Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 28: Making Movies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Making Movies - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bob Turner adjusted his tie and glanced at himself in the mirror, approving the results, though not without a degree of amusement. He and Paige were getting together with the Tallmans again, for another soft swing, with the bonus of filming a movie. Paige had already left over an hour ago but had given him explicit instructions. He was not to leave the house until after eight and was to wear a suit, dress shirt, socks, and loafers, and a pair of tight black boxers. She, on the other hand, had worn an old and worn pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, and was carrying a pair of dressy heels. When he had asked her what was going on, she had replied that he had to be dressed for the movie, and that she would give him the script later.

He shook his head in disbelief. He was going to fuck his wife, on camera, with a script, while his neighbors watched. This was the most screwed-up thing he had ever done!

Bob grabbed his house keys and shoved them in his coat pocket, and then went out the door, locking it behind him. A minute later he was knocking at the front door of the Tallmans.

Terri opened the door, though she avoided exposing herself to the street. “Hi, Bob. Come on in!” she said with a smile.

Bob came inside and Terri quickly closed the door behind him, locking it. He noticed that she was wearing a long terry cloth robe, though she had on stockings and heels underneath. Her hair was done a little differently and her makeup was exaggerated, though not distastefully. He looked around and saw the drapes had all been pulled shut. “Thanks. This is all very mysterious.”

She grinned. “Not really. It’s just not something we want disturbed. Come on, we’re doing this down in the basement.”

He nodded. “Off to the playroom, right?”

“Right!”

Terri led the way to the basement door and went down, with Bob following behind. Downstairs he found Tom fiddling with a video camera at the bar. A large digital camera was sitting next to it, and a laptop computer was up and running as well. Tom was also wearing a large robe. “Hi, Bob! Thanks for coming over to help.”

Paige came out of the downstairs bathroom and came over as well. “Wow!” commented her husband. She had changed once she got to the Tallmans; now she was wearing a silvery sort of halter top that left her backs and sides almost totally exposed and looked as if the faintest breeze would open the front, and a rather short miniskirt, pulled low on her hips and still threatening to expose her to the world. She had put on her high heels, an ankle-strapped pair. “You look ... terrific! Is that new?”

“Not really. I borrowed it from Terri. You like?” She twirled in front of them, causing the skirt to fly up and the top to loosen. It was obvious she had skipped on the underwear.

“Yeah!” he replied enthusiastically. “It’s more than that, though...” Paige looked somewhat more exotic tonight.

“That’s why I came over early. Terri and I wanted to get cleaned up and do our hair and makeup special,” said Paige. Her husband just grunted in understanding and nodded.

“Can I get you a drink, Bob?” asked Tom. “Rum punch?” He pointed at the drinks already made and being consumed. “You can take off your jacket for now. You won’t need it until later.”

“Sure.” Bob looked around and saw that all the others had done a round before he showed up. He also peeled off his suit coat and set it on a bar stool.

“And maybe something stronger?” asked Terri. She held up a fat joint.

Bob looked over at his wife curiously. They rarely did drugs, but marijuana wasn’t unknown to them. When she smiled and nodded, he said, “Sure.”

Terri lit the joint and inhaled deeply, then passed it to Paige. From there it went to Bob and then to Tom. By then, Bob had his drink. The joint made a total of three passes before becoming too small to smoke. Bob took a healthy sip from his glass and felt the mellow glow of strong pot working on him. “So, how does this all work?” He and Paige were sitting at barstools while the Tallmans were standing, still wearing their bathrobes. He noticed that the stereo and television were off, so there were no background sounds.

“Well, first off, this is for my website, so we need to do things in a certain order,” replied Terri.

Bob shook his head. “I still can’t believe you have a website!”

“I bet you’ve been all through it though, haven’t you?” asked Tom with a grin. “Maybe the two of you together?” Bob blushed bright red, although Paige giggled, and he took another quick drink to cover up his embarrassment.

“So first, we’re going to take some photos of me in my outfit and getting undressed. We’ll also shoot a couple of real quick videos of me in my outfit as a tease. After that we get down to business. I’ll suck off Tom while you two take photos and make a video of us. Then it will be your turn,” continued Terri.

“Our turn? I never agreed to be on your website!”

“No, silly, they mean they’ll video me giving you a blowjob. We’ll be the only ones with a copy,” answered Paige.

