Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Kim could still hear the man's stern voice as she dressed. Glancing at her watch, she noticed there was barely enough time to make the scheduled appointment Ken had setup with Lu. A shiver shot down her spine thinking of what Ken demanded. She was to take Lori and Julia to get their nipples pierced by the old Chinaman. 'Oh, God, ' she thought, 'Surely there had to be another way or someway to escape Ken's blackmail demands.'

She noticed the two women dressed and standing at the door. Lori shuddered at the prospect, but readily accepted the excuse that Kim had no choice but to follow Ken's orders. Julia was more than a little excited, knowing it was Ken who was behind the plan to have her nipples pierced. Kim was being forced into something that she deemed impossible before experiencing Ken's vile blackmailing. It was bewildering to her. The demeaning scheme to debase her unblemished body gave her pangs of fear, but at the same time, she felt compelled to demonstrate her loyalty to her dominant neighbor.

With a shrug of her tense shoulders, Kim followed her illustrious neighbors out of the sorority house for the disparaging appointment at Lu's tattoo parlor. Strangely, Kim was more upset by Ken's orders than either Lori or Julia. In fact, the mother and daughter were both eager to get their nipples pierced to please Ken and the only thing bothering Lori was the fact it was at Lu's. She remembered how the disgusting little man took full advantage of her situation when he decorated her body with the Seahawk tattoo.

The drive downtown was quiet. All three dreamed of what was about to happen and how damaging it would be to their precious titties. Lori actually relished having it done and then showing the charms to Andy. Deep down inside, she wanted him to know his control over her was slipping and that Ken and Kim were becoming masters of her destiny.

Julia dreamed of a wide smile on Ken's rugged face when he saw her nipples adorned with golden jewelry. The only thing that bothered her was any pain that came with the piercing but she was more than willing to forgo that to make Ken happy. Her fingers actually caressed the hardened ends imagining what it was going to be like with her nipples pierced.

Kim was far more pessimistic. She imagined the old man putting his filthy hands on her boobs and not being able to tell him to go to hell. Then she remembered the 8 o'clock phone call. Her hands had been shaking when she picked up the receiver. "Hi sweetheart. I hope the night of screwin' your girlie friends went good... but now honey, its time to pay the piper," Ken began. He waited many seconds knowing the young woman would be distraught before adding, "You remember your promise? Make sure both sluts get pierced... both fucking nipples... just like we decided!"

Kim had not said a word but merely listened. Her heart had been beating so fast that the color of her face had turned bright red hearing the man's voice. "And sweetheart, don't forget... yours too. Fuck, I can hardly wait to see those gorgeous nipples of yours with golden trinkets... so get them pierced just like your two sluts, or else!" Again the disgusting man had added to Kim's turmoil by pausing before ending the conversation. "Kim, honey, I must admit that you have the nicest pair of knockers in town. God woman, I just hope old man Lu doesn't fuck your sweet, little ass after he pierces your tits!" It had been the laughing on the other end of the line that had really made Kim's tummy do serious cartwheels.

The line had gone dead before Kim slowly put the phone down. She remembered glancing at Lori who had dozed off and thinking, 'OMG, she looks so innocent, so loveable.' Now she wondered, 'The bastard! How can I stop it?'

What had Ken told her when they discussed the dire event? Kim remembered how Ken wanted Lori's husband and especially herself to know who was in control by marking his sluts like they were his animals. 'Oh God, ' she thought, 'he is nothing but a filthy animal without any conscience or ethics.'

When the neon sign on Lu's parlor came into view, Kim desperately wanted to turn back. She glanced at the goddess sitting in the passenger seat and realized that all the turmoil and blackmail she had to endure was worth it. Lori's expression was one of sheer excitement as the intense emotions were conveyed on her pretty face.

It seemed that Kim was the one being led. Lori and Julia got out of the car and went straight to the parlor meeting Lu at the door. The old man grinned from ear to ear seeing the sexy, luscious bodies of the two women. He held the door for them and enjoyed the perfect view of two sweet rear-ends, as Lori and Julia went into his shop. Suddenly Lu was aware of another woman and one that seemed very hesitant and reluctant to enter his parlor. 'This must be the one Mr. Ken want me to screw... oh yeah, Lu fuck this one for sure, ' he mused.

