Lori - A Neighbor's Delight
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Life was getting into a somewhat normal state. Andy resigned himself to the fact that things were now different, irrevocably different. Reluctantly he accepted his new role, as an outsider in his own home. Kim was now living in the house and he cringed every time she smiled at him. It was that unctuous, 'I am one up on you', smile that someone gives another person when they got the better of a competition.

Kim didn't hide the fact she was Lori's master. She flaunted the reality that she was now Lori's spouse. Andy was amazed at how Kim touched and boldly caressed his wife with him in the same room. The pair acted more like teenagers most evenings while sitting around watching television. He noticed that Lori tried to persuade the young woman to be less brazen but she lost every battle. Kim relished her newfound treasure and she loved rubbing Andy's nose in his failure.

Andy didn't mind the two women walking around the house dressed in a most provocative manner. Like most men, he loved seeing the occasional flashes of skin and there was plenty of that lately. Kim loved being extremely casual around the house and she obviously persuaded Lori to do the same. What he did mind was seeing Julia dressed in a similar manner. Although Julia was not around a lot, Andy felt a little uncomfortable seeing his precious daughter dressed provocatively. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy seeing her stride into the kitchen topless and wearing only the briefest of thongs. It was the fact he felt guilty about enjoying the sight of his almost naked daughter. And it pained him mightily that Julia, like Kim and Lori, acted as though he wasn't there at all ... that he was of absolutely no consequence or importance.

Kim was still haunted by Ken's punishment. She was totally thrilled when Helen blackmailed him and brought financial ruin to the man. The pleasant visions of Ken's demise filled her head only to be replaced by Helen's dire demands of the four women. Helen had phoned Lori with blackmail demands. The woman never hid the fact that Lori, Julia, Kim and Sally were going to pay a steep price for having sex with her sons. The mention of a gangbang filled Kim with all sorts of nervous anxiety.

The day before the epic encounter arranged by Helen, Kim was alone in the house preparing for her college classes. Thoughts of Helen's drastic scheme made Kim feel ill so she didn't think much of feeling sick. Since getting up in the morning with Lori, the queasy sensation kept getting worse, as the morning passed, until she was forced to rush into the washroom. She felt like up-chucking and reasoned it was a combination of a horrible lunch at the college the day before and the thought of Helen's blackmail.

It was hard to stop the retching sensation but somehow she managed to keep it under control. Kim remembered her mother's advice of how good it felt after a person threw up when they were sick. She still fought the urge hoping the queasiness would pass quickly. Kim lazed around the house for an hour before she felt good enough to attend her afternoon classes. She merely hoped that she wasn't coming down with something, as there always seemed to be a flu bug going around. 'Oh well, it would pass like all viruses, ' she reasoned, never realizing that she was pregnant.


The four women gathered to discuss their common plight. For Lori and her daughter, Julia, there was no need for discussion. As degrading and humiliating as it was the first time, they would once again do as Helen demanded. "It's not so bad ... is it?" Julia commented in a most unconvincing tearful manner.

As Lori tried to comfort her sobbing daughter, Kim and Sally were unanimous in accepting their fates. "All I know is that I don't have a choice," said Kim. "If my parents ever saw one of those filthy movies ... they'd disown me in a heartbeat."

"God ... I can't even imagine what my parents would say," Sally told the others. "I know it's bad ... shameful to do what she demands ... but what choice do we have?"

They all looked at each other acknowledging Helen held absolute power. The woman had been very explicit letting them know she possessed all of Ken's incriminating movies. "You girls either do what I want ... or I'll plaster your naked asses all over the world," Helen told them.

Lori knew Helen better than anyone from living next-door to her for so many years. "Oh, she'll definitely do it ... she'll show the bloody movies to the whole Goddamn city. As much as I hate to say it ... the bitch can make us do anything," Lori whispered with her stomach churning madly with nervousness. "It's bad enough now, but if these movies ever get distributed ... all our lives will be ruined."

