Guard Don Of Eden - Cover

Guard Don Of Eden

Copyright© 2006 by Dingus Guy

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In a tropical resort, a security guard named Don meets up with one intriguing lady.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism  

"Sorry," Don apologized, "if I ruined your tantra experience." Their nude forms moved along the beach, and eventhough their nakedness was odd, it wasn't rare to be found this way on Eden's private beachfront. They paid no attention to the stares or murmurs from the onlookers. Don was heading to an area that would be somewhat secluded at the very least. An area that couples often frequented for all sorts of private affairs. Don had been there twice with other women, but not for what was intended now.

"Don't be sorry Don," Autumn responded, "I always wanted a guy to sweep me off my feet." They chuckled briefly before Don became serious again and buried his face on the nape of her neck. It sent chills all over her body, forcing the slightest of moans to escape her mouth. She loved the sensitive area Don was now taking an interest in. His soft lips caressed her neck with the sublety of a professional with a degree in the erotic arts. His teeth grazed her skin and left no marks as his lips covered the same territory with massaging qualities.

They walked upwards and away from the lifeguard protected beachfront. Don navigated through some rocky terrain without the slightest problem. When the area flattened out, Don made his way to a white stone path that left the beach into a tropical region filled with green brush and plantlife. It was lit by some bamboo posts that had lanterns dangling from their tops. With the sun an hour or two away from setting, the sunlight only illuminated their pathway so much, and the makeshift torches did the rest. Don stopped his kissing for the moment, as he entered the flora and avoided straying from the path as he went forward.

Autumn didn't dare ask Don where they were headed, because if he wanted to, he would have told her. No sense in ruining a surprise he wanted to spring upon her. She was quite comfortable in his grip and he only had to reposition himself once and that was when he was navigating the stones earlier. She admired at the ease in which he carried her, especially as the path rose to a sloping angle. It was such a romantic gesture she swooned at the thought it gave her. After a few minutes of climbing the stones, Don motioned towards the opening up ahead. There Autumn saw only the darkening blue and purplish skies ahead.

When the path ended, the area opened back up to another sandy, rock strewn territory, but they were no longer at a beach. There was a cliff up ahead about 100 feet away that stretched for quite a distance. There were other couples here and there laying close by the edge. There were some picnickers, a few couples embraced, and a handful just sightseeing. There was only one other couple that they could see as stone cold naked as they were.

Don walked to an open area a little away from the others, and carried Autumn to the edge. She gasped at what she saw as Don laid her softly down onto the sandy terrain. Below the purplish and red haze of the clouds and the sun sinking behind them, was the picture perfect blue-green water that surrounded the island. She could see down the depth of the ocean and see the many shapes of coral beneath it. It was a heavenly sight to behold. It was breathtaking, but as she turned to look at her company, Autumn's breath was taking away once more. She felt so lucky to share such a picturesque setting with Don, that there wouldn't be anything she wouldn't do for him sexually at that moment if he desired.

Pulling her left foot to his bare chest, Don massaged her heel and up to and in between each toe tenderly with his fingers. She arched her back as he kneaded the muscles which brought her a wonderful relaxing sensation. He took hold of Autumn's right foot and repeated the same deep massage, until she was laying on her back totally relaxed. He moved down her leg, pulling and pushing at her shapely, muscled calves. Then to her knee and finally her strong thigh. He came within inches of touching her mound before pulling away and down her other leg. Despite all the teasing they had just gone through, he still took it upon himself to torture the horny woman. Without a word of caution, Autumn pulled free of his massaging digits and pushed him until he was flat on his back.

With a shocked look on his face at the sudden change of attitude, Autumn got into position and straddled him. With her ass resting against his stiff cock, her legs parted on each side of him, and with her hands holding his chest down, he made no attempt to lodge her from him.

"You wanted to tempt me some more, didn't you?" Autumn accused.

"Well the thought did cross my mind, I have to admit," Don replied with a huge dimple-framed grin.

"I thought so," Autumn said. She moved her ass slightly against his cock, making sure he felt all of his staff against her. He let out a small groan of approval. "I guess you liked that."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.