An Unsinkable Love - Cover

An Unsinkable Love

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Danny:

After I suggested some tea, Lizzie asked me how. Did she really want me to have real sex with her? Yeah, she is as hooked as I am. I thought, what to use, what to use? Then I had an idea, if I put a flat stone over the flame, it could transfer heat to a hollowed out coconut.

Danny told Lizzie his idea. As Lizzie relaxed on the bed, Danny went out and returned with a hollowed out coconut and a flat stone. He put the stone on the makeshift stove. Danny went out again and returned with some dry sticks and a coconut full of water. He had only one trip left make and went out with the piece of glass. He returned with a flaming branch and started a fire in the stove. Once the water was boiling, Danny cut the Makamba root ball in half and tossed it into the coconut.

He walked over to Lizzie and found her asleep on the bed. He sighed then shrugged. Tomorrow was another day.


Elizabeth:

Elizabeth sat on the bed as Danny started getting things ready. She wanted so much to help him, but she was so worn out. Lizzie just fell to the bed thinking, I wouldn't go to sleep. Maybe nap, but not out for the night. I didn't want to be out for the night!

Elizabeth opened her eyes as she sat up. It was already nightfall, but the fire Danny apparently got going was still flickering. She started looking around for Danny and soon found that he was lying next to her. Lizzie shifted so she could touch him lightly. She reached a hand out to touch his face gently as she let it trail over his face. Elizabeth smelled a new aroma in the room so she went to the stove.

She found the half coconut with some fluid in it. I didn't know what it was, but I was guessing that it had to be the tea. I wanted to be with Danny tonight so much. Elizabeth sipped at it as her nose scrunched up. Soon she just drank it down quickly since it had an odd aftertaste. Once it was gone, Lizzie tossed the shell on the floor as her face contorted and scrunched. She coughed a few times as she wiped her mouth.

Slowly Elizabeth made her way back to Danny. He still hadn't woken. Good thing I wasn't choking or anything! She slipped into the bed next to him with her dress still on.

"Danny... Danny..." Lizzie whispered into his ear. She leaned down to capture his lobe in her mouth and started to suck it gently. Elizabeth heard the gasp come from Danny and knew he was waking up. Tonight was the night.


Danny:

I had gone to bed right after I found Lizzie asleep. I was having such a strange dream. Something was eating my body, starting with the ears. But, it wasn't a bad thing. That was what was strange. Danny moaned and started to wake up. What was happening to me? Danny opened his eyes to look for the knife, but then saw it was Lizzie all along.

Danny turned his head, popping his ear lobe out from Lizzie's hungry mouth and kissing her full on the lips. Her mouth tasted strange, somehow bitter. Since he had just woken up, it took him a moment to realize what that meant. He saw the empty coconut on the floor and strengthened his kiss while his hands roved all over Lizzie's body.

Danny broke the passionate kiss and said, "Princess! You and I are wearing too many clothes for this to be as fun as it could be." His hands fumbled with the buttons on her dress then pulled it over her head. She looked so beautiful.


Elizabeth:

As Lizzie sucked on his lobe, he turned his face toward her. Soon their lips were locked together in a passionate kiss. Elizabeth saw his eyes searching the room then lock on something. He had seen the empty coconut, she took it. His hands started to roam all over her body and it felt so good. Lizzie's eyes closed momentarily as a moan escaped her lips, but soon he pulled out gently. He caressed her face and she worried that she had done something wrong. I just didn't know what it could have been. Elizabeth looked at him with a worried look in her eyes.

"Princess! You and I are wearing too many clothes for this to be as fun as it could be." He said to her as he started to undress her. Lizzie sat up as he followed so they could both help each other get undressed. Elizabeth pulled the tie of his pants as her thumbs hooked into the waistline. Slowly she stared to glide them down his legs as he lay there. Lizzie tossed them to the side as they landed on top of her dress. Elizabeth had lost everything in the wreckage so the only thing she had was the dresses. She knelt beside him naked and watched his eyes take it all in before she leaned down to confine his lips with hers once again.

