An Unsinkable Love - Cover

Preview

An Unsinkable Love

by msboy8

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Romantic, Heterosexual, Historical, Humiliation, Interracial, White Male, Oriental Female,

Romantic Sex Story: Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

This story is a work of fiction, and friction, any resemblance to living, dead, or undead people is merely a coincidence. This story may not be used for wrapping fish or any other commercial endeavor without the author's expressed permission.


This story was originally posted as a Sexual Role Play between msboy8 and sexybeast1999 that lasted for a little more than six months. Msboy8 and sexybeast1999 are cyber lovers and in love. It was a labor of love for us both. It would have been lost forever, but for the fact that sexybeast1999 saved all of the posts on her computer.

We have tried to keep to the original feel of this story that we are presenting to you. Please enjoy our labor of love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.