Sister-fucker - Cover

Sister-fucker

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bob has a younger sister, Missy, who's very cute and very nicely built. He's been desiring her sexually since she entered puberty and she's now 18 years old and no longer under-age. He thinks it's time to make his move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Missy and Bob quickly grew hotter and much more ardent in their incestuous sexual relationship. Missy couldn't get enough of her older brother's big hard cock and Bob couldn't get enough of Missy. They knew they were flirting with dangerous fire but neither of them cared at this point. In fact, Missy and Bob had a very serious but frank discussion one evening soon after they'd started fucking and both of them had developed such sexual hunger for each other that they talked about moving away and living together as a married couple but they knew that wasn't going to be possible anytime in the near future. Missy even enjoyed relishing secret sexual fantasies about her newfound incestuous relationship with her brother that included them not only living in the appearance publicly of a married couple but also of Bob getting her pregnant and them having 2 or 3 babies together. She knew Bob would freak if he knew she'd even contemplated such a thing so she'd never shared those intimate thoughts with him.

One afternoon after Missy and Bob had started having sex, he'd told her to meet him again at the distant barn where they could have total privacy so they could fuck each other. Bob knew he pretty much never got enough sex and Missy had honestly told him that she had his cock on her mind nearly all the time, too. Missy asked herself why they hadn't started doing this a long time before but she didn't care. They were intimate lovers now and that was all that mattered at the moment. She knew one reason that she'd never been bold enough to actually let her sexual desires for her older brother, Bob, be known was because she was still under-age and she didn't want that to be a factor if they ever did begin having sex and if they should ever possibly get "caught in the act".

What Missy didn't realize was that while it seemed that Bob simply wanted her to go to their first remote sex site, he really had someone hiding in advance to watch him and his younger sister engaging in hot brother-sister incestuous sexual play. Bob had a voracious sexual appetite and he almost never got enough tight wet pussy to keep him totally satisfied. His cock was not only eternally horny but his hardons were so thick and hard that he could go several rounds of sex before he needed any respite at all. Bob had a sexy black girlfriend on the side that he hadn't yet told Missy about, and he wanted his black girlfriend to see and hear him doing Missy there in the barn. He'd pre-arranged with her to be there in hiding when Missy and he showed up and he promised her that she'd get quite a hot sex show when he did his sister.

"Get fucking naked, Missy," Bob demanded as he began taking his own clothes off for a lusty quickie fuck there in the barn, miles away from anything or anybody so he and Missy both knew that she could scream and moan all she wanted and no one else would be the wiser than she was getting her sexy hot teenage brains fucked out. Missy did just as Bob had told her to and she was soon totally naked there with him, as he got his pants and briefs off and she saw what a huge hardon her brother had already. Missy had rapidly grown addicted to Bob's big thick cock and she knew of all the guys she'd fucked that none of them had a cock that came anywhere close in thickness and hotness to Bob's. Missy remembered hearing some of the girls Bob had fucked and hearing them talk about how thick and big his dick was. Now she knew it was true herself and she got very wet and very aroused just anticipating having Bob fuck her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.