Julia listened knowing there was no hope. "Mom ... I don't know if I can do it again. What she made us do last time ... there was so many ... so many guys," she tearfully said with her voice full of desperate anxiety. "And what she made me do after ... at the end. I can't show my face in there anymore."

The others felt sympathy for the young daughter realizing what it would be like. Any one of them could have been in Julia's position; forced to masturbate in public for a room full of lust-filled men.

Helen gave them strict orders that she would meet them at Lori's. Her instructions also included the exact attire she demanded they wear to her planned gangbang. She told the four women that they would be going to the same bar that Lori and Julia were at last week and this time there would be a dance. It did not take each woman long to get dressed. Helen wanted them scantily clad. Ordering them not to wear under garments was mean, but Helen wanted it easy for the men to grope and feel them up when they danced. She never imagined getting even was going to be such fun.

The chatter was extremely nervous, as the women waited for Helen. Each woman felt far too stressed to relax after getting dressed. When Helen did arrive, the tension in Lori's living room was so extreme that it could have been cut with a knife. "Well, well ... don't you all look nice. I just bet the guys are going to love seeing such beautiful sluts," Helen told the hushed group. Enviously she looked at each woman with realization that she would love to be as attractive and desirable as any one of them. Her gaze paused a little longer on Sally who she thought looked totally stunning in the skimpy attire.

"I think you whores are all ready to dance ... We'll take my car," Helen said leading the way outside. The drive to the bar was very quiet. Knowing what lay ahead, nobody felt like talking.

Hank saw the five women enter the bar. His jaw dropped when he noticed the two new women along with Lori and Julia. "Holy sweet Jesus ... she wasn't kidding. These women are the nicest pieces of ass ... utterly fucking gorgeous!" he whispered, but not to anyone in particular. Since Hank already had intimate knowledge of Lori and Julia, he gave Sally and Kim long, studious glances. He weighed their qualities trying to decide which of them he would fuck first.

Helen escorted her entourage to an empty table, which Hank had conveniently reserved for the occasion. The women no sooner sat down when Hank showed up with a big tray of drinks. "Here you go ladies ... the first round is on the house. And every round after that," he said laughing out loud.

There were at least two drinks for each woman plus a few shooters. The women readily drank hoping to dull the most anxious feeling in their tummies. Helen casually sipped her drink relishing the concerned look on all their flustered faces. "Relax ... it's going to be a long evening ... and by the look on all the men's faces ... an evening we'll all remember ... my sweet revenge," she said. "The next time you fuck around with someone's husband ... you can remember this."

Her remarks merely confirmed what Lori and her friends already knew. They were going to get ravaged by a room full of sex-starved maniacs and there was nothing Lori or any one of them could do about it. The music played in the background and drinks flowed very freely. Suddenly the music got decisively louder and everyone knew it was dance time.

A DJ played the music. He announced a set of songs and the first song barely started before guys started tripping all over each other getting to their table. Helen made it quite clear from the onset that she wasn't part of the festive affair. She was only there to make sure her girlfriends had fun.

Helen and Hank planned the evening down to the minutest detail. "Remember ... no screwing until I say so. We play music and dance ... I want the dance to go on until all of the guys are so fucking horny they are almost crazy," Helen said infused with a feeling of power. "Then we turn the animals loose ... and watch the raunchiest fuck-fest ever!"

Hank readily agreed with all of Helen's demands and he made sure his buddies understood. He grinned at Helen who looked confident and in full control of proceedings. The woman had no idea Hank had plans to double-crossed her. Hank watched his buddies madly scrambling trying to be the first to dance with the women.

Julia almost fainted when she heard what Helen said to the man leading her towards the dance floor. "Only one song and then bring my slut back so someone else can dance with her. Of course you can earn bonus points ... and an extra dance if you finger-fuck dear Julia," Helen said. The man quickly pulled the struggling young woman onto the dance floor wrapping his strong, muscular arms around her. The man's right arm pinned her tightly against his powerful chest while his left hand went straight to her crotch.

