Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ken had no idea how he would ever raise all the cash. Helen's demands were far too great and he didn't have that kind of money, which meant he was forced to borrow. He leveraged the house to the hilt and borrowed as much money as he could against his Hot Tub and Spa business. Looking at the bank statement, Ken was still distraught. He went over his options getting more despondent by the minute realizing his impossible situation.

"Damn," he whispered. "I'll be ruined. That bitch ... I should have kicked her ass out the door years ago." Ken was sure he could have convinced Helen to reconsider but not after she solicited the help of her brother. Ken never liked the man but he also knew that the feeling was mutual. They were 'friendly' to each other over the years but that was strictly to keep harmony in the family.

Ken tried to think where he could borrow more money. Suddenly he considered the city councilor who surely would pay to keep Ken's mouth shut. And he reasoned two or three of the other participants at his two football parties would be receptive to lending him some dough. With a shrug of his once upright and erect shoulders, he decided to start with Craig.

It took hours to convince Craig and three of his other buddies to lend him money. It took a lot of talk and some promises before he had enough to satisfy Helen's ransom, as he called it. Ken thought his wife was blackmailing him for blood money but he really didn't have any choice. He had to pay her off or go to jail. 'Hell, ' he thought, 'It's only money.'

Helen and Jim kept checking the bank balance on the web site to see if any money was deposited in Helen's account. She actually hoped Ken would not be able to come up with that much money. Getting even would be far more rewarding than being rich and she relished seeing his two-timing ass in jail. But if he did borrow enough money, she would certainly be set for life, which would be a good thing in the long run.

Jim had given Ken strict orders. "Have the money in the account before noon Friday, or we take all the movies to the cops. Damn, I bet your buddies would love seeing their faces plastered all over the rap sheets." The threat of exposing the sins of the city councilor sent a shiver of despair through Ken, as he knew Craig was a very powerful man.

Jim checked early Friday and saw that half the amount was in the account. He had all the divorce papers from the lawyer and they were ready to be signed. All he had to do was take them to Ken and his sister would be a free woman. She would also be a very rich woman as long as hubby could come up with the entire settlement amount.

It was almost noon and time to leave for the scheduled rendezvous. Jim checked the bank web site at exactly noon and he chuckled seeing the seven-figure total was now at the demanded amount. "Sis ... he did it. The two mill is there. Dammit ... I kinda wanted to see him rot in jail. Oh well ... at least you won't have to worry and you'll be rid of that rotten bastard." Jim waited while Helen got her bag and papers before they departed to meet Ken.

The meeting was extremely somber. Nobody said much and all the documents were signed in no time. "I hope you're satisfied ... take your Goddamn money and I hope you're happy," Ken said as Jim and Helen were about to leave.

Helen wanted to slap the smirk off his face but she somehow held her temper. "Have a good time with those sluts ... but I doubt they will even want to see you now that you don't have anything to your name," she said keeping her voice very steady and stern. "The DVD's will stay with Jim Jr. for safekeeping so I know you'll live up to your end of the deal. Just keep the boys out of any more of your morally corrupt schemes. Since they are going to school here ... they can stay with you. But if I hear about you pulling any shenanigans ... I'll get a court order to keep you away from them."

Jim and Helen left but Jim couldn't resist a parting shot at his ex-brother-in-law. "Enjoy your putrid life of poverty ... remember ... try anything stupid and your ass goes to jail." Jim chuckled watching Ken's rugged face turn every shade of red with anger.

"Well sis ... I guess we should look for a new house," the brother asked. "What area do you want to live in?" Jim drove and the first thing they did was to visit a real estate agent.


Andy still lived at home but he was relegated to the spare bedroom. He really wasn't getting along very well with Lori and she ordered him nicely to move into another bedroom. She was not very happy after Ken's visit the other morning. Lori resented the fact her husband did not lift a finger to help her or Julia in their desperate time of need. He sat back and watched, as Ken ravaged two helpless women, so Lori decided it was time for a change.

