Essence
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Henry Fielding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A 13 year old fantasy of loving his mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Pedophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

When Bill got home that night he told me he wanted us to go out for dinner and dancing Friday night and have a great evening. I knew this meant he was going to wait until then to make love again. He was warmer to me than he had been in years. I realized that I had made a big mistake in letting our sex life die down and not expanding what we were doing. Thank God Jimmy had got me interested in oral sex! But what was I going to do in the meantime for sex after sucking off Jimmy? I didn't want to go further with him, but I would need some relief. Hmmm. My girlfriends were always talking about their vibrators, and how much they liked to use them. When I sucked Jimmy off tonight I was going to need one for myself. I couldn't jump Bill's bones again! After Bill left for his meeting I told Jimmy to watch his brother while I went to the mall. I remembered that a store was there had what I needed.

As I drove down to the store it suddenly hit me that something was different. In all the excitement of figuring out what to do about my new sexual adventures I had forgotten about my aches and pains. They were way down in intensity. Did this mean that the essence in Jimmy's cum had helped me? It certainly seemed so. Well, that meant I was going to make sure Jimmy's cum was always at full strength! Whatever he needed to keep him up, I had to be willing to do.

"Victoria's Secret" had a back room with a very good selection of vibrators. The girl that helped me pointed out the best seller that seemed to keep everybody happy. She said it was the only one that was never returned. I bought it for Twenty-five bucks and went home.

After putting Johnny to bed, I took a shower and got ready for Jimmy. I put on a more attractive nightie this time. I had a feeling he was going to insist on me taking it off when I sucked him, and if he did, I wasn't going to object too much. I needed to keep him happy now that I knew how much his essence helped me.

I put the batteries in the vibrator and set on my bed to try it out. It was about as long and thick as Jimmy's cock, and slid into my vagina without a problem. I put it in about four inches and slipped it in and out. It felt good. I held it so that it hit my clit and turned it on. Oh my God! It was wonderful. I almost came in just a few strokes! I should have bought one years ago. It was quiet enough that I could use it while I lay next to Bill when he was sleeping and he would never know. If he did wake up, so what? I would just tell him I was horny and practicing up for him. I put it in my drawer, checked on Johnny to make sure he was sleeping, and went to Jimmy's room.

Jimmy was at his computer and got up when I came in. He got up and hugged and kissed me and I felt his hard cock against my pussy. It was obvious he was warm and ready!

"Mom, set down next to me at the computer, I want to show you some videos and pictures that feature cock sucking."

"Jimmy, how did you get them? I thought you had to pay to see that stuff? "

"No mom, there is so much now that you can get everything you want to see for free. Here are several that I really like and have been using to get me off. Of course, I won't need to do that anymore."

"You certainly won't, son. It has been about twenty hours since I drank your sperm, and I realized tonight as I went to the store that it has worked. My aches and pains are way down in intensity! From now on, I want to drink every drop of cum that comes out of you."

"That's great news, mom! "My God, it's worked! Is it because her problem was mental and she now believes in my treatment, or is there really an essence in my cum? In any case, it should now be a lot easier to get her to suck me off my way."

Let me show you the techniques of cock sucking I have learned by watching these films and looking at the pictures. There is a lot of porn out there that is just awful on the subject. I watch most of the girls suck and get bored. As the old song says, 'It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it!'

Mom, the hottest scenes I have ever watched are at the M.I.L.K.E.D. site with the "sucking blond." If you look you can see the guy's cock and her head as she looks at you while she sucks his cock. She is on her knees at the side of the bed while he lies back and she really does a great job. She looks at you as she kisses the end of his cock and then slips her lips down the shaft. The key thing I like is that she looks at you as she does it. Her eyes close on the way down and opened to look at you as she comes up. I have jacked off watching her several times. It really turns me on. The sites great trick is that you control her movement with the mouse, and she is breathing loudly as she goes up and down the shaft. Watch how it works.

The only thing she isn't doing is sucking hard enough to hollow her cheeks out as she sucks coming up. Here are some other pictures I have downloaded that show the woman's cheeks contracting while she sucks on the upstroke. That is a real turn-on for me, and creates a great vacuum effect on my cock as you suck. You don't need to worry about being too rough when you are sucking. Squeeze and suck as hard as you can. I will tell you if it gets to be too much. The only time you need to be real tender with it is right after I finish coming. Take it easy then.

The other thing I really love in my fantasies when I am jacking off is to imagine the woman stopping to talk to me. I would like you to pop my cock out of your mouth, look at me, and say sexy things to me about what you are doing during the first part of the blowjob. The nastier the better. The more you do that the hotter I will get and the better the cum will be. This may seem to be a bit much, but I thought the more I told you about what I like the better this would work.

