Disparate Housewives
Chapter 4: Moving Some Furniture

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Moving Some Furniture - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Got a light?” asked Rusty Blockings, pulling the joint out of his pocket.

“Yeah, here,” replied his brother Jeremy. They had just gotten off the school bus and headed into the little woods at the corner of Chrystal and Rosewood. School was out and it was time to get high before going home to face the family.

Rusty, fifteen, took the butane lighter from his sixteen-year-old brother and lit up the dope. He took in a good hit, then held his breath as he passed it to his brother. Jeremy simply inhaled, then passed it back. Both boys sat down on a small log and leaned back against their backpacks. “Shit, man, good stuff!” commented Rusty.

“Yeah,” agreed the older boy. They quickly finished off the joint. “Where’d you get it?”

“Jake. He says it’s BC Bud, you know, from Canada.”

Jeremy shrugged. Canadian bud was supposed to be the best, but it cost a fortune his brother didn’t have. “Maybe. Or maybe it’s just some local shit grown in the swamp. I mean, it’s just a weed, you know.”

“Yeah?” asked Rusty.

“Yeah, it grows everywhere, just like dandelions and crabgrass, man. It’s a fucking weed!” Rusty nodded in understanding. His older brother knew so much shit! “Good shit, man,” agreed Jeremy pleasantly.

“So, you got Penny Brewster’s number? You going out with her Friday?” asked Rusty. Jeremy simply nodded. “You going to do her like the others?”

Jeremy smiled. “You know I don’t talk about that shit.”

“Aw, jeez! Don’t give me that crap! Everybody talks about that!”

Jeremy shrugged. “Okay, can you keep a secret?”

Rusty’s face lit up. His legendary older brother was going to tell him about getting laid! His brother, who had been out with half the girls in school and scored with all of them, was going to tell! “Yeah, sure!” This was so cool!

“Good for you! So can I!”

“Fuck you, man! That is so wrong!”

Jeremy laughed loudly at this, spooking a pair of squirrels. “Listen, here’s the truth. The more a guy talks about it, the less the guy does it.”

“And you never talk about it,” commented his younger brother, awe-struck. Jeremy simply gave him a superior look. “So, somebody like Ray Halstead, who brags about every girl he’s nailed?”

“Let me tell you about Ray Halstead. I’m not going to name names, but I know for a fact that one of the girls he was bragging about banging last year, he didn’t, because I personally popped her cherry for her two months later. So, what does that say about Ray Halstead?” Jeremy snorted derisively.

Rusty smiled in wonder at his older brother. The two boys were only a year apart in age, close enough that there was no sibling rivalry between the two. They were extraordinarily tight bonded. Jeremy was an average looking teen, middling tall and slim, but handsome enough and with an easygoing manner, taking after his mother. Rusty, who took after his heavyset father, was shorter but stockier, already on the JV football team. Surprisingly, it was sometimes Rusty who looked out for Jeremy. Several years ago, a group of bullies had started in on Jeremy; it was Rusty who had waded in to help him fight, two against five, and they won, though they both ended up in detention.

“Man, I need to get laid!” complained Rusty. He knew his brother was screwing all sorts of girls, even if he didn’t talk about it. Jeremy kept a box of rubbers in his closet, hidden where his mother wouldn’t find them, and Rusty would check the box and see the supply dwindling, then a new box would appear. The fact that his older brother was old enough to drive and borrow a car meant he could go on dates. It was so fucking unfair! He was almost as old as Jeremy, and the hormones were racing, and he couldn’t catch a break if his life depended on it! Some days it felt like it did! “How do you do it?”

“What, get dates?” asked Jeremy. Rusty nodded furiously, pulling out a second joint. “Shit man, that’s easy! Be polite.”

“Huh?”

“Be polite, man, chicks really dig that shit.” Rusty looked totally lost, and Jeremy expanded on his words. “Manners, you know? Be polite.”

“Like...?”

“Like when we were riding home on the bus, and I stood up for Penny and offered her the window seat. Did you see any of the other assholes on the bus being polite? Or were they rude and cool and being assholes? Huh?”

“No?” commented Rusty.

“Yeah! Listen, you pull her chair out for her during the day, and you’ll be pulling her panties down that night!”

“No way!” commented his amazed brother. “That is so evil!” he said admiringly.

Jeremy simply nodded and passed over the lighter. “Yeah, way! Just be polite and act nice. Compared to the competition, you’ll look great. They’ll be all over you.”

