Replicoid
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This 6-chapter erotic Star Wars story tells of Jacen Solo, who finds an old holo-disc of one of Jabba the Hutt's slave girls and becomes obsessed with her. He sets out to build a pleasure droid that looks just like her, unaware that the slave girl he's basing it on was actually his mother, Princess Leia! RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   DomSub   First  

It took four weeks for the replicoid to arrive on

Coruscant... four long weeks of waiting. Jacen had spent nearly every waking moment thinking about his new droid and the things he would do with it, often watching the holovideo when Jaina and his parents weren't around, fantasizing endlessly.

Once it arrived, Jacen rushed the large storage container on a repulsorlift up the stairs of the palace to his room before anyone saw him. It didn't take long for him to open the storage container and remove the lifeless droid. He leaned it up against the wall next to the storage container and removed the black cloth that completely covered it.

Jacen stood back a few steps and just stared in silence at his new acquisition from head to toe.

The slave girl in the holovid had been perfectly recreated in this droid. She stood about 5'2" in height, just slightly taller than Jacen, and just like the slave girl she was modelled after, the droid appeared to be in her early 20s. The teenager ran his hand along the replicoid's thigh, savoring the feel of the warm flesh he had lusted over for the past month.

He had but to activate the droid that stood before him, and all his dreams could be fulfilled.

Not being particularly mechanically inclined like his sister, however, Jacen found that he wasn't quite sure how to go about operating his droid. He rummaged around the droid's storage container and, as expected, found a small datapad manual for the replicoid.

After skimming through the manual's contents, he found the section that told him how to activate the droid. Reaching one hand behind the droid's neck, he grabbed onto her long braided ponytail and jerked on it until he heard a clicking sound. Letting go of the braid, he stood back and watched his droid come to life.

She blinked, at first, and then rolled her head in a circle, closing her eyes again. Her arms reached high above her head as her back arched, pushing her ample breasts against the golden metal brazierre that caged them, accenting her cleavage beyond what Jacen had dreamed of. She pressed her hands to the sides of her chest, sighing as they slid over her tanned skin to her hips and onto her round rear. Finally, her eyes opened and focused on Jacen. Her lips slowly curved into a smile.

"You must be my Master, Jacen Solo," The bikini-clad female said in a sultry voice. "How may I serve you?"

The stunned teenage boy unconsciously dropped the datapad manual onto the floor and stared wide-eyed at the beauty standing before him.

"Well, I... uh... hmmm," Jacen was at a loss for words. Here was a half-naked replicoid willing to

'serve' his every need and his mind had suddenly gone blank. What should he do with her first? Play holochess? Go to the zoo? Show her his caged

Toydarian Furr'bi creature in the corner of his room?

Nah... forget those things.

"Come here and suck my cock," Jacen commanded.

The replicoid responded obediently by stepping forward slowly towards Jacen, swinging her curvaceous hips as she walked. She halted when she was half a foot from him, and then dropped down to her knees, quickly pulling his trousers down with her. Jacen's teenage cock already stood erect, a monument to the beauty of the holodisc slave girl now brought to life in his room.

The slave girl's face dipped downwards and Jacen's cock sunk to the root inside her mouth. Programmed to behave exactly like a real woman in a situation like this, the replicoid moaned softly as her face began to move up and down, sucking him hungrily.

Jacen gasped, surprised and excited beyond belief by how real it felt. He reached out and held the slave girl's head, not wanting her to stop the delicious sensation. She showed no inclination at stopping. In fact she was sucking with a passion that felt so real and suggested the droid needed this as much as Jacen now did.

They sure know how to build these droids, he thought to himself.

When his orgasm exploded, all his energy went with it.

The replicoid didn't miss a drop, and instead swallowed loudly and hungrily. It felt like an eternity when she finally stopped, licked her lips clean, and stood up to await her next command. Jacen stood gasping, contemplating his thoughts and feelings of what just happened.

"Did I perform adequately, Master Jacen?" the droid asked innocently.

"Uh... ," Jacen panted, catching his breath. "You bet!

You were great! Can we do some more?"

"More, Sir?" responded the female droid. "I am here to serve you whenever you desire. What shall we do next?"

"Just don't say anything more. I want to see how real you really are," Jacen said, rushing forward to grab his droid by the waist. It smiled and submitted itself to him without resistance. Jacen fumbled with the gold straps on her back until he managed to unfasten them, and then pulled the metal brazierre loose. He tossed it onto the floor and gazed appreciatively at the small firm breasts of the replica slave girl. He took them in his hands, fondling them, squeezing their firmness between his fingers. Jacen surprised himself by laughing out loud from excitement.

The droid responded by giggling a soft girlish laugh.

Jacen's eyes moved from her breasts up to her face and stared deeply into the dark brown eyes of his replicoid. He marvelled at how real she appeared... and also how strangely familiar she seemed. It wasn't just because she looked exactly like the slave girl in the holovideo. There was something else about her... something he couldn't quite place.

The fem-droid smiled at her Master and he smiled in return, followed by a hot passionate kiss to her warm wet red lips. The only time he had ever kissed a girl like this was with Tenel Ka, but she had never let him fondle her breasts while doing it, nor allowed him to slip his tongue into her mouth. With that thought, Jacen forced his tongue between his slave droid's parted lips into her mouth, touching her tongue and twirling around it. The droid responded by placing its bare arms over Jacen's shoulders and holding him as they kissed. Jacen continued to squeeze her tits with his hands, groping at them as she pressed her body against his.

Pulling away from the slave girl, Jacen leaned down and started licking her left breast around the nipple.

Her skin tasted sweet, like dark Sullustan cinnamon.

So this was why the order form asked "What's your favorite candy?".

Jacen could spend hours just licking his replicoid's body all over. His nose nudged the small nub of her constantly-erect nipple, urging him to take it into his mouth and suck on it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.