There was no formality or foreplay. The man thrust his hand between Julia's legs until his fingers closed over the narrow space between her thighs. He almost had a heart attack when he felt the fact she wasn't wearing panties. Julia pulled back, as hard as she could, but the man had no trouble keeping her tightly squeezed into his rugged body. His long middle finger pressed into the wetness knowing exactly what he was after. He curled the finger until he felt the secret honey hole, and then he rammed it into the burning cavity.

Julia moaned and pleaded with the man to have mercy but there was to be no mercy on this night. He yanked on her vulnerable crotch until she was forced to stand on her tiptoes to alleviate the immense pressure on her tender pussy. He used his embedded finger to pull the captive woman closer knowing he would be rewarded with an extra dance.

All of a sudden Julia was aware of shouts of encouragement. Many of the man's friends yelled for him to go for it. He felt like a superhero with all his friends looking on. His right hand shifted down to Julia's gorgeous butt and grabbed the short skirt pulling it upward until the material was bunched around her slim waist. He put his big hand directly on her bum cheeks and now used both of his hands to molest the young woman.

Julia cried knowing there was nothing she could do to stop the man. The dance continued with the man moving her around the dance floor while he boldly displayed her nudity to all his friends. The loud shouts lasted the duration of the song and Julia was never so glad as when the music ended. She quickly twisted out of the man's arms running back to the table thinking anything was better than parading in front of these sex-starved men.

"Nice dance ... honey. The men really loved your bare ass," Helen whispered adding embarrassment to Julia's plight. "When he showed your ass to the crowd ... I thought you were going to get fucked on the spot." Helen laughed when she said it, watching the young woman squirm anxiously in her chair.

The next song started and it was Kim and Sally who were rushed onto the dance floor. Within seconds, bare ass and pussy were flashed much to the loud encouragement from the rowdy bystanders. Julia and Lori noticed how the two women struggled in vain and both young women pleaded with their partners to be shown compassion. No amount of crying and begging prevented the men from rudely displaying or violating the women's luscious assets.

The songs continued non-stop until every man in the place had an opportunity to dance with one of the desirable women. The barroom was rockin' and it turned into a private party when Hank locked the doors to keep out any new customers. Everything was prearranged with Hank telling all his beer-drinking buddies about the upcoming gangbang. He had laid out his plans in detail so everyone knew the sequence of events.

Some of Hank's friends weren't enthusiastic about the last phase, but went along with his plans knowing the rewards far surpassed any reservations they harbored. With each dance when the women were being groped and felt up, the bystanders looked at the unsuspecting leader who remained seated. Helen watched intently when her willing slaves were subjected to her harsh punishment.

"Don't worry," Hank had reassured his buddies. "She doesn't have a fucking clue. It'll serve the bitch right." The guys all agreed that it would indeed be a hoot to see Helen get her comeuppance. Hank considered his plan foolproof. "Once I slip her the Mickey ... she'll barely remember a thing."

The three young women fought the abusive men but they knew the struggle was hopeless. All of a sudden they realized their predicament was nothing compared to that of Julia's mother. They glanced towards the bar and suddenly the men who were molesting them on the dance floor paused. The couples, plus all the rowdy men who were watching the lustrous action, surrounded the bar. Stretched out brazenly and in full view was a naked woman with a stranger between her legs eating his last meal. The man was lapping Lori's exposed treasures making darn sure every other man in the place saw his raunchy, sloppy display of cunnilingus.

Lori was distraught being able to do absolutely nothing to stop what was happening. She was flat on her back naked as a jaybird. Her arms were pinned by two strangers who had them stretched out over her head. Two other men were molesting her tits. One of her gorgeous legs was pinned on one side of the bar while the other limb was on the other side, both held by strangers. The man in the middle had a perfect view of erotic seduction, as Lori's legs were splayed to the max.