Lu watched the sway of Kim's seductive hips wondering why Mr. Ken was so adamant that this young woman needed to be severely humiliated. The man even outlined every aspect of what Lu was to do to the young woman. Being old and wise, Lu was always suspicious of gifts from people he was not related to, but his calculating mind could find no reason not to follow Ken's sinful instructions.

Lu thought back to his last meeting with Ken. The man had been explicit when he told Lu that he was supposed to not only pierce the woman's nipples, but also he was to leave permanent reminders on the woman's body. 'What had Ken told him? He wanted the woman's will broken.' 'Broken? What the hell did that mean?' Lu wondered.

Lu stared at the three sexy women standing near his desk. Suddenly he felt a familiar twitching in his pants and he did not care anymore. He would do as Ken requested knowing that such good fortune did not happen often to someone like him. His head was filled with erotic visions of Lori. Illustrious pictures of the best piece of ass in his life gave him a hard-on like it always did when he fantasized about Lori. After that glorious incident, he dreamed of fucking her almost every day.

The old Chinaman's stomach did summersaults in gleeful anticipation. He thought about feeling the boobs of the three women knowing they could not stop him. His good friend Mr. Ken held far too much incriminating evidence over the women, which made them puppets to be fondled and enjoyed to the utmost. His fantasy blossomed while his excitement kept building, which made his pecker get harder by the second.

'By God, ' Lu reasoned, 'I'll get my rocks off with one of these gorgeous bitches.' He was using Ken's terminology for women despite his religious, conservative background. Strangely, lust and the opportunity to have sex with young, sexy women turned the aged man into one of Ken's pawns to do his dirty work.

Lu was a true professional. Everyone in the city was familiar with his parlor and his work was highly praised. Mostly, he did tattoos, as inking one's body seemed to be more popular than ever although he also did many piercings. His stomach would not stop churning as he dreamed of feeling boobs. He rushed across the room to his desk and quickly opened a large, wooden box, which sat in the middle of the clutter.

The three women merely stared at the plentiful golden trinkets. The box was lined with dazzling velvet and contained every imaginable type of jewelry a person could use to decorate their body. Some of the golden charms were very exquisite and beautiful but others were the opposite, menacing and ugly. "Not to worry. Mr. Ken, he say you can pick one for nipple," Lu said looking right at Lori. "You too. You pick," he said switching his stare to Julia. Both women shivered trying to imagine their delicate nipples pierced by the old Asian.

Lu's finger indicated a row of bead rings and barbells. The jewelry was of the highest quality titanium and included many sizes and shapes. He remembered the comment from Ken when he mentioned titanium. "Tits! Titanium! What better to put on their luscious tits than that," Ken joked enjoying the humor only he found funny.

Ken had outlined his instructions and Lu intended to follow them exactly. "You missy. You no get pick. Mr. Ken, he pick lovely ornaments for nipples," he told the flabbergasted young woman standing beside the mother and daughter. His fingers darted from one pretty gem to the next until his agile fingers held up a nipple piercing lock. He did not say anything but the evil smile told Kim she was in dire straights.

Lu spoke in a stern voice asking Lori and Julia to choose a gem from the rows of bead rings and barbells. Julia took no time to decide and picked pretty, circular barbells. Lori could see no way out of the dilemma and quickly chose studded barbells very similar to her daughter's.

In a flash, Lu wheeled and headed for the operating room. He could hardly wait to get his hands on these women's luscious boobs. He placed the three sets of jewelry on a neat, organized cart, which obviously contained all the instruments needed for the upcoming adventure. His hands moved with skilled dexterity. Quickly he was ready for the first piercing.

Lu motioned to Lori knowing she understood what was required. Slowly with her legs trembling, she went to the familiar operating chair, which Lu adjusted so that Lori was in a reclined position. "Take off!" he said and it made Lori flinch in agony.

Her fingers slowly undid the blouse until Lu showed his frustration. "Take off clothes fast or I'll change rings to padlocks like hers," Lu whispered indicating Kim's upcoming dilemma. Lori quickly removed her top and bra hoping the ordeal would soon be over.

