Replicoid
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This 6-chapter erotic Star Wars story tells of Jacen Solo, who finds an old holo-disc of one of Jabba the Hutt's slave girls and becomes obsessed with her. He sets out to build a pleasure droid that looks just like her, unaware that the slave girl he's basing it on was actually his mother, Princess Leia! RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   DomSub   First  

Jacen arrived home early that afternoon and eagerly rushed up to his room.

After finishing with the hyperdrive refittings, Han wanted to take the Falcon up for a test drive with Chewie, Jaina, and Jacen.

With some insistant whining, Jacen had convinced his father to let him skip the space joyride with them and go back home early.

Entering his dimly-lit bedroom, Jacen was surprised to find his Replicoid sitting on the bed. It made no movement, so it was obviously deactivated. He must have have forgotten to put it back into the closet this morning before leaving with Dad. It had given him a mind-blowing orgasm with its mouth when he had woken this morning, and now he wanted another one.

Jacen reached around to the back of the droid's head and tugged on its braided ponytail to activate it.

"Hey Ellie, I came home early," said Jacen, unfastening his trousers and removing them along with his shirt. The droid did not speak and simply looked up at him, smiling.

Jacen began stroking himself to hardness and directed Ellie to look at his cock. "You know what to do... don't you?" he urged, smiling wolfishly. The droid nodded, bending forward to take the cock in her own hand. She began stroking it gently. Jacen closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensual massage she was giving his penis. He soon felt warm wet lips kissing the head of his prick and then engulf it, sucking gingerly on it like a piece of candy.

"Mmmmm... that's good Ellie. You're so great!" Jacen praised.

The droid hummed an appreciative response as it slurped on Jacen's cock, swallowing more of the ridged shaft into its mouth. Its warm pink tongue tickled his cock as it slid deep into the droid's throat. Ellie sucked

Jacen's cock voraciously, surprising him with movements of her tongue she had never used before.

Jacen impatiently grabbed the back of

Ellie's head and pulled her completely onto his cock until her lips touched the base and his balls. She gurgled a noise as Jacen started thrusting in and out of her mouth, fucking her head with his lust-engorged manhood.

"Oh yeah Ellie... Oh yeah! I'm getting ready to cum!" Jacen shouted.

He reeled back and forced the entire length of his cock into her mouth, spurting his teenage sperm down her throat. The droid's eyes widened as it gulped down three loads of cum. Finally Jacen let go of its head and pulled his slick, messy prick out of Ellie's mouth, leaving a thin trail of cum oozing over her lower lip and down her chin. Ellie made a few short gasps for air and then ran its tongue over its lower lip to lick up Jacen's cum residue.

"Now let's fuck," said Jacen, but before

Ellie could respond, a knock came at Jacen's bedroom door.

"Master Jacen?" spoke C-3PO through the door.

"What is it C-3PO? I'm busy!" Jacen shouted, slightly irritated by the prissy droid's interruption.

"I'm sorry Sir, but the maintenence droid SB-22 requested to speak with you about some problem in the garbage disposal room. It sounded desperately urgent, Master Jacen!"

Jacen sighed. "Probably something to do with your storage container," Jacen muttered to Ellie.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Quickly pulling his trousers back on, Jacen rushed out of the room.

After wiping some more of his cum from her chin with the back of her hand, a sneaky smile spread across Leia's face. After a brief moment, the smile faded and changed into a pained look of guilt.

"Wh... What have I done!" she blubbered. "What have I become?!"

Leia stood up from the bed and walked over to

Jacen's mirror on the wall. She stared at her reflection, that of a 40-year old Princess dressed in the slave costume of her son's pleasure droid.

Her hair was pulled back and braided just like the droid's hair. Despite the age difference, she had suceeded in making herself look as much like the droid as possible... enough to fool

Jacen. With the dim glow of the lighting in his room blurring Leia's features, the boy had failed to realize it was his own mother whom he had just face-fucked.