The last thing I want to say is that I would like you and me to take the same position as the pictures here in Milked. Let's both take our clothes off and I will set on the edge of the bed and lean back while you kneel between my legs and look at me while you suck me off. I want to be able to reach out and hold your breasts while you suck, and I will talk to you while you do it. Doing that really excites me and will make this work better."

"Jimmy, everything you have told me sounds acceptable to me. I was upset about some of it last night, but I see that I must allow you more leeway that I originally thought. The key thing you must understand is that you can't put your cock in me. That is reserved for your father and I will not change my mind. I want to make this as enjoyable for both of us as I can, without taking it too far. You must realize that none of this would be happening if I wasn't suffering from this constant pain. As long as your sperm helps, we will continue."

"Wow! She has agreed to everything I wanted! I can't believe this has worked out. I am going to have a sex life to die for! " "Great, mom! I want this to be wonderful for both of us. Come on over to the bed and lets get started."

I led her over to my bed, took the top of my PJ's off, and then pulled her nightie over her head. She is so beautiful! Her tits are still very firm and large. I took her in my arms and French kissed her and she didn't object to my tongue. In fact, she tongued me back! I reached down and caressed her breasts and decided to push my luck by sucking on her large nipples. She sighed as I sucked and let me do it. Looks like I can do everything but fuck her. I looked into her eyes as I gently pushed down on her shoulders and she smiled and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"I thought I would let you take my pants off, mom."

"I would love to do that for you, Jimmy."

Mom pulled my PJ bottoms down as I lifted my feet to let them clear. My cock was already at attention as it sprang up in front of her lips. She looked up at me and smiled as she licked the pre-cum off my slit and then kissed the tip.

"It tastes yummy,"

"That's the kind of thing I like to hear, Mom."

I sat down near the middle of the bed and put the pillows under my head and shoulders so that I could lie back and still see her as she blew me. She scooted forward between my legs so that she could hold my balls and cock while she kissed the tip and looked in my eyes. I reached down and fondled her breasts. We were linked at the perfect angle for her to suck and me to watch. I was relaxed and she was not stretched. She gently held my balls in her left hand while she used her right hand to skin back my cock. It glistened from the saliva she was applying. As she kept her eyes on mine, she kissed and licked the head of my cock. I thought about how wonderful her mouth and lips looked while she did it.

"Mom, has dad or anyone else ever told you how sexy your lips and mouth are? The look exactly like Angela Jolie's."

"Your father has mentioned that. It was when he was trying to get me to suck his cock."

"Well, they are gorgeous. They give every man who sees your lips a hard-on and makes them think about how wonderful they would feel wrapped around their cocks. Your mouth is designed for exactly what you are doing right now."

"You mean this?", she teased, as she slid her lips down my shaft and then sharply sucked as she came up. She made sure she kept looking at me on the upstroke. For the first time, her cheeks concaved in from the suction she created on the head of my cock. Christ, it looked and felt wonderful! I figured I would push my luck.

"Oh yeah, that's it mom! Say, you mentioned turning down dad in the past for a blowjob. He sure was lovey-dovey with you when he came home tonight. I don't remember seeing him that amorous. After you blew me last night, did you suck him off?"

She popped my cock out of her mouth and licked the saliva that was dripping from her lips. "I was really horny after I left you so I woke him up last night to fuck me. I figured I owed him something after taking care of you, so I sucked his cock first before we fucked. He liked it so much he woke me up and asked me to give him a blowjob this morning. So I sucked him off and swallowed his cum, just like I did for you."

As she talked to me about this, she kept looking at me as she kissed and licked my cock, and then would pause while talking to give me a quick, hollow-cheeked suck. I was in a state of total bliss. "You always refused to do this for him before. How did he like it?"

"He was in heaven about it! He never thought I would do it for him. What surprised me was how much I liked it. You broke me in, and that was fun, but doing it to him allowed me to completely relax and not worry about going to far. I knew what I was doing with him was going to lead to him fucking me, so I didn't have to hold back like I did with you last night. When he asked me to suck him off and swallow his cum this morning I really got into it."

"This is great! You can't tell him about me, but you can tell me all the details about him. I love dad and am delighted that you are making him so happy. The more you tell me the hotter we both get. When it comes to sucking us off, how do we compare?"

"His cock, as you know from being in showers with him, is a little shorter and not quite as thick. This makes his cock easier to suck, and I can get more of his cock in my mouth. He doesn't produce as much sperm, so I don't have as much problem swallowing as I do with you. On the other hand, the quality and quantity of your cum is the reason we are doing this." She kept leisurely kissing, licking, and sucking the head of my cock as she looked me and talked. I kept fondling her breasts and pulling on her nipples as she did so.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.