Lu picked up some instruments and gave orders. "Get nipples hard. Hard so it easier to pierce." He could have had two willing volunteers but Lu chose to ignore them. He wanted to humiliate Lori to the utmost so he was determined to get her to degrade herself by fondling her own breasts. "Get hard! Get nipples hard or else," he said with a tone indicating he would not repeat the order.

She blushed a brilliant red but did as the man demanded. Her fingers pinched the buds rolling them between her delicate fingertips with soft, loving care. She did not do it hard or in earnest until it was evident Lu was getting mad. Lu smiled at Lori's struggles and noticed how successful she was getting her nipples to look rock hard.

He was satisfied with the humiliation. It was time he got his hands of Lori's luscious boobs so he could do some feeling and groping of his own. He slapped her hands away with a stern slap. She put her arms down at her sides and closed her eyes not wanting to see the evil smile of triumph on the Chinaman's face. Lori desperately wanted to hit the man but knew any retaliation on her part would only worsen the episode.

Lu pinched and rolled Lori's nipples while pulling outward to stretch the nips beyond tolerable limits. She tried her best to relax knowing her body would be changed forever. She fully understood that the old man was fondling and playing with her titties but what could she do to prevent it, she reasoned? Lu marveled at the woman's extraordinary boobs and how her nipples stood erect. The two buds were perfectly defined and Lu purposely took his time.

Suddenly she felt a reprieve. Lu removed his hands from her breasts and Lori opened her eyes to see what he was doing. The horror of the situation hit her as Lu picked up a sterilized needle in one hand and a cleansing, alcohol pad in the other. Tears came to her eyes as Lu wiped the pad over her delicate nipple, then the other until he was satisfied they were germ free. Her heart beat rapidly in dismay as in a millisecond, Lu pierced her hardened nipple.

Tears ran down her flushed cheeks. She held her breath as the first nipple was pierced, then a second needle was put through the other. Lu purposely left the needles inserted in her nipples knowing the pain would subside. Lori actually sobbed while her manipulator went to work. Her mind followed Lu's actions, as she could not bear to watch. He skillfully replaced the needles with the jewelry she had selected.

The two onlookers found the procedure very alluring and provocative. They watched with wide eyes knowing they too would have it done to their precious nipples. Julia could not even blink afraid that she might miss the most erotic sight of Lu piercing her mother's nipples. She flinched when Lu's needle swiftly went through each hardened pebble anticipating what it would feel like.

Julia did not have to wonder for long. Lu performed the intimidating task in practiced fashion and motioned for the two women to switch places. Lori opened her eyes noticing the gold nuts on the ends of the barbells. The dull ache was easily forgettable when she thought of the upcoming explanation to Andy once she got home. She was still thinking of what to say when Lu helped her out of the chair while he motioned for Julia to take her place.

The young woman slowly slinked into the chair. Julia looked into the old tattoo artist's eyes and he did not have to say a word. Her hands performed the striptease he so dearly wanted until Lu was staring at bare flesh of her gorgeous boobs. Tan lines left little doubt that Julia liked to suntan and her dark complexion made the lighter colored ends seem appealing. Julia's breasts were almost the same size as her mother's but there was a definite firmness keeping them standing upright. Lu's mouth began to water but it would have to wait. Lu fully realized that Ken forecast his actions and the remaining young woman would suffer the greatest humiliation.

Julia was overly excited. She was baffled by the incredible tremors rushing through her body and she could feel dampness creeping into the crevice between her legs. Visions of the man she considered masculine and dominant filled her head. Julia could hardly wait to show Ken the golden trinkets. She watched the complete affair as Lu's fingers moved like magic. It surprised her that there was not much pain and she had to admit that the curved, bead rings looked utterly fascinating on her swollen nipples. Julia merely hoped that her master would adore them as well.

Lu was finished before Julia was ready to switch places with Kim. He grabbed her arm roughly pulling her out of the chair leaving lots of room for his new victim. Julia and Lori knew that Kim was going to suffer the same humiliating procedure as they had, but strangely they felt a higher degree of tension in the air.

Lu held Kim by the arm and guided her into the vacant chair. She tried to sit up fairly straight but Lu gave her a sudden push in the middle of her chest. Kim fell into a laidback position in the reclined chair getting a dire, submissive feeling lying on her back.


