Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ken took another minute to ponder the future. His heart did a quick flutter when he envisioned Lori's beautiful daughter and how he planned to get into her panties. "Fuck," he said to himself, "I'll bet she is even a better fuck than her mother." He already had set plans in motion to seduce the girl. Ken marveled at how the blackmail against Lori had worked and did not see why a similar scheme would not work with Julia. The thought made his pecker jerk a few times in eagerness and he chuckled.

He sat in front of his computer and clicked on 'Mail'. The inbox opened and he noticed one particular email. He quickly selected it and smiled broadly as he read. "I would be pleased to be the model for your advertising and would like to meet with your company to discuss the terms. I have put the signed contract in the mail and it should be back to you shortly. The Monday 3 p.m. appointment time is good and I will meet your representatives at the address given in the contract." Ken's stomach did many summersaults in anticipation reading that Julia had agreed to be a model for the marketing campaign he planned for his business.

The scheme was a masterpiece and Ken was proud to be the innovator. He had called in a favor from his long time friend who worked at the college Julia attended. Ken attained a list of all the students in Julia's management marketing class and sent an offer letter to each student. In it, he stated that a new company was being started that installed backyard, recreational equipment. The company wanted to conduct a photo shoot for a future advertising promotion and deemed it necessary for the success of the business.

Since it was a pool and hot tub company asking for models, he asked for recent photos in a swimming suit, which made the proposal more legitimate. Ken received numerous replies and had to admit that more than one was interesting. One girl in particular sent a photo of herself wearing a one piece, with the one piece being bottoms only. 'Something to keep in mind, ' he mused.

Julia submitted very conservative photos but Ken envisioned the ones he used to blackmail her sexy mother. Ones that showed a beautiful, young woman suntanning naked in the secluded backyard and ultimately started Lori's demise. Also ones that were about to begin the demise of a daughter that Ken dreamed of making a slut just like her adorable mother.

The formality of running a contest was true genius on Ken's part and he basically ignored all the entries except Julia's. His heart beat fast when he saw Julia's acceptance email and he held off making a reply. He considered waiting until receiving the formal contract in the mail with the devious thought of making the young woman suffer. She wanted the promising modeling offer and would surely be on pins and needles waiting for a confirmation from his company, he thought.

Julia was unaware of Ken's total domination of her loving parents. The contest to pick a winner for an advertising, photo shoot offered good money plus an opportunity for other photo layouts and bit movie parts. The details did mention there may be a requirement for some semi-nude pictures but promised nothing too risqué. Lori could tell by the excitement in Julia's voice when she told her about the offer that her daughter looked forward to winning the contest. Since their daughter was now over twenty years old, Lori and Andy had no choice but to support her.

Astounded at how everything was falling in place, Ken decided, 'Yes! 'I'll send her an email in a couple of days.' With the developing prospect that he would turn Julia into a devoted slut like her mother he exclaimed, "Damn yes! I'll have the daughter too!" Visions quickly filled his head of the modeling photo shoot developing into a gangbang, much like it did with her mother, Lori.

Ken had just installed a big, backyard hot tub for family friends who were on vacation for two weeks. The family had pleaded with Ken to do the installation and construction while they were away to which he graciously agreed. It worked into his plans perfectly and the friend readily agreed that Ken could use their backyard for an advertising session for his company.

His intentions were simple. Julia would show up for the appointment and he would blackmail her into complying with his demands. He was determined to use pressure and dominate the young woman right from the start. He would explain in no uncertain terms that she would perform just like her slut mother, or else. His grin was devilish when he imagined Julia naked and having an orgasm while he fucked her brains out. Ken was never short of male chauvinism and his ego flourished dreaming of sex with Lori's beautiful daughter.

Ken planned to show Julia the photos he collected over the years of her and her parents in the privacy of their own backyard. 'Well, ' he chuckled, 'a yard they assumed was private.' But Ken had turned his neighbor's backyard into his personal hunting ground. He was positive that once the young woman saw her naked photos, and ones of her mother and father in compromising positions, she would do anything to keep them secret.