“Yeah,” agreed Tom. “Besides, if I ever put something like that up on the website, and didn’t get a release signed by you, you would have our asses in court.”

“Anyway, after you two are finished, Tom will have had a chance to recuperate, and he’s going to fuck me while you two do the camera and video thing again. Then, when we’re finished, we’ll shoot you two going at it,” finished Terri.

“Okay,” he said

“Maybe later, if we have the time and energy, Terri and I can fuck and then do you guys again,” commented Paige.

It sounded like an awfully ambitious program to him, but Bob simply nodded in agreement. “And we go home with our movie on a DVD or something?”

Tom nodded. “We can send you home with the raw video tonight, or Terri and Paige can edit it some night this week and we can do a more polished job.”

“This is fucking bizarre!” commented Bob. “I think I am going to need another drink,” he said with a smile.

Tom made another round of rum punches and Terri broke out another joint and fired it up. Ten minutes later everyone was much more mellow and ready to get some action going.

“Let’s get started. Terri, come on over to the center of the room.” Tom pointed at a wall where any pictures had been taken down from, so it looked very neutral and unremarkable. He picked up the video camera and asked, “Who wants to do the video?” looking at the Turners.

Paige pushed her husband’s arm. “Bob’s done that! I’ll handle the camera.”

Tom nodded and handed the camera to Paige. She looked it over and then went to Terri, who showed her how it worked. Meanwhile, Tom showed Bob how to work the video camera. This was the first time he had used a digital video camera; there were no tapes, and it was very small and lightweight. He acted as the director, supervising as Bob and Paige took pictures and video of Terri moving around in front of them.

“I think we’re ready now. Terry?” he said.

Terry nodded agreement and then took off her robe, tossing it to her husband, who set it aside out of sight. “I always take off anything restrictive at least a half hour before we shoot, so that things like bra and panty lines don’t show up on camera.” Bob’s eyes opened at this. He had never considered that sort of thing before.

Underneath the robe she was wearing a sheer black baby-doll top, a tiny black garter belt, a sheer black thong that tied at the sides, thigh-high black fishnet stockings, and black ankle-strapped stiletto heels. Both her husband and Bob whistled, and she pirouetted for them, then stood still in front of them. “Okay. First, I want you, Bob, to film me as I make a tease video for the camera. The I’m going to start stripping, and for that I want you to film me, and Paige, I want you to start taking pictures. Understand?”

Bob glanced at his wife and then said, “Let’s do it!” The booze and pot were working on him and making him horny as hell. The sooner this happened, the sooner Paige could take care of him! He put his eye to the lenspiece and flicked the camera switch on. As soon as the red Record light came up, he said, “Action!”

“Hi guys, and you gals, too! It’s me, Slutty Cathy, back for another fun night. I’m wearing a brand-new outfit that a fan of mine bought me, and it’s going to get a serious, serious workout tonight.” Terri was speaking in her sultriest voice, running her hands across her body and cupping her breasts through the transparent fabric of the baby doll. “First, I’m going to take it off, slowly, or at least some of it. You’ll have to see what I leave on. Then I’m going to get down on my knees and take care of Daniel, if you know what I mean. Then, afterwards, we’re going to do something you’ve never seen me do before, and that you’ll only be able to learn about in the member’s section. It will be so much fun! So why don’t you join me, and then you can join me. See you soon!” She finished by blowing a kiss to the camera.

“Cut!” called Tom. “Tremendous, babe!” Suddenly they were back in the real world, and Terri stood up straight and grinned at the others.

“How was it?” she asked.

“I think I just came!” answered Paige, causing the others to laugh.

“Good! That’s the idea!” She came over and did the rewind feature on the video, watching and reviewing what she had done. “That’s pretty good, Bob! You’re going to have to shoot all my dirty movies.”

“Uh...”

“Seriously, this is good. Doesn’t look like the camera vibrated or moved, and you had me squarely in the center.” She handed the camera back. “Ready for me to start stripping?”

“Uh, sure. Do I just stand here or am I supposed to move around?”

Terri looked over at Tom and they both gave a silent shrug. “You can move but do it slowly. Try not to get anything in the background, and certainly not Paige or Daniel.”

“Daniel?” asked Paige.

“It’s my middle name,” replied Tom. “Thomas Daniel Tallman. It’s actually my grandfather’s name.”

