The Slave Princess
Chapter 11:

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Early the next morning, Leia was brought to Jabba's private quarters, her body feeling much better now because of the bacta medication and the special attention the girls in the harem had given her. In spite of this, she was still disturbed by all that had happened last night in the dungeon; the things they had done, and the things Melina had said. She never wanted to go through that torture again. Leia knew now, more than ever, that she would have to obey her captors or suffer severe punishment.

"Good morning, my pretty," Jabba spoke in his deep rumbling voice, his slug-like body resting comfortably on the floor of his palace suite after a long night's sleep. "I summoned you to entertain me," he continued. "So dance, my little slave. Dance for your Master."

Broken and willing to obey, Leia understood exactly what he expected of her. She began to dance as she had the day before, putting on another exotic striptease for Jabba in his palace suite. With a quick gesture from Jabba's hand, the Kitonak sitting on a stool nearby started to play his horn. Leia reached up to her chest to unhook the black cords of her brassiere, then held the costume top's cups against her tits as the thin straps popped free from release.

She slowly turned to face Jabba and swayed her hips seductively while she lowered the brassiere, revealing her large rock hard nipples with the gold rings encircling them. She dropped the brassiere to the floor and continued to sway to Droopy's music. Her beautiful tits jiggled freely, mesmerizing Jabba with their movements.

Next she hooked her thumbs under the straps of the gold waistplate. Turning around and bending over, she pushed the flimsy garment to her ankles, exposing her asshole and pussy to her Hutt. To exaggerate the view, Leia spread her legs further apart, causing the pink folds of her hairless pussy to open. It was clear to Jabba that she was sopping wet, a trickle of girl-juice streaming down her thigh. He chuckled deeply.

Kicking off the rest of her costume, except her boots, Leia struck a pose for Jabba, allowing him to gaze upon her gorgeous nude body with his large copper-red eyes. He smiled with great satisfaction. Now it was his turn to perform for Leia.

He ordered the Princess to lay down on the floor and widely spread her legs. Leia hesitated for only a second, and then fearfully complied. Jabba's plump tail, dripping and oozing in slime, slowly slithered like a serpent up between her legs. It's slippery wet surface rubbed against her thighs, covering Leia's flesh in the messy sludge perspiring from his scaly appendage. Tiny hair-like protrusions from the slug's tail tickled Leia's skin. She rose up on her hands and feet, arching back to bring herself closer to the huge mass. With a slow, sensual rhythm, the Hutt began sliding his tail up and down.

The greasy goo building between Leia's legs moistened and lubricated her cunt. Thousands of little bumps and ridges on Jabba's tail throbbed as it glided up against her burning loins. The powerfully sensitive stimulations were almost more than Leia could handle. She immersed herself in the pleasures of this strange new experience as her newfound sexual appetite took over.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. "What are you doing to me?"

Jabba hummed. "Close your legs, girl. Make them tighter around my tail," he commanded.

Princess Leia obeyed and fell back onto the floor, wrapping her legs firmly around the huge, bloated mass. Jabba continued making his deep humming noise, almost like a purr, as he quickened the pace of sliding between her legs. The sudden increase in both pressure and speed caused Leia to cry out over and over in intense pleasure.

"Yes, faster! Oh, don't stop! Please!" she begged. Jabba added some speed to his rhythm and sinisterly smiled. "Ooohhh! Unnnggghh! Harder, do it much harder," Leia kept groaning. Jabba shook with laughter, watched his newest pet writhe on the floor before his very eyes. "Mmmm, so good... this feels so good," the slut whispered beneath his slithering tail. Her clitoris screamed in sweet agony at every little touch.

With sudden haste, Jabba whipped his tail out from between her tightly-locked legs, leaving the slime-covered slave girl lying there on the ground, naked and desperate for more.

Leia opened her eyes and reached a hand up to Jabba. "No! Don't stop!" she pleaded, abandoning herself to the sexual hunger that drove her actions. "I want it so badly. Please!"

