Sister-fucker - Cover

Sister-fucker

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob has a younger sister, Missy, who's very cute and very nicely built. He's been desiring her sexually since she entered puberty and she's now 18 years old and no longer under-age. He thinks it's time to make his move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Bob came into Missy's room and quietly told her, "If you want more of what we did last night, come out to the big barn out in the back part of the property after you get off work this afternoon, OK?" and then he turned and left smiling, knowing it was a sure thing that Missy would meet him in one of the remotest barns around 4:00 P.M. when she got off of the job where she'd been working for several months.

Throughout the day, Bob kept thinking about what he and Missy were now doing with each other. He was supposed to have a date with one of his regular girlfriends that night, but he was already thinking how he could scale down his dating with some of the girls he normally fucked now that it appeared he and Missy would be having sex on an increasingly regular basis. His cock got hard and he loved the feeling of having his big hard cock pressing against the front of his pants every time he remembered how he'd finally managed to get his cock inside Missy's tight hot pussy the night before.

Bob made his way to the distant barn where he'd told Missy to meet him that afternoon and shortly after he arrived, Missy showed up, too. Missy had obviously gone home and changed clothes because when she walked into the room in the barn where he'd told her to go, she had on a very sexy see-through white T-shirt and a pair of shorts. He could tell that she didn't have a bra on underneath her T-shirt because he could clearly see her sexy dark nipples clearly showing through. In fact, when she walked into the room, Bob could see that Missy's nipples were both very hard and poking against the thin material of her T-shirt. He figured she either had a thong on underneath her shorts or maybe nothing at all -- having shed her thong at home, too.

"Hi, you fucking little slut," Bob said as he sat back in his chair and watched his sister walk in. "Get up here on the desk, Missy, and do a little dance for me as you get naked, girl," he insisted as he already felt his cock hard and very horny in his pants.

Missy didn't protest at all to whatever Bob told her to do and she climbed up on the desk, knowing that the shirt and shorts she'd picked out to wear out here showed her shapely figure off to good advantage. She knew the T-shirt emphasized her B-cup sized tits and that her nipples were so dark that Bob could clearly see them and her hard nipples. Missy stood there in front of her brother and she began to sway and move like she was beginning an exotic dance routine with music playing inside her head. She let her hands slide up and down over her clothed body and then Missy reached down, popping the snap on the front of her cutoffs and she began to slide her shorts down and off, revealing that she was indeed wearing a sexy little lace thong that was more for show than for any function as useful underwear. When she slid the cutoffs off, Bob could clearly see Missy's pussy fur that she kept trimmed through the front of her thong and then she let her hands slide up over her braless breasts as she caressed and fondled them through her T-shirt's material. Then, Missy pulled her T-shirt up and off over her head and she tossed her head as she danced and twirled there on the desk in front of Bob. Then, she slid her thong off and danced naked in front of him for a couple of minutes.

"Wow, fuck me, Missy, you should be a stripper," Bob said as he noticed the natural sexiness and sensuality that Missy demonstrated as she'd stripped in front of her own brother as a one-peson audience. Bob stood, undoing his jeans and he told Missy to get down off the desk and sit back on her naked ass right at its front edge. Then, he pulled his jeans and shirt off, and he grabbed both of Missy's ankles, placing her feet on the edge of the desk as he bent over and buried his face in her naked hot pussy. Bob started licking and kissing Missy's wet horny pussy and she began to moan loudly as it felt so hot and naughty for her very own brother to be eating her pussy. She loved to have her pussy eaten and fingered and best of all, fucked, and Bob was turning out to be one of her best lovers ever. He licked her and then he took two fingers and began fucking them into her pussy as he alternated with licking it. He quickly had Missy cumming and when he'd brought her off, Bob stood back, admiring his sexy sister's fine rounded asscheeks and he harbored a thought for a moment of actually flipping her further onto her back and taking her up the backside but decided to wait on that experience. He told Missy to get down from the desk and bend over it as he moved up behind her to take her doggy style. He stroked his hard cock and then he dipped his fingers in her wet pussy, using that lubrication on his cockhead and then he spread Missy's shapely legs, and guided the swollen head of his cock up to Missy's pussy lips. Again, like their first fuck the night before, Missy found it somewhat difficult to take Bob's cock because it was so thick and hard, but he kept trying and eventually he got the large thick head in her pussy lips and then he began pushing further and further inside as Missy moaned and thrashed around underneath her brother as he penetrated her and then began to fuck his cock in and out of her tight young teenage pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.