Demon Gate Saga: My Brother's Keeper - Cover

Demon Gate Saga: My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2006 by ObsidianMan

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our worldly delights are theirs for the taking

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

Dawn started out on her regular path. She was surprised that there were so few joggers out on this beautiful summer morning. Looking around, she spotted some of the favorite sights of her route. The hot dog and ice cream vendors were already setting up for their afternoon runs. Shoe shiners sat on benches waiting for a businessman to think he needed a buff. The day seemed to be progressing in exactly the way she expected it.

Except for some thing, some feeling. It felt as though Dawn was being watched. What was worse, she couldn't tell where the person watching her was hiding.

The man calling himself Noah Pritchard watched as the young black woman jogged down the early morning's path. His feet lightly touched upon the thin branch he was perch on, high atop one of the parks many maple trees. His eyes followed her slim, athletic form as she closed the distance between them. He watched her glancing from side to side searching for the eyes, his eyes, which she felt upon her. He watched with a bit of surprise and delight, her small nipples pushing out against the thin fabric of her t-shirt. He watched and smiled as she searched the park area ahead of her, so intent on finding the person watching her, she didn't hear the man slowly closing in on her from behind. He watched and grew excited as the man wrapped his arms around the woman, lifted her from her feet, and carried her into a thick copse of bushes by the side of the path.

Dawn would have screamed if her attacker hadn't crushed the breath from her lungs. As she was roughly pulled into the nearby bushes, Dawn knew this was the man she felt watching her. She could still feel his gaze on her now. The man threw her to the ground and turned her on her back, then straddled her. He cut off her attempted scream by squeezing his long slim fingers around her throat.

The frightened woman took a quick second to assess her attacker. He was a young black man; obviously strong, but he was thin. He was that wiry type of man who could be deadly in a fight, but who could often be overpowered. His overall appearance, hair in corn rows, bandana around head, big baggy clothes, and an exaggerated scowl led Dawn to believe this man was a typical ghetto running punk; the kind who would rely on fear of his appearance and brawling tactics to get what he wanted. He was most likely not a trained fighter. Dawn was confident she could escape. That confidence was blasted away as a second man walked into the small area.

Dawn found herself looking at a man mountain. He stood just under seven feet and weighed well over 300 pounds. His large corded muscles bulged through his loose fitting t-shirt. His light brown skin, dark eyebrows, and strong nose made his Latino, most likely Mexican, heritage apparent. He moved slowly, full of confidence. Like he had done this a thousand times and already knew the outcome. Dawn found it impossible to take her attention away from him. She had dreamt of a man, of men, like this coming and forcefully using her body to satisfy their own desires. From his large size, to his menacing presence, to his bald head, this was one of the many incarnations of the horror from Dawn's dreams! She suddenly realized the severity of her dilemma. One man was the speed; the other was the power; a perfect hunting team. There would be no escape.

Dawn found herself unable to move as the brown skinned behemoth stood a few inches from her head, staring down at her. The young black grinned wickedly as he squeezed one of her breasts then the other with his free hand.

"I told you we'd find some good shit in the park." He whispered to his partner as he pinched one of Dawn's nipples through her shirt, "Look at this bitch, she's already excited and waiting for it!"

"No I - ack!" Dawn's protest was cut off as the black man closed his hand tighter around her throat.

"We'll let you know when you need to use you mouth." He growled leaning close to her. Then he sat back again, rubbing the growing bulge in his pants, "And where."

The large Latino reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a folding pocketknife. He flipped it to the slim black smiling, "Let's see those tits Pete." He growled.

Pete was only too happy to oblige. He quickly flipped the knife's blade up to locking position. He pulled her shirt up out of her jogging pants, cutting through the thin material starting at her belly and ending at her throat. He folded the knife again and tossed it back to his gargantuan friend.

Pete pushed the ruined fabric of Dawn's t-shirt to the sides. "Damn Raul, look of these nice young tits!" he said as he roughly handled Dawn's small breasts with his free hand. Dawn could see the tent in Pete's pants expanding as blood continued to fill his concealed cock. "Look at them sweet little nipples. You know a bitch looks like this has got to love gettin' fucked."