“What would he say about this?” asked Bob.

“Hell, he outlived four wives. He was a horny old bastard! He’d have loved it!”

Terri got into position and Bob started filming again. Beside him, he could hear the digital camera humming and clicking as Paige began shooting pictures. When her husband said, “Action!” Terri began slowly rubbing her hands over herself. First to go was the baby-doll top, so that she was dancing around slowly, topless. Next, she began masturbating herself, first by playing with her nipples and then by slipping a hand into the sheer panties. The panties came off next, as she slowly pulled the ties loose, first on the left and then on the right. She finished by dancing around in only her fishnets, heels and garter belt, as she used both hands between her legs. Finally, Tom yelled “Cut!” and she visibly sagged.

“That was intense!” she said.

“Did you cum?” asked Paige.

“You couldn’t tell? I thought the moans would give it away.”

“I wasn’t sure. I’ve never done this before.”

“I need a drink.” She moved to the bar as Tom took the cameras over to the computer. Bob followed and watched as Tom downloaded everything to the laptop. By the time he had finished, Terri had finished a small punch and was back to where she was performing. She motioned to the others and looked at her husband. “Honey, it’s your turn.”

Tom smiled. “Right.” Bob watched, mystified, as Tom brought an armchair over towards the ‘stage’ area. It wasn’t actually an armchair, but more of a padded captain’s chair. He took off his robe, to reveal that he was wearing a pair of clean white briefs, and his erection was pushing the front out on them. He sat down in the chair and asked his wife, “How’s this look?”

She stepped back and nodded. “That should be good.” She turned to the Turners, who were watching the scene curiously, and then went over to the bar. She came back with the two cameras and handed them to Bob and Paige. “Now, we’re going to do this a lot like the first shots. I’m going to do an intro tease, only this time with Tom in the picture. Then I’m going to start rubbing him through his shorts, then I’ll peel them off, and then I’ll suck him off, and you two are going to capture everything just like you did before.”

“Is this a facial or tit spray?” asked her husband.

“Tonight, I want to catch it in my mouth and show it on camera,” she replied. Turning back to the Turners, she remarked, “Sometimes I jerk Tom off onto my tits, sometimes he gives me a facial, sometimes I hold it in my mouth to show the camera.”

“Same thing with fucking. Sometimes we’ll show a cream pie and sometimes I pull out and cum on her pussy or ass,” commented Tom.

“It sounds so businesslike,” said Paige.

Terri shrugged. “Well, it is, but it’s a business where we get to fuck and have orgasms. That’s not a bad idea if you have to be in business, you know!”

“You think this is weird? The weird part is the guys who send her stuff to wear. That outfit had to cost over a hundred bucks!” said Tom.

“No, the weird part is the guys who buy my used underwear! I simply don’t understand that, at all! Jeez!” replied Terri.

Bob gave a wry smile to his wife. “Do we just stand here and take shots like before?”

Tom answered, “No. The focus here is on the action, so there’s a lot of close-up work. In a lot of ways, in porn, the guy is just a prop. It’s no big deal if my face is in the shot, but the fact is, if you have the camera focused on Terri working in my crotch, that will be best. That’s why we got the captain’s chair out.”

“I was wondering about that. Why that chair and not an armchair?”

“The captain’s chair doesn’t block as much of the view. You can move around and watch from the side or over my shoulders. In fact, move around some, slowly, and get shots from different angles. We can edit out any bad shots. I’ll let you know when I’m close and you can really focus on her getting me off.”

Terri had been rubbing her husband’s crotch and his cock looked painfully stiff inside his tighty-whiteys. “Are we ready?” Tom and Paige lifted their cameras to their eyes and focused in. First one and then the other signaled they were ready. Terri gave the start signal and then looked up at the video camera from where she was kneeling at Tom’s feet. She ostentatiously began rubbing the bulge in his shorts, and said, “Daniel has been an excellent hubby for the last few days. He’s been licking my pussy almost non-stop, and I’ve been cumming so hard! I thought it might be a good idea to return the favor, so he knows just how much I appreciate a good orgasm. If you come over to the member’s section, you can watch as I show him just how much I do appreciate his efforts.” She leaned in and kissed the bulge in his shorts. Looking back at the camera, she said, “I’ll be waiting for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.