Quick Compromise - Cover

Quick Compromise

by Shabby Blue

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: An erotic Star Wars story based on the EU novel "Shadows of the Empire" -- Princess Leia must convince the pilot Dash Rendar to help the Rebel Alliance. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   .

Princess Leia stood in the center of the hidden Rogue Squadron moonbase, watching Luke Skywalker's X-Wing lift off the tarmac and exit the hangar on its way to Tatooine. She had tasked the troubled young Jedi with the job of watching for the arrival of Boba Fett, who would soon be delivering her carbon-frozen lover to the crimelord Jabba the Hutt. Leia also suggested that Luke might find some peace and relaxation on his homeworld, practicing his Jedi skills at the solitary home of Ben Kenobi until she could join him after her business with the Black Sun.

With the most recent assassination attempt by a sabotaged droid that almost cost Luke his life when he returned from the planet Gall, Leia was determined to find out who was trying to kill the young Jedi. Lando Calrissian had some connections that would put the princess in contact with the Black Sun organization, whom she hoped would provide some useful information through their spy network on who might be responsible for these new threats.

Though Luke's amazing use of the Force had grown since his return from Dagobah, Leia felt wary of the Jedi's ability to completely protect himself from any future murder attempts, especially on a world of dangerous bounty hunters, wild swoop gangs, and thieving scoundrels.

Perhaps she could use a scoundrel of her own to watch Luke's back, Leia considered. Calrissian would be busy getting her "in bed", so to speak, with the Black Sun, so that left only one other option, and she trusted him even less than Lando. Staring at the YT-2400 Corellian freighter parked in the rear of the hangar, Leia frowned as she made up her mind.

"No, no, no!" shouted the frustrated young pilot as he waved his gloved fist. "That one goes there, and this one goes here!"

"Sorry, sir," his loyal repair droid responded, plugging the red and blue wires of the rotomex transponder into the correct circuit ports of the exo-nubulator.

"That might have blown the circuits, Leebo. These upgrades cost me plenty, so be more careful will ya?"

"Of course, sir."

Dash Rendar fell back into the pilot's seat and wiped some sweat from his brow as he watched his LE-BO2D9 droid continue its work. "Ya know, supervising these repairs you're doing can sure wear me out," Dash joked as he swiveled the chair around to face the controls and ran a hand through his messy reddish-brown hair. "I'll be glad when we're out of here and heading to Nar Shaada. Hanging around these rebels for too long can be hazardous to one's health, and I'm itching for some friendly Twi'lek companionship for awhile, if you know what I mean..."

"Of course, sir."

"Ahem," a female voice interrupted from behind Dash. Quickly turning in his chair, the young Corellian pilot gazed upon the petite princess standing in the narrow doorway of his cockpit. So much for his trusty droid's security skills, Dash thought, but then again who would object to someone this pretty entering his ship without an invite? She was wearing the uniform fatigues of a rebel officer, with her dark brown hair braided up around her head in a professional fashion. Dash could only imagine how much more beautiful she'd look with her hair down, draped loosely over her nude, luscious breasts. If he worked his charm just right, he might found out soon enough.

"Well hello," he said with an eager look in his eyes and a wide smile across his face. "Couldn't resist seeing me again, huh Princess?"

Leia rolled her eyes. This guy was more full of himself than Han and Lando combined. Getting right to the point, she asked "Are you available for a job?"

"Sweetie, I'm always available for you. What kind of job are you offering?" he said with a cocky grin.

"I want you to go to Tatooine and keep an eye on Luke."

Dash raised an eyebrow. "As a bodyguard? Sure, I can do that. But the Jedi won't like it if he finds out."

"So stay out of sight," Leia said. "Somebody just tried to kill him, and I think they'll try again. How much do you want for the job?"

Dash named a figure and Leia's eyes widened.

"The best don't come cheap," Dash reminded, recognizing her reluctance to agree on the price. "And I require the money in advance, Princess."

Leia smiled. "You think so little of me, Dash? Do I look that stupid? One-third in advance, two-thirds when we arrive -- if Luke is still alive."

Dash leaned back in his pilot's seat and shook his head. "I can't guarantee that."

"I thought you were the best," she countered, leaning against the doorway and folding her arms.

Dash grinned again, starting to grow aroused. There was something about a woman of authority that really turned him on. Especially a woman in uniform. Not too many female Imperial officers out there, but plenty of rebel chicks caught Dash's eye. And right now, he had both eyes on Princess Leia, picturing her naked.

"I am the best," he responded, trying to focus on negotiations. "Half up front, half when you get there?"

"All right," Leia conceded.

"And one more thing..." Dash said hesitantly. "The money is nice and all, but I'm going to need a little more... incentive this time."

"Oh really," Leia glared. She even looked sexy when angry, Dash thought.

"I wasn't expecting that mess of TIEs at Gall," he reminded her. "So if there's going to be more surprises like that on Tatooine then I think I deserve something extra for the job this time."

"You're getting paid very well."

"Money isn't everything, darlin'. There's much more valuable treasures out there," he explained, reaching forward to grab Leia's arm and pulling her onto his lap. "Such as you."

Leia gasped in surprise, suddenly finding herself sitting across the pilot's lap and feeling the noticeable bulge in his pants pressing against her thigh. She struggled briefly, but stopped as Dash placed his arms around her thin waist.