"Please do - ack!" Dawn was cut off again as Pete tightened his strong hand around her throat.

"Did I ask you for any lip service bitch!" he said sneering, "Keep your mouth shut 'til I tell you to open it!"

Raul was smiling through the entire exchange, "Why don't you use both hands Petey?" The small black man looked at his partner suspiciously. The Latino calmly answered, "Look at her man. She's scared shitless. There's no way she's gonna put up a fight."

Dawn grew ashamed of herself as Pete took his hand from her throat and she did not scream. Guilt washed over her as the small assailant began cruelly kneading her small breasts and she did not protest. Hopelessness filled her as Pete bent his head down and took one of her erect hard nipples into his mouth and she did not fight.

But it was not the man straddling her that kept Dawn in line. Her eyes were again drawn to the towering Latino. Everything about this living nightmare exuded confidence and made Dawn feel helpless. But looking at him Dawn realized his weren't the eyes she felt watching her. Someone else was around; someone who could help. Dawn opened her mouth to scream, and Raul moved.

Dawn barely registered his motion. First, he was standing over her grinning sadistically; next he was kneeled beside her, one hand on her mouth and pocketknife in hand.

"That would be a bad move bitch!" he growled menacingly, "One wrong noise outta you and I'll cut ya." Crusted blood around the knife's handle indicated the Latino wasn't bluffing. "So what you wanna get fucked by - my bone or my blade?"

Dawn closed her mouth and turned her eyes away letting the man know he'd won. A new shame washed through her as she felt her panties growing wet. The black man's attention already had her aroused, but that last exchange, the fierceness of the Latino, Raul, pushed her over. Her body was already betraying her. It desperately wanted to be fucked!

"Good choice bitch!" the black man growled, briefly taking his mouth from her tiny breasts.

Raul put his knife away smiling, "Awright Pete. You gotta be ready by now. I know I am. Let's fill this bitch up!"

Pete scrambled off of her pulling Dawn to a kneeling position by her hair as he did so. The way he controlled her she could tell he had done this numerous times. Raul, still kneeling, moved behind her. He grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. Pete quickly unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the ground. He wore no underwear, his semi hard cock half hung right in front of Dawn's eyes.

"You heard my zipper rattle bitch." He said grinning widely, "Guess that means I want your lip."

Dawn didn't move. So the men moved her. Raul reached around her body and pinched her nipple between his strong thick fingers. As Dawn cried out from the pain, Pete reached forward and pulled her mouth down over his cock. Dawn tried to turn her head, tried to back away, but Pete was too strong. And everything she did to fight him, only brought grunts of pleasure causing him to grow harder and thicker.

"Uhhhnnn, yeah." Pete moaned, now fully erect. "Everything on these athletic bitches is tight. Even their throats. Get your shit slick Raul. We're gonna ream this bitch hard!"

Dawn heard Raul's jackknife flip into place as Pete continued to fuck her mouth. She heard fabric ripping and suddenly felt cool air on her pussy and ass. The powerful Raul easily picked her up off of the ground. He slid himself forward between her legs placing his cock head against her slick cunt, then pulled her down on top of him.

"Mmmmmmph!!!" Dawn screamed around a mouth full of cock as Raul's thick pole sliced through her. She felt as though she were being split in two.

Raul pulled back until just his cock head filled her pussy then thrust his powerful hips forward and Dawn screamed again. He pounded Dawn's pussy like a jackhammer, slowly burying himself deeper into her incredibly tight cunt.

"Dame Pete. You think her throat is tight just wait till you fuck this pussy!" With each forceful thrust of Raul's hips Dawn's agony increased.

"Just get lubed up man, and get at that ass." Pete replied keeping her screams from escaping by keeping his dick buried in her throat. At the mention of Raul's monstrous cock fucking her ass Dawn began struggling anew.

"Heh heh heh. Too late bitch." The Latino sneered pulling his cock from her cunt, "We got you where we want you. Now you just gotta ride this out till we're done."

