From Loving Wife To Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of one woman's transition from loving wife and mother to slut. This started out as one story and by chapter 5 i was torn between finishing the story as it started out or taking it someplace different. I decided to do both. The original story is chapter 1a through 7a. Chapters 5b through 7b are the alternate story. Hope you enjoy at least one of the two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

His tongue licked at her nipples and she arched her back to push her breasts at his mouth. She grasped his cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. His mouth clamped on a nipple and she almost felt it stiffen as he sucked on it. She pulled away from him and slid down until his cock was only inches from her face. She looked up at him, smiled, and then she took him in her mouth. She reached out a hand and massaged his balls while her tongue swirled around his cock head and as she took him deeper she felt it touch the back of her throat. He groaned and his cock throbbed as he pushed his load into her throat so it could slide down into her belly. She didn't stop sucking him and she continued to work on his shaft with her tongue and wet lips until it stirred again.

She took her mouth from him, raised up and moved over him. She took his cock in her right hand and put the head of it at her moist opening and smiled down at him.

"Do it" he said, "Do it damn you."

She laughed and then she drove herself down on him. She let out a low moan as every inch of him went deep into her and then she began rocking back and forth. He growled at her:

"I don't want to play, I want to fuck!" and he wrapped his arms around her and rolled over putting her on her back. Her legs went up and wrapped tightly around him as he thrust hard into her. She mewled in pleasure as he fucked her with hard and fast strokes. She dug her nails into his butt cheeks as she tried to pull him deeper into her.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, you like this don't you?" he gasped as he slammed into her.

She didn't like it, she loved it and she moaned as she felt her climax approaching. Her body quivered and she gave a sharp little cry as she climaxed and as the hot juices released by her orgasm flowed to surround his cock he released himself into her.


As Jake took a quick shower she stared up at the ceiling and remembered how the affair had started. She hadn't set out to betray her husband of twenty years, but she had and in a big way. She loved Gary deeply and could not see herself living without him, but she knew that if given a chance to go back in time and change things she wouldn't. She loved Gary, but she needed Jake. Jake had an sexual magnetism that she could not deny.

Her relationship with Jake was similar to what she had once seen in a wild life documentary about lions in Africa. When the male was ready to mate he sank his fangs into the neck of the female and pinned her in place while he took her. And that is just what Jake did — he took her when he wanted to.

The best she could hope for was that she would be able to continue to juggle things so that Gary would never find out that his wife was a slut. And not just any slut, but also the company whore. Jake owned the company that Gary worked for and Gary had been with the company almost twelve years. Twelve years of company picnics, Christmas parties and barbecues at Jake's house. At every one of those affairs Jake had been very attentive to her and she ad felt his sexual magnetism right from the start. Jake had made a soft pass or two over the years, nothing heavy, just feelers to see if she might like to play. She had fended him off while at the same time wondering what he might be like in bed, but she was madly in love with her husband and the very idea of taking on a lover or having a quick affair had been alien to her.

That all abruptly changed at the last pool party that Jake had hosted at his house. She had been lying next to the pool in a bikini bought especially for the occasion. She knew she was in damned good shape for a forty-one year old mother and she knew she was getting appreciative glances and that she had generated a hard on or two. Gary had dropped down beside her and had smiled as he said:

"If I don't cover you up you are liable to be dragged off into the bushes and ravished."

"Ooh, that sounds interesting. Have you considered the fact that I just might enjoy that?"

"I'll just bet you would, but I'm not big on sharing unless of course the man I share you with is Jake."

"Oh? You would like me to make your bosses day?"

"Might make me a vice president."

"Corner office with a window?"

"Could be."

"Would it be exciting for you if I did that?"

"I'll work hard at giving you an exciting evening when we get home."

"I'm going to hold you to that lover."

An hour later she ha gone into the house to use the bathroom and when she had come out she had found Jake standing there. She smiled at him and moved out of the way and said, "Your turn" meaning that it was his turn to use the bathroom and he had said, "Yes it is." He had taken her by the arm and pulled her across the hall and into what she knew was one of the bedrooms.