Her thoughts with hopes and dreams of a decent future turned to Kim. The young woman lived with her parents but that would soon change. Kim was moving in with Lori and to Andy's dismay, right into the bed he was kicked out of. The young woman had already packed most of her belongings and she would be moved in with Lori within the next day or two. Lori could hardly wait.

The doorbell rang waking Lori in the middle of sweet dreams of Kim. She went to the door half expecting the young woman to be there but instead she got the shock of her life. Helen was standing outside her door with her hands on her hips and her face displayed an obvious contempt for her being there. "We have to talk," she whispered while instantly walking around her shocked ex-neighbor, into the living room.

Lori slowly closed the door too stunned to say anything. She followed Helen into the room suddenly putting out her hand inviting the woman to sit down. "I saw the movies ... saw you acting like the total slut, fucking everything in the bloody neighborhood. Holy shit, woman ... don't you have any morals ... or decency?" Helen glared at her neighbor daring her to respond.

Helen suddenly threw a bag at Lori. Lori was surprised but she managed to catch it in midair. "Put those on! We're going out for a drink. Put one of the outfits on and the other is for your slut daughter. I just came into some money and I want to take you girls out for a celebration." Helen stood in front of Lori staring straight into her bewildered eyes. She had waited for the precise time when Julia and Lori were both home. Seeing Julia's car in the driveway, Helen seized the opportunity to humiliate both of her hated neighbor's.

"Since you enjoyed being Ken's slut ... lets see if you like being my slut. I told you I'd get even and by God ... I meant it," Helen said with her voice steady and unwavering. Lori felt the dark, unyielding eyes burning a hole in her fragile soul. "I always knew you were a whore ... and now I plan to watch you act like one. Get Julia out here right away ... or else!"

Lori had no idea what Helen had planned. She slowly walked to the hallway leading down to her daughter's room, calling out for Julia with urgency in her voice. It took a long, stressful minute before Julia came into the room showing her dismay at Helen's presence. Lori looked at her neighbor who nodded her head for Lori to comply with her earlier demands.

There seemed to be no recourse so Lori reached into the bag handing a blouse and skirt to her bewildered daughter. "We have to ... have to wear these. Helen knows what happened with Ken ... she found Ken's DVD stash. Gawd honey, she has all the movies."

Julia looked first at her mother, and then to Helen. There didn't seem to be a way out of the dilemma and she took the flimsy clothing from her mother. Her eyes opened in astonishment at how shear the blouse appeared and at a skirt that seemed to be for a little girl. Suddenly she looked closer at the blouse and noticed there were no buttons. The only way to hold the front closed would be by using the waistband of the skirt.

Helen chuckled at the young woman's nervousness. "That's what sluts wear ... whores wear short skirts and see-through blouses to turn tricks. Tonight ... I am going to watch two sluts turn tricks ... so fucking many tricks you won't be able to walk afterwards."

Julia made a motion to leave the room but Helen stopped her on a dime. "Where the fuck do you think you're going, slut? You can change right here in the living room ... I've seen the movies and know you'd fuck anything with a cock," she said in the sternest voice. "Even poor Rex ... for God's sake."

Lori and Julia were so humiliated that they slowly began a striptease, only it wasn't meant to tease anyone. Helen's smile was big and wide watching the mother and daughter who looked so much alike. They removed their clothes shivering in the cool air. Julia hesitated at removing her bra but Helen's puzzled expression implied the garment wasn't needed. Helen let both women get dressed in the skirt and blouse before setting the record straight. She held out her hand and merely stood waiting.

Lori and Julia looked at each other but neither moved a muscle. "The panties you stupid sluts ... sleazy sluts don't wear panties!"

They utterly shook from the frightening request but complied. Each rolled the undergarment off her body handing the silky, lace-trimmed panties to the woman. Then they stood beside each other waiting for Helen's response.

Helen merely tossed the lacy garments across the room before turning on her heel to leave. "Let's go ladies!"

They went in Helen's car, which had a fresh, new-car smell. She nonchalantly explained to them that the car was purchased with her divorce money. "Hell ... I can afford a new one every year. Too bad dear Kenny won't be driving a new one for a long, long time. May the bastard rot in hell," she said grinning at Lori who sat in the front. "I always thought revenge was overrated ... but now I don't think that way."