Some of Lu's customers had a great fear of needles and of experiencing the pain of a tattoo so he took the initiative to learn about conscious IV sedation. Used mainly in sleep dentistry, it was often called twilight sleep or dental sedation. He liked using this type of sedation on a client as the patient still understood and responded to any requests he made. It did cause a type of amnesia and left almost all clients with no memory of the tattoo.

Lu was very competent with IV sedation. He needed to ensure Kim's complete cooperation so he asked for assistance. "You help. You hold arms still so Lu can work," he said to Lori and Julia wanting them to each hold one of Kim's arms steady. They did, as he requested not thinking about why they followed his demands.

Kim was totally immersed in the impending dilemma. She believed that Lu was only going to do the dreaded piercing and that would end her turmoil. Her inaction allowed Lu ultimate control to perform the sedation. Suddenly Kim glanced at her arm and noticed the sneaky bastard had a needle in her arm. Her mouth opened as if to protest but all of a sudden she did not feel the urge to fight the man. Kim felt completely dazed and could not even feel her arm.

In a matter of seconds, Kim was at the mercy of the old tattoo artist. Lori and Julia watched in amazement as Kim seemed awake and even talked although her speech was slow and slurred. Lu had used IV sedation before but never for such evil purposes. But the illusion of having sex with such a seductive, young woman removed any lingering doubts he had when Ken explained his scheme.

The mother and daughter did not lift a finger to help their domineering neighbor. They watched as Lu sedated Kim making her a willing toy for his masculine pleasure. Lu reasoned the beauty of sedation was it left a client with no memory of what happened and the process was relatively safe because it did not affect a person's breathing. Lu knew the young woman would do whatever he demanded without any recollection of being sexually abused or experiencing the pain of a tattoo.

He suddenly shushed the two helpers away with a wave of his arms. Ken's directions came back to him. "I don't care how you do it, just put that fucking Seahawk tattoo on her sweet pussy," were his exact instructions. "Get it nice and close to her cunt, as close as possible is that clear?"

Lu felt anxiety for the upcoming encounter. He knew Kim would obey his orders but his patience was running thin. "Missy. You sit up and take off clothes. You need naked for Lu," he said with a big grin. His heart beat so fast that Lu was not sure he could wait to ravage Kim's sexy body. He was going to fuck this little victim but first he must fulfill Ken's demands.

"You hurry! Take off clothes! Take off clothes before Lu get mad," he whispered watching the helpless woman obey his orders. Kim's hands went to work but Lu's hands swiftly helped her remove every stitch leaving her naked and shivering. He guided her into a laidback position again on his operating chair while going to work immediately. She would remain sedated for only a short time and Lu had lots to do.

The nipples were magnificent. Lu stared at Kim's breasts and his cock jumped madly inside his pants. Her boobs were definitely unique and far different than most with the largest areolas, which seemed to be distended and swollen. Lu noticed how the big nipples were merely an extension of the puffy areolas and he drooled wondering what they felt like? He ran the tip of his tongue around his lips. Lu knew that he would have one of the gorgeous nipples in his mouth in a matter of minutes.

The two women watched with astonishment. The elder artist went to work and his hands moved with meticulous care. The cleansing swabs and sterilizing ointment felt cool and soothing on Kim's nips until the sharp pain hit. Lu inserted the initial needle in her left nipple before she could react. Her hands instinctively responded to the sharp pain but Lu spoke with a stern voice to stop any retaliation by the young woman. "Not move or maybe you lose nipple," he said with an evil grin. Kim was aware of everything around her but nothing registered in her conscious mind. She assumed he was kidding but somehow she did not dare move a muscle just in case.

Kim was captivated by what was happening to her breasts. Lu pierced Kim's enlarged nipples following strict procedures to ensure everything went correctly. He replaced the needles with titanium 'U' shafts to which he attached the golden locks. Lu let the locks dangle from her elongated boobs and all eyes were awestruck by the daunting event. He flicked the locks making them swing freely for no reason other than to make them appear extremely tantalizing.

Lori was positive the old man caressed and fondled the young woman's breasts much longer than need be but she was just glad it was not happening to her. The padlocks looked menacing and Lori was sure that Ken's plan was to humiliate Kim to display his superiority. She felt immense sympathy for Kim vowing to comfort her with motherly love once Lu was finished.

