Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Andy's mind was churning like mad thinking of every possible solution. He had to keep Ken as an ally even though the man was a liar, cheat and the most unscrupulous man he had ever met. Andy mused over the fact Ken also controlled his family. He shuddered with the realization that the man could make his wife do anything to satisfy his perverted desires. Not only that, Andy thought, now Ken also controlled his dearest Julia.

The memory of the all-night affair Lori and Julia endured with Ken after his football party was still fresh in his head. Andy lost count of how many times each woman had sex with his neighbor but the most demoralizing fact was that each woman seemed to go through dramatic orgasms while being fucked by Ken. That seldom happened when he had sex with Lori and the fact bothered Andy.

Andy recorded the party, the all-nighter and all its erotic and bestial affairs. He was forced to do it although he would have done it without Ken's insistence. Andy cherished the thought of watching his wife and daughter getting molested by strangers. So many things happened that night but one thing still stood out in his mind. It happened in his own bedroom when the young sex-kitten showed up unannounced. For the first time in his life, Andy had sex with a woman other than his wife.

Kim's young, seductive body still burned hot flashes in his head but Andy did not like the young woman very much. Kim made him feel less than a man when she brazenly seduced Lori right in front of his face. Even Ken's humiliation and degrading did not leave Andy with such feelings of despair.

Andy shuddered remembering how the young woman humiliated him. The first time was when Kim came to visit. She blatantly led his wife out of the living room and into the martial bedroom closing the door in his face. He stayed outside the locked door long enough to hear his wife uttering sounds of animal lust. Andy imagined Kim between Lori's quivering legs and he left feeling a great loss.

More recently there was a demeaning phone call from Kim. Andy had taken the call only to hear the young woman's mortifying laughter.

"Hello Andy ... can I speak to my love ... Oh, I mean your wife?" He heard giggling on the other end of the line knowing she said it on purpose boasting that she was now Lori's lover. "I have something stupendous to tell her ... about my plans to get even with that bastard Ken."

But the time of redemption was near. Andy grinned knowing Kim was going to get the biggest shock of her life. He looked up from his recording equipment noticing the intent, concerned look on Kim's pretty face. She had pleaded with him to do her a big favor. "Andy ... please make two copies of the DVD you burned the other night ... I need to make sure the bastard doesn't steel my only copy."

Kim felt totally confident her seduction worked wonders on Andy. She easily convinced him to make the DVD of the party and all-nighter for her. Kim told Andy that she was going to blackmail Ken, which would inevitably help Andy, as well. The last thing Kim suspected was any double-cross by Lori's husband. She watched impatiently, as Andy burned two more copies, wishing the ordeal was all over so she could realize her life-long dream. Once Ken was out of their lives, she would be free to be with Lori.

Andy duplicated the disk twice and handed them to Kim. "Here you go honey ... that should do it. I hope it works. Good luck ... it won't be easy getting the best of him." Andy was a bundle of nerves thinking of how surprised the young woman would be when she found out what he had done. He could hardly wait to tell Ken.

Kim immediately departed leaving Andy to dream about how deceptive he was. He quickly ran to the phone and it was very hard dialing Ken's number with his hands shaking vigorously. "She was just here ... Kim. I have to see you right away. We have to meet!"

Ken contemplated waiting but he decided Andy sounded far too excited. He reasoned that Andy surely had something important to tell him so he met with his neighbor. Ken seldom had a beer in the middle of the day and Andy never did, but they met at a local bar. Andy was already sitting at a table when Ken entered. Ken chuckled thinking how his pathetic buddy chose loyalty to him rather than his family or friends. 'Strange, isn't it, ' he thought taking his seat, 'that lust and sexual fantasies could destroy a man's logical reasoning?"

Ken realized that something drastic had to happen sooner or later. Andy explained his devious efforts to Ken with his voice quivering like mad. "She came over ... Kim came over when she left your party. Well, eh ... aaah ... we had sex, I mean ... I fucked her."

Suddenly Andy was filled with new confidence. "We had sex ... Christ what a hot bitch! Well, she stayed the rest of the night, and we did it again and again." He was overly excited knowing Ken was going to be pleased. "I knew she was up to something ... so I went along with her plan. I burned a DVD for her of the party like she asked."