The man between her legs flicked her tiny clitoris and everyone watched Lori's ass bounce up and down on the sticky bar. He kept teasing and flicking the puffy clit until he suddenly rammed his stiff tongue deep into the waiting hole. He pretended to fuck Lori with his tongue keeping his eyes peering upward so he could see his buddies watching him. His mind was filled with illustrious things to do. He barred his teeth rolling his lips back so everyone could see what he was doing. Then he opened his mouth and put his teeth around the swollen clit waiting for his heart to stopping fluttering out of control.

He waited a few moments before biting down harder than he first intended. Lori's scream was deciphered as pleasure and the stranger began nibbling on her raw clitoris much to the amazement of the jealous crowd. There were tears in the woman's eyes but nobody cared. The crowd watched the hungry man sucking, nibbling and biting Lori's precious pussy and imagined her liking everything the man did to her. Lori's twisting and struggling were interpreted as signs of animal lust when the complete stranger took her against her will.

The other women were mesmerized by the godly display. Before they knew what was next, each had their skimpy clothing stripped despite their futile efforts to remain dressed. There were too many men and two or three sex-starved strangers assaulted each woman.

Everywhere they looked, the women saw hungry faces and demoralizing cocks. Before Sally could do anything, she wound up on her knees with her arms pinned forcibly behind her back. It took three men to keep the gorgeous Amazon on her knees. One man held her arms with a vise grip handcuffing them behind her back. One man had her head in his strong hands with the fingers of one hand intertwined in her hair. The other man slapped her face with his long, engorged cock before shoving it into her mouth when she tried to protest the rough treatment.

They treated Sally like a whore. She was forced to give the man a blowjob knowing he was merely the first. It was degrading to remain on her knees, as the men thrust their cocks at her, but Sally's pandemonium had only begun. The tall woman cringed and tears welled up when she heard Hank brazenly declare, "Remember, guys, I claim first fuck with this whore!" From the first moment the gorgeous Amazon entered the bar, Hank had vowed to be the first man between her legs, and everyone, including Sally knew it.


Ken was definitely not someone to lie down and roll over. By god, he wanted his damned money back, and had obsessed over getting even with his ex. Now his moment of revenge was at hand.

His patience was sorely tested during the long buildup to the picturesque gangbang now in full swing, but he managed to stay locked in the bar's back office. It took every last penny he had left after giving Helen her divorce ransom, but knowing that the payoff could be big, he spent it willingly to install the new video equipment in Hank's bar. The small, outdated cameras and equipment were replaced with new state-of-the-art equipment allowing Ken a perfect view of the barroom gangbangs.

He thoroughly enjoyed the dancing and all the groping and fondling of the four sexy women. When he watched his gorgeous neighbor spread out on top of the bar, he dearly wanted to join the action. Ken felt pangs of sympathy for Lori remembering how she had loyally spilled the beans on Helen's plans.

Ken thought back a few days to when he purposely met Lori coming home from work. After a few neighborly remarks and comments about the weather, Ken dropped a bombshell. He made vile threats about getting even with his ex and how he was going to extract revenge on Helen. "I'll get even ... if it's the last thing I do. She may have gotten a divorce ... and all my money ... but I'll get every last penny back," he hissed. "And then some! The bitch will pay dearly for screwing me over."

Lori's reaction was immediate. She didn't want to side with Helen who she felt certain would lose to Ken's devilish plans so she told Ken about his ex's upcoming party at the downtown bar. When Ken heard about Helen's plans and how she had arranged a dance party involving the four women, Ken was ecstatic. Although he did not know Hank very well, he did know him and Ken was confident he could partner with Hank to get even with Helen.

Ken met with Hank armed with enough ammunition to persuade the bartender to be his partner. He promised Hank that he would never be sorry. Hank listened to promises of sexual favors from Lori and her nubile daughter. Then Ken described Sally and Kim and Hank's interest peaked. Ken explained how he planned to blackmail his ex-wife after the party. Once he made a movie of Helen's demise, he would be a rich man again and Hank would also reap some financial rewards.