If that did not work, Ken had put together a complete album of her mother's photos. Ones, which showed her naked, naked sucking his cock, naked sucking his son's cocks, naked being fucked by all three Patterson's, and naked with Rex humping her like she was the purest bitch of all time. Ken was sure that Julia would become a devoted servant to keep such immoral or compromising pictures from being made public or being posted on any web site.

'God, ' he thought, 'Once she sees Rex fucking her mother, she'll be putty in my hands.' Ken smiled and was thoroughly confident his plan would work. 'It's fucking foolproof, ' he thought. 'The sexy, little bitch will do anything once she sees her slut mother on her fucking hands and knees with Rex's big bone buried in her cunt.' Eventually, he sent a confirmation to Julia and the rendezvous was set for the upcoming, holiday Monday.

The days went by in a complete blur for Julia as well as the Pattersons. Each having a vision of what was going to happen, only Julia's vision was totally unsuspecting and naïve. Ken made sure he outlined the plan to his sons. He arranged for the boys to be present but remain out of sight until he needed them. They would stay hidden while he coerced the gorgeous, young neighbor into performing lewd acts so he would keep the incriminating pictures of her family from being revealed.

Not that he would ever show others the damning pics, Ken reflected. He would only use them to blackmail the young woman but she would never know that.

Ken prepared the intended photo shoot area down to the most intimate detail. He had two cameras set up on tripods and aimed at stunning backdrops behind the new hot tub. Extra lighting stood off to the side and gave the whole area a sublime appearance. He had a couple of towels lying on a cedar bench and the hot water gave off a slight mist indicating the water was steaming hot.

He planned to proceed with the pretense it was a genuine photo session then break open the blackmailing material. The fateful day arrived and Ken could hardly wait for the 3 o'clock deadline. He peeked out the window to see a familiar car come into view.

Julia drove up to the house at #22 Riverstone Crescent and suddenly wondered, 'Why is the shoot in a residential location?' Shrugging it off, she parked in the driveway of the sprawling residence and gathered her bag before heading for the door. Standing at the large double doors, she hesitated before ringing the bell. It took a few seconds until the door opened and the smiling face of a man appeared. She was utterly shocked to see her next-door neighbor and stared at him with a most bewildered look.

"Hello Julia, sorry to be so official with our proposal but you can never be too cautious. We do get all kinds of nuts who want to model and take off their clothes for the camera. But we wanted to make sure we chose the right girl, the one who would do justice to our promotional advertising. After all, it's about selling pools and hot tubs and as you know, business is booming in the area right now," Ken told the young woman who remained quiet while listening to his explanation.

"You had the best credentials of any candidate and my company is pleased to welcome you to be the model for 'KP's Hot Tubs & Pools'," he continued. "Please forgive the studio, but we thought it was best to use an actual location where one of our hot tubs was installed," Ken stated as he waved his hand to indicate the residence. "We just put in a system for this family and they graciously agreed to allow us to use it for the shoot as they are away for a couple of weeks," he informed the shocked Julia.

So far everything the man had said was true. That included the details about the contest even though it was rigged so that Julia would win. She stood in the doorway trying hard to grasp what was really happening.

"Come, I'll show you the tub and where I will be taking the pictures," Ken said and motioned for Julia to follow him to the back yard. He turned and headed across the wide living room towards the patio door leading to the backyard. Julia held her ground for a brief moment. She watched his large, muscular body retreat until he reached the large, glass doors. With a reluctant shrug of her slender shoulders, she followed not knowing what else to do. Julia definitely had a funny feeling about the shoot but did not see any real harm pursing it a little further.

Entering the yard, Julia could see that Ken had a couple of tripods with cameras set up around a steaming hot tub. She took in the area with a glance, noticing that it did look very attractive with new cedar decking surrounding the large tub. The steam drifting up from the hot water gave off a sort of surreal appearance. Julia was sort of awestruck by the picturesque beauty.