All of a sudden he paused watching Ken's rugged face for approval. "I recorded the DVD for her but the copies I made today only have the first part ... until the girls entered your rumpus room. Everything after that is blank on the copies ... so she only has the original that is any good." Andy watched Ken's face turn serious thinking of how to handle the problem. "So all you have to do is get the original from her when she tries the blackmail ... then she's fuckin' screwed. She won't have anything but a couple of DVD's showing a bunch of men getting drunk and four sexy women joining the party."

Ken was amazed at Andy's ingenuity. "Great ... Fuckin' great! Right ... she'll try to blackmail me. Don't worry ... I'll take care of that little bitch. Kim will look fuckin' great as a bitch ... Just think, a lesbian bitch with the biggest, badest cock in her snatch."

The celebration was on. Ken and Andy consumed beer reveling in their newfound success. Ken readily agreed to inform Andy when Kim called him. He also agreed to let him attend the sordid humiliation. Ken reasoned it was the least he could do to reward his pal, but chuckled thinking the likelihood of letting Andy attend such a humiliation was very slim.


Ken woke with a raging hard-on, which seemed to happen every morning. Nothing made him happier than stroking his long, hard penis making it even harder. He could hear Helen in the kitchen rattling dishes and knew she would soon be off to church. Two hours of freedom was all that he envisioned every Sunday morning when his wife left and he vowed to make good use of the time.

He had a few minutes for daydreaming while waiting for Helen to leave. Sexual fantasies filled his already aroused mind and Ken visualized having raunchy sex with many women. His last party was the thrill of a century and he constantly used it for inspiration. All the intercourse with Lori, Julia and Kim but also the college girls continuously inflamed his brain. But Ken found it hardly compared to the huge ego boast from having his beer-drinking buddies pummel him with their enormous praise.

When Helen departed, Ken quickly showered and dressed for the day. He had plans and they included the family next-door. Ken chuckled at how cooperative Andy had been when he demanded that his backyard and patio doors be completely unlocked at all times. "You never know when I might want to fuck your slut wife ... or daughter," Ken told Andy sending a shiver of exhilaration through the cuckold husband. The degrading request made Andy squirm but that did not stop him from obeying Ken's orders. Every time he pictured his wife with Ken, it destroyed Andy's ability to think straight.

Ken looked forward to tightening the screws on his neighbors. He felt some expectation of hearing from Kim in the very near future, but the thought of confirming his next-door neighbor's loyalty relieved his worries. A fleeting pang of guilt shot through Ken's head at humiliating his buddy, Andy, again but it was gone in a heartbeat. 'What the Hell, ' Ken mused, 'the little bugger gets his rocks off at watching his wife and daughter putting out.' In Ken's distorted mind, he was doing Andy a favor.

Ken silently walked across the big backyard, entering the patio doors without a sound. The bedroom he wanted was not the master but the smaller one occupied by his faithful slave, Julia. Ken tiptoed down the hallway until reaching her door hoping to find Julia in bed. Opening the door, he whispered. "Anyone home ... Big Papa has a hard-on ... He needs some lovin' from a beautiful, sexy woman."

He leaned around the door watching the bedding move. Suddenly a sleepy face appeared but it was covered with the loveliest smile. "Tell Big Papa to get over here ... Mama needs some lovin', too."

Ken quickly bounced across the floor landing on the bed with a thump. Julia fell into his thick, muscular arms like she belonged there. He kissed her hard on the mouth using his tongue to show how happy he was to see her. His hands roamed cupping first one breast, and then the other. Ken felt her firm, luscious mounds making Julia moan out loud with desire.

Julia was filled with a burning desire every time her master touched her body. But this morning, it was different. She was delirious. Julia desperately wanted to make Ken happy and she was willing to do anything. It was time and she had waited and waited for the pills to wear off. Her arms went around his neck pulling his body tight into her nakedness. "Oh ... Oh Papa. Mama needs you now ... I'm ready ... Oh, soooo ready."

Her fervor; her crazed passion surprised Ken but it only inflamed his overblown ego even more. When Julia ripped his shirt open popping the buttons with her haste, he realized his young slave was more than anxious. Suddenly her hands dropped to his waist and hurriedly loosened his pants. She rolled the jeans down his flared hips taking his shorts with them. Ken effectively twisted his lower body helping her to remove his clothing with one shove.

