An Unsinkable Love - Cover

An Unsinkable Love

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Danny:

Danny looked at Lizzie standing there looking at him. On one of her hands her fingers were wet and a tantalizing aroma was leaking out of her wet cunt. I knew why her fingers were wet and what she had been doing.

Danny smiled at Lizzie's display of innocence and winked at her. He then dropped to his knees and crawled forward grabbing the backs of her thighs. Danny licked her aromatic folds and then her hard clit. His hands held her upright as his tongue pleased her.

Danny almost laughed in her wet cunt. Here they were being chased by pirates, could be found at any minute and all Lizzie wanted was sex.


Elizabeth:

Danny's strong hands held me tightly as he worked his tongue deeper and deeper. My breathing got rapid as I felt the sweat building on my body.

Elizabeth's hands moved until her fingers were tangled in his hair. Gently her head dropped back as her eyes closed. It felt so good. Danny knew just what to do. I knew this wasn't the time or place, but he was tending to my needs.

"Oh Danny. It feels so good." Lizzie hissed as she slowly brought her head back up. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked down to him. He was working me so good. Granted I wanted to feel him deep in me again, but this would do for now.

Elizabeth stood there and shifted slightly. As she did, she felt Danny's manhood resting against her foot. Lizzie started to rub her foot gently against him as he got harder and harder. The slickness started to return to that rod once again. She let out a low moan.


Danny:

I loved the way Lizzie was rubbing my cock with her foot. At first it was rough, but soon my pre-cum made it easier.

Danny made love to Lizzie's wet pussy with his tongue, he thrust deep in her folds for awhile then would take it out to lick her sensitive clit. Back and forth his tongue went, while his hands kept her upright.

Danny enjoyed pleasing his Princess. He could tell she was pleased by the sounds she was making and the way her body was swaying.


Elizabeth:

Danny's cock jumped as Elizabeth continued to work on him. The sounds of his slurping filled the cave. It sounded so good as Lizzie's hips started to grind against his mouth. His tongue started to move in and out of her like a small penis. Lizzie's legs started to feel wobbly as they started to shake.

"Danny! Oh Danny! I don't think I can stand much longer. I feel faint! Oh God Danny!" Elizabeth cried out forgetting where they were and what they were hiding from. Her breathing quickened as her hands tightened in his hair. Lizzie held him against her wetness as she felt the throbbing return to her sensitive area. Her foot continued to stroke Danny as she felt his cock twitch and Danny start to thrust against her foot.


Danny;

I smiled to myself as my mouth pressed against Lizzie's twat and my tongue penetrated her hot folds. Lizzie was treating my shaft good with the bottom of her foot, so well in fact I was humping against it.

Danny listened to Lizzie moan as his tongue pleased her sopping honey pot. His hands struggled to hold her upright and she weaved and twitched. Danny stroked his swollen shaft against her foot. Very soon he would spew his hot, sticky cum over her foot and leg.


Elizabeth:

Lizzie started to shudder as the orgasm took over her body. It was exhilarating as her head whipped back and she cried in pure pleasure. Elizabeth held Danny tight to her pussy as her hips bucked into his mouth. Lizzie felt his hard rod against her foot as he started to thrust against it. I knew he was getting closer.

Slowly Elizabeth brought her head back up to look down at Danny. She was panting and growling low.

"mmm... oh yes Danny. My love! Cum for me! I want to have it be your cum covering my body." Lizzie whispered to him as his cock twitched against her.


Danny:

Danny felt Lizzie's hot juices flooding his face and tried to eat all of her nectar. As he brought Lizzie to orgasm, he knew his was not far off. Her foot was stroking Danny's cock something fierce, shaking as she came, which only excited him more.

They were making love in a cave, hiding from pirates and enjoying each other, determined to be together, no matter what. The thought pushed Danny over the edge and his dick erupted, shooting wad after wad of his hot, sticky cum all over her foot, ankle and the cave floor.

Danny moaned into Lizzie's sopping cunt as he came. His tongue tried to keep lapping up her sweet love-juice, but he was taken away by his climax. Once Danny finished shooting, his tongue went back into action.


Elizabeth:

"Oh yes baby." Was all Lizzie could get out. Granted I would have rather had it in me, but this was dangerous enough. There was a time and place for that, this was neither. I knew in my heart that we would be enjoying the rest of our lives together.

Danny shook and groaned moments after, but then Elizabeth was taken aback when she felt his tongue torturing her once again. Her legs were so weak and she could no longer stand. Lizzie slowly started to slide down to the ground as she felt Danny kissing every inch. In moments she was kneeling before Danny and their lips had found each other. Elizabeth felt the coolness of his cum on her leg as a whimper escaped her throat.

His hand moved between Elizabeth's legs as he started to rub at her still sensitive clit. As he did, she closed her eyes and kissed him with all of the love she had to give. Her hands reached up to wrap around his neck and her fingers played in his hair as she took all of this in. Lazily Lizzie's right hand started to move down over Danny's chest, stomach, and soon stopped at his cock. She let her tiny hand wrap around his limp drenched cock as she tried to work him back into frenzy.

Opening her eyes, Elizabeth could have sworn she saw something moving in the shadows. Her heart started to beat faster, but she couldn't bring herself to stop. She felt her eyes getting wider as she moved quicker against Danny's hand. I am just being paranoid. That was all. It has to be.


Danny:

Danny kept rubbing at Lizzie's sopping pussy with his hand. If she wanted sex in a cave, he was going to give it to her. Danny's left hand crept up her thigh to finger her hard, exposed clitty. Danny gently inserted his longest two fingers into her love tunnel and pushed them deep. He wanted to give her as much pleasure and love that he could.


Elizabeth:

Lizzie felt Danny start to move his fingers deep inside of her. It felt so good and she started to forget the thoughts of someone else being in the cave with them. Her eyes closed once again as she enjoyed their time together. Slowly she fell into him as her groans turned into grunts and she started to squeeze his cock harder in her hand. Granted she was still new to the sex scene, but she knew her body. Her body started to buck violently and uncontrollably as tiny cries escaped her throat.

"Oh Danny. Oh God." She panted out as her tongue slipped out to moisten her lips. Quickly she lifted her head to look at him. Her eyes darted around his face as she felt the pending orgasm start to hit. She knew they were being sought after and if any of the pirates were around, she didn't want to draw them any closer with her cries of pleasure. Lizzie moved swiftly to capture Danny's mouth with hers.

Lizzie had caught his mouth just in time. Her eyes got wide and she moaned her enjoyment into the zealous kiss. Her cunt started to spasm around Danny's fingers and she started to feel her warm love juice dripping down her thighs.

Slowly she pulled out of the kiss and realized Danny still hadn't cum again. She was bound and determined to have that sticky sweet stuff inside her somehow. Lizzie gave Danny a sinful grin as she lowered herself to his rigid member. His fingers tangled in her hair lightly as she saw a slight smile on his face. She was sure that after she made him cum, she would be satisfied for awhile. As she lowered her hot mouth over the sensitive head she heard Danny moan his approval.


Danny:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.