The Escort - Cover

The Escort

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6: The Sports Star

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Sports Star - She was only going to be arm candy so she could make a few dollars, but then things got away from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

John wasn't home by the time I went to bed and I fell asleep without hearing him come in. He wasn't there the next morning when I got up so I don't even know if he came home. At nine the phone rang and it was Jim.

"How did yesterday go?"

"Fine, no problems."

""Did she really do it? Stay and watch I mean?"

"Yes she did; she even directed it like it was a movie. She told me what to do first, what to do next and so on."

"Weird."

"Maybe on one level, but on the level that counted she just didn't want her son to spend all his time playing with computers. She wanted him to get a life and she took drastic steps to see that it happened."

"She called me this morning fairly gushing over you and how understanding you were. She wants you again next Tuesday, is that okay with you?"

"I don't know what more I can do. I gave the kid the full ride and he took to it like a duck to water, but yes, I guess I can do it again."

"Good. I already told her you would. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?"

I laughed, "I'm available sweetie, but I'm not free except to you and only then because you made it a condition of employment."

"How do you feel about blacks?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Depends on what you are getting ready to ask me to do."

"No more and no less than you have already done."

"This an A list or a B list date?"

"It is a very well paying A list date sweetie. The man is a generous tipper and he isn't the least bit kinky."

"But?"

"He is black and he specifies blondes and you have been requested by name."

My blood turned cold at that. "Oh shit! I think our business arrangement just ended. If it is common knowledge what I'm doing it won't be long before John finds out and that is the one thing I need to avoid."

"Don't panic on me sweetie. The person who asked for you is Annie."

"Why would Annie ask for me?"

"Because she wants a friendly white face to be there with her."

"I need an explanation Jim."

"There is a group of professional black athletes that get together for a party once every three months. Being a white man I've never figured it out, but for blacks, having a beautiful white woman on their arm is some sort of status symbol. Annie has a black customer who calls and requests her two or three times a month and he is taking her to the party. Last time she went she was the only white face there. She mentioned it to me and I knew that Jamal was going to be calling for a date and I thought of you. I mentioned it to Annie and she damned near begged me to get you. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it to you herself."

"I haven't seen her yet this morning. I'm not a racist Jim, but I don't like going on dates with black men."

"Why not?"

"Because when they get with a white woman they become arrogant and egotistical and they start acting like they believe all the bullshit myths about them. The 'once you go black you never go back' garbage. Then when you don't buy into their line they start on the "What's the matter bitch? You think you're too good for me?" No Jim, I don't think so. I don't need any more bullshit in my life just now."

"Well okay, but if you change your mind give me a call."


I hung up the phone amused that mommy wanted to see me again and I wondered why. Before I could consider the possibilities Annie called and invited me over for coffee. As I was spooning sugar into my coffee Annie asked:

"Has Jim called you yet?"

"I talked to him just before you called."

"Are you going to do it?"

"I told him no."

I saw the crestfallen look on her face when she asked me why. I told her what I'd told Jim. "I've had dates with them before Annie and I've come away from them not wanting to do it again. Back in school I had to take dates with them because I had tuition to pay, books to buy, an apartment to pay rent on so every penny counted. I don't need to put up with that shit now."

"They aren't all assholes. Amos isn't like that and the few times I've been around Jamal he wasn't like that. I know what you mean though because I have had dates with guys like that, but it never bothered me because when the date was over I knew I'd never see them again. If it is a bad date all you have to do is tell Jim and he won't set you up with the guy again. Come on honey, I need the company and you can get on the good side of John."

"How is fucking a black man going to get me on the good side of John?"

"He's a rabid football fan right?"

"So?"

"Both Amos and Jamal are starters on the team. If you will do this with me I'll call Amos and get him to get me a team jersey with all the players' autographs on it. You can tell John you got it when you filled in as temporary help at the team's office."

The short of it was that I let her talk me into it.


John came home that night and went straight up to the spare bedroom without a word. I called him when dinner was ready and he said he wasn't hungry so I ate and then threw the rest of the food in the garbage. He wanted to be that way, fuck him, and I wasn't going to put any leftovers in the fridge so he could come down and heat them up in the microwave later. The asshole could just go hungry.

Next morning I stayed in bed until John had left the house. I got up and made coffee and then I called Jim and let him know that Annie had talked me into taking the date and then I called Annie and asked her over for coffee.

"I need to know a little more about what you are getting me into today.

She came over sat down and poured herself a cup and as she was adding cream I said:

"Okay, what do I need to know about this thing? I've spent some time thinking about it and I right on the ragged edge of backing out."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"These guys are professional sports figures, photographers follow them around and the last thing I need right now is for a picture to show up of me on the arm of a black sports star."

"That won't happen. This isn't an awards ceremony or anything like that. It is just a get together of a bunch of friends. It is dinner and drinks and then, at least for you and me, a little hanky panky."

"Jim says you date your guy a lot."

"What can I say? He's nice, he's a great fuck and I love the wicked feeling I get from doing the taboo black and white thing. And, he has the perfect cock for what I love best."

"That would be?"

"Anal. His cock was designed for it. It is nine inches long, but it isn't any bigger around than a hot dog."

"Ooh, sounds like I might want him. I'll take him and you can have my date."

"Oh no you don't. Amos is my butt fucker and you leave him alone."

"Selfish slut!"

"Jealous bitch!"

"Whore!"

"Fuck pig!"

"Well it looks like we know what we are. What can you tell me about Jamal?"

"Just that you are going to draw a lot of attention."

"Why?"

"Because he is so big and you are so small."


Annie was right about that. Annie and I met Amos and Jamal in the lobby of the hotel and I was introduced to my date. If I were an inch shorter and Jamal and inch taller I could have kicked off my heels and stood in front of him and sucked his cock without having to do any bending.

The men escorted us into the banquet hall and for the next hour we dined on steak and lobster, had drinks and made conversation. Jamal was smart and witty and I felt comfortable with him although I was very uncomfortable in the surroundings. I now understood why Annie wanted me along. Annie and I were the only white faces in the midst of twenty-seven black ones. There were only two other women and the looks we got from them could only be interpreted as 'hostile'. Since they both had dates I could only guess that it was because we were white.

There was some socializing after dinner and I was introduced to several well-known football, basketball and baseball players. I met two boxers, one heavyweight and one welterweight, and two golfers. John would have been in hog heaven. Then it was time to go up to the room.

As soon as the door closed behind us Jamal picked me up and lifted me up to where he could kiss me. After a fairly steamy kiss he carried me over to the bed and stood me on it and undressed me. Then he undressed and crawled up on the bed.

"Disappointed?"

"In what?"

"Most white women expect to see a massive tree trunk when they see my johnson."

I reached down and took his cock in my hand, "It's a nice one. The important thing is does it work?"

Did it ever!

As I stroked his cock with one hand the other one felt for his balls. I held them in my hand as my mouth moved to take in his cockhead. I felt the head push at my lips and I opened my mouth and sent my tongue out to lick across the helmet to the pee hole where it lapped up the pre-cum. My tongue circled the head and then licked the length of him, top and bottom, before I took him deep into my mouth. Two powerful sucks and I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. With my tongue still moving I pulled back until my pursed lips reached the crown and then I pushed back until my chin hit his pubic bone. Back and forth, back and forth and all the time my hand was caressing his nut sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.