Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ken Patterson relished having complete control over his next-door neighbors. The continuing saga seemed to get more exciting and more thrilling with each chapter in his life. His aroused mind went back over the episodes, which started innocently years ago. He managed to take pictures of Lori and her family without them being aware of what he was doing. Through his subversive actions, Ken managed to get naked pictures of both Lori and Julia plus shots of Lori and Andy acting thoroughly inhibited in the privacy of their backyard.

He chuckled at the incriminating photo album he put together for the evil purposes of blackmailing the family. First it worked to perfection with Lori, then Andy, and now Julia. God, he marveled at yesterday's events. Even his most hopeful aspirations of getting control over the young, sexy daughter did not come close to what eventually happened. Julia was not only turned into a devoted slut just like her gorgeous mother, but she willingly accepted her role of Ken's mistress.

The erotic scenes of Julia having sex with him, his two sons Sean and Troy, and his loyal dog, Rex, were totally mind-boggling. 'Holy fuck, ' he whispered, 'I've never seen a woman fuck like that.'

But Ken was not one to stand idly by and rest on his laurels. He remembered the luscious piece of ass, as he liked to call Kim, the young woman who lived down the block. She was a confessed lesbian but it was totally out of this world when he forced her to give him a blowjob. Maybe it was not the best BJ but it was more than rewarding watching her swollen his semen.

All reports from Sean, who was best friends with Kim's young brother, Joey, implied that she was a dominating bitch who liked to control all her friends. Sean mentioned how Kim tried the bossy crap on him but he quickly set her straight. In fact, through time, the two had become fairly good friends most likely because he was around their home a lot hanging out with Joey.

Yes, Ken decided. Kim was certainly worth perusing and he laughed at the possibility of actually getting into her panties. He was positive she would do anything to get complete control over her idol Lori and the sexy Julia. 'Hell, ' he chuckled, 'I'll even throw in hubby for the fun of it.' Ken pictured having the young woman ravage Andy's ass with the biggest strap-on imaginable.


Ken cooked burgers on the barbeque while his sons lounged nearby. Helen, Ken's wife, was only too happy to get a break from cooking and could hear her family's robust conversation. Luckily for Ken that she did not pay close attention or she might have heard him talking about future plans. "It will be a night to remember," he said. "Well for us that is. I'm not too sure the rest will want to remember how we fucked them all night," Ken said to his sons with a meaningful laugh.

He went on to explain his scheme. "I'm going to fuck that sweet-ass Kim. Fuck, I'm hard just thinking about getting into her panties." The three Pattersons were totally thrilled at all the possibilities and Ken proceeded to give Sean and Troy all the details. "I've already ordered the little honey to be here after your mother leaves for bingo. You bet I'm bribing little Kimmie and I'll be fucking her brains out by this time tomorrow," he whispered just loud enough for his son's to hear. "Listen, her reward for being my slut is that she can help herself to the best pussy in the neighborhood. Both of them! And guess what, I'm going to get the little bitch to fuck poor Andy too," Ken told his enthusiastic boys.

Ken outlined all his plans much to the delight of Sean and Troy. The teens listened to every word knowing their dad would include them in all the fucking around. Ken assured both that on Friday night they would be able to fuck more pussy than they could handle. The three chatted and all laughed at the many humorous remarks made by each as the wonderful afternoon passed until Helen joined them for something to eat.

Nothing else was said about Ken's plans for an afternoon rendezvous with Kim. His pretense for the meeting was so he and Kim could form a united front. Ken timed his arrival home from work the previous day perfectly so he could catch the young woman on her way home from college classes. "It will be the two of us. I have ultimate control over Lori, Julia and Andy too," he said holding Kim's complete attention. "We'll be partners sweetheart. I'll give you Lori... she's all yours. All I want is to watch you fuck that sweet-ass daughter. That is if you think you can handle such a sexy piece of ass," Ken whispered. It was almost a dare and Kim immediately felt the challenge to her honor.

