Sister-fucker - Cover

Sister-fucker

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob has a younger sister, Missy, who's very cute and very nicely built. He's been desiring her sexually since she entered puberty and she's now 18 years old and no longer under-age. He thinks it's time to make his move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Bob and Missy had finished their first incestuous brother-sister fuck there in Missy's bedroom, they'd had to hurry to get appearances back to normal since their parents and younger sister had just returned home from an evening out. Missy also knew that she wanted to fuck Bob again as soon as possible, and Bob loved the realization that he had finally, after several years, taken the chance and found out that it had been possible a long time ago for him to fuck his sexy sister, Missy. Bob never lacked for a girlfriend or for willing pussy and now he'd added one of the hottest little babes to his stable of willing girls to fuck him whenever he got horny. Bob knew, just like Missy, that he and she woudl have sex again and very soon but one of their limitations was that Missy had been rather loud in the moans and sounds she'd made when he'd fucked her the first time that night. He knew there was no way he could slip down to her bedroom and fuck her with their other family members there without them knowing that Bob was shoving his cock to Missy.

As Bob had finished fucking Missy and then pulled his cock out of her wet pussy and hurried back to his own room, Missy had gotten her robe on and she was sitting there in her bed, finishing doing her toenails as she tried not to smile too big at the knowledge that she and her older brother had just done something so very very naughty that no one but the two of them could ever know about it.

Missy quickly finished what she'd pretended she was doing and then changed into a T-shirt and a pair of shorts and went downstairs to talk to her folks so she could act like everything there at home was normal. As Missy had quickly slipped her black bra on, she wanted to stop and caress and fondle her sensitive breasts and flash back to moments earlier when Bob had been kissing and caressing her breasts and then when he'd slipped his big hardon inside her and fucked her so hotly. She resisted the temptation and got her bra and T-shirt on, knowing full well that her black bra was very obvious underneath her white T-shirt. Missy was convinced that everything seemed just as it had been when her folks had gone out that night, and she knew her and Bob's secret was between the two of them for now.

During the middle of the night, Missy was lying there in her bed, sleeping, when she was suddenly awakened and when her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she realized someone was standing there in her room. She didn't have to wonder long; it was Bob and he was standing there next to her head with his gym shorts pulled down below his crotch, his large thick cock jutting out hotly from his groin in a full thick erection. "Suck my cock, Missy, you fucking horny little slut," Bob said as he moved closer and put the engorged head of his cock right at Missy's face, the tip of it leaking pre-cum and touching her waiting lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.