Raul lined his cock up with Dawn's tight hole. He pushed forward slightly and Dawn began to cry; to whimper; to beg him not to fuck her ass. But none of it could get past the cock in her mouth.

Raul pulled back. "What'd you say slut? 'Fuck my ass!' You WANT me to fuck your ass?" None of Dawn's following muffled cries could be understood either.

"Oh!" Raul said teasingly, "You want me to fuck your ass hard? You want me to fill you up in one stroke? Well I can do that."

Though she knew it was useless Dawn tried to plead with her rapist. All that escaped was a series of muffled cries. Pete pumped her head on his thick cock a few times, then pulled out of her mouth. Dawn's shirt was pulled off completely and shoved into her mouth. Paul looked past her to his partner. "Go for it." He said smiling wickedly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmphhhh!!!!!!" Even with her shirt as a gag, Dawn's scream sent nearby birds scattering. Raul fiercely forced his enormous cock into her virgin asshole nearly causing her to black out.

"Aw fuck man." Raul muttered with two thirds of his cock still outside of the woman, "I don't think she can take all of it."

"Of course she can." Pete replied smacking Dawn's face with his hard cock, "Bitches like this were built for the big one. Just keep hammerin' away 'til you slip up in there."

Dawn's mind whirled. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. It was morning after all, and this kind of thing only happened at night. She barely registered the words coming from the men, the "compliments" on what a good lay she was.

"Ever been double teamed bitch?" the black man asked. Dawn's wide eyed stare answered the question. "Well, there's a first time for everything." He said dropping to his knees.

Raul fiercely slammed his hips forward sending a rush of pain up and down the woman's back. Both of his massive hands reached around Dawn to sadistically pinch her nipples. Pete placed his cock head against Dawn's wet slit.

"This is all bougie bitches like you are good for!" Pete roared thrusting his hips forward, burying himself inside of her. Dawn cried into her gag at the pain of his sudden assault, and at her inability to stop it.


Gail Long sat on the side of the sleeping woman's bed, her pleated navy skirt neatly folded under her. She slowly ran her delicate hands along the smaller woman's slim body, searching for any existing injuries. She knew her master could be cruel in his attentions. And if this one's condition was anything like the others Gail would enjoy this healing.

Her eyes grew wide as she found bruises all along the tiny woman's cunt, sprained and strained muscles, and best of all spinal fractures. This woman's healing would take some time to complete, and Gail would enjoy all of it.

Gail pushed her long sandy blond hair back with one hand as she stroked the young Portuguese woman's face with the other. Though these women weren't for her, she would have to properly thank Master Pritchard for his excellent taste. The soon-to-be would be in his brother's debt once the ceremony was complete. And whoever became the soon-to-be's Chosen would have centuries to delight in these three.

But for now, these women were hers. Gail leaned forward and kissed the sleeping form of Rosario deeply as she did with the others. As her tongue probed the tiny woman's mouth, Rosario's tongue responded in kind. Gail heard her mumble some man's name and chuckled lightly, imagining this woman's surprise when she woke and realized whom she shared her passion with.

Gail's hand now wandered Rosario's body in more intimate patterns, searching out the softest spots and most sensitive places. Gail slid one slender hand between Rosario's slim thighs as the other played over the smaller woman's perky pink nipples.

Rosario's kisses came more passionately, the young woman responding to the intense pleasure she was feeling, which even seemed to dull her body's pain. Remembering her pain brought Rosario's mind back to the man who caused it and the situation she found herself in. Her eyes shot open and her mouth clamped shut as she realized it wasn't her boyfriend she was kissing.

Rosario's eyes began to roll back into her head as the person she was kissing sat back, and she saw it was a woman! Several quick slaps brought her awareness fully back, and sent a wave of pain down her neck and back.

The woman sitting on her bed would be considered beautiful by anyone's standards. Her features were soft and delicate, yet strong enough to prevent her from looking weak. Her slim figure was shapely and toned; a dancer's body if ever there was one. Rosario's eyes were drawn to the low cut, white silk blouse the woman wore, and the nipples pushing against the sheer fabric. Another woman excited in the presence of a woman, and kissing her no less! Rosario began to wonder if her rapist had sold her to a group of lesbians.

