Essence
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Henry Fielding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A 13 year old fantasy of loving his mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Pedophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

I don't remember anything that happened in school today. All I could think of is what I told Mom. I couldn't believe how smooth I was with it. It was a "pitch for the angels!" Would she believe it? What I had going for me was my reputation for telling her the truth and the fact that she had been in a lot of pain lately. There was no way she could check the article, she didn't read French. I was crazy with hope that it would work. When would we do it? I would try to get her to suck me off in the morning after Dad and Johnny leave. And maybe at night when they were in bed.

If Mom does agree, I won't be able to push what she does. She will be so hesitant that I will just have to shut up and let her suck and swallow any way she wants. The first time I will be so hot that it probably won't take more than five minutes. Five? Hell, probably two! Should I warn her about gagging? No, let her find out for herself. I would love to hear her gag on it. Will she suck my cock and swallow my cum? Oh God, I hope so!

Bill and Johnny are home and I just heard Jimmy come in the door. Can I face him and keep calm? I just don't know what I am going to do. I guess I will put him off and tell him I will talk to him later tonight.

"Hi Mom, how ya doing?" He looks at me with a little smile on his face. We both know what the other is thinking about. "Fine, Jimmy." I mouthed at him, "I'll talk to you later!" He is getting so big. <I>"Especially down there! Stop it! Don't think about that! If you do this, it's got to be clinical, not sexy!"</I>

I can't believe it. Mom is thinking about trying it. When? Probably tonight after Dad and Johnny were sleeping. I hope I don't pop my nuts thinking about it between then and now. I want to give her a full day's load the first time. I wonder if it will really work for her? If her problem is really mental, and she believes my story, it might. If it doesn't I will still get a months worth of blowjobs from her. Wow! I just can't believe this might happen! Hey, settle down, do your homework, enjoy your birthday, and wait to see what happens. You have done all you can.

The kitchen is cleaned up, and Johnny and Bill are in bed for the evening. I have put Jimmy off all evening because I don't want to face up to what I have to do. He's in his room, and I am sure he is waiting for me to come in and talk to him. It was a nice dinner birthday party for him, and he is so sweet! Am I going to try this? I guess so. I hate the thought of it, but I need relief from my pain. I get ready for bed and walk down the hall to his room. Oh well, here goes.

<I>

Mom's come in, and she locked my door behind her! She locked my door! That means she is going to do it! I have been lying here on my bed in my PJ's for the last hour waiting for her and hoping she would. She is setting down on the bed next to me.

</I>

"Jimmy, I have thought over what you told me this morning. I think that oral sex is a dirty act, and nice people just don't do it. But what is really horrible about the whole subject is that it is an act of incest between a mother and her son. It violates everything I believe in. The problem I have with not doing it is my pain. It has been with me off and on for ten years and it has got worse lately. Nothing seems to help and I am at my wits end. So it comes down to this. Do you want to do it with me?"

"Mom, I love you very much. I want to do anything I can to help you." <I>" And to get you to suck me off!" </I> I think we ought to try it and see if it works for you. <I>"It sure as hell works for me!"</I>

"Jimmy, I am willing to try it with you, but I want to keep this as clean as possible between us. I don't want it to spin out of control into a total sexual act. It is going to be tough enough to do this with you without it becoming total incest."

"Mom, whatever you want." <I>"I'll take it any way I can get it!"</I> "Do you want us to start now? " <I>"I hope, I hope!"</I>

"Yes, I think in the evening like this will be the easiest. And perhaps in the morning when you and I are alone here.

I think it would be best if I sat here on the bed with you and faced away from you toward your crotch. That way, we are not looking at each other while I do it."

<I>"Damn! Oh well, the first time is just to get her used to doing it."</I> "Ok, Mom, that will be fine. I will tell you what works best for me when you get started." <I>"At least I can give her some direction."</I> Mom sighed, and turned to face the end of the bed with her back to me. She pulled my PJ bottoms down to my knees, and took my cock in her hand. I was already as hard as a rock! She put her right hand around my cock and dipped her head to it. I put my hand on her back and said, "Mom, would you take off my PJ bottoms so that I can spread my legs." She stopped and pulled them off me. When she took hold of my cock again she held it very lightly. I spread my legs and said, "Mom, would you hold my balls with your left hand and skin back my foreskin with your right. Don't be afraid to hold my cock tightly, I need a lot of squeezing."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.