Partners! At first the idea sounded ridiculous but after thinking about having the two women under her spell, Kim became overly excited which clouded her judgment. Kim's persona made her a perfect target for Ken. She naively thought that she could gain control of any situation, but Ken was even more calculating and conniving than she ever hoped to be. He used persuasion, reasoning and blackmail to convince the young woman to join forces with him. The two would conspire to have countless sexual encounters. Kim really wasn't interested in any affair with anyone other than Lori or Julia but certainly she would entertain other possibilities. Despite having sucked him off, in her wildest dreams, Kim did not think about having sex with her pushy neighbor.

Ken managed to convince the young woman that everything was being done for her benefit only. He instructed Kim to meet him across town at 22 Riverstone at 5 the next day. The owners of the residence readily allowed Ken to use their home to shoot advertising segments to promote his company. Ken's company had shuffled their busy schedule to fit the family's vacation plans and installed a backyard, hot tub system while they were away. Since installing the hot tub almost two weeks ago, Ken had taken full advantage of the family's gracious offer. Luckily, they would not be home for another three days and that fit clearly into Ken's plans.

He explained to Kim that they would make a perfect team and he assured her he would deliver Lori and Julia to her feet. The short, secret meeting was almost done but Kim needed more assurance. "Lori will be mine? You can make sure she comes to my place?"

Ken could see the excitement on her pretty face. "You bet sweetheart. I'll make sure she shows up at your door. You set the time and day and I'll make it happen," he said.

Kim wanted all the facts. "What about Julia? You said you wanted to watch."

"We don't have time for me to explain it all. People might start wondering why a gorgeous, young woman is putting the moves on me here in the middle of the street," he said with an obvious chuckle. His arrogance made Kim's anger flare, but she did not run away.

"You be at that address, and honey, bring your bikini. The water's hot and so are you, which should be a great fit, don't you think?" he whispered. "I just installed a hot tub at the place and it's time to test it. We'll have a party of two." His explanation was for the two of them to mull over the details of coercing Lori and Julia into a sexual affair with Kim. He assured the young woman that his two neighbors would be Kim's slaves and she could do whatever her heart desired with them.

Kim wondered at Ken's weird sense of humor but let the off-handed compliment slide. 'Surely he wouldn't try anything too serious, would he?' she wondered. The thought of wearing a bikini in front of the man did not bother her too much as she did love showing off. Kim had a great body and did not mind letting everyone know it. Like typical young people, she did not think anyone could be as unscrupulous or perverted as her neighbor, Ken Patterson. Unwittingly, Kim was on the same path as Lori and her family.

Ken turned and left her standing on the sidewalk. With a shrug of her slender shoulders, Kim rushed in the opposite direction wanting to get into the sanctity of her home. Sean was visiting his best friend and the boys were surprised by Kim's sudden entrance. She quickly ran by the teens and felt immense relief when she was behind the closed door of her bedroom.

In Sean's mind's eye, he imagined what Kim would look like naked. He nudged his friend in the ribs to get his attention as both boys stared after Joey's sister. He knew his father's plans and understood why Kim appeared nervous and upset.


All day during classes, Kim wondered if she should meet Ken. The 5 o'clock deadline approached and suddenly the young woman decided her fate. It was the glorious thought of possessing the two women like Ken promised that made up her mind.

She drove up to the sprawling residence at 22 Riverstone and noticed a curtain in the front window move. "The bastard is watching. I'll show him some skin and make the dirty bugger suffer," she whispered but her heartbeat started to quicken. In a matter of seconds, Kim felt flushed and fully energized with the thought of being alone with her tormenting neighbor. Ken's scheme of them being partners was truly exciting and Kim believed they were on an equal footing. She decided that paying a price for the rewards he offered was worth any demeaning act.

Kim went to the door and it opened right away to the shit-eating grin on Ken's rugged face. "Glad you are on time. I hate my sluts to be late and not follow orders," he said piggishly. Instantly Kim's face turned cold and serious. Oh, how she wanted to slap the obnoxious man but somehow he radiated a sense of power and control, which stopped her.

Ken motioned with a jerk of his hand that she should enter. Her first instinct was to flee but suddenly her feet were moving forward. She entered the room and when the door slammed shut, she jumped from the loud noise.