"What are you doing Jake? Let me go. Let go of my arm, you're hurting me."

He closed the door behind them and locked it and then he shoved her onto the bed.

"I've waited long enough. You want it and I want it and I'm going to take it."

He pushed her back on the bed and as she was falling he grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them off her.

"No Jake, no. I don't want this. You can't."

"Oh yes I can and I'm going to" he said as he took an ankle in each hand and pushed her legs wide. "You can say you don't want this, but we both know that you do. The only reason you turned me down before is that you were too scared to try. I've felt it; I've felt you thinking about what I would be like in bed and now you are going to find out."

"No, no Jake no, you're wrong. I love my husband and we can't do this to him."

"I can" and he leaned forward and the head of his cock pushed at her pussy.

"Noooo" she had wailed, "Noooooooooo Jake, noooo. This isn't right."

Jake laughed, "It doesn't have to be right to be good" and he pushed a little harder and an inch or two of his cock had entered her.

"Please Jake no. How can I face Gary if you do this to me?"

"You smile at him sweetie and then you go home with him and fuck his eyes out while giving him sloppy seconds."

He pushed again and another couple of inches slid into her. "See? I knew you wanted it."

"No damn you, no I don't."

"Then why aren't you yelling for help? Why aren't you screaming and hollering that you are being raped and crying out for someone to come and rescue you? Why aren't you at least trying to fight me off? Why aren't you beating on me with your fists? I'll tell you why, it is because you want it."

He gave one more push and then he was all the way in. He slowly started fucking her and after a half dozen strokes he had stopped. "Okay sweetie, truth time. Tell me to take it out and I will. Just say the word and I'll pull it out and we can both go back to the party."

He looked down on her and waited.

"You bastard" she had hissed as her legs had gone up and locked around him.

He had laughed and then he had fucked her while she moaned and cried and begged for him to go harder, to go faster, to push deeper and he had. He had given her two of the strongest orgasms she had ever experienced before he came in her and it was only when she had felt the warmth flood her pussy that she realized that they had just had unprotected sex. As Jake pulled out of her she did the mental calculations and was horrified to realize she was in the fertile part of her cycle.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed.

Jake misinterpreted her outburst, "Don't sweat it sweetie, I'll put it back in later, but right now we need to get back to the party before we are missed.

"Jesus God, do you know what you just did? You didn't use a condom and I don't have my diaphragm in. You might have gotten me pregnant."

"So? You've got a kid, what's one more?"

"Damn it Jake, it won't be Gary's."

"So go home and fuck him unprotected for a week. If you have a kid he will think it is his and who knows, it just might be."

"I can't do that to him."

"Sure you can. Look at it as potential job security for him. If you get pregnant we will get a DNA test and if it is mine I'll have to see that it is taken care of. That means promotions, raises, bonuses and lifetime employment for Gary."

"That's a cold hearted way to look at it."

Not cold hearted sweetie, just pragmatic. We need to get back to the party now. Meet me back here in an hour and we will pick up where we left off."

"I am sweetie, I most definitely am. See you in an hour" and he had walked out of the room leaving her lying on the bed with his juices running out of her pussy.

After checking the hallway to make sure it was clear she hurried to the bathroom and did the best she could to clean herself out and then she had gone back out to the pool. She no sooner sat down on the blanket than Gary came up and sat down beside her.

"Where have you been babe? I've been looking all over for you." He laughed and said, "I even checked the bushes."

Without looking at him she said, "You couldn't have looked all over. If you had I would have heard you knocking on the bathroom door and then ask who was in there. Besides, you mentioned the bushes earlier so that would have been the last place I'd let him take me."

"Him?"

"Of course. You don't think I'd sneak off with a girl do you?"

"Keep it up sexy and I might never let you go to sleep tonight."

