From Loving Wife To Slut - Cover

From Loving Wife To Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6A - The story of one woman's transition from loving wife and mother to slut. This started out as one story and by chapter 5 i was torn between finishing the story as it started out or taking it someplace different. I decided to do both. The original story is chapter 1a through 7a. Chapters 5b through 7b are the alternate story. Hope you enjoy at least one of the two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

She was up before Gary in the morning. She put on the coffee and then made her morning visit to the bathroom. As she wiped her pussy she noticed how loose it still was and she was glad that her time of the month was due. Even though it hadn't yet started she would still wear the sanitary napkin to keep Gary away. It looked like it might be a day or two, maybe even three, before she would tighten up enough that Gary wouldn't notice when they made love.

She thought back to the night before and how it had gone and she realized that she had loved every last bit of it. Her pussy tingled while she relived it in her mind. It was too bad that it would never happen again. She remembered how she had felt when she slid down that log that Rufe (the skinny black kid) had and wished she could do it every day. At the same time she knew that even if she could she wouldn't; her major goal was to get back to being Gary's loving wife. Last night had gotten her the tape and now all that was left was to get through Jake's party the coming Saturday. She would honor the deal she had made with Jake and that out of the way no one but Gary would ever touch her again.


She hadn't realized how difficult the week was going to be. For the first time in months she wasn't meeting with Jerry and Scott and she hadn't realized how much she had looked forward to those meetings and how much she was going to miss them. It also dawned on her that with Jerry and Scott gone from her life and Jake soon to be gone anal sex would be gone also unless she could get Gary to try again.

By the time her period had passed she was as horny as an old billy goat and Gary never had a chance. She met him at the front door clad in only high heels, had gone to her knees in front of him and had started sucking his cock.

"Christ baby, let's at least take it to the bedroom. What if David were to walk in?"

She took her mouth off his cock long enough to say, "David has a date with Shelly tonight. He said he wouldn't be home until midnight," and she went back to sucking his cock.

"Something could happen and he could come home early."

"If he did and he saw me like this he would probably get a hard on and I'd feel so guilty about it I would probably have to do him too."

She felt Gary's cock twitch when she said that and she giggled. "Would you like to see that? Would it fire you up to see David's cock in my mouth?"

"You fucking slut!" he cried as he grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. "If you only knew" she thought, "If you only knew."

Dinner got cold sitting on the table that night as she and Gary screwed until Gary couldn't answer the call any more.


She dressed with care for Jake's party. His instructions were no panties and no bra so she had to choose a dress that wouldn't reveal the fact that she was braless. Walking around the room in only high heels and thigh highs had a predictable effect on Gary and he wanted to play.

"I want it too baby, but if we do we will be late to the party."

"So we will be late, so what?"

She knew Jake and she knew that he wasn't going to be the only one screwing her tonight so she knew that it wasn't likely she would have sex with Gary after the party — she would be too damned sloppy to let him make love to her — so she decided to give Jake the sloppy seconds for a change.

"You're right, so we are late, so what. Come on Tiger, make me scream."

Gary made love to her not once, but twice, and then she got up and finished dressing. She put on panties even though Jake had told her he didn't want her wearing them. She couldn't very well walk into Jake's party with cum running down her legs. She giggled as she thought that she might leave the party that way.


As the last time Jake met them at the door and she wondered if he had been standing by a window and watching for them. He bent forward and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, told them they knew where the bar was and then he wandered off to talk to someone else.

"Well sweetie, given the way he just looked at you I would say that tonight you could have another chance at making me a vice president."

She turned to him and said, "What do you think it would take? A straight screw or would I have to let him have my butt?"

"Oh he'd want that sexy ass of yours sweetie, I've no doubt about that."

"Well there goes your vice presidency down the drain. I can't very well give him what I've never let you have,"she said as she was thinking, "Take the opening baby, take the opening, please please please take the opening. Say the right thing and you'll be in my ass tomorrow."

"I guess you're right. I wonder if he will just settle for blow jobs."

"You can always ask him baby, but right now I need a drink to get this party started."

For the next half hour she and Gary circulated and socialized and then Gary started talking shop with some of the guys and she headed for the bathroom. She took off her panties and was stuffing them in her purse when there was a knock on the door. "It's occupied" she said loud enough to be heard on the other side of the door.

"I know" came Jake's voice, "And I know there is room enough in there for both of us."

She unlocked the door, let him in and then locked the door behind him.

"No panties, right?"

"No panties" she said and she lifted her dress up to show her bare pussy.

Jake smiled at her, took her by the shoulders, spun her around, bent her over the sink and lifted up her dress. She knew without being told what she had to do so she spread her legs wide.

"God baby, but you are such a slut," he said as he pushed his cock at the entrance to her love hole. As if to prove to him he was right she shoved her butt back at him and felt his cock slide all the way into her. Jake laughed:

"Eager little whore aren't you," he said as he gripped her hips and started fucking her. He slammed into her and she hissed, "Yes yes yes yes, oh fucking yes."

"Whose whore are you?"

She moaned, "Oh god, oh god yes, deeper damn it, fuck me."

"I asked you whose whore you were."

"Just fuck me Jake, just fuck me, make me cum."

Jake pulled out of her and said, "Whose whore are you?"

"Put it back in Jake," she whined, "Please baby, fuck me."

"One more time, whose whore are you?"

"Yours damn you, I'm your whore, now fuck me, please fuck me."

Jake held her hips tight and began pounding into her. "You know what I like about you whore? You have a tight pussy and a tight ass and I'm going to use both of them tonight. My cunt and my ass, right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.