The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2006 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A frustrated man cheats on his wife with a hooker, surprising her pleasantly with his dominant ways. Their weekend is rather enjoyable, as it turns out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

I didn't merely enjoy screwing Missy. I reveled in it, especially since she made no attempt to escape the handcuffs. On the contrary, she delighted in my dominant streak and accepted her bonds as a matter of course. She also showed no interest in grabbing her pay.

In fact, Missy's main concern was more about getting me to fuck her in as many different ways as I could. She only asked to be let out of the cuffs when it was time to try shower sex. Even then, she slapped them on her own wrists as soon as we were done screwing in there.

"I gather that bondage isn't a hang-up for you anymore," I teased her as I pounded her ass over the bathroom sink.

"What can I say? You taught me to love it. As a matter of fact, I hesitate to leave your bed anytime soon. Can I see you again after this weekend? I don't think that we cleared that up. I'd love to see you on a frequent basis. I don't care about your wife. I want to do your bidding. To be frank with you, I'm hooked on this kinky stuff and you're the only guy I know who's really any good at it," she explained.

"So, this is definitely more than a job for you," I understated considerably.

"Yep. In fact, keep the money. I'd rather be your slut. Maybe you could find me a better occupation or I could return to school. Not that I mind being a hooker in principle. It's just that my own experience has disappointed me so far. I should have found a madam, but I'm glad that I didn't. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met you. Now that I've met you, I don't want to risk infecting you, either. I guess that I was lucky that I haven't been raped, killed, or turned into a junkie. Can I be your slut? I'll do anything you wish. Absolutely anything," she surprised me by begging for it.

"Where do you live?" I asked her.

"With my roommates, Janine and Stephanie. They're strippers, not hookers. I guess I could do that, but so far, I've resisted for reasons unclear to me. Then again, they haven't offered me anything, either," Missy told me.

"Okay, if you want a more permanent relationship, that's fine with me. But there are some conditions. One, I want to move in with you. I'll help with the rent, but I need to leave my wife. I've thought about it for a while. This is just the right opportunity. It will also help financially during the transition from turning tricks to something else. It might get crowded, but it's just until we can afford something better.

"Two, I am always in charge. No matter, if you want to be a slave, you will do as I say at all times. I've wanted a true slave in a 24/7 arrangement, so this is my chance. If you ever decided that you want out, we'll tear up the contract and just be roommates. This leads me to the third condition, which is the contract. We'll start with a three-month contract and work from there. If we're lucky, it might go on longer and I'll even collar you.

"Fourth item, this is not an exclusive relationship. On the contrary, I will want to have threesomes of both kinds, swap partners, and make you service various friends. Not as a whore, of course. More as my slut, which you asked to be.

"Fifth, absolutely no more prostitution, though you indicated that you were done with it, anyway. This was my last run as a john and your last job as a hooker, or would have been had we actually exchanged cash for sex. We've both learned some lessons. In my case, I got lucky and you weren't diseased or totally jaded yet. It would be hypocritical of me to ask you to stop turning tricks while I went out and solicited more hookers. You can work at almost anything else, naturally.

"Last, you will help me move out before Nancy gets back. I want to be gone from here when she returns. This is Sunday morning, so that gives us several hours to move my stuff. I don't want to keep a lot of items. I've never been attached to most of what she bought here. It's mostly here for her sake. Do you agree to these terms?" I demanded of Missy.

"Yes, Sir," she answered me with a kiss.

The rest of the morning wasn't as sexy, but we were sore from so much constant fucking, so we needed a rest. I had comparatively fewer things than Nancy, as I told Missy, but it still took longer than I thought. Some of that was Missy's doing. The trouble with getting female help with packing was that women (I don't mean to be sexist, but I've never seen an exception yet) found uses for things that guys would consider pointless.

If Missy had her heart set on something and Nancy wouldn't want it, I let her grab it for herself. I didn't consider that theft, since I deducted that junk from my share of the community property. There were things that I didn't let her have, possessions that I knew that Nancy would miss. Those I would consider theft on my part, not Missy's, since she didn't know my wife well enough to understand what she enjoyed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.