Ken started kissing her all over. His lips lightly caressed and left a wet trail over her face, over her neck, and down her shoulders. Julia could hardly contain her enthusiasm wanting him to kiss her breasts. She pushed her chest towards her master's demanding mouth.

"Don't worry sweetheart ... I want it too ... just as bad as you do." Ken uttered the words feeling a special bond developing with his young slut. Julia arched her back offering her golden boobs to Ken wishing he would just hurry. The burning desire was making her break out in a sweat, which only increased when her hands reached for his manhood. Julia wondered how she could show Ken that she wanted him more than anything in the world, even enough to have his baby.

Ken never experienced a woman who displayed so much ferocity. Julia grabbed his pecker wrapping her tiny hands around the overgrown shaft pulling it into her belly. Ken sensed her desperation but his body stiffened trying to keep control of the rising desire inside his guts.

Julia started running her right hand up and down the thick shaft while keeping his meat against her hot flesh. "Love ... Oh, love ... do it. Do it now! Put your cock in my belly ... Oh please, give me... ," she moaned. Julia's voice broke trailing off into oblivion.

All of a sudden Ken got off the bed. Julia was totally despondent, too stunned to say anything. She looked at Ken with the saddest eyes trying to hear what he was saying. "Come my love ... I'm horny as hell and so are you," he whispered with Julia nodding her head in agreement. He reached out taking her dainty hand before leading her out of the room. Julia didn't know where he was taking her but she really didn't care.

Lori and Andy heard strange noises but neither wanted to waste the energy to find out where they were coming from. When the door to their bedroom opened, they both shot up in bed. They stared towards the door seeing Ken's rugged, grinning face and a frightened Julia. Lori and Andy were too bewildered to say a word and they watched the naked man slowly walk towards the bed. Ken continued holding Julia's hand and she followed right behind him.

Ken stood on Andy's side of the bed staring directly at his buddy. "I felt like having a good time, but hey ... I think we should make it a family affair," he said locking his eyes on Andy. "What do you think? I think mommy and daddy should have some fun too?"

Lori was shocked beyond belief and she didn't know what to do. Andy merely sat up on the bed staring at his naked daughter. Suddenly Ken pulled on Julia's arm and he forced her to stand against the bed about a foot from her father. Ken's drastic intimidation was making Andy and Julia tremble anticipating his next move.

"That's a good girl ... let Daddy feel your luscious titties. Look at him ... he can's take his eyes off your boobs." Ken smiled while holding the young woman's arms pinned at her side.

"Go ahead Daddy ... feel the nicest tits in the neighborhood ... Do it! Do it or I'll shove my cock down your rotten throat, little buddy!" Ken's voice was deadly serious and so stern it sent shivers through the three family members. Lori looked at her husband to see what he was going to do to stop Ken.

Andy knew if he didn't do something, his marriage was over. It was a crossroads in his life that passed so quickly Andy wasn't even aware he was moving. His resolve snapped and his hand reached out. The hot, flushed breast burned his fingers, but Andy found Julia's boob totally amazing when he cupped it. Andy squeezed; he caressed and felt his daughter's breast feeling his emotions soar to great heights.

Lori squirmed finding it increasing harder to sit still. It seemed futile holding the sheets up to cover her nakedness but she did it anyway. "Don't worry Mommy ... you'll get your chance. She's a slut just like her mother," Ken whispered grinning from ear to ear. "You remember eating her out ... and what her sweet pussy tastes like, don't you?" Suddenly Ken reached out wrapping his fingers into Lori's curly hairy and he looked her straight in the eyes. "Well the slut is goin' to eat cunt again ... and again ... until the little slut fills her mouth with cum."

Lori looked around turning her head towards her husband but it seemed too hopeless. "Give me your hand!" Her head snapped back and Lori looked into Ken's dark, demeaning eyes.

Ken slowly let go of her hair. He took Lori's hand in his while holding the deadly stare; he moved his hand to the naked crotch at the side of the bed. "Mommy's got her hand on a squeeze box ... Tell me what you feel ... Now!" There was plenty of room between the milky thighs because Julia stood with her feet spread wide. Ken pushed his hand between the hottest thighs keeping a firm hold of Lori's dainty hand. All of a sudden he swiftly shifted his hand around Lori's pushing her fingers into the vast wetness.