"No lover, you keep it up or you won't be any damned good to me. Get me a soda please? When you get back you can put sunscreen on my back. Do a good job and I might suck your cock on the way home."

Forty-five minutes later Jake had called Gary over to the grill to spell him for a while and then he had gone into the house. To this day she had no idea why she did it, but she had waited five minutes and then had followed him in and since then Jake had been fucking her whenever and wherever he wanted. He took her mouth her pussy and her ass and her ass was something she had never even given Gary.

Jake was an addiction that she couldn't shake and what was worse was that she couldn't say no to whatever he wanted of her and he wanted a lot. She found that out six weeks into their affair. He told her to meet him in room 226 at the Ramada Inn and when she got there she found that he wasn't alone. He had been using her to take care select customers and special friends ever since.

The shower stopped running and Jake's approaching the bed interrupted her ruminations.

"There is still some left in my ball sack and I don't want to work up a sweat again."

She moved to the side of the bed, took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off.

They left the motel room together and when they reached his car Jake took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss and then he got in his car and drove off. She stood there watching his taillights fade and for perhaps the thousandth time she wondered why she couldn't breakaway from him. Gary was her life and she was taking a chance on destroying her marriage to him for tawdry meetings, sluttish and whoring behavior in hotel and motel rooms with a man who meant nothing to her.

A horn honked and she looked that way and a guy in a car waved at her. He looked familiar and she instinctively waved back. Then her heart nearly stopped as she remembered who the guy was. He was one of her son's friends and sitting next to him was another guy who had a video camera trained on her. They honked twice, waved again and then drove off leaving her standing there with a sense of dread and disaster.


It was two days before she got the call that she had been expecting.

"Mrs. Collins? This is Jerry Gannon. I was wondering if I can stop by and have a minute or two of your time?"

"What is it about Jerry?"

"I think you know Mrs. Collins."

"I need to go out Jerry. Is this something we can do quick?"

"I guess that depends on you, doesn't it."

It was quick, but it wasn't painless.

"I work part time at the motel Mrs. Collins and the other night I saw you and a man who was not Mr. Collins go in to room 123. I called Scott and had him hurry over with his video camera. I couldn't get tape of what went on in that room, but I do have tape of you and a man who, again, is not Mr. Collins, coming out of that room, and kissing and embracing. If Mr. Collins saw that tape what would he think?"

"What do you want Jerry?"

"Scott and I want what the man who is not Mr. Collins was getting behind door 123."

"I thought you were Mark's friend."

"I am. That's why I don't want him to find out that his mom goes into motel rooms with men other than her husband."

"I do what you want and I get the tape is that it?"

"Well, kind of, but not exactly."

"Spell it out Jerry. I have an appointment that I can't be late for."

"We are not greedy Mrs. Collins. Twice a week until fall term starts and then once a week until Christmas break. Since we are attending college locally that should not be a problem for you. At Christmas we give you the tape with a pretty red bow around it, wish you a very merry and you won't be bothered by us again."

"How do I know you won't keep a copy? How do I know you won't blab it to everyone?"

"If I blab about it Mrs. Collins everyone would know and I doubt it could be kept a secret from Mark and Mr. Collins. That would result in us being cut off and I don't want that. As for the copy, you will just have to take my word that there won't be one."

"Your word? The word of a blackmailer?"

"Think about it Mrs. Collins. The only reason to keep a tape would be to use it to keep you doing what we want. All I have to do to accomplish that is to keep the one I already have. Bottom line Mrs. Collins, you really only have two choices: Give me what I want, or don't and face the consequences. Think about it Mrs. Collins. Take the afternoon and turn it over in your mind. I'll call you tomorrow at five for your answer."

"Why are you doing this to me Jerry?"

"Because you are a stone fox Mrs. Collins and the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Given a choice between you and girls of my own age you win hands down. And thanks to that tape I do have a choice."


As soon as Jerry was gone she had called Jake. "We have a problem."