Rusty lit up the second joint and thought about his brother’s words. Jeremy was always polite with the girls, carrying their books, never cussing, holding chairs and doors. Even when some guy would push ahead through the open door after making a snide remark, Jeremy just smiled and held the door for the girl. “Shit,” he commented. Could it really be that easy?

“Listen, maybe I can help,” commented the older boy. “I know this girl, a woman actually, who’d probably be willing to help you out.” Jeremy grabbed the joint from his younger brother and inhaled.

Rusty’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped. “You mean, you know somebody I could fuck?” The boy started to rise from the log.

Jeremy’s face hardened and he pushed Rusty back down. “Not if you are going to behave that way. Now, settle down!” he ordered.

“Shit, man, sorry. Are you serious?” He took the offered joint.

Jeremy nodded. “Like I said, maybe. I make no promises, but I know this one woman, she’s a little older than us, but she really likes a good fucking, and she might go for it. But you’ve got to behave.”

Rusty desperately wanted to lose his virginity. So far, he hadn’t gotten so much as a hand job from the girls he had talked to. “Whatever! I swear, I’ll be good!” He handed the joint back to his brother who finished it off.

Jeremy eyed him closely. “Okay, come on.” He flicked away the roach and stood up. “Just don’t fuck this up. You fuck this up and see if I ever help you again.”

“Jesus, whatever you say! Where are we going? You got to get the car?” He started heading along the path through the woods around the back of the Cummings fence, to go past the Housemans, to their back yard.

“Come on, follow me,” commented Jeremy, heading the other way, back towards the street. “Just keep your mouth shut. Don’t say a fucking word, understand, unless you’re talked to. Got it?”

“Uh, okay, where are we going?” Rusty was thoroughly confused by now.

“Just shut the fuck up,” repeated the older teen.

Once back on the sidewalk, Jeremy led the way into Chrystal Court, then walked up the driveway to the Cummings house, going around to the gate to the back yard. He knocked on the gate loudly, then called out, “Mrs. Cummings? Are you home?” He knocked and called a second time.

Rusty stood there speechless. What were they doing at the Cummings place? Did she have a daughter or niece or somebody staying there that Jeremy had managed to nail? What was going on?

After another moment, the back gate opened, and Mrs. Cummings smiled as she greeted the boys. “Hi fellows, what’s up?” She was wearing a long silk robe and high-heeled sandals.

Jeremy smiled. “Hi, Mrs. Cummings. Remember how I helped you move that furniture a couple of weeks ago? You asked me if I knew anybody who would be able to help with the moving? Rusty volunteered.”

Rusty was totally lost now. What was this about moving furniture? He thought Jeremy was going to introduce him to a girl who would pop his cherry? What the fuck was going on? Still, he kept his mouth shut. Maybe this was some sort of test, to see if he could do what he was told.

Georgia eyes widened at this and she eyed the two boys speculatively. “Really? Jeremy, do you think Rusty can handle the furniture?”

“Absolutely!” replied Jeremy positively. “He really wants to move some furniture and I promised I would help. You did say you liked a couple of movers, didn’t you?”

Georgia smiled and nodded. “I did say that, didn’t I? Well, come on in.” She invited the boys into the back yard, glancing out to see if anybody could see them, then latched the gate closed. “I definitely need some furniture moved.”

Rusty followed Mrs. Cummings and Jeremy into the house through the patio door, then up the stairs and down the hall. He was still quite unsure what was going on. Was Mrs. Cummings the woman Jeremy was talking about? She was pretty, he supposed, though old enough to be their mother, but the more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. She really was good looking, considering how old she was, and she really had a nice rack. He followed them down the hallway into her bedroom.

“Well, I had been thinking about moving this dresser from over there to over there,” she said, pointing at a dresser and then a few feet along the wall.

Rusty couldn’t believe it! She really wanted them to move furniture! What the fuck was Jeremy up to? He looked at his brother in disbelief. Jeremy simply smiled and went to one side of the dresser. Rusty sighed silently and went to the other side.

“Just say when,” commented Jeremy.

Rusty glanced over at Mrs. Cummings and was turning back to his brother when he did a double take. Mrs. Cummings was on the edge of the bed, with her legs crossed, the silk robe opened dramatically. Her darkly tanned legs were exposed almost up to her panties! In fact, Rusty would have sworn that he should have seen panties! Up top, the robe was loose and open to below the level of her breasts, and it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a top. He gulped and looked back at his brother, who was simply grinning.

“Come on, lift,” said Jeremy. They picked up the dresser and moved it a few feet towards the door. Jeremy turned back to Mrs. Cummings and asked, “How’s that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.