Sister-fucker - Cover

Sister-fucker

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob has a younger sister, Missy, who's very cute and very nicely built. He's been desiring her sexually since she entered puberty and she's now 18 years old and no longer under-age. He thinks it's time to make his move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That night just before Missy got ready to go to sleep, Bob came to her room and he pulled her into his arms and made out with her for several minutes before he let her go and he went back to his room. He too knew that he couldn't fuck Missy in the house with family there; she was just too noisy and too vocal when he was fucking her for that to happen unless they were off somewhere alone.

Bob knew what Missy normally slept in and he knew if they didn't do anything too sexy he could probably keep Missy quiet and get away with it. He waited until he knew no one else was upstairs and then he went into Missy's room, pushed the door shut like she kept it when she was in there alone and then he embraced her. Bob kissed his sexy sister, Missy, and he held her close against his body so he could feel her breasts pressed against his chest. His cock was already hard from anticipating what he was going to come to her room to do and he made sure Missy could feel the hardness of his erection pressing against the mound of her pussy. Missy was getting ready to sleep in a T-shirt and a sexy thong panty and he knew she could clearly feel his hardon against her pussy.

Bob began to kiss Missy and fondle her like he would any girlfriend whose body he wanted to enjoy and get turned on by. He was passionate in his kissing Missy, and he felt his cock harden even more from smelling her female aroma and feeling her sexy rounded body close in his arms. He really wanted to throw her back onto her bed, rip her thong panty off, push her T-shirt up and mount her for a late night fuck but he knew that just wouldn't work. He kept on feeling Missy up and kissing her and soon they were both breathing hard and very aroused. Bob would have even pulled Missy's thong aside and eaten her pussy but he knew she'd moan and make too much noise even if he only did that.

Before Bob finished with Missy, he did pull back slightly and he slid his left hand down inside her thong and he slid his fingers up and down over her very wet pussy lips and he loved how sexy it felt and how aroused her clit was. He noticed that Missy's eyes closed in response to his very intimate touch, and he crooked one finger and slid it inside her tight wet pussy and finger fucked her for a couple of minutes before he pulled his finger out and then let Missy lick it clean of her own pussy juices.

"Missy," Bob said as he let her lick his finger, "we're going to be able to continue doing this for a long time, and you can have my cock anytime you want, OK? Of course, you and I both know we can't fuck here tonight because you're too noisy but whenever you want my cock, just let me know."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.