The drive was sullen and Lori and Julia shivered not saying a word. Eventually the car stopped in front of a small, seedy bar with bright, neon lights flashing on the roof. "Well here we are," Helen whispered absolutely content being in-charge. "Let's get a drink ... sluts!"

Lori felt like strangling the woman but common sense made her bite her lip while getting out of the car. Helen sort of prodded and pushed the two frightened women into the dimly lit bar causing an instant commotion. Every head in the place turned to see who was coming in and the hushed silence quickly turned into a boisterous clamor.

The women could hear the numerous comments about easy women, sleazy women and sexy women. Helen spotted a free table off to one side of the small room. She whispered for her captives to sit down and enjoy the scenery. Both women sat on one side of the table with her back to the bar but that changed in a heartbeat. "Slut ... you sit on other side. I want to watch all the action when my sluts go to work." Helen looked directly at Lori indicating she move so Helen could sit beside her. "I want to sit by my dearest slut."

Lori knew her demise was imminent. Helen sat down and quickly called the bartender over. It was obvious customers were suppose to get drinks from the bar, as there were no waitresses, but Helen implemented her own rules. She called the bartender over to the table by waving a fifty-dollar bill.

Lori and Julia blushed when Helen told the man that they were out celebrating and hoping to get laid. Then she introduced Lori and Julia to the bartender telling him they were mother and daughter and that they had made a bet. "My dear girlfriend Lori here ... bet her daughter that she could get fucked more times in one hour," Helen said with a big smile on her face. "Are there any guys in this bar with enough balls to bang my two friends?"

Helen was determined to show the man that she was serious. She wanted him to know Lori and Julia were her subs and they would do anything she demanded. "Lori honey ... show the man your boobs. I know you like wearing those see-through blouses ... but let's open it so the man can see your tits are real." The bartender stared at Lori's well-endowed chest unable to believe that such a sexy, attractive woman would expose herself.

Lori's hand caught Helen's just as the woman reached the front of her blouse. The standoff lasted a mere few seconds before Lori let out a sob of defeat. Her arms dropped to her sides and Helen slowly pulled the blouse out of the tight waistband. She brazenly let the front of the blouse hang open enough that the bartender could plainly see the large, inside swell of Lori's breasts. Then Helen looked at the man and slowly pulled one side of the sheer blouse away from Lori's chest.

Helen almost laughed out loud at the man's intense stare but she wasn't done yet. "Julia honey ... let the nice man feel your titties. I think he wants to feel if they are real." Julia was perplexed but she didn't dare move away from the man. The bartender quickly reached into the loose top of her blouse and his hand shot down until it cupped her boob. Every man in the establishment saw what was happening and suddenly the only sounds were from the one table.

Helen suddenly stuffed a big wad of bills in the bartender's free hand. "Do you think you could bring us a drink ... and then a couple more so we can relax after a hard day at work," she said with a wink. "That should give your buddies time to see who's brave enough to take my two sluts into the men's washroom for some fun."

Lori got dizzy and felt like passing out when the man counted the money. He hit one thousand and Lori saw his face light up. "Lady ... I'll tell you what. I'm goin' to lock the door so we don't get interrupted. Then I'm goin' to bring you beautiful ladies a drink ... and then you're in for one big ... fucking ... gangbang." His wide grin sent a shiver of panic through the two frightened women. "And we won't be needing the washroom ... right here in the bar is fine."

The man could not believe his good fortune. Helen's wanton demonstration of easy sex confirmed what she had said. The mother and daughter were out for a good time and they were more than willing to participate in a gangbang. He almost ran back to the bar. The whispers and then louder applause came from across the room making Helen more satisfied with each cheer. In the span of mere seconds, most of the men moved to surround the bar so they could hear what was going on.

All eyes were on the table with the three women. Helen swiftly decided that more humiliation would not only punish her captives but it would show the men that Lori and Julia were genuine sluts. She was determined to show the bartender and his buddies that the two sluts were eager and available; the men had nothing to worry about.

