Out Of The Shadow - Cover

Out Of The Shadow

Copyright© 2006 by The Old Guy

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the base story fo the Out of the Shadow Universe. Jon is a young loner who lives through the dying and begins a new life in the post-apocolyptic world of the new Clans. The world is beginning anew. How will Jon deal with the new morals and the new forms of living that the people coming Out of the Shadow of the Dying.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex  

When the other clan leaders came in I showed them the web page and explained that I had checked on updated web pages. The web page I was looking at belonged to the MS13 gang out of Los Angeles and they were talking of the problems they were having getting enough food for the winter. They apparently knew of the clans up north and were talking about raiding them for food and slaves in November, which was about four months away. They were talking on-line as if they had no worries about anyone seeing the site.

When I asked if anyone else had seen this, Laura told me that the Sacramento area had lost power and the Internet when the downtown burned. We were going to have to speed up our preparations for moving the people inside and start preparing for war. No one had thought about being attacked by groups outside of the area controlled by the clans. It had taken all their efforts just to survive, so they had no energy or time before this to explore areas that they had no direct contact with.

I looked at the Reynolds clan leader, "Can you reach Los Angeles with the helicopter we have?"

"Not there and back without refueling and I don't know where we can refuel right now. I'll check the airports around Sacramento and see if the fuel tanks there still have fuel."

I called in Joshua and we filled him in on the situation He thought about it and the first thing he wanted to know was how many opponents were we facing and how were they armed. We had to admit we didn't know. We needed intelligence and the sooner we could get it the better. John said he knew of the gang from briefings and training classes but that was all.

We decided that we needed to gather as many people together as we could and begin serious training for war. Joshua had 15 people who he thought could act as trainers for basic training, so he could handle about 400 people at a time. We decided that we would use Redding as the training site and the area between Sacramento and Dunsmuir would be our battleground. Joshua knew of several armories belonging to the National Guard that were available to us and we decided to see if we could find enough equipment there and at Beale Air Force Base to outfit the people he would be training.

The Reynolds clan leader would fly Joshua and the Demming clan leader to Beale to see what they could find as far as weapons and equipment. They worried about contacting us, when I remembered about the room I had first found. Calling Rita to come with me, I took the clan leaders to the first cave. I had Rita pull the shelf up and out and we watched the door open. Reaching in I pulled the lever and we entered the room. Laura looked at the room and started checking the machines, "Do you know what this is? This is a communications center capable of receiving any signal I can think of." She started showing us the shortwave, FM/AM radio receiver/transmitters, and others I had never heard of. She looked at the Reynolds Clan leader, "Mike, if you can broadcast and receive, we can communicate. Give me a frequency before you leave."

While she was talking to the others describing what the setup was capable of, I began to move the bodies from the room. Dragging the first body out I saw a familiar card on a string around his neck. Turning the body over I saw he had a key card. Taking it, I turned over the other bodies and discovered they all had key cards on them. I didn't know if they had the same access as the other one had but I figured that I might as well try them.

Telling the others what I was going to do I went back to the office and tried the cards. The door to the communications room opened and shut until I used the third card. This opened another hidden door on the side of the room. Opening the communications room again I showed the other clan leaders the door and we explored where the corridor led. I was expecting it to lead to another chalet or to the main complex. Instead it led to a room further down below the mountain where we found three more bodies. There were two doors leading off this room, but none of the cards I had would open them. I searched the bodies and found that one of them had a card key. Trying that, I was able to open the door. This looked more like a safe door and moved at a ponderous rate like it weighed tons.

Inside there were artillery shells of some sort. Joshua took one look at them and pushed us all outside of the room and closed the door as fast as it would go, "Those are 155 mm nerve agent shells. We were supposed to have burned the last of them years ago." None of us were too sure we wanted to know what was behind the other door, but we opened it anyway. There were only two objects in the room. They were some sort of bombs with radiological markings. Even Joshua wasn't sure what kind of bomb they were but he suspected that they were nuclear rounds. Since none of us had ever seen a nuclear bomb, we were all guessing.

By this time it was almost midnight and everyone was exhausted. I passed out the card keys to the clan leaders with the exception of the third key from the communications room and gave Laura the key that unlocked the chemical and possibly nuclear weapons. That way two of us would be required to gain access to the weapons. We returned to our suites where we fell into bed. I felt someone join me in the bed later on but I was too tired to open my eyes and see who it was.

I woke up with a hard on buried between the legs of someone female. They had the sheet over their head so I wasn't sure who it was, but I could 'taste' the feeling of lust and love from her. I felt her hand stroke my cock and wander up my body to tease my chest. I tried to pull the sheet off but whoever it was refused to let me take it off her. I felt a cunt surround my dick and felt the head moving up and down. As she continued I felt myself beginning to come and as I got closer I felt a feeling of triumph emerging.

