From Loving Wife To Slut - Cover

From Loving Wife To Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of one woman's transition from loving wife and mother to slut. This started out as one story and by chapter 5 i was torn between finishing the story as it started out or taking it someplace different. I decided to do both. The original story is chapter 1a through 7a. Chapters 5b through 7b are the alternate story. Hope you enjoy at least one of the two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

It was Wednesday afternoon and Jerry and Scott had just finished putting her through the wringer. She had started them off with blow jobs, fucked each of them once and then they had started on combinations. She sucked on Jerry while Scott ate her pussy. She sucked on Scott's cock as Jerry fucked her ass, Jerry ate her pussy while she tongued Scott's butt hole and then they did their favorite thing (and hers) and took her pussy and ass at the same time. They did it twice, each one once in each hole. As usual, at least as far as she was concerned, it ended all too soon, but she did have to beat Gary home and get dinner on the stove.

As they were getting dressed Jerry asked, "How would you like to get the tape back early?"

What she wanted to say was, "Keep the fucking tape, I don't want to stop" but what she said was, "What do you mean by early?"

"Day after tomorrow."

"Why the sudden change."

"A problem came up and I was asked to take care of it."

"Come on Jerry, don't beat around the bush, what do you want?"

"There is a party at the frat house Friday night and the girl who was supposed to be there cancelled on us. I have to find a replacement. You take her place and I'll give you the tape and we will be quits."

"Take a girls place? What does..." and then it hit her. "Oh my God. You want me to — what do they call it? — pull a truck?"

"Pulling a train."

"Truck, train, whatever. No! Absolutely not! No way!"

"Come on Mrs. Collins, think about it. You still want to fuck even when we are done. You wear us out and you still want more. This would be your best chance to get all you want, to see how much you can handle. Four hours, eight till midnight and you get all the sex you cam handle and you get the tape. Four hours Mrs. Collins, four hours and it is over."

"No, no, no, no! There isn't any way I can do what you want. First off, I don't believe I can get out of the house from eight until twelve and secondly there would be people who would know me."

"Just me and Scotty. Almost everyone else in the fraternity is from out of town. The only other two locals will be out of town. Come on Mrs. Collins, it is only four hours."

"I don't believe this. It is bad enough that I've had to fuck the two of you for the last three months, and now you want me to drive a truck?"

"It's pulling a train Mrs. Collin, pulling a train."

"Whatever. No, no I can't do it."

"Would you at least think about it? Think about it tonight and I'll give you a call around noon."

"No Jerry, you don't understand. My husband will be home and I won't be able to get out."

"You can work out something, I know you can. Maybe a girls night out or something like that."

"No Jerry, no."

"I'll call you tomorrow" he said as he breezed out the door.


She did think about it. She thought about it all the way home. She thought about it as she fixed Gary's dinner and she thought about it as she, Gary and David ate dinner. Just as she knew she needed to stay away from Jake she knew that even if she didn't really want to she had to give up her boys if she was ever going to get back to being just Gary's wife. She also knew that the longer things went on the more opportunity there was for her to get caught. Four hours, four hours and she would be free.

She thought about as she lay next to Gary on their bed and started up at the ceiling. It couldn't be bad, could it? It might be tiring, but it was only four hours. What was the worst it could be, three at a time? She had never done three, but she had done two several times with Jake and she had been doing two for the last three months with Scott and Jerry. She'd done more than four hours with Scott and Jerry. What was the difference? Half a dozen one after the other couldn't be that much different than Jerry and Scott over and over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.