Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 33: Starting Over

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Starting Over - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Barbara Blockings entered her house to find it empty, as she expected. All three of the children were away for the weekend, with the boys camping with friends and Marcia spending the weekend with a couple of girlfriends at a second home in Ocala. It wouldn’t be all that many years before all of them would be gone to college or beyond, she mused, and then what would she do? This house was too much just for her, or even for her and Jerry, if they were to get back together.

It was no use worrying about something that might or might not happen, especially since it was years away in any case. She went upstairs to pack for her own weekend away.

Packing was going to be fairly simple. She was spending the weekend at Jerry’s apartment, and the dress code was going to be very relaxed. She grabbed a small soft-sided carrying bag and set it on the bed, and then went into her bathroom to pack a toilet kit and a makeup bag. They went into the carrying bag, followed by a couple of tops and a short skirt. She added a light sundress and a pair of dressy high-heeled sandals in case they went out to dinner. Then she scrounged up a light silk chemise for sleeping in. She debated whether to pack any underwear, again figuring it would probably just catch dust in the bottom of the bag, and then threw in a lacy little bra and panty set, just in case.

As Barbara was zipping the bag shut, some motion in the corner of her eye caused her to look out the window. Much to her surprise, Marcia was wandering towards the corner of the backyard with a large purse and a lawn chaise. What was she doing home? This could screw up her weekend plans!

Barbara set her bag down on the bed and headed back downstairs. She headed out the back door to find that her daughter had positioned herself on the chaise facing away from the house in the far corner of the yard, in a little corner where none of the neighbors could see her. It was a good thing, too, since she had stripped off her t-shirt and bra and shorts and was sunning herself in nothing more than her bikini panties. Barbara smiled to herself; her daughter really had grown up to be a beautiful young woman.

Barbara wondered briefly why Marcia hadn’t heard her approach, but the dark sunglasses and the earbuds in her ears and the MP3 player answered that question. The other reason she wasn’t paying attention was due to the acrid smell wafting her way; she noticed that here daughter was inhaling deeply on a small joint.

Snorting softly in derision, Barbara crept up on Marcia and, just as she took the smoldering marijuana cigarette from her lips, reached out and pulled the joint from her fingers. Marcia bolted upright in surprise, to find her mother laughing at her. “Jesus Christ!” she swore in surprise, trying to cover herself up, turning beet red in embarrassment, both from her nudity and from being caught with drugs. She and her mother had talked before about drugs, and Barbara had admitted using pot in college herself, but knowing something and being caught at it were two entirely different matters. “Mom!”

Barbara shook her head and took a puff on the joint herself. “Put a shirt on at least, will you, honey?”

“Mother!” cried a shocked Marcia, staring as her mother took a second toke on the joint.

This one set Barbara to coughing. “This stuff is stronger than I remember,” she said, as much to herself as to her daughter. She looked over at Marcia. “Your shirt?” Marcia stared at her for another couple of seconds and then scrambled into her t-shirt. “Thank you.”

“Mom? What are you doing?”

“I’m catching my daughter up to no good, that’s what I’m doing.” She handed back the joint. “Boy, it’s been a few years since I did that.”

“I can’t believe you are smoking a joint with me!” commented an amazed daughter.

Barbara snorted in laughter. “You kids think you do everything first. Christ, my mother was nowhere near as tolerant as I am. You think you kids invented using incense to cover up the smell?” Marcia stared and turned beet red. “It just overpowers it. I can still smell it. Do me a favor and go outside or in the garage. And don’t think you can fake us out with the towel at the bottom of the door, either.” Marcia groaned at this.

Barbara grabbed the joint back and took one last puff. “What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Ocala.”

“I was, but Jennifer’s aunt and uncle brought their family in without telling anyone, so we’re going next weekend.”

“Hunh. Well, I was going away myself, but I suppose I can stay.” Barbara had a disappointed look on her face, but managed to smile, nevertheless.