But why did Leia do it? Some wicked, perverse craving inside her had driven the Princess to play this game, and even now as she looked at herself in the mirror and questioned her actions, she considered continuing this charade even longer. She realized that she LIKED this... she LIKED doing these nasty, forbidden things. She had felt the same after a few days in Jabba's Palace, being made into a slut.

Hearing approaching footsteps outside the room,

Leia rushed back over to the bed and sat down again. Jacen opened the door and re-entered the room, smiling warmly at his prized posession sitting on the bed.

"Hello Jacen," she said in a soft, seductive voice.

"Hi Ellie. Are you ready to--Hey! What happened to calling me 'Master Jacen'?"

Leia silently admonished herself for that stupid mistake. "I... uh, I meant Master Jacen."

Oh, that sounded really stupid. Leia was getting careless. Jacen would be onto her soon.

"Are you okay?" asked Jacen. "Is there something wrong with your programming? I didn't, you know, jar something lose awhile ago when I..."

"No! I'm... I'm..." Leia bowed her head, shaking it in shame. "I can't lie to you Jacen."

"Huh? What are you talking about Ellie?" asked the confused teenage boy.

Leia slowly looked up at him with sorrowful eyes.

She then proceeded to remove the gold tiara that held her hair in place, loosening the braided ponytail until her long mane flowed loosely down her bare back and over her shoulders. She stood up and took one step closer to Jacen.

"Lights, illumination level 4." With Leia's verbal command, the room's lights doubled in brightness.

For the first time, Jacen saw clearly the woman standing before him, and she was NOT the Replicoid slave girl.

"M-M-Mom?!" Jacen stuttered loudly.

"Yes Jacen, it's me," she said, taking another step closer to her son.

"What... what's going on here? Why are you dressed like that?" he asked. He couldn't help but gaze at

Leia's aged beauty. Her curvy hips, the long tanned legs, the slightly larger breasts that filled the metal brazierre more fully than the droid's body.

"I'm fulfilling both our fantasies," Leia said, taking another step closer to Jacen. She placed her hands on the sides of his head and pulled him to her, forcing a passionate kiss. Jacen struggled at first, but then gave in as Leia snaked her tongue into his mouth and pressed her soft wet lips against his.

When she let go, Jacen staggered backward against the wall.

"Don't you see, Jacen? I'm the girl from your holo-video," said Leia. Jacen's eyes widened in shock. "Yes, I know about the disc. I also know about your Replicoid, Jacen... the one you modelled after my younger self."

"No!" gasped Jacen.

"That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!"

"It is true, Jacen! It was me!" she said, trying to calm him down.

Leia then went on to explain to Jacen the whole sordid story of her time in Jabba's Palace. She told him of his father being encased in a frozen block of carbonite and sold to the Tatooine crimelord Jabba the

Hutt. She told him of her attempt to rescue Han with the aid of Chewie, Lando, and Luke, and of course her subsequent capture once she had freed Han from the carbonite. Finally, she told Jacen about the four long days she spent as Jabba's prisoner while Lando and Luke made the final preparations to rescue everyone.

"So now you know everything, Jacen. Thanks to you, I've rediscovered a part of myself that I had completely forgotten... the part of me that is Jabba's slave."

Jacen was at a loss for words. Leia's story had captivated him and he soon found himself envisioning the things she described being done to her all those years ago. The growing bulge in his pants didn't go unnoticed by the Princess.

"Come, Jacen... let's both fulfill our fantasies.

You want to fuck the real slave girl from your holo-video, and I want to be fucked like the slave girl that I am."

Leia began to undress, slipping out of the gold metal brazierre and dark red skirt. She slid across Jacen's bed, rolling over on her stomach, and looked over her shoulder at the slack-jawed boy.

"Fuck me Jacen! I know you want it. I need it too.

Treat me like the whore that I once was," begged Leia, opening her legs for him to glimpse her pink pussy, already slick with juices.

Jacen couldn't resist. He threw aside any morals that had held him back thus far, and with them he discarded his clothes. He rushed forward and mounted

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.