Gail shifted slightly looking down at Rosario and wondering what her captive was thinking. "Now, now" she purred, "That wasn't very nice."

"You could have bitten my tongue. You could have hurt me." She said closing the fingers of one hand around Rosario's erect nipple, and placing two fingers of her other hand on Rosario's swollen clit. "And that would make me have to hurt you!" Gail growled as her face twisted cruelly and her fingers twisted nipple and clit to match.

Rosario tried to scream, but her voice still didn't work; all that was heard was a quiet hiss. Gail tortured the young woman's sensitive nubs for several long seconds before releasing them. "I don't want to hurt you Rosario." She said smiling, "I want to pleasure you, by allowing you to pleasure me."

Gail stood up and lifted up her skirt. Rosario wasn't surprised to see she wore no panties. "Don't you want to pleasure me?" Gail asked, lightly running her fingers through her neatly trimmed bush. Knowing that she would get no answer, Gail continued.

"Of course you do." Gail said as she straddled Rosario, facing away from her. "I can judge people very well, and I can tell you're the kind of person who likes to please others." Gail backed her wet pussy close to Rosario's face. "Well now's your chance" she said lustily.

The door to the large room suddenly burst open and in walked a small man in a hood and robe. Gail quickly jumped off of the bed and walked over to the robed figure, head bowed.

"Good day lord." Gail's tones held equal parts of fear, reverence, and awe. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Has the healing been completed?" the diminutive figure replied. Gail started to respond when she noticed the similarly robed form of the unnamed lord's chosen walking in from the shadows. Her face twisted in disgust. "Do you not approve of Harold?"

"It is not my place to approve or disapprove of your creations lord."

"It is good that you know your place woman." The lord's gaze shifted to the tall, slim figure behind him. "Others have forgotten theirs, aimed too high, and paid a dreadful price."

Gail knew well the story of the quiet man towering over the powerful lord. Harold Egan, a renowned demonologist, had performed the ceremony which freed the lord from his otherworldly domain. However, the ceremony was not done correctly, and the lord found himself trapped in a dwarven, deformed body. Despite his error, Harold demanded the lord make him his Chosen; the highest honor a demon can bestow upon a human. The lord quickly agreed, knowing that Harold didn't understand the preparations and sacrifices one must make to become Chosen.

The initiation of the Chosen involves the candidate being taken by his or her lord for a period of time, selected by the lord. That time is then multiplied by three to honor the demon god, the demon king and their queen. Most candidates prepare from a week to a year before engaging in their initiation. However, the lord, angered by his disfigurement, took Harold immediately. And he chose seven days, for the number of points on the demon star, times the number three. For twenty-one days Harold Egan was brutally raped by his demon lord. He did not eat or drink, other than his master's seed. He knew no rest. When all was done, the once great demonologist was reduced to an emaciated monstrosity. Few had seen his face or figure since. But those who had said its horror would never leave them. Harold seemed content with his position however. He gained the power he craved for so long.

Gail did nothing to hide her distain for the creature Harold had become. She did not judge the unnamed lord's actions, but she could neither respect nor pity someone who acted as foolishly as Harold Egan had.


The demon Amducious, known in the human world as Noah Pritchard silently stepped through the copse of bushes where the two men had finished their work. The woman Dawn lay crying as the men dressed themselves and continued to abuse her verbally. Amducious was impressed.

At his intrusion the two men immediately prepared for a fight. Raul pulled his knife and Paul balled his fists. The woman Dawn began crawling toward him for protection. The demon raised his hand.

"Peace brothers." He said in his deep otherworldly voice. "I mean you neither harm nor malice. In fact I have come to congratulate you on a job well done."

Hearing this, the woman stopped all together. The men, however, were still on guard.

