse shut and stood up.

Bob went back upstairs to change his underwear and shorts. He didn’t bother washing up, since he’d just end up sweaty and grass covered anyway after mowing the yard. Paige played with the kitten a little longer, then went up to shower after Bob went outdoors. Afterwards, she pulled out a short silk robe and wrapped it around herself, then went back downstairs to feed Fuzzy again. By the time she had given the kitten another little bottle of formula, Bob had finished the lawn and had slipped in through the garage and gone upstairs. Paige, feeding the kitten in the family room, only heard him enter and start up the stairs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.