Disparate Housewives
Chapter 27: Amateur, Not Pro

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Amateur, Not Pro - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So, Jerry, who are these guys you are taking care of tonight?”

Her ex shrugged. “They’re involved in the risk management side, some clients out of Ohio. They aren’t clients of mine. I was just asked to, uh, take care of them, you know.”

“So, they just come to town, go to dinner, get their rocks off, and you never see them again?”

Jerry nodded. “That’s pretty much the idea. I never met these guys until this week. We were all at the conference this week when my boss whispered to me to get these guys taken care of. Tomorrow they are on a plane back to Bumfuck, Ohio and I will most likely never see them again.”

“So, what are they like? Are they young?”

Jerry gave Barbara an odd look. “I don’t know. They look like insurance guys. Why?”

Barbara sidestepped the question. “I’m just curious. Are they, like, in their sixties? Fat? Bald?”

Jerry really looked at her curiously. “They’re pretty average. A couple look to be in their thirties and one guy looks to be my age. Why?”

“Listen, I’ll take care of them tonight. Just tell them I’m, well, you know,” Barbara blurted it out before she got cold feet. It sounded crazy but fun.

Her ex-husband stared at her for a moment before replying in a low voice. “Have you lost your fucking mind? You want to, to...” he spluttered, unable to finish the question.

“Hey, it sounds like fun.”

“Jesus Christ! All these years and I thought I knew you and now you’re turning tricks in a bar? What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Barbara pointed a finger at him. “Hey, nobody said anything about turning tricks. It’s just like you said earlier, I’m not a pro, but an amateur.” He blinked at this, but kept staring, nonetheless. “Listen, I don’t know how you’re handling things these days, and I haven’t asked, but you know damn well what I’m doing here tonight and why. This seems like a pretty logical idea to me.”

“All these years and I never knew you,” he whispered half to himself.

“Bullshit!” she said loudly, loud enough to attract several looks from nearby people. It snapped Jerry from his daze. Before he could say anything, she continued, lowering her voice. “You knew me. You knew what I liked, and you liked it, too.”

Jerry stared in confusion at this. His ex-wife lowered her voice and went on. “Remember that first time I met you at that party? How we left early to go down to the pizza joint and I sucked you off in the parking lot even before we went inside? I told you it was an appetizer and that you were really going to like dessert? Remember that, Jerry?” Stunned, he nodded, and Barbara continued. “Remember, Jerry, how I never wore underwear when we would go out, so that it would make you more excited and you could touch me. When we were just dating, when we were engaged, even after we got married, remember? Jesus, Jerry, I didn’t even wear underwear when I was pregnant! Remember that night two days before Rusty was born, when we went down to the park, and you pulled my preggo pants down and fucked me on the hood of the car? Jesus, Jerry, that was just two days before my water broke, for Christ’s sake!”

The memory of that night finally made her ex-husband smile. “Yeah, that was pretty intense,” he admitted.

“You know I need it as much as you ever did, so don’t act all high and mighty about me going out and looking for some action once a week. You don’t get to complain about that anymore, remember? You don’t ever get to complain about that anymore!”

He shook his head in disbelief. “Jesus! How the fuck did we end up like this?”

“Payback’s a bitch, ain’t it?”

“Yeah.” He glanced over at the door of the bar as it began to swing open. “Christ, they’re here.”

Barbara followed his gaze. The first two guys through looked to be in their early thirties, tall, with full heads of hair and lean builds. The third guy was maybe ten years older, bald and overweight, but not to the point of being disgusting looking, more like Jerry had been before losing some weight. Just before Jerry stood up, she tapped his wrist. “Do it!”

“What?”

“You know - introduce me as, well, whatever. Tell them my name is Barbie, that ought to be a laugh!”

“Are you serious? Once I do this, there’s no going back.”

“Do it!” she repeated.

Jerry simply shrugged in acknowledgement. He climbed off his barstool but didn’t move away from the bar. Raising an arm and waving at them, he called the three men over. Again, the two younger men led the way, with the older man falling behind. Barbara stayed on her barstool, but she swiveled to face them. As they got near, she seductively crossed her legs and gave her brightest smile.

“Hey, guys, glad you could make it.” Jerry greeted the other men and shook their hands again. None of the three could take their eyes off Barbara’s cleavage or long tan legs.

“Hi, Jerry, it’s good to see you again. Who’s your friend?” asked one of the younger men, a tall blond with an authoritative manner about him. He shook Jerry’s hand as he smiled broadly at Barbara.

Before Jerry could say anything, Barbara spoke up, killing any final chance her ex had of chickening out on her plan. “Hi! I’m Barbie!”

“Really? Well, my name is Ken, so I guess that makes us friends.”

The other of the thirty-somethings, slightly shorter and with dark brown hair, chimed in. “Same here, my name’s Ken also.”

Barbara hopped off her barstool and kissed both men on the cheek. “It’s just really super to meet you both,” she answered in the most airheaded way she could imagine. She turned towards the third man and kissed him as well. “Now don’t tell me your name is Ken - that would be just too funny!” She sat back on her barstool and didn’t bother being decorous. The men standing before her almost got the Sharon Stone treatment before she crossed her legs.

The older man looked like he had been smacked between the eyes with a two by four! “Uh, no, uh, I’m, uh, Bob,” he stammered out. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Well, that’s just so sweet of you! I ran across Jerry this evening and he invited me to dinner, and he said he had some friends coming along and I just had to say that any friends of his were definitely friends of mine!” Barbara batted her eyes at them outrageously, causing chuckles from the two Kens and uneasy laughs from both Jerry and Bob.