He held the steely gaze seeing Lori's reluctance to speak. "I said tell me ... can you feel how wet she is ... Julia is horny. She's the best slut!"

Lori felt totally alone in her struggle. She murmured feeling her fingers being pushed deeper into Julia's wetness. Her head twisted sideways trying desperately one last time to see if her husband would step in. Suddenly she felt Ken's middle finger overtop of her own and he deftly gave a stern thrust. Her heart stopped beating when her finger embedded in the tight, scorching cavity.

His goal was more humiliation. Ken motioned that he wanted Lori to speak. He deliberately mouthed the words to her but Lori heard him loud and clear. "Talk dirty to me ... Tell me what you feel. Talk to me!"

Her whole body shuddered. "So wet ... it's so wet ... Oh my gawd, my finger is in ... Inside. It's so wet ... so hot." Ken held her hand steady and pushed harder with his middle fingers. "Oh gawd, I feel her pussy ... her cunt ... her cunt is so wet and now my finger is inside ... inside her cunt and I can feel her body moving ... my finger is so deep ... Oh gawd, I think she's ... she's." Lori could not stop talking. The dirtier the better was all that concerned her knowing Ken wanted to hear her talk dirty.

Ken let go of Lori's hand enabling her to yank it away from Julia's crotch. Suddenly he leaned over whispering in Julia's ear. Ken talked so softly that Lori could not hear a word but she could only imagine what he told her daughter. Even her imagination could not prepare Lori for what happened.

All of a sudden the young woman jumped up on the bed beside her mother. Ken was about to witness the most amazing humiliation and his heart beat much faster in anticipation. The covers were still over Lori's legs but Julia swiftly remedied that fact. She tossed the blankets away from her parents before giving her mother a big push in the chest. Lori fell backwards and the lioness attacked. Julia spread her mother's legs so wide they must have hurt and Lori could merely struggle in vain. Lori put her hand over her raised pelvis but that lasted a scant second. Julia slapped her hand away and then she dove between her splayed legs.

Lori was unable to prevent what happened because Julia lay atop of one leg while her other limb was pinned by Ken. Pleading was hopeless and she rolled her shoulders back and forth on the sheets. All of a sudden Lori felt fingers touching her pussy giving her a most helpless feeling. Julia slipped her fingers between the soaked labia immediately pinching Lori's clitoris, which was coated in oil. She squeezed the clit between her fingertips holding the precious bud out from the puffy hood admiring it, as if it were the sweetest candy.

Suddenly Lori tried to sit up with her arms flailing helplessly at her daughter. Ken easily pushed her flat on her back again while he watched the throbbing clitoris go between Julia's teeth. No one expect such a loud scream of anguish, as Lori was overwhelmed with desperation.

Julia knew exactly how to devour a pussy. She used her teeth and her skilled tongue together to turn Lori's pussy into a honey pot. Julia rammed her tongue into the steamy valley pretending it was a small penis.

Ken twisted his fingers into Lori's hair and he put his face next to hers. "Tell me you want it."

Lori's mouth hung open and her eyelids fluttered crazily. "You can go to Hell ... you ... you fucking bastard ... you cocksucker ... you fucking cocksucker." Lori groaned while trying to tell Ken she had some fight left.

Andy had not seen his wife in such a distraught state. Her hips were gyrating so fast that it appeared she was out of control. Her body rolled and thrashed from side to side and all of a sudden he noticed a river of thick cream running from her inner being. Julia's tongue lapped it all up but every stroke caressed the raw clitoris like an angle causing giant undulations deep inside Lori. Each violent convulsion in Lori's epicenter sent wave after wave of cum into her daughter's hungry mouth.

Ken joined the battle with a kiss. He mashed his lips on Lori's and his tongue did immense damage to her willpower. The kiss was so sudden and demanding that Lori never had time to think of retaliating. Desperately her hands went to the back of his head cradling it so she could pull it hard towards her suddenly eager mouth.