Julia looked around for a photographer or anyone else that might be doing the shoot. Ken saw her questioning look and knew she was about to bolt from the place. He quickly decided it was time to nail the coffin shut. This was what Ken was good at. Once a weakness showed in an opponent, he was like a bulldog and attacked the opening like it was a life or death situation.

"Don't worry, honey. I will take all the pictures and I have done it hundreds of times. Look, your signature is on the contract and we have a legal, binding agreement sweetheart," Ken stated and held up the contract smiling so confidently that it frightened Julia somewhat.

'Damn, ' Julia wanted to say. 'Please don't refer to me as your loving girlfriend because you're the last person in the world I would ever be intimate with.' She did a quick about-face to leave and made only a couple of steps towards the exit before Ken's voice stopped her dead.

He spoke knowing his words would have a dire affect on his young neighbor. "Your mother did a shoot for me and I thought it was a great idea for you to follow in her footsteps," Ken said softly but Julia heard every word as if he yelled. Her heart began to beat much faster as Ken kept up the attack. Julia desperately wanted to keep her feet moving but hesitated not sure of Ken's intent.

"In fact sweetheart, I have put together a book on my sinful, next-door neighbors that I am sure people would find sensational and erotic. In fact sweetie, you could say that the pictures are quite incriminating. And you are in there as well, in true living color... naked as a jaybird," he said and Julia remained frozen on the spot. He swiftly moved up to her and shoved a photo album at her.

"I didn't want to revert to blackmail, but... here it is. See for yourself. If you're a good girl, I promise not to post any on a porno web site. You and you alone, can keep all the incriminating pictures of your family secret," Ken said and saw her face turn cold. It was going to be a battle but one he would surely win, he assured himself. "You model for me and let me do the shoot like it was laid out in the contract, and you will save your family any public humiliation," he told the young woman who by now was filled with total confusion.

Ken daringly pushed the book into her hands and Julia stared at the cover in sheer disbelief. 'Lori - A Neighbor's Delight' was written in bold letters across the cover and Julia was totally shocked. Numbly, she looked at the thick album. She didn't know what else to do but open it to see what evidence the vile man held.

Julia opened the cover and saw pictures of a much younger girl, herself, laying in her own backyard sun tanning. Her memory went back a few years. It was obvious what really happened by the way the pictures progressed from a girl wearing a two-piece swimsuit to one that was completely naked. 'Oh gawd, ' she thought, 'how did he do this?'

She flipped the page and it revealed a husband and wife who acted like they were in total privacy. The various pictures showed her mother and father naked and Lori's sexy body was pressed into the patio door glass. Julia could see every intimate detail of the sexy body and it did not take any imagination to know her mother had the nicest pair of boobs. Also, there was no evidence of body hair on her mother's lower regions and the hint of her pussy was clearly evident.

Faster she flipped the pages and every one seemed to get more immoral and more revealing. Some depicted Lori sucking Ken's cock, and then had the two locked in heated intercourse leaving no doubt her mother was being fucked by their hated neighbor. Suddenly, Julia came to pics of Ken's sons. First, her mother was sucking their impressive cocks, and then it showed the two teens having sex with her. Julia found it increasingly harder to breath and her heart rate soared.

She came to images of a man. "Oh gawd," she whispered, "It's dad!" Julia did not want to believe what she saw but right before her were pictures of her own father sucking another man's cock. Everything about the pictures was demoralizing, from the blowjob images to the size of the man's penis.

Suddenly Julia was blown away. She stared at the photos not wanting to believe that they were of her very own mother. Her determination and will had remained strong all the while sifting through the various pictures of sinful lust right up until the first one depicting the mangy dog from next door. Julia, herself, had many run-ins with Ken's dog and always thought of the mutt as a nasty, dominating, unruly beast. The first photos showed the dog's large cock, and Julia saw it almost appeared unreal hanging down between his hairy, hind legs.

Slowly, like she was in a trance, Julia turned the page and her breathing stopped. The pictures showed the dog on top of her mother and there was no sign of his cock. Pictures were taken from every angle and the last one on the page showed the united couple from the rear of the woman. Julia imagined the enormous, doggie cock buried deep inside her nearly naked mother and she had never seen anything so earth-shattering.