“Why?” asked Marcia. “It’s not like I need a babysitter, Mom. I’m eighteen!”

“Well...”

“Mother, really!” She gave a sly grin. “Who’s the guy, Mom?”

“Guy? No, I’m just spending the weekend with a friend.”

Marcia gave a disgusted snort. “Mom, really, even you can come up with a better story than that. It’s obvious. We all know you’re seeing some guy. Who is he?”

“What? No, it’s not like that. What do you mean?” protested Barbara weakly.

“Give me a break. You have been talking to some guy on the phone most nights, and then for the last three Fridays dressing sexy and going out for dinner and coming back very late. Now you are packing a bag and spending the weekend. It’s a guy. Get real! Who is he?”

“It’s not like that, Marcia, not really, well, not the way you describe it,” she answered weakly.

“Oh? Just how not like it is it?” pressed her daughter.

“He’s not just a guy, I mean, he is a guy, but, well, it’s your father,” Barbara admitted.

Marcia stared at her mother, her jaw dropping in astonishment. “Daddy? You’re seeing Daddy again? Jesus Christ, Mom, you just divorced him!”

“Really, honey, it’s not what you think, well, not completely...”

“Mom, you two are as fucked up as a pair of football bats!” exclaimed Marcia loudly.

That brought Barbara to her senses, and she sat down on a lawn chair facing her eldest. “That will be enough of that sort of talk, young lady.”

“Mom, you just got divorced from him! What in the world are you doing?”

Barbara rubbed her hands over her face wearily. She had always known this conversation would come up and hadn’t really known how she would handle it. “Honey, did your father ever explain what happened?”

Marcia sat upright in her chair and crossed her legs Indian fashion. “Yes, although he didn’t go into a lot of detail. He said that he had cheated on you, and that he was really stupid, and that you had thrown him out. He also said that he deserved it. Is that true?”

“Pretty much,” agreed the mother. She wasn’t going to admit her husband’s ‘affair’ had been with a dominatrix hooker, but other than that, it was the truth. “Now, I’ve always believed that it takes two people to screw up a marriage, so I suppose some of it is my fault, but in this case it’s mostly on your dad. He hurt me terribly.”

“So why are you getting back together with him? Are you crazy?”

“Marcia, I love you dearly, but please keep a civil tongue in your head concerning your father. Whatever problems he and I have had, he’s been a very good father to you and the boys, and you know it.”

“Mom...”

“The support payments come in on time and often more than what he agreed to, and he is always coming to see you kids at school and games and whatnot. Your father loves you and you know it.”

Marcia nodded in agreement. “Okay, but what does that have to do with you getting back together with him. If you were going to ‘stay together for the kids’, shouldn’t you have thought of that before you split up?

Her mother smiled. “This is not about you guys; this is about your father and me.”

“I don’t get it.”

Barbara shrugged. “Well, we still love each other.”

Marcia groaned. “You guys really are as fucked up as football bats! What in the world did you get divorced for?”

“Maybe we just needed to step back and take a long hard look at how our lives were working out.,” was the reply. “Listen, your father and I spent over twenty years together, between dating and engagement and marriage, and now even divorce. There’s an awful lot of history there, and most of it was pretty good. Okay, your father screwed up royally and hurt me terribly, but what you don’t know is that I also managed to hurt him badly, and no, I am not getting into it with you.”

“So, are you getting remarried?”

“We aren’t anywhere near that, baby. We have a lot of talking to do about that sort of thing. However, we are going back to monogamy, I suppose, so I guess that’s sort of serious.”

“Football bats, Mom, football bats! You guys are nuts. I’m glad I’m going off to college. Wait until I tell the boys!”