Andy was totally mesmerized by his wife's lost abandonment. The kiss was so heated and frantic that Andy thought Ken and Lori were two crazed animals. Suddenly Lori couldn't breath anymore and she broke the kiss. She gasped for much needed air before speaking. "Oh gawd no ... Oh fuck no, I can't stop ... I can't," Lori moaned balancing precariously on the highest summit seconds before plummeting back to earth.

Julia clutched her mother's struggling hips while drinking the last remaining ounce of syrupy nectar. Her desire reached an unbearable level but Julia knew he was nearby. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Ken. His cock was proudly standing up in the air appearing to jerk back and forth in a beckoning manner.

His words shocked and slightly upset her. "Okay little buddy ... get it nice and hard for your slut daughter ... cuz I'm goin' to fuck her brains out." Julia noticed Ken grab her dad roughly by the arm pulling him closer so Andy was bent over his lap. "Suck the fuckin' cock asshole ... or I'll kick your ass outta here."

Andy couldn't believe he was being treated so badly after proving his loyalty to the man. But all the harsh, cruel treatment in the world would not prevent him from being witness to all of Ken's shameless lustful actions.

Julia couldn't believe her eyes. "Daddy! Daddy, dear God, don't do it."

Lori was just as mystified as her daughter. "Andy ... for gawd sakes ... don't touch him." For the second time in her life, Lori watched her husband suck a man's penis. If there was any doubt about her marriage left in her confused mine, it all disappeared at that very moment.

Ken was in his glory. In a few moments he would be riding his sexy slave but first he wanted more humiliation. "Come here sweetheart ... Daddy's getting' it nice and hard for baby ... then it's all yours sweetheart," he said reaching out for Julia. She fell into his arms with her heartbeat dangerously high. "Mama ... I love your snatch baby and it's time ... its fuckin' time."

It all happened fast and furious. Ken almost threw Andy across the bed and he rolled Julia onto her back. He took one last look at the gorgeous slave noticing just how seductive and desirable she was. With the viciousness of a sexual predator, Ken rammed his cock into Julia. He held her legs spread and high into the air leaving the young woman extremely vulnerable.

Ken heard it but he didn't believe the young woman. His cock was buried so deep inside Julia that his balls slapped her ass when he pumped in and out. "Oh fuck me ... Please, oh please ... do it, make me pregnant!"

Everyone heard it. It suddenly made sense to Ken but he didn't slow down or even hesitate in pounding his slave. 'If that's what the slut wants, ' he thought, 'that's what the slut gets.' Ken couldn't remember being so lustfilled and fevered. He felt his slave going through severe convulsions when he started fucking her but hoped she was still able to continue. Ken rode her without any tenderness or kindness, only madness and delirious lust.

His stamina was profound. Ken thrust his enlarged cock in and out of Julia's love box and suddenly he felt a renewed response. Her fingers dug into his back and her hips bucked so hard her pelvis rammed into his own. Lori and Andy could merely sit and watch the profound lust overtake the pair wishing they were in some far away haven.

How Lori could feel anything remotely resembling envy or jealously was a complete mystery to her. She watched the sweaty bodies slowly coming to a standstill. The beads of moisture looked so alluring and Lori dearly wished to run her fingers through the sweat. Her eyes were glazed, as she watched her daughter and Ken moving on the bed. They gave each other loving embraces and their nakedness looked so intimate and natural.

Lori felt Andy roll off the bed and he quickly disappeared into the bathroom. Her mind flashed back to when Ken came into the room. She desperately needed her husband to stop the intended incest or they would all be consumed. Now that Andy's intervention did not happen, Lori suddenly realized that there was only one person she could count on. Like a bolt of lightning it hit her. Lori knew whom she trusted and whom she would live with.

There were no formalities or prolonged gestures before Ken left. He merely gave his slave a quick kiss on the cheek telling her that he would be in touch. Ken quickly retrieved his clothing realizing that a very good excuse would be needed at home. It was already well past noon and Helen would be home from church. With a shrug of his wide shoulders, Ken departed knowing he would simply tell his wife it was none of her business where he was. In fact, he thought with a devious smile, he would tell her that he visited the next-door neighbors. He knew how much Helen hated Lori and that would surely get her going.


Lori was totally distraught following the immoral affair. She found herself in the bedroom all by herself and her mind went over her troubles. She was feeling sorry for herself but bit her lip determined to be more positive. Andy left the house feeling immense guilt and Lori reasoned that rightfully he should feel remorse. The incestuous affair was the last straw and Lori was at peace with her decision regarding their marriage.