Her breathing did resume but it came in short ragged bursts. Her teary eyes shifted from one picture to another, then page to page and Ken knew he had her. Timidly, she raised her eyes and peered into the dark eyes of Satan's son. "Wha... What do you... want... from me?" Julia asked with worry written on her pretty face.

Ken grabbed a bag from the patio table. It held the apparel that he wanted his model to wear. He quickly reached out and took the photo album from Julia's trembling fingers and replaced it with the bag. "Here! You can use one of the rooms inside to change and please wear the pink one first," he whispered and pointed to the side patio door. The orders sent a shiver down Julia's spine but somehow her knees did not buckle like she thought.

She contemplated ways to get out from under the heavy weight she felt on her shoulders, but there seemed to be no viable solution. Ken glared at her like a powerful dominator and her legs began to move. She was about to enter the house when she stopped.

"If I model for you, will you ensure that none of the pictures get out?" Julia asked in a pleading voice. "You have to promise me that you won't distribute any of the pictures of me or my family. Is that a promise?" she asked needing his reassurance for whatever reason.

"No problem, sweetheart! You model and do the shoot for me and I'll make sure that nobody sees the incriminating evidence," he said reassuringly.

Every time he used the loving terms of endearment, it made her shiver in disgust. Julia realized Ken was no longer the bad-mannered slob that lived next door but a powerful, controlling man. She shuddered from the fact his blackmail seemed too overwhelming.

Suddenly Julia realized Ken was speaking to her. "I have two suits in the bag which I would like you to wear. You will probably recognize the suits from the pictures of your mother. I want you to wear the pink one for the first pictures," he said to reconfirm his earlier orders.

"You may recognize the white one as the one your mother wore in the pictures when she fucked old Rex boy," he said making it sound like Lori was the aggressor. "We can save the white one for later," he said and laughed at her frightened appearance. "We use these outfits in all our advertising and would like to stay consistent with what we have done in the past," Ken told her and indicated to the bag in her hands.

Julia's feet refused to move until her mind flashed back over the photos Ken had in his sordid album. She could not remember seeing a swimsuit so skimpy as the white one and she suddenly realized he expected her to wear it for modeling. The sight of her very own mother wearing the skimpy outfit almost as if she were modeling it for Rex blazed through her head. More pictures burned into her memory, those of her mother with the tiny white patches shifted off her adorable tits revealing just how luscious her boobs were.

Her distraught mind drifted through the incriminating evidence. Suddenly, a vision of Rex humping the naked buttock of a willing bitch filled her head. The pictures correctly depicted how the narrow string running between Lori's legs offered absolutely no protection. The images showed how the dog had succeeded in uniting with a woman. Probably the most damaging picture was the one showing Rex's cock embedded in her mother and the photographer had skillfully shown the dog's small balls hanging behind the woman's ass.

Julia shivered, as her memory was so vivid. It portrayed how the puffy labia shut tightly around the small piece of doggie meat between Rex's knot and balls. 'OMG, ' she thought realizing the cock was inside, even the swollen knot she had heard about. One picture in the sequence actually showed a trickle of almost clear fluid formed on the tip of Lori's hairless pelvis.

Ken could see Julia was thinking; thinking of ways to combat his superiority and strength. He let her ponder the horrid situation, securing in his belief that she loved her parents more than anything else in the world. The photo alum had a drastic affect on the young woman and he wanted her to realize that he held all the cards.

Abruptly, he decided to alleviate some of her worries just to make the afternoon go a little smoother. "I merely want you to pose for me so I can take some gorgeous pictures that I can use for advertising. I find that customers like seeing shots of beautiful women around my hot tubs and it seems to sell them. All I want to do is sell lots of hot tubs and pools honey, so don't get all wound-up on me," Ken said with a serious look on his rugged face.

