Replicoid
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This 6-chapter erotic Star Wars story tells of Jacen Solo, who finds an old holo-disc of one of Jabba the Hutt's slave girls and becomes obsessed with her. He sets out to build a pleasure droid that looks just like her, unaware that the slave girl he's basing it on was actually his mother, Princess Leia! RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   DomSub   First  

With the Council in recess today, Leia was free to spend the day at home and relax. Unfortunately,

Han and Chewie had already left early that morning with Jacen and Jaina to refit the Falcon's hyperdrive in the Republic hangar.

Leia wasn't exactly alone at home, however. There were plenty of palace servants, council aides, and droids roaming about the multi-level complex. She even had C-3PO to keep her company if her boredom should stoop to such a level.

After finishing her morning exercises, Leia went to her favorite area of the palace, a beautifully decorated hallway and open garden designed to look just like part of her foster father Bail Organa's palace on Alderaan so many years ago.

Strolling down the sky-lit hallway, Leia allowed her mind to wander as she stared at the holographic reproduction paintings on the wall and brushed her hand gently against the exotic plantlife that lined the corridor.

She was still deeply troubled by the events of last night... the things she had seen in Jacen's room, and the thoughts and memories they had inspired in her mind. She also worried about what Han might say to her when he'd come home that night. Surely he hadn't forgotten about her wild lust-crazed passion last night and the accidental cry of her son's name during their lovemaking.

Deep within her loins, Leia felt the familiar craving for sex again. It seemed to constantly nag at her now like an itch that couldn't be scratched. Even during her exercises earlier that morning, she had almost given in to the temptation to remove her clothing and pleasure herself repeatedly. What had happened last night had stirred something inside her... something she hadn't felt in a very long time.

Leia continued on down the hallway, passing through a door and down another hallway until she reached the garbage disposal area of the palace. Some loud banging noises had drawn her down here, urging her to investigate.

"What are you doing?" she asked the polished silver maintenence droid that overlooked the palace's janitorial duties.

"Oh, good day to you, Your Highness. Forgive me for the noise I must be creating," it said politely. "I am trying to force this large container down into the trash compactor. As you can see, it is quite large... perhaps a bit larger than the compactor will allow. I'm afraid I will have to seperate this container into pieces before I properly dispose of it."

Leia looked at the huge rectangular box.

It was dark blue in color with smooth edges all around. The droid was right; this thing sure was big! Bigger than Leia, in fact.

"Where did this come from?" she asked the droid.

"Your son requested that it be removed from his room this morning," answered the droid.

Leia noticed a tiny square label on the face of the container and peeled it off to examine it more closely. It appeared to be a delivery invoice for some kind of merchandise and had Jacen's laser imprint on it. Below his name, Leia noticed the purchase price for whatever had been shipped in this container.

"30,000 credits?!" Leia shouted, startling the maintenence droid and causing him to stumble backward. "What the hell did he spend this much money on? For 30,000, it had better be a starship," she muttered.

"Your Highness?"

"Nevermind. I wasn't talking to you," she said, leaving the droid to its duties as she walked back down the corridor.


Leia burst into Jacen's room with the invoice in hand. "Jacen! What did you spend--" She suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Oh that's right... he's not here, she remembered.

Well she would certainly talk to him about this the minute he got home.

Turning to exit the room, Leia bumped her foot against something discarded on the floor.

She looked down and saw a datapad screen. Picking it up, Leia noticed the tiny "G.E." logo imprinted on the corner. Driven by a strange sense of curiosity, Leia turned on the datapad screen and stared at the glowing image. It read:

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.