Barbara pulled into the apartment complex about forty minutes after she left home. The drive was uneventful; she just got on the interstate and got off at the Polk City exit. She supposed that most of the time it was an easy drive for her ex-husband, although rush hour on I-4 could be a nightmare. It was almost exactly halfway from the house and his office in Tampa. The apartment was on the ground floor in a block of buildings to the rear of the complex. She spotted Jerry’s car and pulled into an empty spot two cars down from his. She grabbed her bag from the passenger seat.

By the time she had reached the door, Jerry was standing in the open doorway, smiling at her. “I wasn’t sure you would find it in this rabbit warren.”

“It’s not too bad, but everything does look all alike.”

He nodded. “Come on in.”

“Said the spider to the fly.” He just smiled and took her bag from her. He led her inside through the tiny foyer which opened into the dining room and then on into the living room and pointed out the kitchen on the other side of the dining room.

Barbara stood there in the living room and turned around several times. “You know what this reminds me of?”

He gave her a big grin. “Yeah, I do.”

“It’s just like our first apartment, in Winter Springs! It’s laid out just the same.”

“This is the two-bedroom version.” Their first apartment, right after their marriage, had been a one-bedroom apartment.

“And Marcia had to sleep on a cot in the corner of the dining room, remember?” she said, pointing to the corner of the dining room.

Jerry nodded. That had been just before they had bought the place on Chrystal Court. Barbara had been pregnant with little Jerry, and they had completely run out of room. Contemplating little Jerry in the crib in the bedroom while Marcia slept in the dining room had been the final straw. He took his ex-wife by the hand and led her down the hallway. “That’s the spare bedroom,” he said as they passed by an open door. “I use it as a home office. And here’s where I sleep.” He led her inside a larger bedroom.

She followed him inside. It was small, but functional, and held a queen size bed. A door to the side opened into a bathroom, but it looked as if the bath also opened onto the hallway. There was no separate master bath. A small walk-in closet was in the corner.

“Did you want to get some dinner...”, he asked. Barbara turned back to face him and simply smiled, then reached down to her waist and pulled her sport shirt off. She hadn’t worn a bra underneath it, and her tits jiggled proudly. “ ... or not?” Barbara simply undid the waist of her shorts and pushed them down as well, along with her panties. She crawled onto the center of the bed and peeled her socks off.

“Does this answer your question?”

“I guess so.” Jerry tossed his ex-wife’s bag to the side of the room. “I guess we’re dining in tonight.” He began stripping his clothing off as well.

“You’ve never complained about this restaurant before,” she commented.

Jerry kicked off his pants and shorts. “Not complaining now, either. Home cooking is usually the best, I’ve found.” He climbed onto the bed and snuggled up next to her on her right side. Propping himself up on one arm, he looked down at her and smiled, and began moving his right hand across her side.

Barbara closed her eyes and murmured happily. “You can be gentle later, honey. I just need you now.” She rolled to lay on her back and spread her legs, and then tugged on his arm to pull him on top.

Jerry surprised her with a chuckle and stayed where he was, laying at her side, his stiff cock pressed against her hip, and kept his hand roaming over her body. “I’m not that easy.” He moved a leg over hers but only so far as to hold her in place with her legs spread.

“Come on, Jerry, I need it!” she complained, tugging on his arm again. He simply chuckled some more. “Don’t be mean!”

Jerry lowered his head to her tits and began tonguing her right nipple, bringing his hand up to work on the left. “Is this being mean?” he teased.

Barbara’s back arched as her nipples were played with. Going braless always made them extra sensitive and now was no different. “Oh, Jerry, just fuck me!” she begged.

“I don’t think so.” He shifted his weight more, sitting up slightly and bringing his left hand into play. He began sucking on her left nipple while his left hand went to work on her wet and stiff right nipple. His right hand snaked lower on her body, stopping first to toy with her navel, and then moving lower. He traced his fingertips around her pussy lips, never quite going inside, sensing the hot wetness emanating from her core. When he did finally slip his fingers inside the wet slit to touch her clit, she gasped and came loudly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.