“So, Barbie, you know Jerry, do you?” asked Brunette Ken, a smirk on his face.

Barbie rolled her eyes theatrically. “Oh, I’ve known Jerry forever!” She lewdly licked her lips as the two Kens laughed.

Dinner and drinks proved totally surreal to Jerry, as he watched his ex-wife flirting with his companions, playing the bubble-headed bimbo to the hilt. The two Kens were the most physical with her, keeping just one step away from making a scene in the restaurant. They managed to flank her at dinner and would frequently lay a hand on her arm or on her thigh. Bob got over his initial nervousness midway through dinner; it was obvious to both Jerry and Barbara that he had absolutely no experience with hookers or with cheating on his wife. He had slipped off his wedding ring before coming into the bar, but there was a noticeable band of white skin around his ring finger, a band which was depressed into the skin. The two Kens never even bothered with any such pretense. Blonde Ken kept his ring on; Brunette Ken didn’t wear a ring, but acknowledged he was married.

Jerry desperately wanted the evening to end, along with his own participation in it, but couldn’t imagine it ending with ‘Barbie’ going off to fuck the other men. It was Blonde Ken who made the final move, as their waitress asked if they wanted coffee and dessert. “Why don’t you just bring the check, miss, since I don’t think I’m going to find the dessert I want here.” Barbara giggled and the waitress left to ring up the final bill, silently thinking to herself how crude men were in general.

Brunette Ken stood up and held his hand out to Barbara. “Jerry, are you joining us?”

Jerry’s stomach churned at the idea of watching the three men screwing his ex-wife. “I don’t think so, Ken. Why don’t I just take care of this instead?”

Both Kens grinned at this, and Barbara reached out and took Bob’s hand, pulling the suddenly nervous man out of his seat. Barbara leaned down to kiss Jerry on the cheek. She whispered in his ear, “Call me when you lose that last ten pounds, hmmm?” and then stood upright. “Call me, okay!” She wiggled her fingers at her ex-husband and then pulled Bob towards the door, followed by a laughing pair of Kens.

Jerry paid the waitress and stood up. By the time he got outside, the foursome was gone. His mind reeling, Jerry vomited his dinner into a bush at the side of the parking lot.


Everyone piled into Brunette Ken’s car in the parking lot. Blonde Ken made sure he got into the back seat with Barbara, leaving Bob to ride shotgun next to Brunette Ken. Bob managed to shift around in his seat to look in the back and saw Blonde Ken start putting his hands on Barbara before they even got out of the parking lot.

Barbara wasn’t terribly surprised by Blonde Ken’s actions, and truth be told, was enjoying them. She smiled at Bob, licking her lips, and moved slightly to keep Blonde Ken from getting too frisky. “Let’s cool it down a bit, baby, at least until we get to your room.” She rebuttoned her blouse, though she allowed him to keep his hand under her skirt, and then ran her fingers across the front of his slacks. He was primed for action! His cock felt hot and stiff.

It was barely five minutes before they pulled into the parking lot of the Best Western. Brunette Ken parked near a hall door at the end and used his key card to open the door. Barbara smiled at the men as she climbed out and pulled her skirt down, then sashayed inside, followed by the others. The group moved halfway down the hallway before Brunette Ken opened his door. He took Barbara’s hand and pulled her in, followed closely by Blonde Ken. Bob seemed to hang back, obviously nervous about coming in, and then slipped inside, a furtive look on his face.

Barbara decided that she needed to take control. “What a nice place! Listen guys, give me a few minutes to freshen up, and I’ll be right back, hmmm?” She went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Through the door she could hear a happy murmur as her ‘tricks’ talked about the night ahead. Barbara looked at herself in the mirror. There was no going back now. Fine! Three guys, a suck and a fuck each, they get their jollies and I get mine! She undid the buttons on her blouse and peeled it off, then unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it. She hung them on the hook on the back of the door, leaving her in only her heels. She touched up her hair and makeup and smiled into the mirror. Go time!

“Sorry for making you wait, guys,” she said as she sauntered back into the bedroom. She smiled and stood there, one hip thrust forward, an elbow out, a sultry smile on her face. Both Kens had tossed their jackets aside and loosened their ties. Brunette Ken had opened a small bottle of booze and was pouring drinks into the glasses he had taken off the vanity at the end of the room. He handed her what looked to be whiskey and water, not her favorite, but it was the thought that counted. The Kens were grinning happily; Bob looked very nervous and was visibly sweating. Barbara sipped at her whiskey, then set it down. She grabbed an armchair from the small desk in the corner and pulled it forward, to face into the room. She settled herself down into it, spreading her legs comfortably. “Now, why don’t you guys come over here and I can help you relax. Then we can really get the party going.” She smiled at them, but then looked straight at Bob and crooked her finger at him. “Why don’t we start with you, baby.”

The two Kens grinned at each other and laughed. Bob gulped and shuffled forward, helped along when Brunette Ken handed him a drink and grabbed his elbow, forcing him closer. He gulped down the drink as he got to Barbara. It was obvious to her that he had never done anything like this before. “Now, you just relax, Barbie is going to take care of everything!” Before he had a chance to bolt, Barbara had undone his belt and was working on his zipper. It was too late to bolt from the room! For twenty years he had stayed true to his wife, but it wasn’t like a blowjob was really sex, was it? He looked down to watch Barbie finish undoing his pants and tugging them and his boxers down. Despite his nervousness, Bob had a decent sized erection when Barbara pulled his shorts down. She cupped his balls with her left hand while stroking his shaft with her right. Looking up at him, she cooed, “We’re going to have some fun!” Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips around his cockhead and slowly fed him inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.