"Come on, honey... what say we get to know each other a little better before you send me off on this dangerous mission?" he urged. "Don't think I haven't noticed those looks you've been giving me."

Breaking free of his hold, Leia stood up and laughed. "Those looks of indignation, you mean? My astonished disbelief of your arrogant over-confidence? Really, Dash... you're not very good with women."

"Oh, you'd be surprised, babe. Let me prove you wrong," he offered, standing up and pulling Leia close to him again. "Besides, I think you like guys like me."

Leia flinched at the reminder of Han, and for once Dash was right. These roguish scoundrels were definitely her type. It's a good thing she'd never been to Corellia, otherwise she might never leave. She lifted her head to look up at Dash's deep blue eyes and gave in to temptation, allowing him to kiss her soft wet lips. Feeling his large hands embrace her again, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly, tasting his tongue.

Dash expertly undid the top three buttons of her shirt and slipped one hand inside, caressing Leia's bare breast. The princess trembled at the rough texture of his gloved hand grazing across her sensitive nipple, then relaxed as he firmly squeezed the soft flesh of her tit. She responded in kind by easing her hands down to his crotch and unfastening Dash's trousers, quickly finding the hardened member that so desperately needed to be free of the tight confines. Impressed by its size, she gently took hold of the lengthy cock and stroked it vigorously.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Dash whispered, releasing Leia from the kiss. "I knew you'd come around, babe."

"Uh huh," she responded, dropping to her knees to get a closer look at the Corellian's fleshy pole. Continuing to stroke it with one hand, Leia carefully fondled his balls with the other hand as she opened her mouth and ran her tongue from the phallus' base up its shaft to the bulbous head, leaving a gleaming trail of saliva along Dash's member. Repeating this twice more, Leia finished by taking the cockhead into her mouth and sucking gingerly on its spongy tip before consuming it into her throat.

Dash responded with a guttural moan, relishing the sensations Leia's expert mouth was giving his throbbing prick. "Damn, Princess... you've done this before, haven't you?" He didn't think someone of her royal upbringing would be so... experienced.

"You'd be surprised," she said in turn, mimicking his cocky attitude as she licked pre-cum from her lips. She took his penis into her mouth again, this time sucking more intensely as she worked the shaft with her hands. Dash placed one hand on the back of her head as Leia began to bob up and down on his cock. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, hissing in pleasure as his climax quickly approached. Sensing the pilot's body tense up, Leia closed her lips around his penis just as it shuddered and spasmed, sending a creamy flood of Corellian jizz into her willing mouth.

"Blast it, yes! Yes!" Dash cursed, his buttocks tensing as he gripped Leia's head and pulled her from his cock, shooting the last of his sperm onto her face and exposed cleavage. Staggering backward, he fell into his pilot's chair again. He continued to stroke his penis as the last few drops of cum fell between his legs onto the chair. To his surprise, Leia crawled forward, still on her knees, and took his softening member into her mouth one more time to suck it clean.

When she finished, Leia leaned back and stared up at Dash as she licked her cum-coated lips. "Is that enough incentive for you?"

The sight of her still on her knees with her shirt half unbuttoned and his cum gleaming across her tits sent a wave of pure lust through Dash that he couldn't ignore. "Sorry, babe. It'll take more than a suckjob... even from someone as pretty as you."

Leia's patience was wearing thin as she grew increasingly more annoyed with this arrogant young man. Standing up, she began to button up her shirt. "Forget it, flyboy. I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Aw, come on. How about just a taste then?" he quickly countered, leaning forward and placing a hand on Leia's leg. "Returning the favor, of course."

"A... taste?" she reluctantly considered.

"That's right," he said, moving his hand around to her inner thigh and giving it a gentle squeeze. "If you'll pardon the language, I'd love to lick that royal pussy of yours, Princess."

The bold, vulgar way he talked sent a shiver through her. It reminded her so much of Han's cocky attitude back when they first met nearly four years ago. On top of that, the lip service she had given Dash Rendar's lengthy phallus had left Leia's own sex wanting for more. She could feel the moistness of her panties under the uniform trousers she wore as her resistance to his tempting offer waned.

Dash stood up and adjusted his pants, buttoning them and re-fastening the belt. He then put his arm around Leia's petite waist, once again pulling her close to him. She could feel his hard bulge pressing against her as her pussy juiced up in anticipation. The fragrant sexual aroma filled the cockpit and Dash instantly knew he was arousing her. Lifting her in his arms, he carried the lightweight young woman from the cramped cockpit down the narrow corridor towards the open spaces of the Outrider's cargo hold. Leia gave no resistance, even as they passed by the repair droid still hard at work on the navicomputer upgrades.

"Don't mind us, Leebo. Just keep on workin'," Dash said to the droid.

"Of course, sir." LE-BO2D9 responded, not even breaking for a second from his installation routine.

Setting Leia down atop a large storage container, Dash knelt before her and removed her black leather boots while the princess eagerly undid her belt. It didn't take long to remove her grey uniform trousers, exposing the camouflage thong panties she wore underneath. "Now those are sexy," Dash commented, receiving a playful giggle from Leia in response. Taking his gloves off so that he could feel the smooth warmth of her skin, Dash slipped his thumbs under the thin straps of her underwear and eased them off Leia's hips and down her smooth legs. Tossing them onto the floor, he then focused his attention on her glistening wet pussy and the small tuft of brown pubic curls that adorned it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.