Julia had locked herself in her bedroom probably getting some deserved sleep after such an erotic, exhausting romp in the hay. Lori loved her daughter, probably more now that she had made such a drastic choice. She wondered what could ever make a young girl go off the pill and get pregnant?

Suddenly Lori was excited and she wanted to move on. Her hands were vibrating when she picked up the phone. She phoned Kim telling the young woman that she had to see. "Kim darling ... Please darling, I have to see you right away. We have to do it now!"

Kim knew right away that Lori was hers. Her life was now complete. Kim had fallen in love the first day her neighbor babysat her. She had dreamed of Lori for years hoping they could be together but she thought it was only a dream. All of a sudden, her goddess wanted her at her side.

Kim almost ran out of the house and she felt like a teenager again. She forced herself to slow down she it wouldn't look so childish when she went down the block to Lori's house. When the door opened, the two women fell into each other's arms in the most loving fashion. The door remained wide open and anyone in the neighborhood would have witnessed sheer passion. Kim used her strength to bend Lori back until her backbone arched. Then she kissed the older woman on the lips and the embrace held until Kim suddenly realized the world was watching.

The door was slammed shut and the kiss was renewed. It took many moments before either woman wanted to break it off but eventually they realized it was better to use some discretion. They chatted about everything except what was really on their minds. Both were filled with great anticipation and expectation but still they waited. Any onlooker would have noticed their increased heart rate, the redness creeping into their complexion and the quickened breathing while they talked.

All of a sudden it was too much for Lori. She started crying so hard tears ran down her rosy cheeks. Like a true lover, Kim put her arms around the woman of her dreams leading her away. Although young and not nearly as mature as Lori, Kim felt stronger and more confident. Kim knew Lori needed her and she took charge.

Kim opened the master bedroom door and they slowly entered. Lori immediately put her hands up to caress the young woman but Kim was far too sly. She grabbed Lori's wrists slowly holding her arms steady before pushing them down to her sides. Then she put her soft, loving hands on the sides of Lori's face holding her tenderly. Kim looked straight into her eyes feeling that wonderful churning in her belly.

The gaze lasted a long time before Kim deliberately moved forward. The kiss began very slowly with the lips barely touching. Then both tongues coyly came out to caress the others lips ever so softly. Desire inside both women increased to the point where they began to quicken the pace. Their mouths came together feeling the others passion and desperation. Suddenly the strongest woman put her powerful right arm around Lori's slim waist and pulled the shivering woman into her hard, youthful body.

Earlier Lori felt her life was over and she felt terribly sorry for herself. Fresh tears started to run down her cheeks and Kim held her tighter. Kim swiftly moved to kiss the tears away using her tongue to lightly caress Lori's burning cheeks. It was a mother's love and tender caress, and strangely both women were okay with how things were progressing.

How they got undressed or fell on top of the bed was unknown but neither really cared. Kim's fantasy was playing out at last and she knew exactly how the movie was supposed to be scripted. She had experienced the vivid visualization so many times over the years and now it was time.

Kim yearned to show Lori how much she loved her and she felt at peace knowing Lori wanted her. They hugged and embraced with their bodies pressed against each other. Their breasts melded together and Kim's hard, stiff nipples stabbed Lori's softer, flexible boobs. Kim rolled onto her side forcing Lori to do the same. She thrust her leg between Lori's legs and bent her knee until her thigh brushed against the immense wetness.

Kim remembered the overpowering sensation she got years ago when she did the same thing to her babysitter. Then she began skillfully moving her thigh up and down finding the puffy labia. Like years ago, she pressed her knee hard until it separated the soaked pussy lips making the goddess moan out with passion. Kim thought she felt Lori's tiny clitoris on her knee and she took complete advantage of the woman's vulnerable body and mind. She could tell spasms were rocketing through Lori so Kim decided to tease some more.

She shrewdly raised her chest shoving it towards Lori's blushing face. The tears were not yet dry and Lori felt like a little girl again. She imagined her mother's chest was mere inches away and Lori's face dropped to one breast. She sucked the most oddly shaped titty pretending it was a soother or pacifier but that was exactly what it was to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.