"What kind of a problem?"

She described her visit from Jerry and was stunned by Jake's response. "We don't have a problem, you do."

"How can you not have a problem? If Gary sees that tape he will know about us — about you and me — not just me."

"And just what do you think he will do? He has the best job of his life; he is making more money working for me than he could ever make anywhere else and he is too old to quit me and start over somewhere else. I don't know what he will do to you, but I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that he won't even let on to me that he knows. No sweetie, it is your problem so you will just have to deal with it."

When the call came the next day at three she did the only thing she could do given the circumstances.


As an employee Jerry had access to the rooms at the motel. There were always a few rooms not available to rent due to painting, laying new carpet, fixing the plumbing and things of that nature and at noon the next day she met Jerry outside the door to room 109. Jerry opened the door and they went inside. She put her purse on the dresser and undressed. She had to be there, but she didn't have to like it and she was determined that all Jerry was going to get was an unresponsive lump of nakedness.

Once naked she laid down on the bed, spread her legs and waited. The naked young man just stood there and looked at her and finally she said, "Well? Are you going to or not? I have to be home to start dinner by four."

"In a minute" he said, "I don't want to start and then have to stop."

"What does that mean?"

"I have to let Scott in when he gets here."

"Scott? Why is Scott coming?"

"I told you yesterday that Scott and I wanted what the man you were with in room 123 got. In our talk I always said 'we.' You should have paid attention. You knew there were two of us in the car that night."

As if on cue there was a knock on the door and Jerry opened it and let Scott in. Scott took one look at her lying naked on the bed and said, "Oh wow" and he started to undress. By the time Scott was nude Jerry was on the bed and between her legs. He lined himself up with her pussy and then he shoved himself into her. She gasped in pain. He was inexperienced and had taken no time to work her up so some juices could flow and act as natural lubricants, nor had he taken the time to enter her a little at a time so she could adjust to him.

The upside to the discomfort, or so she thought, was that he would come quick and she could move on to Scott who would hopefully be just as quick and she could get out of the place and go home.

But Jerry was not quick on the trigger; what he was was young and vigorous and he fucked her hard and fast. After about two minutes her resolve to just lie there faded away and in only minutes her legs went up and gripped his body and about the same time she started moaning, "Oh God, oh God, oh sweet fucking Jesus." A minute after that it was, "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Scott watching her get fucked and she turned her head to watch him stroke his hard young cock. Thanks to Jake she was no stranger to multiple partners and she began thinking about how wicked it was for her to be in a motel room with two young boys who were the same age as her son.

Jerry began to moan, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" and then she felt his cock pulse, but she wasn't ready to let him go. Her own climax was only seconds away and she clutched at him to keep him from pulling away.

"No, no, no, please, not yet, get me off, get me off."

He was going limp, but his tube was against her clit and rubbing it as he tried to stay in her and it was just enough to get her over the top and her body shook and her pussy spasmed and clutched at Jerry's cock and it started to stiffen. She pushed her pussy up at him and as Jerry started working his hardening cock into her she hisses. "Yessss, oh yesss baby, oh yessss."

Jerry was ramming her hard and she felt another orgasm building and she moaned, "Oh God yes honey, like that, hard, baby, hard, fuck me hard and make me cum honey, I'm almost there, get me off honey, get me off."

She dug her nails into his back and pulled him to her and ten more strokes was all it took and she screamed as she had her second climax in less than three minutes. Jerry was rock hard by then and he was pounding into her. She heard Scott whine:

"Come on Jerry, it's my turn. Get me off and let me have some."

"To hell with it" she thought, "I have to do it so I might as well enjoy it." She looked over at Scott who was jacking his cock and said, "Bring it over here to me honey, let me suck on it for you."

His face lit up like he had just won the lottery and he hurried over like he thought if he didn't she might change her mind.

For the next two hours the two lusty young boys took turns on her until she reluctantly had to call it quits so she could go home and start dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.