"Look sweetheart, you want pussy as much as I do so don't use that superior bullshit with me. Get your ass out to the backyard and let's see those gorgeous tits," he said and held her eyes in a deadly stare.

Kim didn't know how to combat the sudden show of force. Everything seemed to be so overpowering and she felt totally weak and submissive. Never in Kim's, young life had she felt such timorous feelings. Suddenly Ken was holding her by the elbow and guiding her towards a set of large, patio doors. She could hear voices coming from what must be the backyard and looked at Ken with a questioning look.

"That's Sean and Troy. They're here for the fun, so hope you don't mind. After all, they know everything and they both want to watch you suck my cock," he whispered making Kim's heart stop. She stared into the eyes of the devil and the standoff lasted a mere few seconds. Her feet were moving again and suddenly she found herself in the bright sunlight. She raised her hand to shield her eyes as Ken pushed her towards the steaming hot tub.

Ken was speaking but it took a few moments before Kim heard. "I hope you wore your bikini honey because we're goin' in," he said and promptly removed his clothes instantly stopping her breathing. Kim couldn't believe his bold, brazen act and watched as he stripped naked. He stood motionless before the shocked, young woman although he did not have to. His large pecker was placid and hung between his legs drawing Kim's eyes like a strong magnet, which put a grin on Ken's face.

The memory of what happened days ago flashed in her head. Ken catching her spying on her childhood idol, Lori, and watching her brother lose his virginity. Then disgusting images of Ken forcing her to suck his filthy cock as if she were his devoted slut became clear and vivid. When her baby brother and Ken's sons caught her on her knees paying homage to the vile man's genitals, she merely shuddered but did not stop sucking his big cock.

She should have felt rage and been filled with a fury at what was happening at that moment, but she did not. A shiver shot through her body realizing her only thoughts were how different a man's pecker looked when he was not fully aroused. She watched Ken's penis hanging downward and swinging slowly as he casually moved to the tub. He sat down in the hot water and thankfully shielded his lower body from her eyes but it took longer for her breathing to resume.

Kim could tell that the affair was going downhill in a hurry. She realized that there was only a slim hope at keeping her tormentor at bay. Suddenly the assumed party of two threatened to become a full-blown orgy. Ken motioned for her to comply with his demands and his face indicated 'or else.'

Thankfully, she wore her bikini under her clothes. Still it was a mystery to Kim why she started removing her garments rather than fleeing. She stood on the cedar decking and slowly took off her t-shirt, shorts and sandals. Kim noticed the three, wide-eyed males ogling her skimpily attired body and realized she was an incremental piece to the unfolding puzzle. Somehow it gave Kim a feeling of power and a sense that she held an element of control over what would happen.

Kim's bikini left very little to the imagination. The young woman was probably her own worst enemy as she turned Ken into a determined mastermind. 'She has a body to die for, ' Ken told his sons on a few occasions and he was resolute to fuck her if it was the last thing he did. The suit gave Ken a hard-on from the moment Kim stripped her clothes revealing her sexy body. The water was clear enough for Kim to see his obvious aroused state but it did not worry her. She giggled knowing it was easy to make a man suffer.

The sound of Ken's voice broke her train of thought. "Honey get in, the waters great. We can discuss my plans. Talk about how you are going to have Lori and Julia for your very own."

Suddenly Kim remembered why she was there. Slowly her feet shuffled until she stood at the edge of the hot tub. Seeing the three Pattersons stare at her near nakedness continued to build her confidence. There was a space between Sean and Ken, which appeared wide enough to allow her to retain some freedom from her tormentors. She put one leg in the hot water and then stepped in completely sitting down as quick as possible.

Everything had progressed beyond Ken's expectation. He was smart enough to realize that taking things too fast would be a fatal mistake. "Sean! Make us drinks before we get down to the nitty-gritty," he said giving Kim a pleasant smile. The teenager served drinks and the time passed with idle chitchat. Kim knew Ken was up to no good but waited for him to eventually get to the point of the evening.

The talk was somewhat nervous and did not flow smoothly. That did not bother anyone because each understood it was a cat and mouse game. Ken would get to the point in good time. The first drink was nice and the second made Kim feel more relaxed with a warm, queasy feeling in the pit of her tummy. Sean served a third and Ken was getting impatient.

