The Escort
Chapter 5: The Computer Nerd

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Computer Nerd - She was only going to be arm candy so she could make a few dollars, but then things got away from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

At seven Sunday evening John returned home from his trip. A big hug and a fairly passionate kiss led me to believe that things might just be looking up. That hope was dashed all to hell when we sat down to dinner. Right after "Would you pass the potato's please" he hit me with:

"So have you gotten over the foolishness about getting a job?"

"No John, as a matter of fact I haven't. I started working for Acme Temporary Placement Services on Wednesday."

"I told you that I did not want any wife of mine working. It makes me look like I can't take care of my family."

"And I told you that I was never going to crawl to you again to ask for spending money. You won't give me any so I'll make my own. If this thing with Acme works out I probably won't go anywhere else. If it doesn't I'm going to get out my Marketing Degree and start sending out resumes."

"Why are you being so confrontational over this?"

"It is because I finally woke up to what you have been doing. You have been controlling me with money. Doesn't matter what I want we just can't afford it, but whatever you want we just happen to have enough for you to get. We didn't have money for a dress for me to wear to the class reunion, but you could get a putter you didn't need. We didn't have the money for me to get my hair done, but we have the money for you to go golfing every weekend. You want fishing lures, fishing line, golf balls, subscriptions to Golf Digest, stupid looking clothe to play golf in and you always manage to squeeze enough out of our budget to get what you want. Remember what you said to me the last time I asked for money to get my hair done? "You don't need it. You stay home and don't go anywhere." Well that has changed. I'm not staying home any more and you need to get used to it. And you have only your own tight fisted ways to blame."

"Your attitude isn't helping at all."

"You haven't listened to a word I've said have you? No matter, I've told you the way it is going to be and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned."

"Well it isn't the end of it from my standpoint."

"It seems like a silly thing to end a marriage over, but if that is the way you want it so be it."

I got up and went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for bed. When I came out of the shower John was sitting on the bed waiting for me. "You would end the marriage over a stupid thing like this?"

"No John, you would end it over a stupid thing like this. You have indicated that there is no give in your position on this and I'm not going to spend the next thirty years facing what we had at the dinner table tonight. And while I'm on the subject of what I'm not going to face for the next thirty years is the lack of a sex life. You have not made love to me in over two months and you have rebuffed every attempt that I've made to get something going. Up till two months ago it was four and five times a week. What happened John? I don't appeal to you anymore? You have a little something on the side; someone who drains you so that you have nothing left for me?"

"Don't be ridiculous."

"I'm not being ridiculous John; I'm being deprived and I'm horny. Get with the program John, or I'm going to change the program on you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Think about it John; you'll figure it out."

"I don't know what has gotten into you lately, but I don't like it."

"Get used to it John, it is the new me. I'm going to bed, are you coming?"

"I'm going to sleep in the spare bedroom until you get over this confrontational thing you have going."

He got up and walked out of the room and as I watched him walk out the door I thought, "Okay John, if that's how you want it."

Honest to God I would have gotten a job as a file clerk and walked away from Jim Queen and his escort agency if John would have shown me any love at all, but he didn't. It was going to be his way or no way and I was just bullheaded enough to say, "Okay, fuck you!"


I was in the kitchen making coffee when John came into the room. No "Good morning" just a "What's for breakfast" in a tone of voice that made me say, "Whatever you are up to fixing for yourself. I need to get ready to go to work" and I took my cup of coffee and went back to the bedroom. I waited until I heard him leave for work and then I called Jim.

"What time do you want me there?"

"How soon can you get here?"

"Give me an hour."

"I'll be waiting."

There wasn't any wasted time. We both knew why I was there and clothes were coming off as soon as the door closed behind me. It was a straight up no frills fuck and I used every trick I knew on him. I got him off in less than four minutes and then I went to my knees and sucked his cock until he was hard again. I pushed him down on his couch and mounted him and then drove myself up and down on him until he came a second time. I raised up off him and went after his cock with my mouth again and he pushed me away.

"Enough" Jim said, "I've got a business to run."

I smiled at him, "Well, am I good enough to work for you?"

"Good enough? Get rid of your husband sweetie and I'll marry you myself. Now get your clothes on before I'm tempted to forget about business and start chasing you around the room."

"Speaking of business, what is this thing you have for me tomorrow?"

"How do you feel about robbing the cradle?"

"You need to explain that."

"It is a weird one. I have a woman who wants her son to lose his cherry. Apparently the kid is some kind of computer genius and all he wants to do is play with his computer. She doesn't think that is healthy and she figures if she gets him laid that will give him two things he will want to do instead of just one."