Helen leaned over so she could whisper in Lori's ear. "Open your legs ... spread them, damn you ... so the guys can see what a slut you are. I want them all to see that you aren't wearing panties." Helen then ordered Julia to move her chair so that all three women sat in a semi-circle around the table. This gave the men at the bar an excellent view of Lori who sat facing them and Julia who was slightly off to the side. "You too, sweetie," came the next command which made Julia shift around in her seat with extreme anxiety.

Lori closed her eyes afraid to look across the room. She was thankful for the dim lighting but still her body shook in terror. Helen pretended to lick and kiss Lori's cheek just to tease the men so it would get them more aroused. Her hand rested on Lori's thigh making sure the skirt was pushed up, out of the way. "I said open your legs slut ... now, do it before I get mad," she whispered hearing tiny whimpers before Lori's legs parted.

Helen merely had to look sternly at Julia before the young woman obeyed. Many of the men stretched and leaned one way or the other to get the best view of the brazen exhibition of bare pussy. The overly enthusiastic whispering quickly turned into ranting and raving from the many excited patrons.

Suddenly Helen went to the bar. She called the bartender to one side and they talked for a few minutes. Helen found out his name was Hank and she wanted to ensure he was well aware that she wasn't part of the deal. "If one of those fucking drunks touches me in any way ... I'll call the cops. But, you can do whatever ... whatever your little heart desires with my girls. They love it."

Hank listened to Helen feeling more than satisfied with her arrangements. He relished the chance to fuck Lori, or her daughter, and did not think much of screwing unattractive women. Not that he thought Helen wasn't good looking. She wasn't ugly by any means. Helen just wasn't beautiful or sexy and she was overweight enough that Hank didn't find her sexually appealing.

Lori could not tell what the two talked about but she knew whatever it was would certainly not be good for either herself or her daughter. The bartender kept looking their way and it was obvious he liked Helen's plans. Lori's eyes grew big with fear when Helen slowly walked back to the table with a devilish grin on her face.

Lori watched with horror when the bartender locked the doors to the establishment. She didn't know why, but Lori looked around the bar counting all the men with her eyes getting bigger all the time. Suddenly Helen sat back down. Lori looked at her and she pleaded with every fiber in her body. "Please, Gawd Helen ... please have mercy."

Helen immediately put Lori in her place. "Look slut! You fucked my husband ... you fucked Sean ... you fucked my baby Troy ... and you even fucked my god damned dog," she whispered holding still for a few moments. "Do you really think you're not a slut?"

She held Lori's stare wanting her to suffer even more. "Now you're going to be my slut ... my slut who will fuck every man in this bar. I have everything setup with Hank ... my favorite bartender who is going to be first," she said. "He called you the best looking piece of ass ... and I promised him that you were the best ass in my neighborhood." Helen laughed uproariously. Her show of happiness sent shivers through Lori and Julia.

Helen looked across at Julia wanting her to suffer, as well. "Don't worry my little pet ... he has a special treat for you at the end," Helen whispered to the mesmerized young woman. She wanted to wait and let the story play out but the thought of adding more trauma to the pair was too much to resist. "He is going to show all his buddies what a real slut your are ... he's going to make you cream right in front of all his beer-drinking cronies. Did you hear me sweet love ... he's going to make you masturbate. You're going to put your fingers in your twat and orgasm ... climax the evening." Helen could not stop laughing at her intended evil wit but Lori and Julia did not see any humor.

"What do you think love? Should we let mommy lead the way?" Helen asked Julia the questions but she already knew the answers. "Okay slut ... get your pretty butt up to the bar and have your last drink ... cuz I think that's about all the time you're going to have before one of those nice men jumps your slutty bones."

Lori looked over to the bar and she noticed the not-so-innocent smirk on the bartender's face, as he held out a drink. It was more than obvious that she was required to walk across the room. The drink in Hank's hand did not waver but Lori's legs almost collapsed when she tried to stand. She could hear Helen's insistent prodding behind her and tried to act nonchalant walking over to the bar.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.