Kim was dazed with her mind floating through space without a care. Suddenly she felt the old man's hands on her lower extremities so she tried to shield herself. The past few minutes of her life and the next short while would always be independent from her cognoscente memory. Strangely, while she watched Lu perform magic on her flesh, Kim was unable to put up any form of resistance even though she thought his actions were wrong.

Under normal circumstances, Kim would have beat the old man off with every resource available but she had no desire to put up a fight. She was not the only one mesmerized by Lu when he took a razor off his instrument tray. Lori could not believe what was happening. The man spoke his orders in a steady, stern voice while his hands operated with swift precision. Kim's raised pelvis was shaved already but not clean enough for what Lu had in mind.

The two bystanders were shocked by the man's brash actions, as he boldly lathered and shaved the young woman. His fingers purposely moved the puffy lips to and fro even when the razor was not near Kim's narrow slit. "Keep hands away or you feel razor cut pussy. Put hands down," Lu whispered indicating he wanted Kim to keep her hands at her sides. Still in a trancelike state, she obeyed immediately giving Lu all the freedom he wanted.

There was no need for an explanation but Lu decided to give one anyway. "Lu fuck pretty slut. But first I put Seahawk tattoo on pussy like Mr. Ken say," he said to Lori. Lu put a stencil on Kim's freshly shaved pelvis pressing the template so that the Seahawk outline was clearly visible. He slowly removed the stencil and Julia gave a gasp of utter surprise. "Gawd, it's right beside her pussy. Oh gawd it's touching it," the young woman whispered to her mother. Lori desperately wanted to plead with Lu to shift the tattoo away from Kim's most precious jewel but knew he would not listen.

The young woman lay back in the soft, leather chair feeling much more relaxed than normal. She did not have a care in the world and readily shifted her body to comply with Lu's instructions. Julia was dumbfounded by Kim's bewildered state. "What will she say when she wakes up? Frig, she's going to be pissed," Julia whispered to her mother.

The tip of the hawk's beak was touching the upper most tip of Kim's slit appearing to be either going in or out of the woman's pussy. Lori and Julia knew the shock of seeing the tattoo when Kim regained her senses would surely cause the young woman to think of vengeance. 'But what could Kim do about it, ' they wondered?

Lu's machine buzzed and ink covered Kim's pearly, white flesh. He inked the template lines turning them into the popular Seahawk emblem. Near the end, Lu wiped excess ink from Kim's skin so the ominous tattoo was clearly displayed for the audience. Lori saw the tip of the bird's beak disappear into the wet opening. She knew Kim was going to be distraught when she saw the inked drawing once the sedation wore off.

Lori knew exactly where Lu got the idea for the tattoo. Instinctively her hand went to her butt feeling the evidence left by the tattoo artist not long ago. Her eyes shone when she watched Lu's deft hands ink Kim's unblemished body. Lori felt pangs of pity and much sympathy for the woman who she had grown very fond of a scant time ago. She decided that she would be there for Kim once the menacing old man was finished his degrading task.

Once the tattoo was completed and Lu cleaned Kim's pelvis of all the splattered ink, Lori realized Kim's dilemma had only begun. She noticed the uncaring and docile look in the young woman's eyes and knew the sedation would last a little longer. In horror, Lori watched Lu strip his trousers dropping his shorts at the same time. His sturdy, proud cock jerked in anticipation in front of his skinny hips while aimed at the perfect target.

Lori and Julia were standing together while Lu boldly ravaged Kim. Lori squeezed her daughter's hand just a little harder realizing they both would do almost anything for one man, Ken. Lori's admiration for her neighbor increased thinking of how ingenious he was in getting so many people to fall for his blackmailing schemes.

Although conscious and awake, the young woman would not remember getting fucked. She would willingly give her consent even though the disgusting act was against her morals. Lu felt supreme and in complete control. He leaned forward and whispered, "It time for slut to get fucked. You feel cock and show Lu how you like being his slut... put hand on cock!"

