From Loving Wife To Slut - Cover

From Loving Wife To Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of one woman's transition from loving wife and mother to slut. This started out as one story and by chapter 5 i was torn between finishing the story as it started out or taking it someplace different. I decided to do both. The original story is chapter 1a through 7a. Chapters 5b through 7b are the alternate story. Hope you enjoy at least one of the two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The blackmail affair with Jerry and Scott had continued twice a week until the first of September. Classes started at the local college and her meetings with the boys went from twice a week to once a week on Wednesday. She was surprised to find that she missed her twice weekly bouts with the two lusty young studs. No, that's not true she thought, what she missed is what she did with them. She missed the anal sex.

She had never had anal sex before meeting Jake. Gary had tried to talk her into it several times, but she had always refused. Jake didn't try to talk her into it, he just took it. She had hollered, screamed and squealed like a pig when he did it, but she had loved it and one of the first things she had taught Jerry and Scott was the joy of anal sex and she missed it. She couldn't get it from her husband even though she very much wanted to let him have her ass. She had turned him down too many times for her to be able to go to him and ask for it now. It might make him wonder why now and making him wonder might get him to thinking thoughts she would rather he not have.

If their sex life was not good she could maybe go to him and suggest they try something new, like anal, to spice things up, but their love life was great. She had taken out subscriptions to magazines like Cosmopolitan, Woman's Day, Redbook and other women's magazines in the hopes that one of them might publish an article on anal sex. If they did she could show it to Gary and ask if he still wanted to give it a try, but she never saw the article she hoped for.

Her only hope was that he would bring it up again, but it had been years since the last time he had asked and he had probably given it up as a lost cause. Just thinking of the last time Jerry and Scott had bent her over and taken her ass made her feel all warm and fuzzy. It had been last Wednesday and she had met them at the Motel 6 where Jerry still worked part time. She had done a slow strip tease for them and then had gone to her knees and sucked on their cocks for a while. When their dicks were hard as rocks she got up on the bed and had asked:

"What do you want to do today boys?"

"I want your pussy" Scott said and at exactly the same time Jerry had said, "I want your ass."

She had giggled as she thought about it. She hadn't done a double penetration with the boys yet and it was something that she liked.

"Okay, let's do it."

"Do what?"

"Do what you both want. Scott, you lie down on the bed and I'll get on top of you. When I have him in me Jerry, you come up from behind and work your way into my butt. Okay guys, let's make it happen."

She lowered herself onto Scott's hard pole and rode him for a minute and then she had leaned forward until she was almost lying on Scott's chest. Jerry moved in behind her and then used his thumb and fingers to loosen her up. When he felt she was ready he slowly slid his cock in her ass. Once all the way in he started to fuck her and she told Scott to start pushing into her. It took them a minute or so to develop a rhythm and then she just relaxed and let them use her. She had orgasmed over and over as the two decided that they liked DP and kept her at it all afternoon.

God, she wanted it bad, but she had four days to go before her next meeting with the boys. A stray thought entered her mind — there was always Jake — and then she shuddered, no damned it, no, never again.


She looked at herself in the mirror as she adjusted the little black cocktail dress.

"I don't want to do this," she thought. "This is going to be a bad night for me and I don't want to do it." Jake was throwing a party and it was a 'must attend' event for Gary and there just wasn't any way she could get out of going with him. She would just have to make sure that she never let herself be alone around Jake.

Gary came into the room and gave her a wolf whistle. She turned away from the mirror and spun around in a full turn on her four inch heels, "You like?"

"Like doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling. Do we have time for a quickie?"

"I've always got time for you lover, but then I'd have to shower again, redo my hair and makeup and your little quickie would end up making us two hours late. Your choice stud. Say the word and I'll be out of this dress and on my knees in a heartbeat."

In her mind she was screaming, "Do it Gary, do it. I'll make it last so long that we will miss the party and it will keep Jake away from me."

"God baby, you are so damned tempting, but I can't miss this party. You can count on a long night when we get home though."

I'll hold you to that lover."


It was going to be as bad as she feared. Jake met them when they arrived and when he took her hand she suddenly felt weak in the knees. He leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek and she felt her pussy tingle and it was all she could do to suppress a moan.

"It has been too long since I saw you last. You look lovely tonight." Turning to Gary he said, "Best you keep a close eye on her tonight. The way she looks some one is sure to want to steal away with her. Come on, let me show you two to the bar."

Jake left them at the bar where they gave their orders to the bartender hired for the party. As Jake walked away Gary said, "I think he likes you. In fact, seeing the way he checked you out when we walked in the door I wouldn't doubt that he was thinking the same thing I was thinking when I asked you for a quickie." He laughed, "How about it babe, want to make me a vice president?"

She punched his arm, "You are a pervert, but then again maybe I might like being the wife of a vice president. What do you think it would take? A blow job? A quickie on the patio? Maybe meet him in a motel room and give him an afternoon of bliss? You want to watch?"

Gary laughed, took her by the arm and then they circulated and socialized. Twice she needed to go to the bathroom and both times she forced herself to wait until another woman had to go and then she tagged along. No way was she going to give Jake a chance to catch her alone the way he had the first time.

She managed to be talking with some one every time he came up to her and she had refused to let him separate her from who she was socializing with. But as determined as she was to avoid him, he was just as determined to get her alone and he finally managed it and he did it in a way that scared her. It scared her because she discovered that her secret wasn't all that much of a secret to some people.

Irene Jacobs, the wife of the vice president of finance, came over to her and started talking. After several minutes Irene said she wanted a breath of fresh air and asked her to come along out to the patio. Irene led her out to a dark corner behind the gazebo where she saw Jake waiting. Irene went to him and kissed him while running a hand over the bulge in Jake's trousers. She broke he kiss and said:

"Here she is baby. Save a little for me, okay?" and she walked away.

Jake walked over to her and pushed her back against the wall of the gazebo and held her there with one hand while he used the other to unzip himself and take out his cock. He let go of her and said, "You know what to do." She did know and she slowly slid down the wall of the gazebo until her face was level with Jake's cock. She looked up at him and saw him looking down at her with a smirk on his face.

"Do it!" he growled and she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth and started giving him a blow job. Jake chuckled and said, "You look good with a cock in your mouth. That's it baby, suck it, get me rock hard. I want it to feel like an iron bar when I shove it in your tight asshole."

She almost came when he told her he was going to take her ass and she increased her efforts to get him as stiff as she could. After several minutes he stepped back and his cock fell from her mouth.

"Stand up and take off your panties."

She did what she was told and then Jake told her to turn around, lean against the gazebo and spread her legs. She did and he moved behind her. She felt his cock head against her anal orifice and she moaned and shoved herself back at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.