Guard Don Of Eden - Cover

Guard Don Of Eden

Copyright© 2006 by Dingus Guy

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a tropical resort, a security guard named Don meets up with one intriguing lady.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism  

Don caught Autumn right away as soon as he walked through the door. She once again had her hair in a ponytail. Her clothes were not as revealing as the last two times he had seen her. She wore a black leotard, tight against her body, hiding her beautiful legs. Obviously dressed for the class, she thought Don would eventually choose. She would have to change.

"Hey again," Autumn greeted.

"I hope I didn't keep you long," Don asked.

"No," Autumn replied, "I just sat down three minutes before you got here."

"That's a relief. Wouldn't want to make a pretty lady wait."

"Wow that is corny," Autumn laughed giving Don a wink of approval.

"Sometimes corny works."

"It often does, I will admit. Nothing like a guy who holds the car door open for a woman. I laugh each time, because it is so chauvinistic."

"How so?" Don questioned.

"Well there are certain things in life that a man has adopted as things to do for the woman. They get this gentlemen tag like a badge of courage. If we do something for the man in our lives, we are called good housekeepers."

"That isn't always true," Don retorted.

"You would be hard pressed to find an occurance where the woman holds the door for the guy, because it isn't an accepted practice. Be right back I have to use the bathroom." As she rose to leave, Don stood up. She sat down looked at Don and smiled as he looked down at her with a questionable look on his face.

"Like standing up at a restaurant," Autumn continued. "A woman never stands up for a guy, it isn't in the rule book."

"You are a something else Autumn."

"Thank you Don"

They ordered and ate food, talked about life inside and outside the resort, and dating. When it was time to announce the class, Don smiled and told her she would have to change back into a bathingsuit in order to participate.

"Is it going to be a surprise or are you going to tell me?" Autumn asked.

"It is a surprise. You see I figured you might have all ready looked over the schedule of classes and figured what I might choose. So I pulled a favor from a co-worker and got a class not on the schedule."

"Oh nice, very resourceful."

"I try, but for now go and get changed and meet me in the Casa Spa Room at the Serenity Building in 15 minutes. You know where that is?"

"I very much do. I can't wait."

"See you in a little bit then."

When Autumn opened the door to the Casa Spa room, she was shocked to see a large mat and in the center were towels and a lounge chair. Don was situated in the lounge chair with his arms folded behind his head. He was wearing no top and a pair of hawaiian boxer trunks. His chest was rippled with muscles and the tan was practically perfectly bronzed. She had taken notice of this in the jacuzzi, but never really got a good look until now, because of the water. A dark-skinned woman stood right behind him shaking a bottle of liquid.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.