"I understand your hesitancy. I have caught you in an act which could ruin your lives, which could take away your freedom." The demon took three quick steps forward grabbed Dawn by her hair, and pulled her to her knees. "But if we share in the act, we become brothers correct?"

Before anyone knew what was happening the intruder had freed his long thick shaft from his pants and was forcing it down the woman's throat. Dawn didn't even have time to protest before she was gagging on his monstrous cock.

"Do you see now?" Amducious said using one hand to glide the woman's head back and forth along his shaft, "We are brothers; joined in the same crime, sharing the same destiny. If one of us falls, so do we all."

The men nodded dumbly and lowered their guards a little. Open minded, but cautious; another good trait. Amducious flexed his free hand. Raul's knife was jerked from his grasp and went flying toward the demon's open palm. The blade and hilt shattered upon impact.

"As you can see, if I wanted to kill you I could easily do so. But that is not why I am here either. Nor am I here for a share of this magnificent female. I am on a mission. A mission to find brave men, daring men, men who know their rightful place in this world is as its rulers." The demon saw that he had their attention enough that he could safely reach into his pockets without these men reacting in a way that would lead to their deaths. He produced two gold coins. "Do not sell these. Do not lose them either. With these in your possession any desire of yours shall be realized. But there is a price. In days to come I shall call you, and these coins will be your guide. Fail to answer my call and you will die a most horrific death. Now, what say you?"

The men did not respond with words, but simply reached out their hands. "Excellent." The demon replied handing one coin to each man. Staring at each other, with a mix of confusion and mischief in their eyes his first Initiated rushed out of the park.

Amducious could see he had made an impact on the men. And he hoped they would go along with his plans. But even if they didn't, this trip wasn't a complete waste. This woman was an excellent cock sucker. The demon pulled her head from his rigid shaft, passed a hand across her face, and watched her collapse to the ground. He lifted her naked body from the ground and placed her over his shoulder.

"Not a wasted trip at all." He said smiling, "You will make an excellent Taken."


Pain brought Gail back to the present, but her senses were all distorted. She fought to clear her head, gain her balance, and refocus her eyes. Her vision cleared in time to see Harold shifting inside of his robe and she knew he had struck her.

"I asked you a question!" The smaller robed figure roared.

"Forgive me my lord." Gail replied, not the least bit cowed. Her master would hear of this. "I became lost in thought."

"I asked you if the healing had been done." He said ignoring her apology.

"No my lord. I was just beginning when you arrived."

The unnamed lord pushed the hood of his robe back. His reptilian eyes shone brightly. His short forked tongue darted between his sharp pointed teeth excitedly. "Good." He said smiling the most gruesome smile Gail had ever seen. "I missed my opportunity to sample the other Vessels. I shall take my full pleasure with this one. Prepare her Harold!"

The taller figure quickly moved over to the side of Rosario's bed, who had watched the entire scene. Her eyes had yet to fall on the small lord, but she knew he intended on using her for his pleasure. She had no idea however, how Harold was to prepare her.

The former demonologist climbed onto the bed between Rosario's bound legs. A sickly rasping sound came from underneath the hood; a sound like the dead laughing. His bony, claw-like fingers, still covered by the folds of his robe, rested lightly on Rosario's shins, and then moved higher roughly massaging her thighs. They moved over her tight belly and began a nimble dance over her still sensitive breasts.

Rosario's eyes were wide because the man's body had not shifted. Though his hands were now high on her body, he still sat far back on the bed. A wet slurping sound drew Rosario's eyes to this strange man's hood. As the sound continued the pink tip of his tongue appeared from the shadows. It flicked the air a bit and began to snake side to side, then up and down.

Rosario's body trembled as the man's tongue began to snake further out. First six inches, then one foot, then two; Harold's long fleshy tongue grew until it rested just short of Rosario's wet cunt lips. It quivered there for a second; Harold's eagerness to do his job evident. He licked the juices from the outside of Rosario's sweet pussy. Then hungry for more plunged his tongue inside of her! A silent moan escaped Rosario as Harold did his work. His tongue twisted and turned, snaking in and out of her, hitting all of her sensitive spots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.