Replicoid - Cover

Replicoid

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This 6-chapter erotic Star Wars story tells of Jacen Solo, who finds an old holo-disc of one of Jabba the Hutt's slave girls and becomes obsessed with her. He sets out to build a pleasure droid that looks just like her, unaware that the slave girl he's basing it on was actually his mother, Princess Leia! RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   DomSub   First  

Leia Organa-Solo stepped out of the small air taxi as it arrived home at the Imperial

Palace. Her aide Winter and C-3PO followed.

"Hi Han," she said with an exhausted smile, greeting her husband.

"You look tired," he said, touching her shoulder gently. "Bad day?"

Leia sighed, glancing over at Winter. "Just some disagreements with Fey'lya. He's been excessively uncooperative in the Council lately."

"Yeah, he doesn't seem like the typical Bothan,"

Han said. "Feel like discussing it over dinner?"

"Sure," Leia grinned. She then turned to her aide. "Winter, we still need to go over those documents later."

"Yes, Leia. I'll go prepare them right now," said the pale white-haired beauty.

Han put his arm around Leia's waist and escorted her down the large illuminated corridor towards the dining room.


"Hi Mom!" Jaina said, sitting at the table with Jacen and Chewbacca. Leia leaned down to hug her daughter. Chewie growled and Leia stroked the back of his head affectionately with her hand. She looked over at Jacen who seemed completely unaware of her presence as he quickly wolfed down his dinner.

"Hello Jacen," she said. He didn't respond.

Han sat down, looking at Jacen from across the table. He picked up one of the small red Kuma beans on his plate and flicked it at his son's forehead to get his attention.

Jacen looked up, startled.

"Huh? Oh... hey Mom, hey Dad," he said.

"Did you and Jaina have fun today?" Leia said, removing her brown outer padded vest and settling into her chair next to Han. Again,

Jacen made no response. His mind seemed to be on other things.

"We didn't do anything today," Jaina answered for him. "I was down in my workshop and I think he was up in his room all day."

"What the hell were you doing in your room all day?" asked Han.

"Playing with my animals!" Jacen shot back, a bit annoyed by his parents' persistent attempt to make conversation. He was eager to finish dinner and rush back up to his room to be with his Replicoid again. He didn't have time to chat with them.

"I think you're obsessed with that Furr'bi creature of yours," said Han. "Tomorrow instead of wasting your day with your pet animals, you're going to help Chewie and me work on the Falcon over at the Republic hangar."

"Aw, Dad! Come on, this is my vacation!"

Jacen whined.

"You can spend time with your animals later.

Besides, we're refitting the hyperdrive tomorrow and could use an extra hand, right Chewie?"

Chewie growled affirmatively.

"Can I come too, Dad?" asked Jaina.

"Sure sweetheart," Han smiled. "Then after we're done we can take the Falcon for a spin around Coruscant's moons."

Jaina beamed with excitement. Jacen frowned.

Leia sat quietly, munching on some Mantooine cabbage. After a long day in the Council, it was always nice to come home to her wonderful family, especially now that her children were home again.


Jacen rolled over on his bed next to the half-naked Replicoid. She nuzzled her nose against his cheek.

"Did I perform adequately, Master Jacen?"

Jacen smiled and nodded, panting deeply.

He turned to look at the droid and noticed something behind her ear. He reached over to tilt her head and discovered a small tattoo imprinted behind her left earlobe.

It read:

LE8311

"Hey, what's this number mean?" he asked.

"It is my identification number," the droid explained. "All replicoids are given an L-E number."

"Oh..." Jacen said, pondering the number.

"Hmm, L-E-Eightythree-Eleven. L-E... That's it! I'll call you Ellie! From now on, your name is Ellie, okay?" said Jacen.

"Yes Master, my name is Ellie," said the droid with a warm smile, its deep brown eyes gazing with devotion at its young master.

Jacen slid one hand across the Replicoid's flat, bare stomach and traced his finger up to her gold metal brazierre, slipping his hand underneath to squeeze and fondle the droid's left breast. It giggled, as programmed.

Jacen unfastened the metal top and removed it, releasing the droid's small perky breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.