Once the covert arrangements were made, the party proceeded, as per Helen's plan, or so she assumed. Hank called the shots in the barroom while Ken watched all the action from the office hideout. Ken missed Lori and it brought back fond memories seeing her ravaged by the crowd of men. The first man did his best imitation of a cunnilingus expert before the men holding Lori down took over. One after one, the sexual aroused men mounted his lovely neighbor lady and Lori's cunt was ravished with a gangbang.

Ken kept rotating the camera to watch his unsuspecting ex, as she sat alone at her table. "Just wait, honey ... your turn is coming," he whispered. "Hank's little concoction is going to turn my ex-cunt into a real crowd pleaser." Ken laughed out loud thinking about what was soon going to happen once his buddy slipped Helen a Mickey.

"But first, we have to finish with my sexy bitches," Ken whispered turning his attention to the furious gangbangs. The screams of a trodden woman caught his attention. He glanced at Kim who was crying for mercy but there was no clemency in the hearts of the two men riding her struggling body. She was spread out on top of a man who had his cock buried in her honey hole. On top of the two twisting bodies, a man guided his bulging cock to the rear entrance making Kim cry out.

Suddenly Ken noticed the man under the flailing young woman was letting go and sending his demons into her hot, steamy pussy. His buddy had shoved the head of his big pecker into the restrictive hole and he seemed to pause. All of a sudden two bystanders held Kim's legs wide to the sides and her struggles were over. The man on top rammed his pecker deep into her ass feeling the wonderful tightness squeeze his throbbing prick. He started cumming near the end of his buddy's climax filling Kim's sacred ass with molten lava much to her dismay.

Ken noticed Hank was in his glory. True to his word, he ravaged the golden goddess. It was a scene from Rocky, as Ken watched Hank fuck Sally. Instead of climbing a mountain of stairs the bartender climbed a mountain of ecstasy. Hank vigorously rode the struggling college student to the shouts of encouragement from all his friends.

Ken felt his hardened cock twitch in anticipation. He remembered what it was like being with Sally and the scene playing out was absolute erotic bliss. Ken dearly wanted to join the fun but held off not wanting to jeopardize the next phase. He took a quick glance to another camera, which showed Helen still sitting at her table.

Hank and Ken's intentions were to let the gangbangs play out until every man in the bar had spilled his load into or onto one of the mistreated wenches. The splendid gangbangs lasted a long time but there was no regret from any of the men. Hank had the foresight to lock all the doors and time was not an issue.


Helen's prior bar scene with Lori and Julia played heavily on her mind. She intended the affair to be punishment and never imagined that she would find it in the least bit erotic. Certainly not erotic enough to give her any sexual enjoyment, she reasoned. Looking across the room at her sexy neighbor being fucked by some stranger she had never met sent a shiver of excitement through Helen. Not far away was Lori's daughter who was in the same predicament with a stranger ravaging her naked body and the sight added to Helen's flustered state of mind.

She watched man after man satisfy his burning desire for sex. One fuck session ran into another and time seemed to have no meaning. When Hank walked up to her table setting a drink down, Helen never thought twice before she sipped on the drink. The bartender left her table winking slyly into the overhead camera knowing Ken was watching. He headed towards the back office with a swift gait, which was a little quicker than normal.

Hank entered the room with a satisfied smile on his face. "Well partner ... it won't be long. She'll be a zombie in a few minutes," he said. "I see Rex boy is resting ... holy fuck, I can hardly wait to see him in action. I've heard about dogs fucking a woman but didn't think it really happened."

Ken had brought Rex with him for one specific purpose. One that would put an end to Helen's domination and one that would enable Ken to extract revenge on his ex-wife.

The two men watched the different cameras, which were focused on various locations throughout the bar. It was a gangbang to remember and it was going to get even better. Ken and Hank watched Helen's head bobbing up and down, as if she was in a drunken state.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.