It was subtle. Ken and Troy slid across the hot tub seat until they were next to Kim. She suddenly realized it was a mistake to remain in the hot tub with her neighbors. Kim recognized Ken and Troy would surely overpower any resistance from a woman who was much smaller than either of them. Ken put his thick, muscular arm around her slender shoulders and prevented any attempt by Kim to stand up. Troy's body was pressed against her and left no wriggle room.

Ken's arm easily held Kim upright with her back against the wall of the tub. Her fearful eyes watched him nonchalantly toss a bikini bra across the yard and she wondered how that could be? Stunned, she glanced down at her chest and saw her titties were bare. Her boobs seemed to float on top of the steamy water and all Kim could do was slouch in the tub until the water covered her breasts.

Suddenly, Ken's big hand closed on her tit. He squeezed and fondled her like a teenager and he honestly felt like one. It was the first time in her life that the idea of having intercourse with a man appeared likely. Troy did his best to keep Kim's arms pinned at her sides while his dad feasted on her gorgeous titties.

Being mauled by a brute, Kim did her utmost to imagine it was a girl kissing and caressing her breasts and in doing so she reasoned there would be no problems controlling the affair. Ken worshiped to her firm boobs like a man possessed. He was certainly rough, a lot rougher than the twins, or any of her other girlfriends.

Kim's daydream flashed to the twins. One particular sexual encounter came to mind and it made her shiver with an enormous feeling of lust. It might have been one of those kinky moments that everyone gets, but Kim had made an agreement with the twins. The two, young women would make love to her and use complete dominance, which was something foreign to Kim.

In all her affairs and relationships, Kim was the leader or the governing person especially in her lesbian encounters. She shuddered remembering how the twins tied her hands and feet to the four corners of a bed. They worked together, one above and one below and fucked Kim until she begged them to make her orgasm. It was a climax like no other and although it was months ago, the memory was vivid and animate.

The erotic dream about the episode put a little smirk on her pretty face and she appeared to be in a trance. Ken's molestation gave Kim very similar feelings. Every time her hand slipped free from Troy and went to protect a breast, Ken attacked the other. In complete frustration, Kim eventually allowed him complete freedom, making Ken the happiest of men.

"Open your legs sweetheart, it's time for a Patterson cock," he whispered.

Suddenly Kim found new strength and determination. She struggled and pushed against Ken's muscular chest but she was no match for the powerful man. In a flash her bikini bottom was ripped from her seductively rounded hips and Kim's breath caught at the expectation of Ken screwing her sexy body.

Knowing that Ken was about to sexually ravage her body, fear gripped the normally confident girl as she became fully aware that she was incapable of stopping the man. Her eyes shifted from Ken's rugged, manly face to his dark, controlling eyes. "Please, oh please. It's gone far enough, please... I'm, I'm a virgin."

As soon as she said it, Kim knew it was a mistake. She didn't want to play his game but found the confrontation too tempting and abruptly changed tactics. "You bastard. Use me for your filthy pleasure but I hate all men. You're nothing but a dirty scum bag," she whispered. Her demise was imminent but that did not stop Kim from protesting.

Her pleas and struggles were made to infuriate the man and make him even more determined. "I hate you. I'm only here because you made me come. And please don't touch me with that thing," she moaned as her hand was forced to Troy's crotch. Kim never stopped twisting and turning in an attempt to stay free of the two, which merely added to Ken and his son's pleasure.

Ken planned for a final onslaught to become the young woman's master. "Now I know you love Lori and you proved that the other day. I'm sure you would do anything to protect your secret lover so no one in the city ever finds out you had sex with her," Ken said knowing it was the beginning of the end. "I think you would do anything to have sex with her. Now sweetheart I have something extra for you. Julia... Would you like Julia too? I can ensure she is yours," he whispered pausing for effect.

Kim's heart beat fast in anticipation from knowing her neighbor was sure to surprise her. "You can have Julia too. You can fuck the little bitch and I can make it happen," Ken said and saw the heightened excitement written on Kim's beautiful face.