This was driving me crazy. I jerked off the sheet and found Rita fucking me. I pulled away in shock quickly lost my urge to come, "Rita! What are you doing?" She looked at me and began to cry.

"I thought you loved me!", she told me through her tears.

"I do, honey but you're so young! You need someone more your own age for a mate."

"We have someone near my age, Ken and Mark! I want to be with you too as much as the other girls."

I had to stop thinking of the old definition of a marriage. A line marriage was just that, a marriage of men and women of different ages that continues as younger partners joined the older members of the marriage. I was still emotionally thinking of the old one man-one woman unions of the before time.

I bent down and kissed Rita. She was right and I was wrong. I 'tasted' the emotion coming from Rita and knew she would fit our marriage perfectly. In a wondering voice, Rita looked at me, "You really do want me in your marriage. I can feel your acceptance of me as a wife."

Rita was beginning to develop the ability to 'taste'! I wondered how common this ability was going to become in the future. I remembered Laura telling me that a person couldn't be a clan leader or a clan mate without having the ability to 'taste'. Rita was a clan mate at last.

Tenderly I kissed her and laid her down on the bed. I began to make love to her and we began to pet as we lay next to each other. I stroked her body and she purred. As we began to move together Rita began to suck on my chest while her hand fondled my balls. Suddenly I jerked back! The little devil had bitten me! With a gleam in her eye she looked at me, "That's what can happen when you pull something out at the last moment." I couldn't help it, I began to laugh and couldn't stop. Rita looked offended for a while and then began to laugh with me. We sat there in bed giggling like fools at each other. I looked up and saw a row of heads in the doorway and 'tasted' the relief and love from the clan mates. I hadn't realized the tension the other clan mates had been under with the unresolved issue of Rita and my reaction to the raid on the New Life Church.

I waved them in and we joined together in a hug. For the first time since I had seen the New Life Church grounds I felt relaxed and loved. I saw Laura looking in at us and saw her nod her head in satisfaction. I 'tasted' her feeling of satisfaction as well and realized what a gift we had received. We no longer had to wonder what someone was feeling, we knew! We spent the next hour making love to each other in groups of two. I could 'taste' the emotions we felt and it was strange yet wonderful at the same time to feel not only your own feeling of arousal but that of the people around you as well. For the first time I realized what it meant when women talked about being multiorgasmic.

We got out of bed and got ready to face the day. We had a lot to do to get ready for the influx of clan members from the Sacramento area. MS13 didn't know that we were aware of their plans and didn't know of ours and I wanted to keep it that way as long as we could.

We talked together during breakfast and I learned what had been going on since the raid on the New Life Church. Three more of the freed slaves had died after being rescued but the rest had been getting stronger by the day. We had freed over 65 slaves from them and about half were not clan members. I needed to meet the ones who weren't clan members and 'taste' them to see if they would fit into our clan. Sue had made arrangements for me to meet them after she had seen that I was coming out of my funk.

I met the prospective clan members and out of 38 I found 25 who 'tasted' right for the Taggert clan. I didn't get any bad 'tastes' from the others, they just didn't 'taste' quite right. Laura talked to the ones who didn't fit my clan and picked 8 people to join her clan while the others were picked by other clan leaders. When we talked later Laura told me that she had noticed that her 'taste' was different from mine and she would have never chosen some of the people I did.

John came to me and we discussed what he knew about MS13. Malo Salvatuche 13 came out of El Salvador and the guerrillas who fought in the civil war in that country. When the war ended they moved to Honduras where their strength rose to more than 36, 000 members. The Honduran government passed strong anti-gang laws aimed specifically at MS13. After the pressure became too great in Honduras the gang moved their operations to Mexico. In the 1980's the gang moved into Los Angeles and expanded rapidly when they learned of the profits to be made there. They often wear blue and white colors and are extensively tattooed with "MS", "13", or sometimes "67 or 76" which add up to 13. They are known for their viciousness and total disregard for anyone not a member of MS13. People who want to be initiated into MS13 are placed in a circle and beaten or kicked until they become unconscious, if a girl, they are gang raped as well. Some groups require that potential initiates commit some violent crime such as rape or murder. Members of the gang might have received counter surveillance, small unit tactics, special weapons and explosives training before they arrived in the United States.

I knew that we were going to have to concentrate on methods for fighting MS13 adapted for the mountains of Northern California. I sent out clan members with instructions to blow up every road leading into the Dunsmuir area with the exception of Interstate 5. All other passes and easy slopes were to be made impassible as much as possible. Mark was assigned the task of finding anyone who had any mechanical ability and making booby traps from available materials. Ken was assigned the job of retrieving the tanks from the Baron's keep and getting them running again. Sue was told to find and bring back all the medical supplies and anything else that could be of use to invaders. I had cleaned out all the outdoor sports centers I could find and had made sure to save all the cross-country skis and snowshoes I could find. If we could do no more than delay MS13 until the snows fell we would have an advantage they would find hard to counter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.