The Escort
Chapter 3: The Car Show

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Car Show - She was only going to be arm candy so she could make a few dollars, but then things got away from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I arrived at the convention center at one-thirty and told the security guard at the front door that I was there to see Don Harkness. He consulted a clipboard and then asked me what my name was and then he picked up a phone and made a call.

"Mr. Harkness? There is a Shelly Dawson here to see you. Yes sir."

He hung up and told me that Mr. Harkness would be right down. About two minutes later a tall, attractive, middle aged man came up to the desk.

"Shelly?"

"Yes."

He offered me his hand and said, "Don Harkness. Follow me please. We have to go to the office and get you your credentials and a parking pass. Queen told you the hours, right?"

"He said three to nine."

"Good. Actually it will only be until seven on the last day of the show. That's when we have to start breaking down the exhibits. Jim also told me that the girl he was sending over would be staying later than nine — much later in fact — is that also your understanding?"

"Yes it is."

"How long do I have?"

"How long do you want?"

He looked me up and down and then said, "Until the end of the show and then some."

"Given our rates won't that be a bit expensive?"

"Yes, but I'm betting that you are worth it."

"Well Cinderella has a deadline. I have to be home no later than eight in the morning on Saturday."

"No problem, no problem at all. Come on, I'll show you the car and explain what you have to do."


Forty dollars an hours was pretty good money for just standing around and showing a lot of leg, but Good God was it boring as hell. It got to be just a little bit exciting after I decided that I had to break the boredom. Whenever a bunch of cute guys were at the railing looking at me (I knew it wasn't the car they were looking at) I would time it so I was sliding onto the seat of the car as the rotation of the turntable brought me in line with the guys. I let my skirt ride up so they could see the top of my nylons and my garter belt. Twice, when I saw a really nice hunk, I let it ride up enough that they got a glimpse of my thong.

It broke the boredom of leaning on the car or standing next to it with a smile on my face, but it was also making me horny as hell. I kept looking at the clock and trying to will nine o'clock to hurry up and arrive. By the time it did I was ready to pull Don up onto the turntable and do him in front of God and everybody. Don helped me down off the turntable and smiled at me.

"Hell of a show you put on sweetie. You had every hard dick in the house at our display at one time or another. It was all I could do to keep from coming up there and taking you on the back seat."

"You should have; I was ready."

"Hopefully you still are."

"Find us a broom closet honey, I'm not sure I can wait till we get up to your room."

"Oh my, and I've got you for three days."

"And nights honey, don't forget the nights."

Even though my husband had not taken care of his duties for the last two months I would have thought that the session with Phil the previous night and my "interview" with Jim that morning would have taken the edge off my need to get laid. But it seemed like just the opposite was true. Phil and Jim had merely whetted my appetite. Once in the room I turned to Don and said:

"How do you want it honey? A slow strip, some teasing and a lot of foreplay, or would you like to get right into feeling how hot and hungry my pussy is?"

"At the rates I'm paying sweetie I don't want to waste a minute of time. Lets get naked and get to it, but leave the heels on."

I stripped down and left my heels on and he took me in his arms and kissed me. Our tongues wrestled and a hand went to my right breast and caressed it. The kiss got steamier and his hand pinched my nipple sending waves of pleasure through me. I put my arms around his neck and he lifted me and carried me to the bed and lowered me onto it. I spread my legs and looked up at him and smiled as he looked down on me.

I saw the lust in his eyes as he climbed on the bed with me. He ran a hand up my leg and his fingers probed my wet opening and touched my clit, which made me moan and throw my head back. I was hot; I had been anticipating this all day and God knows that I was steaming hot. He lowered his head and his lips touched my pussy and my body arched up from the bed as if I had received a shock.

His tongue took the place of his fingers in my pussy and searched for and found my clit and my body tingled as if electricity were running through it. His fingers pulled my pussy lips apart and his tongue traveled over the exposed surface and his mouth sucked on my clit. I thrust my hips up off the bed as I had an orgasm and he raised his head, smiled at me and said:

"Liked that did you?"

"You do have a way about you" I gasped out as I got up and pushed him down on his back. "My turn" I said as my hands reached for his balls. I lowered my head and m mouth engulfed the head of his cock. As I licked and sucked on him his hands were busy on my body. His right hand rolled a nipple between thumb and forefinger and his left hand was busy on my cunt.

I locked my lips around his cock and bobbed my head up and down. After a minute of that Don pulled out of my mouth and pushed me back down on the bed. I spread my legs wide for him and he moved between them and drove his cock into me and started pounding my pussy like he owned it and right then he did. He fucked me hard and fast and in minutes I felt the heat building up inside me again.

"Oh God baby, I'm going to cum. Get me there, get me there, do it, do it, do it" I cried and he fucked me hard and I exploded.

Seconds later I felt his cock throb as he pumped his cum into me. He didn't wait for his dick to go soft and it was still spurting as he pulled out of me and moved over me in a sixty-nine. I captured his cock with my mouth and tasted our combined juices as he tongue lapped at my pussy. Quicker than I would have thought possible for a man of his age he was hard and erect and I thought back to my meeting with Jim that morning and my "perpetual hard on" comment.

As soon as he was hard he swung back around and drove into me again and I hissed out:

"Oh God yes, so good, so fucking good."

Don pushed his cock deep into me and started fucking me. I raised my legs and locked them around him and my hands clawed at his back as I shoved my hips up at him. Having Don's cock deep in me gave me a joyous feeling that I hadn't had in months. It took him longer because he had already cum twice, but he didn't slack off. He pounded hard into me and I felt the heat building again. I was moaning and Don was grunting. He slammed into me hard and I screamed out "OH SHIT!" as my orgasm burst inside my body. I locked my arms around Don and held him tight against me as he gave a shout and his cock spasmed and his warmth flooded my pussy.

He fell to the bed beside me and we both stared up at the ceiling breathing heavily. One of his hands was on my leg and after about a minute it started moving up my leg and his fingers started sliding into me again. I asked:

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.