The Escort - Cover

The Escort

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2: The Try Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Try Out - She was only going to be arm candy so she could make a few dollars, but then things got away from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tuesday morning at nine Jim called me and asked me how things had gone with my first date.

"Smooth as silk. It was almost like I never quit."

"I need a girl to lean against a car at an auto show for three days. She needs to be sexy looking so as to draw men over to the car and I thought of you. Can you do it?"

"I suppose."

"You don't sound all that enthused."

"To tell you the truth I was planning on calling you today and telling you to put me on you're A list. Leaning on as car doesn't sound as exciting as what I could be doing as an A girl."

"Too bad. That would have worked out well if you could work nights. The regional sales manager of the car company whose product you will be leaning on is on my special client list and he wanted me to set him up for the three nights of the show."

"I can do nights this week. My husband is out of town on business and won't be home until Saturday."

"Good. Moving you to the A list means I can cover this gig with one girl instead of two. You demo the car from three to nine and then you party with Don. One problem though."

"What?"

"Before a girl goes on my A list I have to check her out. You know, to make sure that my customers are getting a quality product?"

"Why am I not surprised."

"Your place or mine?"

"Yours. My one iron clad rule in this is that nothing is ever going to go on in my husbands house."

Jim gave me directions to his place and when I got there he cut right to the chase.

"One of the things we have to do is get some glamour photos taken of you for the picture book and we need to come up with a work name for you."

"Shannon is the one I used in Chicago. It is close enough to Shelly that I can work with it."

"Okay. Next, What are you willing to do and what will you say no to?"

"Anything that doesn't cause me pain or mark me in anyway is okay. Why?"

"I have some clients with, shall we say, 'exotic desires' and I try to fit them with a girl who is into the same type of thing or who will at least tolerate it."

"Like what?"

"Things like water sports and light bondage. I have one customer who likes to be tied up and then sucked off. I have two that like to be whipped with a belt another who likes to have his ass taken by a woman wearing a strap on."

"I could do all of that, but I won't let it be done to me. Like I said, anything that doesn't involve pain for me or mark my body in any way."

"Anal and oral?"

"Of course."

"Okay sweetie, let's see what you got."

He dropped his pants to exposed his hard cock and said, "Let's start with a blow job."

I looked at his hard cock and then I dropped to my knees in front of him. I stuck my tongue out and lapped his cock head several times and then I took him in my mouth and began to suck on him like my life depended on it which in a way it did. He was the man who was going to see to it that I got well laid and paid. I kissed, licked and sucked on his balls. I took his cock all the way into my mouth and took his balls in one hand and caressed them as I stroked the underside of his cock with my tongue.

I locked my lips tight around him and started bobbing my head up and down; taking more of him in every time. I moved my head faster, fucking him with my mouth. For several minutes I alternated slow with fast and sucked with all my might and then I felt his balls tighten in my hand. His hands grabbed the back of my head and the cum shot out the end of his cock and hit the back of my throat. I gulped greedily and swallowed every drop that he spit out and continued sucking on him until he was limp. I took his soft cock in my hand, licked it clean and then took him back in my mouth and went to work at getting him back up.

Several minutes later he was rampant and he said, "Okay sweetie, now lets try some anal."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.