"How old is he?"

"He will be eighteen tomorrow. You are going to be his birthday present from mom."

"Mom wants an older woman to do the job?"

"She doesn't care. I want to give it to you because you are the youngest looking girl I have working for me. Mom wants the kid to get the full ride — anal, oral and pussy — can you do it?"

"That's kinky. Twelve years younger than me and a virgin to boot. Yeah. I can do it. How are we going to get him away from his computers long enough to get the job done?"

"That's mom's job. She gets him to the hotel room and you take it from there. That brings me to the rest of the weird part."

"There's more?"

"Oh yeah. Mommy is going to watch."

"You're shitting me?"

"Nope. Mom gets him to the hotel room, you de-virginize him and mommy sits there and watches. She may comment, make suggestions or even cheer you on. What do you say?"

"What do you expect me to say? There isn't any way I can say no. I have to see that, I just fucking have to see that."

"Good girl. Now run along, I need to pretend to get something done around here. I'll call you on your cell tomorrow and give you time and place."


I went home and spent the rest of the day on the patio soaking up some sun. Annie came over and we talked until she had to leave for a date. I had diner ready at the normal time, but when an hour went by and John wasn't home I threw everything in the garbage, did the dishes and went into the living room and watched some television. John came home late and didn't say a word to me, just went straight up to the spare bedroom and closed the door.

I didn't get out of bed in the morning and put on the coffee. I stayed in bed until I heard John leave then I got up, put on the coffee and called Annie to see if she was up and then asked her if she wanted a cup. Twenty minutes later she was telling me all about her date from yesterday. Then she asked me how it was going and I brought her up to date on the John situation and then told her what I'd be doing that afternoon.

"Too bad you won't be doing it here. I'd love to hide in the closet and watch that."

"What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?"

"I went out on what was supposed to be a dinner date at an awards ceremony. The guy was good looking and fun to be with and so I let him talk me into going home with him for five hundred. He was pretty good in the sack and we were going at it on the living room couch when two guys walked in. They were his twin eighteen year old sons and he asked me if I would take care of them. I was already half naked and half fucked and hotter than hell so I did it. The three of them kept me there for seven hours. He tipped me a grand and said he would like to do it again."

"Have you?"

"Not yet. He calls and asks for me and so I see him about once a month, but the two boys are in school back east so it won't happen until they come home on spring or Christmas break."

"But you are going to do it."

"Bet your sweet pussy I am."

Just then my cell phone rang and when I answered it it was Jim. "Room 314 at the Marriott. From one until four. Mommy would like you in high heels, nylons and garter belt when you answer the door."

"That's it? No dress, no slow strip tease, just open the door and be ready to go to my knees?"

"You catch on quick sweetie. Call me when it's over. Curiosity is killing me."

As I hung up Annie said, "Show time?"

"Yep. Curtain going up on me going down."


I didn't know if I would be this kids first naked woman, but if I was I wanted him to remember me fondly (lustfully was more like it) so I prepped myself for him. I got to the room early and then used my vibrator to get my pussy nice and wet. I played with my nipples until they were stiff like tiny little cocks and then I put some rouge on them. I got myself so worked up that I rushed to the door when the knock came precisely at one o'clock.

I don't know why, but I expected to see a kid with glasses, shirt buttoned all the way up to the collar and a pocket protector full of pens and pencils. What I found when I opened the door was a pretty good looking young man in Dockers, Hush Puppies and wearing a Tommy Hilger shirt. His jaw dropped when he saw me standing there doing my best to look sexy without looking slutty.

"Come on in sugar and let me rock your world."

I stepped aside and he stumbled in, helped along by his mother who had a hand in the middle of his back and was pushing. Mom was my second surprise. I had pictured her as overweight forty something looking a little bit like Aunt Bea from Mayberry. Mommy was drop dead gorgeous with a body most men would die to possess. If you stripped her and stood her next to me and gave a man his choice I'd stand a damned good chance of losing and believe me when I tell you I am no slouch in the looks department.

Mommy got right down to he business at hand. "I'd like you to start by undressing him and then giving him head."

What the hey, the lady was paying the freight so I led the kid to the bed, kissed him with a lot of tongue and then slowly undressed him. I did it slow and threw in a few touches like sucking on his nipples when I took his shirt off. I went to my knees and let my tongue trace a line down to his belly button. I probed his 'innie' with my tongue while I undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. I tugged his pants and briefs down and when his cock sprang free I captured it with my mouth and just held it while I worked his pants off his legs. He had already kicked off his shoes so I worked his socks off and tossed them aside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.