From Loving Wife To Slut - Cover

From Loving Wife To Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5B - The story of one woman's transition from loving wife and mother to slut. This started out as one story and by chapter 5 i was torn between finishing the story as it started out or taking it someplace different. I decided to do both. The original story is chapter 1a through 7a. Chapters 5b through 7b are the alternate story. Hope you enjoy at least one of the two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

She had dinner on the table when Gary and David got home and when they were clearing the dishes from the table Gary asked:

"We didn't have anything planned for tomorrow night, did we?"

"Just an evening of mad, passionate love since David will be gone and we will have the house to ourselves."

She saw him wince and he said, "Ouch!"

"What means this "ouch?"

I have to work late tomorrow night. It will probably be two in the morning before I get home."

"Then I guess you will just have to go a week or so without any hot sex."

"Why? I'll be home in time to keep you busy from two in the morning until you destroy me."

"Mama nature is kicking your butt, not me. If I'm right my period should be starting sometime soon. Given my luck I'd bet it starts about five minutes before you get home."

"Then I guess I'd better get my fill tonight. Come on, the dishes can wait" and he took her hand and pulled her along behind him to the bedroom.

Gary stripped and turned to face her. She motioned for him to sit on the bed and then she did a slow and sensual strip for him. Once naked she cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples to make them stand out and then she walked to the bed and knelt in front of him. She looked up at him and smiled and then she lowered her head and started licking his cock like an ice cream cone. She looked up and saw that his eyes were close and she wondered what he was thinking. Was he just relaxing and enjoying her hot mouth? She hoped so. She also hoped that she could soon get back to where she only had to share her body with him.

She loved Gary, God knows she did and it was killing her to cheat on him. For now all she could do to make it up to him, at least in her own mind, was give him the best sex she could and plenty of it. She reached with her hand and cupped his balls as she closed her mouth around his hardness and started to deep throat him.

"God baby, you are getting so good at that I don't ever want you to stop."

As long as he didn't find out why she was getting so good, she thought, they would be all right. If Gary knew how much practice she had been getting lately he would run screaming from the house.

She caressed his balls as her head bobbed up and down and she felt him tense and she knew he was about to cum. She took him as deep into her mouth as she was capable and she took his spurt straight down into her belly. She slowly withdrew her mouth from him and grinned up at him:

"Now that we have the quick one out of the way I'd guess you are in for a long night. Think you can keep up with me?"

"I'll die trying."

"Whoa big guy, before you do that let me call our insurance man and make sure that you are covered for death by pussy."

"Money grubbing bitch. Don't you worry about our insurance, just get me hard and then you can worry about friction burns on your pussy lips."

It took her almost two and a half hours to do it, but she fucked Gary into exhaustion and he rolled over and fell into a very contented sleep.


She rang the doorbell at eight on the dot. The door was opened by Jerry and he smiled as he saw her:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.