Her mind was totally confused. Kim knew that sex with a man was not something she would normally do, but she just couldn't grasp any reason for not obeying Lu. She could feel no shame and the repulsing request seemed far too commanding to refuse. Her fingers wrapped around his skinny shaft holding his pulsating ramrod out from his body. Kim spread her legs wide and allowed the old man to shuffle between them until he was almost touching her crotch.

Lu could have easily shoved his pecker into Kim but he wanted her to debase herself so he waited. The young woman sat on the very edge of the operating chair unable to move away from the man. The chair was a perfect height and it placed his pecker so close to Kim's pussy that both Lori and Julia could imagine the inevitable. Slowly, Kim's hand moved up and down his cock making him a very happy man. Lu's pecker throbbed madly but he wanted more. His hips jerked forward indicating one thing to Kim. Still in a trance, she pulled the head of his cock to her opening. She gasped out loud when her pussy lips spread surrounding the flared head much to the old man's delight.

The heat of her volcano was like an inferno to Lu. He had intended to prolong and hold off the intercourse, but he couldn't hold still for a measly second. He thrust with all his might to bury his weapon to the hilt. His hips began to vibrate with intense lust while his hands went to Kim's ass pulling her body forward. Lu dug his sharp fingertips into her flesh but still there was no pain in the young woman's head.

Her words were slurred as her mouth moved slow but Lori had no trouble discerning what Kim said. "I am... am a... a slut. Fuck me... yes, fuck me," Kim said not knowing any better. She fully understood her role and complied with Lu's wishes. Her upper body fell back on the padded, leather chair and Lu fucked his helpless wench with lost abandonment.

"I'm your slut... slut... slut," she whispered with her words trailing off into the extraordinary climax by the old man. Her head rolled from side to side as if she was lost. Lu's hips were a blur as he pumped his hard, skinny cock in and out of Kim with the same passion he experienced with Lori. He actually stared at the beautiful, older woman while fantasizing about having sex with not only Kim but Lori and Julia as well.

Lu's temperament changed so fast that Lori almost didn't have time to put Kim's clothes back on. The orgasm had drained the old man and his passion was replaced by feelings of guilt and remorse. "You go now. Go!" Lu said voicing his wishes with a stern tone.

Lori was at her best displaying motherly love towards the young woman. Kim was like a rag doll and moved her body in conjunction with Lori's instructions. Quickly, Lori dressed Kim and the three left the tattoo parlor in a rush. Julia could see her mother had her hands full so she drove while the two women got in the backseat. Lori was protective and hugged the still groggy woman as Julia drove them home.

Andy heard the car enter the garage. He quickly went to the door just as the three women got out of the car. His beautiful, young daughter had a concerned look on her face but it was his wife that he paid attention to. She helped their young neighbor as if the woman was drunk staggering and stumbling with every move.

Slowly they made their way into the house, as Andy waited for an explanation. "That man did it to her. He made that little bastard do it. He made Lu pierce her nipples... Oh gawd, he made him put that disgusting tattoo on her body," Lori said knowing Andy would know which tattoo. She tried to explain everything in just a few seconds taking fast and furious.

Wanting to know all the sordid details, her husband was overly excited. He helped his wife guide the staggering woman into the house until the pair fell onto the living room sofa. Lori kept her arms around the young woman in a display of affection that made Andy wonder about her motives. Intently Andy listened to every word Lori said, and with each passing minute, he was getting more and more aroused.

Lori started and ended her brief explanation with the visit to Lu's parlor. Although the fantasy and thoughts of what might have happened last evening and through the night filled Andy's head with immense images of lesbian lust, he was willing to wait. After all, he was horny as hell hearing all about nipple piercing and pussy tattoos and wanted desperately to see the changes to his wife's luscious tits.

Andy was utterly dismayed when Lori finished her torrid story and she left the living room with her girlfriend. The women were arm in arm as they went into the couple's spare bedroom. Andy watched his wife close the door and his jaw hit the floor with the daring display of valor.

Andy rushed down the hallway putting his ear to the door listening carefully to every sound. "I'm so dizzy. Oh God, what happened there? What did he do? Oh my God... my breasts... my pussy... the tattoo... but did he screw me when I was out?" the young woman whispered. She had vaguely heard Lori telling her husband about a tattoo, but could not bring herself to believe Lu had intercourse with her while she was out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.