Jabba loved hearing her beg. It was proof of her complete submission to him. "Then come to me, little Princess."

Leia didn't hesitate this time and immediately crawled forward on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying from side to side as she moved up to Jabba's round belly. She wasn't ashamed of what she was doing, her mind too focused for the moment on satisfying the craving between her legs. The Hutt reached out to pet his slave girl's head with his pudgy hand, then extended one stubby finger in front of her face.

"Suck," he ordered.

Following his command without question, Leia opened her mouth and devoured the tip of Jabba's finger, slurping wantonly on the fat digit as if it were a cock. Jabba removed his finger from Leia's mouth, it's tip glistening with her saliva.

"Leave us," Jabba spoke to Droopy and the guards, who quickly exited the room to give the Hutt and his slave some privacy.

"Stand up," he instructed, and watched his obedient pet rise for her Master. He placed his hand to Leia's inner thigh, squeezing lightly, indicating that she should open her legs a little more. He reached up between her legs and wiggled his saliva-coated finger into her tight dripping slit. Leia's body shuddered with pleasure, having become so accustomed to feeling something large and fat inside her cunt.

Leia thought of what she had become over these last four days. Melina and the guards had successfully turned her into a whore, a cheap slut that would willingly let her body be used for whatever degenerate or immoral purpose Jabba and his minions could imagine. And yet it had become more than just playing a role and biding her time until Luke could to save her. She had actually begun to enjoy it.

At first she had resisted when the Gamorreans violently raped her, eventually breaking under their overwhelming lust and giving in to orgasmic bliss. Then she had let the harem girls pleasure her in ways few men could, experiencing one of the most erotic nights of her life. And now, standing before Jabba the Hutt himself, her body responded as only a slut's would, actually craving the attention the grotesque beast gave her.

Jabba fingered her for a good ten minutes, loosening her cunt and nearly bringing Leia to the brink of release. Her body was on fire, every nerve more sensitive than the last. Then to Leia's disappointment, Jabba withdrew his finger just as he had done with his tail, tormenting her further by denying her the chance to come. His face stretched wider with a wicked grin, watching his horny pet fidget in front of him in sexual frustration.

"Please," Leia whimpered softly, wishing the cruel monster would just let her go back to the harem now so she could finger herself in private.

"Please what?" the bloated beast asked.

Looking up at him with her dark brown eyes, Leia said in a desperate little-girl voice, "Please... fuck me... Master?"

"With pleasure, my pet," Jabba rumbled, whipping his giant tail around behind Leia and raising its end upward, the tip pointing directly between her open legs.

His tail was not a sexual body part of any kind, for Jabba had no reproductive organs at all. Hutts were asexual, spawning children on their own without the need to copulate with others. Their gender was reflected only through personality traits or when they became pregnant.

Jabba's perverse tastes for humanoid females was fueled merely by the entertainment they provided him, be it dancing, humiliation, or gaining pleasure from his disgusting body's actions. The only physical pleasure he received in return was in tasting the delicious nectar of their pussies after making them come. Without a penis like most humanoid males, Jabba would have to use his tongue, fingers, and tail to fuck his willing young slave.

Leia reached down and took hold of Jabba's slimy upturned tail, feeling her pussy's juices coating her hand as she held the tip to her opening and eagerly lowered herself onto it. It was narrow at the tip but grew wider with every inch that sunk into her, stretching her cunt's lips around its monstrous girth. A guttural moan escaped from her lungs as her pussy sucked the Hutt's appendage deeper into her belly.

Jabba watched with twisted perversity as Leia struggled to get more of the slug's tail into her cunt, swiveling her hips to no avail. When she straightened her body and put her full weight down onto it, more of the thick flesh disappeared inside her. She moaned in wondrous pleasure, every centimeter of scaly skin causing her to shake and shudder. Her pussy obscenely stretched out of shape, its clit mashed tightly against the Hutt's flesh. Jabba's fat tail pressed against both of Leia's thighs as he impaled her, causing the slave to finally experience her much desired orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.