With a shaky hand Lizzie reached out to touch him. She touched his chest with the palm of her hand as she started to let it roam. Elizabeth's hand wandered all over his chest, shoulders, neck, then moved down to his stomach. At his stomach, she let her hand rub from side to side. Lizzie's heart was beating quickly as her breathing got erratic and their kiss got deeper. Was I really going to do this? I wanted to though. No one was forcing me to and Danny was the first one I really felt attraction with.

Elizabeth kept rubbing his smooth skin lower and lower until she hit his pubic hair. She looked up at him then to her hand. I just wanted to see his expression as I got closer and closer to his member. I wanted to make this first time last and take it all in.


Danny:

It's like they were racing to get undressed. Soon, she was lying naked next to Danny and they continued our kiss. Her hand started to roam over his chest and then moved lower. I was going to let her have her way so it will be more comfortable for her. Lizzie looks in Danny's eyes as her hand reach his pubic hair. He smiled at her with his eyes and gave a small nod, to tell her to go ahead.

Danny felt the warmth that radiated from her. She was so hot and things were just going to get hotter. Danny had secretly wanted this for a long time and was glad that that freak wave now gave him the chance to make love to Lizzie. His erect cock twitched as Lizzie's hand moved closer to it.


Elizabeth:

Her hand moved closer and closer to his cock. Lizzie turned her attention as she watched it twitch in anticipation. Elizabeth's eyes got wide with wonder as she finally wrapped her hand around him. She saw something starting to come out of the tip as she gasped slightly. Lizzie put her head on his stomach amazed at the sight.

Leisurely Elizabeth moved her thumb over the tip, rubbing the liquid around. She heard Danny making strange sounds and shifting under her touch. I took it that I was doing something right. I didn't know yet though. I was sure if I wasn't doing it right, Danny would let me know. It looked like a tiny stream going down his length as I licked my lips. Elizabeth's hand closed around the shaft as she moved her head in slowly.

Lizzie took the head into her mouth and she heard Danny moan again as his cock drove slightly into her mouth. His hand was on the back of Elizabeth's head rubbing and gently tugging at her hair. I took it that I was doing something right.

Danny started to thrust his hips into Lizzie's mouth as she turned her head to look up at him. She started to slurp loudly as she sucked on him harder. He tasted so good. Elizabeth's legs seemed to part automatically and she was getting so hot and wet she had something dripping down her legs.


Danny:

Lizzy was doing everything right, her hand grabbed Danny's hard cock and stroked it. She seemed amazed when pre-cum leaked out of his slit. She gingerly touched it with her thumb and rubbed it all over the head of his dick. Danny moaned and squirmed at her unskilled, yet spot on, touch.

She next did something that men only dream of; she moved her head closer and closer to his excited shaft and took it in her mouth. Moaning, Danny rubbed and pulled her silky hair on the back her head. She was sucking him so wonderfully that his hips unconsciously rocked, pumping his swollen cock into her delicate mouth. She was a making loud sucking noises and obviously enjoying herself.

Danny saw her legs start to spread as she became more and more aroused. He was still so amazed that she was sucking on his dick, that he did nothing more to please her.


Elizabeth:

I was apparently doing something right as Danny moaned and pumped into my mouth. It felt so good. He tasted so good. Elizabeth was sucking harder and faster as her head moved from side to side. I wanted so much to please him, but didn't know what I was doing. I feared pulling off of him to ask if it was okay. I knew that the hard cock I had in my mouth would soon be in me. It was amazing how hard he was. Lizzie kept sucking him as her right hand automatically moved to his balls. She felt him jerk and whine slightly as she looked up at him.


Danny:

I caught my Princess looking up at me as she sucked on my swollen cock and held my balls in her hand. She was beautiful. She looked so wanton. Part of me wanted to kiss and protect her, part of me wanted to shove my cock down her throat. Danny compromised, he didn't fuck her mouth so much and he blew her a kiss.

Danny tried to think in the lustful haze that Lizzie had engineered. Danny thought, does she realize what's going to happen? Her inexperienced mouth and small, delicate hand made up his mind for him.

Danny shouted, "Princess, here it comes!" He then shot his hot load of cum into her mouth and down her slender throat. His eyes caught the shocked look in hers and his shoulders moved a little, like a shrug. I was sorry that that was sprung on her, but at the same time I was lost in my orgasm.


Elizabeth:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.