Guard Don Of Eden - Cover

Guard Don Of Eden

Copyright© 2006 by Dingus Guy

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In a tropical resort, a security guard named Don meets up with one intriguing lady.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism  

Eden Spa and Resort was a place to come when spirits were low. When stress was too much in one's life. You came to unwind and let loose all inhibitions. Massages were recommended, drinks were served and the exotic backdrop was enticing. You came to find yourself and sometimes found another. Couples came to revigorate their relationships. Others came to explore. Love was always in the air. You could hear it, see it, and often smell it. When it was your turn, you would experience it.

Don had come to Eden to work, with no other intentions. He was hired to run security and had several fine references to help him acquire the position. The place ran itself, but when alcohol did its tricks, no one could predict the outcome. He was needed more at night than during the day, but the days were not problem-free. He just didn't have to worry about anything while the sun was up.

As soon as the sun set, Don was on call until sunrise. He generally worked 7PM-3AM, but occasionally was called to help with unruly guests. At 225 lbs, 6'5" he had the most intimidating stance. Folded arms, a piercing stare, and a deep voice was usually enough to stop most altercations. He rarely had to get involved. He had a 3-inch scar on his left cheek right below one of his emerald eyes. He was lucky not to have been blinded, but it was the only time anyone had wounded him. It was this wound more than any of his facial features that made him a man not to be trifled with. It was his badge of courage.

In stepped Autumn Hunt. All 5' 8", 119 lbs of tanned blonde exquisite beauty that Don took for another average vacationer. He was not against having sex with the clientele. He just didn't do it. When he first met her, she was singing karaoke in the lounge. She didn't exactly have the pipes of a songbird, but her rendition of "Frosty the Snowman" brought down the house. She sang it in such a sexy voice and presented it in a very comical way that all eyes were on her.

Don watched her sing and ignored the potential drunkard at the bar. She wore a teal and pink sarong around her hips, covering her waist and most of her right leg. Her left leg was silky and smooth and glistened in the lights of the stage area. Her top was just a pink lycra string bikini. Her golden hair was tied in a ponytail by a pink silk ribbon. Her puffy pink glossy lips wrapped around her pearly white smile. Her blue eyes made contact with all of her audience. It was as if her smile and her eyes were one. If you met her gaze, you were touched by her smile that you would swear was meant only for you.

The crowd clapped loudly and she went back to her stool and raised her umbrella drink in appreciation to her adoring fans. The drunkard at the bar was getting a little bit sloppy and reached out to grab at the young lady. She slapped his hand away and he flipped some peanuts from the bar at her. Don was immediately on top of the man and before anything else could go wrong he muscled him out of the bar. He told one of his men to make sure he was escorted back to his bungalow. When he returned the young lady was gone.

It was about 11am the next morning when Don walked along the pool area to take in his daily plunge into the jacuzzi. He was happy to see the lack of bodies poolside. At this time the spa organized a mountain hike that was due back a little before noon for lunch. As Don relaxed in the warm bubbling water, a woman with a white string bikini entered the picture opposite of Don. Her shadow fell across Don and he was alerted to her presence. He failed to realize it was the woman from the previous nights festivities until she introduced herself.

"Thanks for the help last night," Autumn announced. Don opened his eyes and met her teeth and eye combo. She was enchanting. The hair was no longer in a ponytail instead hung straight back to the midway point of her back. There was no sarong to cover her legs and hips. Her attire was a surprising one piece white bathing suit. Her curves were accentuated and her breasts pushed forward quite well. Her legs were tanned and shapely. He didn't want to be rude and stare, so he held up his hand to shield the sun behind her and this helped to also shield his wandering eyes.

"Just doing my job ma'am," Don responded with a wild west styled demeanor.

"My name is Autumn, not ma'am," she demanded. She waved her hand towards the jacuzzi, in a gesture to gather if it was acceptable to join him. He reciprocated the hand movement with one of his own.

"Sorry force of habit," Don apologized. "My name is Don."

"Glad to meet you Don," Autumn returned, as she stepped into the jacuzzi hand extended. He politely grabbed it and the greeting was delivered. Her infectious smile charming the smile right out of the corners of his mouth.

"Likewise, Autumn."

"I noticed a bit of a New York accent there Don," Autumn guessed.

"Indeed," Don replied, "I am a born and raised Long Island boy."

"I have family there on the eastern end. They love fishing."

"Fishing is big there," Don agreed. "I never really got into it, I was too busy playing ball with my neighborhood buddies."

"So what brings you all the way out to Eden? Is it the island that makes you feel like you are back home?"

"Long Island might be an island, but it far from Eden. Besides who would not want a job here?" Don retorted.

"Answers a question with a question," Autumn smirked.

"Here is another one. What brings you here?"

"Plenty of reasons actually. For starters, I am looking for a fun time of course," she replied. "Eden was recommended by a friend. She told me it was the place to go to get away from life's headaches. She showed me the catalog and I was sold. I loved the vigorous exercise classes and different levels of hiking. I am an exercise nut. Then there were all these classes about meditation, pilates, yoga and they were all outside. Even the massages were outside. I love that aspect. Fresh air and sunshine."

"You came to the right place for that," Don added. "Many people come here to escape. Some come to start over, some come to party and just forget. Others just want to relax. Eden has a lot of enticing things."

"I can see that," Autumn stated, obviously by the turn of her head, flirting with Don. Don felt life beneath his swim trunks as her eyes held his gaze. Don was not one to look away so he stared back.

Eager to change the subject, Don took the intiative. "Have you had time to work out your headaches with a massage yet?"

"Oh yes," Autumn exclaimed, "I had the most amazing massage with these little warm stones..."

"The hot stone treatment," Don interjected.

"Exactly! Don, I don't know what those people get paid, but it isn't nearly enough. I was so relaxed, I fell asleep on the table. That has never happened before."

"I have had the hot stone treatment on more than one occasion, and I have fallen asleep with each one."

"Ah the fringe benefits of the job," Autumn declared.

"It does have its many advantages," Don answered. He extended his arms wide around the jacuzzi like the king of his castle and grinned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.