Sister-fucker
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob has a younger sister, Missy, who's very cute and very nicely built. He's been desiring her sexually since she entered puberty and she's now 18 years old and no longer under-age. He thinks it's time to make his move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As soon as Bob got back to his room, he thought he'd pull his shorts all the way off and just have at it as he masturbated with the fresh images of his sexy younger sister's naked body present there in his head. But, when he heard Missy's footsteps coming down the hallway, Bob went to the crack in his door and peered out to see her walk by his doorway. His dick leaped again when he saw that she'd pulled her robe on and she was only wearing a very sexy thong underneath and her naked breasts were claerly visibile where she hadn't bothered to fasten the front of her robe together. Bob stood there, peering out as Missy walked on past his door to her room and then he swiveled back, letting his back rest against the wall as he started madly jacking his hardon up and down in total abandon as he was now more than ready to cum.

Bob wished more than anything at that moment that he could go to Missy's room, boldly walk through the door and rip her robe off her nearly naked body and throw her back onto her bed and fuck her for the very first time. He knew she wasn't a virgin anymore. He was pretty sure of that, so he knew that Missy had probably been having sex for 2 or 3 years and he was pretty sure she was on birth control, but more than anything he just wanted to get her naked and climb on top of her and slide his big horny cock up inside her and fuck her like he'd fucked so many other sexy girls at the school where they attended. Bob knew he had a reputation for having quite a sexy big thick cock and right now he wanted to bury that hardon inside his sister Missy's pussy more than anything else.

As Bob stroked his hard cock, he closed his eyes and he saw himself with Missy bent over the bed, his cock slamming powerfully in and out of her pussy until he exploded in ejaculation. As Bob jacked himself off, he moaned lowly as he felt his balls release a huge thick cumload and the spurts of cum shot several feet across the floor as he continued to stroke his cumming dick.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, yeah, Missy, you're such a hot little slut," Bob moaned as he kept stroking his cock as his cum shot out of his juice hole. Then, when he'd finished cumming, Bob grabbed a few Kleenex and he wiped his cockhead clean and got the cum off the bed and floor where he'd spurted it. Just as he pulled his shorts back up and moved over onto his bed, the door swung open and in walked his sister, Missy. Bob's breath caught in his throat as he found himself surprised by Missy showing up so suddenly after he'd just been peeking in on her bathing and then finishing off his masturbation session just before she showed up in front of him. Bob's cock began to jump into erection again as he sat there, admiring the fact that Missy's sexy body was nearly exposed with her wearing her robe open and only a sexy thong underneath it. He watched as he could see that Missy was intentionally standing and then moving so that her robe was pulled back and exposing her sexy breasts. Bob hoped it wasn't too apparent that his cock was getting hard inside his shorts, but he knew his dick was rapidly getting very hard from sitting there with Missy nearly naked in front of him.

It was what happened next that totally blew Bob's mind. As he sat there, enjoying the sexiest view of his hot young sister that he'd ever had, she said, "You know, Bob, if you want something, you have to be bold enough to come and take it," and without saying another word, she turned and left his room, walking back to her bedroom just as quickly as she'd first come to him.

Bob sat there, thinking about what Missy had just done to him and what she'd just said. Bob sat there for a few moments, knowing precisely what he wanted to do and trying to decide if he wanted to fuck Missy bad enough to take the message she'd just given him and act boldly on it.

Then, Bob knew that his younger sister had just given him the biggest "green light" he could possibly want in his desire to fuck her. She'd never come to his room as close to naked as she just had and she'd never really been around him when she'd so clearly wanted him to see her breasts and virtually all of her body naked except for the sexy thong she'd been wearing that barely concealed her pussy. He mentally scratched his head, wondering how long Missy had been harboring sexy desires and thoughts about him, too, but he suddenly decided to go to his younger sister and see what she had in mind exactly.

Bob got up from his bed, and immediately walked down to Missy's room, pushing her door open and he saw her over on her bed, sitting there with her legs up, putting polish on her toenails after she'd finished her shower.

"Hi, Bob, did you come for something?" Missy asked as she looked straight into her older brother's eyes. Bob knew without any doubt that his cock was pushing hard against the front of his shorts and he felt his cock twitching in anticipation of what he expected was about to happen. He stood there looking at Missy, her legs bowed out as she polished her nails and he saw that she was still dressed just like she'd been when she'd come to his room and challenged him a few minutes earlier.

"Yeah, Missy, you're right. If I want something, I should be bold enough to come and get it, right? Well, I've been wanting something from you for a long fucking time, and I'm finally ready to come and get it," Bob said as he walked over beside Missy's bed and he stood there, letting her move her eyes to the large thick bulge of his hardon on her own. He knew his cock was large enough and the bulge was obvious enough that there was no way she could miss that he had a huge erection.

One thing Bob knew Missy probably wasn't ready for was the girth of his erect cock. He'd already known for quite some time that he had a hard cock that was significantly thicker and more of a challenge for girls to accomodate inside their pussy than many guys had. He'd even had some girls who seemed to struggle with being able to take his cock inside their pussy and when they did they fucking moaned and whined that he was too thick and too big for them to handle. He never let that stop him though and any girl who protested that she couldn't handle his cock got to find out that she was going to take him once they'd gone that far in their fuck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.