"So all you want is me to model in front of this hot tub and once you take the pictures, that's it?" she asked still not sure whether to go through with the job or if she believed him at all.

"Sweetheart... Look, I can get any good looking broad to model for the shoot but... since your mother has done it for me already, I thought it was a nice angle keeping it in the family," Ken said and waited a perilous minute for the details to sink into Julia's confused head.

"Oh, maybe Lori didn't tell you that she modeled for my company... I must admit, she has a body to die for," he said with a grin. "Hell, lets get down to the bare facts sweetheart. Your mother is my devoted slut. She'll do anything for me!"

Julia was dumbfounded. She didn't know what to believe. The pictures surely did back up his boastful statements and seeing her mother in so many compromising poses was profound. It was frightening to think that the evidence of her mother being fucked by the disgusting neighbor, by his two sons, and then his mangy dog could ever be exposed.

Although Julia had seen many erotic and numerous porno pictures, she had not seen ones that caused her to feel such intense desire. Her heart beat was so rapid that she felt completely flushed while her breathing had become very ragged. For a fleeting second, she felt what seemed like jealousy. How could such an evil man make her feel anything remotely like jealousy, she wondered?

Julia clutched the bag tightly in her hand and suddenly felt overpowered by the domineering man. Slowly as if she were in a daze, Julia obeyed and went to the first open door inside the house to change like Ken demanded. She closed the door and fell back against it uttering a huge sigh of relief to finally be alone.

Thoughts of what Ken wanted her to do, and what the repercussions would be, filled her with doubts. She could not understand how mental images of her mother were replaced with clear, vivid pictures of herself being the one assaulted by the rugged Pattersons. Nothing so drastic had ever happened to her and at that very moment, her inner being had never felt so stimulated or responsive.

Her dainty hand went into the bag and pulled out the pink material. Holding it up for appraisal, she noticed how skimpy and revealing it was going to be. Suddenly she got the urge to see the other one and pulled out a white piece of cloth that would stretch ones imagination to call it a swimsuit. "Oh my gawd," Julia whispered, "he can't be serious? I may as well be naked," she whispered.

Suddenly she realized that the likelihood of him making her completely disrobe was probable and she shivered with the possibility. It was excitement, even desire that she felt instead of disgust and that made her feel guilty for actually wanting Ken to see her naked.

Quickly she shoved the white suit back into the bag and threw it onto a chair. "Christ, if I don't do what he wants, he will post my mom's pictures all over the net," Julia thought. Her hands trembled as she disrobed and consciously donned the pink suit pulling and stretching the small patches so that her most private parts were fully covered. There was a full-length mirror in the room and Julia looked at her reflection. It was a beautiful garment and she had to admit it made her look sexier than at any time in her life.

Her dark, tanned skin looked even more enticing against the pink material and she could see the three triangle shaped patches were smaller than her own sun-tanning suit. Somehow the evidence of lighter tanned lines showing around the patches appeared alluring. Focusing on her breasts, she was astounded at how hard her nipples had gotten and how they pushed out the flimsy material. Surely they would draw the stare of the evil man, she realized.

"Will he approve? Will he like what he sees?" she whispered wondering if Ken would think she was a real, grown woman. The shameful uncertainty brought on an instant regret for thinking of something so wrong. She could not delay any longer and her movements were deliberate and shaky as she slowly returned to the patio.

Julia was greeted by Ken's smiling face and he acknowledged her beauty. Why she felt happiness or satisfaction for pleasing her hated neighbor was a complete mystery to Julia. "You look adorable and as gorgeous as your mother in that suit," he said when she entered the backyard. "I bought that from 'Wicked Weasels' for Lori and it does make both of you look entirely stunning," he said with a pleasant smile.

Things happened fast from that point and the next thing Julia knew there were countless flashes from the cameras while Ken was taking pictures. He had her pose and model in and around the tub and once he began taking pictures, the modeling job took over. She actually tried to do the best possible job so the poses looked good for the camera.