'Could he be serious?' she wondered. 'That damn, little miss-perfect. That damn, goodie two-shoes. She thinks she's better than me. Well, I'll show the little bitch she's good enough to eat my cunt, ' Kim thought to herself accepting the man's offer immediately.

Ken could see her mind going over the possibility. He knew she would accept his proposition, as he understood about being a dominator. "But you have to do one thing for me. You have to use a strap-on and fuck Lori's husband with it."

Ken saw the glint of devilment in her eye even before she answered. "You promise that I can have both Lori and Julia?" she asked needing him to agree one more time. "Okay, you prick, I'll do it." She looked at him and could see he had something else on his mind. Instantly, Kim understood there would be a high price to pay for Ken's promised rewards and what that high price would be. Kim did not even have to ask. She knew from his body language that he wanted to have intercourse with her. Oddly, the thought did not bother her all that much, but instead sent a shiver down her spine. She was the type of woman who would do almost anything to get her way. Sex with a man was something new but the thought did offer a purely interesting angle. To broaden one's horizon was always something Kim took pride in doing.

Below the surface of the water, Kim's body was being submarined. It was futile to stop the hands groping and fondling her titties and even lower. Troy who was beside her felt her up much to his delight. He had his left hand on her boob while his right hand was holding her dainty hand in his crotch. Kim's fingers were wrapped around his throbbing pecker, which was getting harder by the second.

Sean had jumped in the hot tub after serving drinks and enjoyed the sight from across the tub. He watched his younger brother and father molest the young woman knowing he would get a turn. Kim was facing Sean and he admired her sexy body with a growing hunger.

Suddenly, Ken forced Kim to stand. He sort of rolled her around his knees until she was standing between his legs still facing Sean. It was easy moving her body through the water and he held her steady with his hands on her shapely hips. Kim's butt was mere inches in front of him and Ken was in awe from the sight of such a perfectly, rounded ass.

Kim's heart beat so fast that blood rushed to her head making her head throb like mad. The anticipation was excruciating, which made her breathing get very ragged fearful of what exactly Ken planned for her. She felt his fingertips digging into her tender flesh and suddenly realized the awful peril of what was happening. It wasn't just going to be Ken, but his two boys too.

Ken slouched slightly in his seated position forcing his hips upward and pulled Kim back so that she was forced to sit in his waiting lap. She felt his hard cock poke her backside but thankfully it missed the intended target. Kim wriggled her butt until the head of Ken's pecker slipped away from her crotch, but in so doing, it slid forward through the narrow space between her thighs. She could feel the thick steel running along the entire length of her pussy, which made her tremble with worry.

Kim could not see clearly through the steamy water but looked down anyway. She could barely make out the head of Ken's penis poking out from between her thighs and it sent a shiver through her body. For the first time in her life she realized that she might get fucked with a real penis. The memory of being forced to suck Ken's, ominous cock was still fresh in her mind but all of a sudden the consequences were even more drastic.

The hot water came up to her boobs making them sort of float on the surface. Sean was getting a perfect view and ogled Kim's luscious tits hoping for an opportunity to molest his best friend's sister. His eyes opened wider as he watched his dad's big, calloused hands reach around Kim's slender frame. Ken grabbed the titties pretending he was a kid experiencing something strange. His strong fingers pinched the ends of Kim's tits and stretched the luscious nipples out from her chest until she protested out loud.

She looked at what Ken was doing to her boobs. He rolled the nipples around like he was crushing a grape and Kim wondered what he planned. Suddenly a mixture of pain and stimulation shot through her head but any hurt quickly passed, being replaced by total stimulation. All her girlfriends were tender and caring when caressing Kim but Ken was crude and brazen. Yet somehow, she found his unwanted caresses unique and exciting.

Kim held onto the hope that this affair was similar to all the others in her past. Those affairs were all with girls or women, and she anticipated that with Ken, she would eventually gain the upper hand. But Kim would find out that the best she could hope to achieve with her powerful neighbor was an equal footing. Ken dearly wanted a partnership with his youthful neighbor knowing many rewards would come of it.