"Now take off the top and throw it over here," he ordered. Julia froze. She looked at him with pleading in her eyes but Ken merely held up the camera to indicate she was delaying his mission. There was no evidence that he would relent and with a shrug, she removed the bikini top tossing it to the man. Even though it must look silly, she cupped her boobs in her hands in an attempt to retain the last thread of dignity.

"Move your fucking hands and let me see those gorgeous tits honey," Ken said. Julia could not remember any man speaking to her in such a demanding manner or with such disrespect. She never understood why she followed his commands but she did.

The flashes went off again and she posed like a professional thinking it was a real job. Suddenly he walked right up to her and Julia knew exactly what was going to happen. She remained fully immobile when his big hands grabbed the flimsy bikini bottom and quickly rolled it down her muscular legs to her feet. He bent and picked up the pink material and she moved her feet to allow him to take the bikini. Ken's head got close to Julia's midsection and he got an inviting whiff of her womanhood. It was all he could do to resist the powerful temptation to ravage her body at that very moment.

Julia did not make any attempts to shield or cover her nudity and watched Ken as he resumed taking pictures. When he ordered her to open her legs, she did. When he ordered her to put her finger over the pink slit between her thighs, she did it without any protest.

It was going so smoothly that Ken decided to press the issue. "Put your finger inside your pussy and feel that clit that I am going to be kissing in a few minutes," he ordered. Brimming with self-satisfaction, he watched Julia's slender finger enter the wetness without question. She hated being overcome by someone so revolting but somehow she couldn't resist doing what he demanded. It was the first time in her life that she had been an exhibitionist or done anything so voyeuristic. Strangely it gave her a huge thrill of excitement.

"Now stand over there and give me a lovely pose for one last picture," he said. Julia hoped he was telling the truth while at the same time she felt pangs of regret that it might be all over. Confused by her strangely mixed feelings, she moved to the far side of the tub and watched Ken as he snapped a few more pictures.

A noise from the home's patio door attracted Julia's attention and she looked to see Ken's two sons standing in the open doorway. She was flabbergasted and quickly put her right arm across her chest with her hand over her left breast. Her left hand went to cover the magnetic area below her waist that drew three sets of eyes. There was no sound, nothing said and all four stood motionless for many seconds.

Julia was traumatized and looked to Ken for help. She pleaded with her eyes and desperately wanted him to save her. The only escape route was right past the two boys so she stood motionless realizing she was in deep peril. She could not remember a more helpless feeling and her heart skipped a few beats in anticipation.

For his part, Ken was finished playing games. "Get your ass over here bitch. It's time you were shown how to act. Do you know what you are going to do now?" Ken asked looking Julia directly in the eyes.

She shook her head as if to say, 'no, I don't know, ' and she acted in a most timid fashion. Julia didn't know what to do and it was Ken who showed her. He made explicitly obscene gestures with his hands and voiced an order from hell. "Get your ass over here now!" he ordered. Ken was such an arrogant man and Julia was actually afraid of him so she moved in his direction.

It took all but about 30 seconds for Ken to remove all his clothes. He stood proudly in front of Julia who had halted her advance a few feet before reaching him. Horror struck her when suddenly a naked man stood a mere few feet away and she noticed that Ken was different than any of her college boyfriends.

Why she looked and just didn't run was a mystery to Julia. Ken's cock not only stood hard and erect in front of his hips, bobbing up and down signaling for her undivided attention, it was measurably longer and thicker than any she had seen. Unable to move a muscle, the girl watched the loathsome man walk right up to her. Julia stared into the eyes of the devil and shivered when he spoke.

"Get on your knees and suck a real cock. You saw the pictures of what a slut does and that's what is going to happen right now sweetheart," Ken said with a devious smile.

"Mr. Patterson, Ken please, not when Sean and Troy are watching," she begged the controlling man.

"Don't worry honey, they will be using their hard cocks on you just like I am going to," Ken whispered and held Julia's complete attention. "Just like they did with your mother and just I did when she became my slut," he said. "I like my bitches to beg for it and by the fuck, you're going to beg or I'll slap the shit out of you," he told the horrified, young woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.