The rewards would be for both Kim and Ken. Kim would get to possess the two women she had admired and worshiped for years giving enough incentive to succumb to Ken's disgusting demands. Kim would be happy to be the man's devoted servant as long as his promises were fulfilled to her satisfaction.

Suddenly there was a lot of movement. The water swirled and Kim sort of floated as her body was easily shifted upward. Ken's hands dropped to the sides of her hips. There was a moment of stillness and quiet, as she floated in the hot water, before he yanked back and downward. Kim felt his thick pecker fill her opening and the lights went out.

Kim did not think in all her dreams that she would ever have sex with a man. Her mind was now in turmoil. Being fucked by a big dildo was one thing but somehow a real cock seemed different. Ken began a slow, steady pumping and his cock stroked in and out of her tight pussy filling her inner being with every thrust. It almost appeared to Sean that his dad was using Kim as a masturbator. Her body was featherweight in the water and Ken easily moved her up and down in his lap.

Someone was kissing her breasts but Kim did not care. Her total concentration was on Ken and what was happening inside her virgin territory. She remembered thinking, 'When is he going to be finished?'

Suddenly a foreign spasm shot through her insides and Kim wondered why? Ken's tempo increased until he was screwing her like a madman. He sat on one of the hot tub benches and Kim sat in his lap like a loyal servant. The water level was around their chests and Kim's breasts looked totally seductive bobbing in the water. Obediently, her hand remained on Troy's pecker and the young teen kept his hand wrapped around Kim's to ensure the servant gave him a stimulating handjob with his help.

Sean's eyes were glazed and he worshiped a glorious tit by devouring a nipple in his hungry mouth. Kim was not used to lovers being so demanding or so challenging. Suddenly another, and another spasm rocketed through her tender midsection. Kim did not believe the sensations, which were making her body belie the fact she did not desire sex. Ken's strong fingers dug into her flesh surely to leave marks and he was determined to fuck her demonstrating sheer dominance. No one had ever treated Kim in such a demeaning and sordid manner but strangely it did not upset her.

Ken suddenly got a brilliant inspiration. He withdrew his cock from the volcanic cavity and quickly forced Kim to stand. He pushed her forward until she was at the edge of the tub and put his hand in the center of her back. With a hard, demanding shove, Ken made her bend over at the waist. Kim had to put her hands on the edge of the tub to retain her balance and that left her extremely vulnerable from behind. Ken pressed into to her buttocks with one thing in mind. He gave a violent thrust with his hips.

His cock was aimed perfectly at Kim's opening and abruptly filled her cunt. The violent attack took the air out of Kim's lungs with an "Oppphh!" Ken did not pause, he fucked her with a vengeance, causing her body to rock and shudder with every brutal thrust of his big cock. His son's cheered him on. Ken did not disappoint and he pumped in and out of Kim's precious pussy with a rage not known to her. She was afraid to move her hands for fear of falling and hitting her head on the tub so she remained obedient.

Sean began rubbing her arm with his hardened cock even slapping her every so often with his hard meat. He teased Kim and wanted her to be fully aware that the session was far from over. "C'mon honey. You're goin' to suck my cock next," came a warning from her brother's best friend. "Damn, I never thought I would see you fucking a man," Sean stated marveling at Kim's sexy nakedness. Her titties swayed seductively under her heaving chest and he grabbed a swinging nipple.

Ken's hands were firmly around her slender hips once again. Every time he pumped forward with his powerful hips, he pulled back on Kim's shapely hips. When the head of his swollen cock pierced her virgin womb, Kim almost fainted. She gritted her teeth and prayed he was almost finished. She wondered, 'How much more can I take?' The sensations she felt deep inside were new, but still quite recognizable.

Kim traveled through time realizing her plight was to satisfy her neighbor if she was to achieve her ultimate goal. Ken's movements got very jerky and erratic losing all rhythm. She become conscious that he was filling her reservoir with his filthy seed but Kim did not care. Her mind left reality and imagined she was making love with a woman. She thrust her hips backward with all her might at the phantom woman. Kim welcomed the assault knowing full well she would be a bitch for the first time in her life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.